My New Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my temples as I started down the hallway. "Probably; I'll try to cover for you." I told her just as the tardy bell rung. My life seemed to turning into nothing but peaks and valleys, I was wondering if anything would just be normal anytime soon or ever again as I was being scolded by my teacher for being late.

The rest of school was uneventful, despite Fallan's attempts to get me going again in chem lab. I was too distracted with trying to figure out a way to spare myself from Trish's blackmail and Katie from Sammie's wrath, even if some of it was deserved. As soon as I got home, I contacted the streaming site where the video of my fucking Debbie was hosted and told them that I was actually my father, and the young man in the video was underage. It was a paper thin lie, but the only way I could think of to get them to remove the video. I'm no idiot, I knew there were copies everywhere by then, but at least the original page Debbie's friends were emailed about would be gone.

That night I was anticipating Trish's call, informing me it was time to pay up, and I should leave for her place as soon as everyone in my house was asleep. I felt like an idiot trying to sneak out of my own house, and a thief when I took Sammie's car instead of my own because her much smaller and newer model seemed infinitely quieter than my antique gas guzzler. I parked along the street and made my way to the door checking to see if anyone was around. Trish was waiting on me and jerked the door open and pulled me inside before I could even think about knocking.

Her small house smelled like cats, lots of cats. It wasn't messy or unpleasant, there was just the lingering odor of litter and fur and cat food. "Come with me." Trish demanded and attempted to pull me by my shirt towards a cluster of doors across the den on my left. I smacked her hand away before she could stretch the fabric out, and then motioned for her to lead the way when she gave me a snide look.

When I was in Trish's bedroom I pulled the wad of money left from Debbie's payment and started flipping through it, counting it for what I figured the last time. "So much do you want, and why couldn't this wait until morning?" I grumbled out. It was bad enough I had to share my money with her, but Trish was keeping me awake and away from home, potentially landing me in more shit with more important people.

Trish laughed and plopped down on her bed, which looked to be about a foot short to comfortably sleep on, and was piled with several mismatched blankets and pillows. For the first time I could see she had changed clothes since school, now wearing a too-tight and too-short burgundy dress that dipped low in the front, and long dark stockings over her legs; her too-bright makeup hadn't been washed off though. "Put your money away, Jason, before I think you're trying to insult me." She ordered and waved me closer. "I don't believe you don't know the real reason I called you over here tonight." She said and roughly ran her hand up my thigh.

I rolled my eyes, and had to ask "Are you fucking serious?" as her fingers moved to my belt and zipper. She didn't bother giving me an answer, instead Trish just carried on removing my pants and my boxers. For the first time I noticed how cold it was in her house as she lowered her mouth to my cock and I felt her hot breath on my leg. She slurped up my not-quite-hard member and toyed with it on her tongue. "Jesus, Trish, you really are a whore." I sighed and decided I might as well enjoy myself.

She pulled her apple red lips off my swelling dick and chuckled "You're one to talk." I grunted and put my hand on the back of her head, directing back to my crotch. I glanced around the room while Trish went back to making my cock hard and slick, and noticed it was pretty much a disaster. There were clothes piled everywhere around the bed(dirty or clean I had no way of knowing), an overflowing trashcan next to a cluttered chest of drawers with a small TV perched on top, and plastic bags of candy, over the counter medicines, sodas, and God only knows what else scattered everywhere.

"How do you live in this damn mess?" I scolded her, but kept my hand firmly planted on the back of her skull to keep her mouth on my dick. "I mean seriously, do your parents just not give a damn, or are they as gross as you are?" I went on, hearing her try to mumble around my cock but not letting her speak. "And what the fuck are you wearing?" I snorted as I shoved the head of my dick past her uvula, causing her to gag a little before swallowing more man flesh. "Is that supposed to be sexy?" I asked making a tight fist in her hair. "You look like a fucking hooker."

Finally, Trish pushed away from me, spitting out my dick and taking a deep breath. "Why are you being so mean to me?" she whined and I noticed her mascara had already started to run. "I wore this for you." she sobbed "I wanted to be sexy when you got here, so-"

I cut her off by forcing my cock back in her mouth. "Shut up." I snapped and started pushing her head back and forth. "If you wanted to be sexy, then you should've cleaned the fucking house, or at least done your goddamned laundry." I told her, watching my shaft slid in and out of her mouth. She was looking up at me with more tears ruining her makeup. Her hands were on my hips, squeezing me as I jabbed the back of her mouth with my tool. One rather violet lurch forward and it popped down her throat unexpectedly. With a gag and a heave she force herself back, coughing, and resisted the urge to vomit.

While she was already laying back, I wrenched her legs up in the air and found her neatly trimmed pussy waiting for me. "Oh god Jason, please fuck me." She mewled out. Not taking any chances I pulled a condom out my back pocket and rolled it on before shoving my turgid pole in her chubby cunt. She immediately started moaning while biting her lip, getting louder as I started pumping into her greasy pit.

"Open your mouth." I growled out and slapped her hard on the outside of her thigh. She moaned but didn't release her lip. I dug my fingers into her meaty ass and pulled her hard on my cock. "Open your fucking mouth!" I barked, and Trish's mouth popped open with a small cry. "That's a good slut." I offered and loosened my grip before starting to pound into her pussy again. I reached up and jerked her dress down, letting her massive tits flop free and caught one in my grip to twist her nipple and make her cry out and try to turn away from the pain. I let go of her tit and smacked her sharply across the face "Don't try to get away from me, you nasty bitch." I told her before moving my hand to her throat.

She groaned out "I am a nasty little bitch." I laughed at her and told her to say it again. "I'm a nasty little bitch." She moaned as my cock pounded into her. I told her to say it louder. "I'm a nasty little bitch." She moaned again. Again I told her to say it louder and Trish shakily replied "I can't, my parents will hear us."

"I don't a give a fuck." I said sternly. "I told your slut ass to say it louder and I want to hear it goddamned louder." I said pushing her head back against the bed harder.

Trish cried out and I felt her cunt squeeze me tighter. "I'm a fucking nasty little bitch!" she nearly screamed. Again, I ordered. "I'm a fucking nasty bitch!" she yelled. I laughed and let go of her throat, groping her tits as I told her to say it again. "We gotta be quiet , baby." She whined.

That got her another smack across her cheek. "I don't have to fucking be quiet, you fat whore." I told her and grabbed her by the face, squeezing her mouth into a shape it wasn't meant to form. "I own you, slut. As long as my dick's inside you, you're my whore." I informed her. "Now, what are you?" I asked, letting go of her face and resuming plowing away at her gash.

Trish's voice caught in her throat as a quake passed through her insides, but she worked out "I'm your whore." on the third try. I told her I couldn't hear her and twisted her nipple like it was the volume knob on a radio. "I'm your dirty whore!" she cried out and bucked against me as I fucked her. I twisted her other nipple to let her know she still wasn't loud enough. "I'm you your dirty fucking whore, Jason! Please keep fucking me!" she finally screamed and I could feel her slickness dripping off my balls each time they slapped against her ass.

I pulled out in the middle of her orgasm. "Roll the fuck over." I ordered and landed an open hand on her thigh again. Trish didn't move at first, so I struck her again and barked "Now!" She quickly got on her knees and positioned herself so I could push my dick back into her from standing on the floor. I reached forward and grabbed two handfuls of her long blonde hair and jerked her head back so she was looking at her reflection in the dirty window above her bed while her cunt got invaded from behind. "You like that don't you?" I snarled.

"Yes!" Trish yelped. "I love it!" she added seconds later. "I love getting fucked!" I laughed and pulled her hair harder. "I love it when you fuck me! I love it when you fuck my slutty pussy!" she kept going. Somewhere between her third and forth orgasm, something snapped inside the chunky blond and she didn't even need me to demand more self-degradation. "Fuck your dirty whore, Jason. Fuck her hard! She loves your big fat cock in her dirty cunt! Oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or feel sorry for her, so I just kept my mouth shut and went on stuffing my cock into her tunnel. It wasn't long before she was begging me to cum for her. Begging me to "Shoot it all over my fat ass!" or "Push your dick in my mouth and let me drink it!" or even "Shove it up my ass and cum in my belly!" which I actually considered, but still didn't want my bare dick inside her.

When her shaking and squeezing and screaming got to be too much for me, I stepped back from her and pulled her down to the floor in front of me. Whipping the condom off I put the head of my dick between her bright red lips and violently jerked the shaft. Seconds later, thick ropes of spunk were splattering the inside of her mouth, coating her tongue and draining down her throat. "Swallow." I ordered, still holding her by a handful of hair, and watched as she gulped down my load without closing her mouth.

I released her and she fell the rest of the way to the floor. I didn't bother saying goodbye, just pulled my pants up and turned away. On my way out the door I spotted Trish's phone laying next to her TV and snatched it before she could notice. As soon as I was out of the house, I was making sure the recording of Katie's confession wasn't copied, emailed, or sent to anyone else before deleting it and taking the memory card out just as a precaution. When I got home, I was relieved to see the lights still off, and quickly crept up to bed. The night actually turned out much better than I had planned

I found Katie the next morning as soon as I got to school. People were still buzzing, but it wasn't quite as bad, so I was hoping all the drama would just evaporate before too long. "I took care of the Trish's recording." I let her know. "How's your end of the deal?" I asked.

"One text and it's on like Donkey Kong." Katie chirped. I looked down at her and screwed my face up. "What?" she asked. "Do people not say that anymore?" I shook my head with a weak smile, and she blushed and apologized.

"Well, just hold off for now. You still need to fess up to Sammie." I told her. She looked at me with serious fear in her eyes. "Or you could get your 'friend' who edited and uploaded the video to take the blame, but honestly Sammie would be way more lenient on another woman." Part of me doubted if that was actually true, but the rest of me assumed whatever punishment Sammie had in store involved lots of nudity and I didn't want to pass up a chance to get Debbie's nerdy little sister out of her overalls and sweaters. "Come on," I said pulling her by the sleeve, "I see her by the back door."

"But I was never in your car yesterday." was the first bit of conversation I heard as we approached Sammie and a circle of her friends. It was Trish, trying to figure out why Sammie had her phone that morning when she got to school. "That doesn't make any sense." She went on, glancing up and seeing me and Katie. The realization of what happened made her look like a deer about to get run over my Mac Truck, and it was all I could do to keep from laughing in her face.

"Uh, Samantha?" Katie said meekly. "Can I talk to you, alone?" Sammie tossed Trish's phone to her and gave me a quizzical look before walking a few feet away with Katie.

I got near Trish while paying close attention to the body language of my new friend and my new sister, and said "I erased your recording, and any trace you even had my number." Which was just pointing out the obvious. Then I held up my phone, which was showing a private page only accessible to me and Katie at the time. Trish looked at it and her jaw dropped open. The video playing for her was a shot through her bedroom window, looking her dead in the eyes while she screamed for me to fuck her like the dirty whore she is. My face was blocked from view, and every time she said my name, static conveniently took over the sound. "You tell anyone about you heard, or what we did, and this gets sent to everyone, starting with your dad." I closed the page and gently forced Trish's jaw shut.

"You stupid bitch!" I heard Sammie screech and I saw her fist flying towards Katie's cringing face. Before I move to stop anything, it slammed into the locker next to Katie's mouse brown hair, making the meeker girl flinch and almost cry out. Sammie grabbed her by the front of her shirt and drug her towards me, pointing at me as she came. She changed directions at the last second before colliding with me and went down a small corridor that led to the boiler room stairs. I followed closely behind and winced when Sammie threw Katie against the brick wall with enough force to knock the girl's glasses off. "Explain yourself!" she shouted. When Katie tried to speak, Sammie interrupted her with more shouting. "Explain to my brother why you felt the need to do something that could get him kicked out of his home. Explain to him why you felt the need to turn him into a damn walking target for anyone that has a crush on your vapid bitch sister." She paused for a breath, and the next order came out as more of a growl "Explain to us why you felt the fucking compulsion to do something that could make it nearly impossible for us to be together."

Katie was shaking, barely holding back the tears. She managed to choke out an apology which Sammie cast aside if she even understood it. "Stop it, Sam." I said and when she pointed and started to tell me what Katie had told her I held up my hand. "I already know she's the one that put up the video." I admitted. "It was an accident. It was stupid and mean and thoughtless and selfish to begin with, but the fact that everyone in the school has seen it is an accident." I knelt down and pick up Katie's glasses and handed them to her. "If you want to hurt this girl for trying to hurt Debbie and fucking it up, I can't stop you. But don't do anything to her because of me. Believe it or not, I can take care of myself."

Sammie huffed and shook her head, smiling on the verge of tears, then shoved her way passed me and left her friends standing there either staring at her or me. Fallan gave me a concerned glance before taking off down the hall after my sister, and Trish was still dumbfounded that I had beat her at her own game. "Thank you." I heard Katie almost whisper from behind me, and I saw her almost reach out and take my hand before putting her hands in her pockets. "I know that was hard, but I'll make it up to you."

Debbie showed up for class that day, acting like she had no idea why everyone was talking about us, but I heard towards the end of the day that she had told her fellow cheerleaders that we were dating, to which I responded with a hearty laugh that earned me a dirty look from my history teacher. Sammie refused to talk to or even look at me, even when I ripped her book from her hands and put my face right in hers. Apparently she forced Fallan to give me the same treatment, although the slave wasn't as skilled as the master as being stony and Fallan ended up hiding in the women's bathroom when I confronted her.

Irritated and wondering how I always managed to piss off my dream girl, I didn't even see the guy that punched me when I was trying to walk to my car. I don't remember how I ended on the ground, or how he ended up holding my head in one hand and punching me with the other. All I knew is that he was bigger and stronger than me, and that if I didn't get him off of me I was going to die. I tried kicking and punching back, but he was too close for me to get any range. Trying to block made my face hurt less, so I resigned to that for as long as I could bear it.

Then he screamed and there was the smell of burning hair. He thrashed about and I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head before he fell over on the asphalt. I looked around and noticed a small crowd had gathered; in the center of it, right next to my attacker's twitching body was Sammie, holding a police issue tazer gun. She popped the cartridge out of the barrel and stowed the gun away before walking over to whoever the guy was and started kicking him with her steel-toed boots, screaming "Leave him the fuck alone!" over and over. As dazed as I was I couldn't think of a reason to stop her even when she planted her foot into the guy's face twice. Looking around again I caught sight of Debbie Sollud holding her face and crying, and just before I blacked out I caught Fallan and Trish dragging Sammie away, still kicking and screaming at my now bloody attacker.

12