My New Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my hand down further and sunk two fingers into her shaking gash and pressed upwards against her insides while I pushed my palm into her mound, twisting it as much as I could over her clit. She shuddered as I fingered her into another orgasm, stopping our kiss with a nearly soundless scream while one hand knotted in my hair and the nails of the other dug into my back. I continued to wriggle and twist my fingers into her swollen little box, soaking my hand and her panties with her juices while she rocked her pelvis instinctively riding out the waves of pleasure.

When her eyes opened again, I slowly pulled my hand away from her gooey crotch, taking her panties along the way. Fallan pulled the undershirt over her head and it was joined by my clothes on the floor. She guided me on top of her, holding my neck and shoulders, and then lay staring up at me as I teased her slit my cock, smearing her wetness over the head and along the underside of the shaft. She took a gasping breath when I entered her, spreading and stretching her tender insides with each inch. "You feel amazing." I whispered to her. "You always feel amazing."

Fallan's pussy squeezed me, pulling me towards her red hot center, urging me to push deeper than I thought possible. As our pelvises ground against one another, Fallan let out a moan inside of a hiss and her nails threatened to pierce my skin again. The sensation only made me want to push harder, but I won control over my hips and pulled away so I could enter her dripping box again and again. Each time I pushed in as far as I could manage, opening her tunnel as deep and wide as possible. Her tunnel was throbbing around my shaft, and she had started arching her back, pushing up at me with an imperfect rhythm each time I pushed my cock into her.

Our arms had wrapped around each others backs, her digging her nails into my skin, me making a fist in her hair and fiercely holding onto her shoulders. Between moans, I heard her whispering things to me in her first language. It was spoken haltingly, things she longed to tell me but were afraid to say aloud. It was confession in the middle of sinning, and I didn't understand a word of it. Her voice caught in her throat and she whimpered and pressed her forehead against my shoulder as I felt her inside quiver and tense. "Just let go." I whispered to her. "Don't hold it back, babe, not with me." I added with a kiss just behind her ear.

"Aaahh..." was all I heard, but I felt Fallan lock her legs around my waist and slam her pussy up over my shaft. She clung to me and smashed her hips against mine over and over while trying to scream and breathe at the same time. The only sounds in the room were my barely held grunts, the slap of our flesh meeting, and a small squeak from Fallan as a rolling orgasm wracked her body.

Her sudden force surprised me, and I could feel my own release quickly approaching. I leaned back enough to look down into her dark golden eyes before I erupted inside her. Fallan kept thrusting up at me, milking the sperm from my hose deep inside of her. She continued until I felt my arms go weak and I collapsed on top of her. She held me against her chest, and I could feel her pussy still throbbing and squeezing me; I could feel our heartbeats pounding at each other.

When I gathered my strength, I found I didn't want to move, and Fallan pulled me down tighter when she noticed I had tried. We turned and kissed slowly, stayed locked together by sex, and held one another until I noticed she had started to doze off. "Fallan." I whispered, then a little louder. "Fallan, you need to go back to Sammie."

She frowned and didn't move. "But I like it here." She told me. "I like this."

"I'm sorry." I told her, and eased away, despite her protesting arms and slurping pussy lips. "Come on, my family can't see you in here." I explained and held what little she had been wearing out for her. Fallan pouted, but put her undies back on. I walked her to my door and held her close for longer than I intended, kissing her and hugging her body to mine. Forcing myself to let her go, I ordered. "Now go to bed." and gave her a final kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight." She said with a sad smile, and left me to sleep alone.

By the time I woke up the next morning, I was the only one in the house. A note pinned to my door explained that Sammie had left with Fallan, Samuel got called into the office, and mom had taken Gracie to the dentist. It was a small surprise when the doorbell rang in the middle of me eating a bowl of cereal and staring off into space. I attempted to wipe the sleep off my face as I walked to the door, and was reminded that my right eye was still badly bruised. The expression I had when I opened the door to find a short thin girl with neon orange hair poking out from under a stocking cap didn't help it feel any better.

"Slice?" I asked. Connie's roommate was standing on my front porch, not looking too different from the night I met her and made an ass of myself over Connie's missing eye; messy dyed hair and paper white skin, oval face with a short pointed nose and large green eyes. The only change I saw in Slice is a little makeup and the addition of a skin-tight nylon shirt under her half-zippered grey sweatshirt.

"Oh, hey." She answered, and then added, obviously expecting someone else- probably someone that was wearing a shirt considering how cold it was outside. She slid through the door sideways, brushing against my bare stomach and allowed me to close the door. "So... Is Samantha here?" she asked, brazenly dragging her eyes down from my face as she took off her cap and stuffed it into a pocket on her sweatshirt.

"No, she's not." I answered, glancing around for a shirt to pull on but failing to find anything worth reaching for. "You're welcome to come on in and wait, or leave a message." I offered and attempted to make my way back to my cereal. "Or is this something I can help with?" I asked, glancing back over my shoulder before picking up my bowl to finish eating.

Slice smirked and blurted out "Oh, I'm sure you could help." Before turning to the side and grinning like an idiot. "Christ, this is awkward now." She admitted. I stared at her for a few seconds, already piecing together most of what was going on, but kept silently chewing my frosted flakes. Slice sighed heavily, and began "I heard through the grapevine that you're a gigolo." I stopped with the spoon halfway in my mouth and just stared. "Is gigolo the right word? I mean 'man-whore' just seems derogatory."

I finished chewing and decided I may as well just roll with it. Slice wasn't ugly by any terms, and I'd be lying if I hadn't entertained thoughts of her naked the first time we met. "They're both right." I answered, lowering to the couch and patting the cushion next to me. Slice eyed me suspiciously and remained standing. I shrugged and went on. "So, I'm guessing you wanted to talk to Sammie about prices, scheduling, things of that nature. Right?"

Slice's eyes got wider. "You mean you really are?" I nodded "Holy hell! I thought it was just some weird coincidence you both had the same name."

"Nope." I told her. "Gigolo. Man-whore. Dick for hire. Sausage delivery specialist. Okay, I made that last one up." That made her crack a grin. "And I can answer any question you have, assuming you and Sammie are on good standings. People she doesn't like have to pay extra."

Slice snorted "That's fucked up." I shrugged. "What about some kind of guarantee?" she asked, finally stepping closer to the couch were I was almost done with my Frosted Flakes.

I raised an eyebrow at the question. "What? Like two orgasms or your money back?" Slice considered the idea, still approaching me, and then shrugged, waving her hand in a kinda-sorta gesture. By then Slice was just close enough for me to pull down to the couch and have her land nearly on top of me. "How about a free sample?" I asked with our faces inches apart.

Slice blushed so bright it almost put her neon hair to shame, and after some obvious deliberating, nodded quickly. I pulled her the rest of the way on me so that she was straddling my lap. With her being so small, she was already pressing against my dick with her knees on the couch. I unzipped her sweater and quickly peeled it off along with her too-tight shirt, exposing her small chest and hard nipples to the open air and my hungry eyes. I also managed to reveal several tattoos, every one of them an homage to video games. I openly grinned when I saw the two NES Blaster's orange handles peeking out from above her belt loops.

She leaned back on my hands as I leaned forward to take one of her tiny nipples between my lips, sucking and teasing it with my mouth. "Oh..." she cooed and I felt a slender hand snake into my hair. I flicked her nipple with my tongue while sucking more of her paper white skin into my mouth. When my teeth started pressing in, there were more encouraging "oohs" and "aahs" so I released the nipple and bit the other one. At the same time I had managed to work one hand into her ripped up jeans and was roughly squeezing her ass.

When she started rocking her body against mine, I spun us around and laid her down longways on the couch and started tugging her shoes and jeans off, adding a few new rips along the way. "No panties?" I quipped as I saw her bald pink slit waiting for some attention. "I think you might've had a motive for coming here today."

Slice grinned and tried to cover her distended and wet nipples with one arm and her already glistening pussy with the other. I let my eyes drag over her body, making mental notes of her tattoos: the metallic 'S' from Metroid on her right shoulder with arching electricity spreading out from it in every direction, the Triforce- complete with stylized wings- on her left forearm just below the inside of her elbow, Megaman charging his X-buster in various 2D forms leading down her right side, a line of ten small red hearts with three more under them, followed by a half-empty black outline and two empty outlines of a heart just over her left breast, and of course the aforementioned bright orange NES blasters on her pelvis with the barrels aiming squarely at her shaved box.

I spread her legs with my hands and began a slow descent down her thigh, planting kisses along the way as she squirmed at the attention. I practically had to pry her hand away from her pussy when my lips had traveled that far. "You know I half expected there to be a duck tattooed down here." I joked before driving my tongue between her tiny lips. There was a stifled moan and her legs tried to slam shut around my head as I licked and sucked at her hole. I found myself thinking she tasted like unseasoned pork as I pushed her thighs back down with my hands and continued to assault her pussy with my tongue. I pulled my tongue up along her slit, dragging it through her rosy folds and swirling it around her hard little clit.

I felt a hand slap against the back of my head as if to hold my mouth in place and heard Slice croon out "Aah... Jesus..." with a shaky voice. Encouraged, I continued wrapping my tongue around her cumbutton, drilling down on it with the tip of my tongue and repeating as her moans got louder and louder. Releasing one of her legs, I teased her wet pink entrance with my middle finger, smiling around a mouthful of pussy as she tried to wiggle her hips towards the invading digit. I felt her start to throb under my tongue, so I slid two fingers into her quickly, pulling an "Ohh... Holy shit!" from her as she started pushing her hips down at my hand. Slice was tight around my fingers, squeezing them together as she pulled my hair and rocked herself through an orgasm.

I didn't give her much of a chance to recover as I kept my hand busy in her crotch and crawled up her body, letting my tongue trail along her belly and breasts. I stopped to kiss along her neck before sitting back a little and watching her writhe and moan. I pulled the waistband of my pajamas down and let my cock spring down. "Ready?" I asked as I teasingly slowly pulled my fingers out of her snatch.

Slice looked down at my cock twitching just a centimeter away from her spit and lube smeared hole and blushed more, turning red all the way down her neck. "God, I hope so." She panted and threw her head back against the couch cushions. I pushed the head of my dick against her gash and felt the head almost go in before bending up and sliding across her clit, on the second try it popped in and we both moaned. Her pussy squeezed me like it was trying to keep me out, but her muscles pulled me deeper and deeper I went. I sat back on my knees and pulled her to me by her knees, pushing more of my rod up her cunt as I did. Slice's hands found mine as her back arched and a small scream leaked out of her mouth.

I moved my hands down to her waist and started pushing and pulling her body back and forth, pumping her pussy up and down on my pole and making her series of Megaman tattoos seem to dance. Her tight passage was clamped down on my dick, protesting with a slurp of slick fluid each time I extracted most of the shaft. Slice's hands found their way to her right nipple and her clit, roughly massaging each as she moaned and howled for me to fuck her. I tightened my grip around her tiny waist and jerked her down with more urgency, thrusting up with my hips as much as I could. The head of my cock was hitting resistance each I time the base of my shaft was disappearing between her stretched open pussy lips.

With a high pitched howl, Slice sprang up from the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs hooked over my legs. Still screaming, she started pumping her hips on me, forcing my cock into her quim with a slap of sweaty flesh echoing with each trust. I held her tightly around her shoulders, groaning at the sensation of her wet slickness engulfing me over and over. Her hips slowed as her screaming subsided, and Slice leaned back enough to look at me and I could hear small whimpers come from her with each breath as she pumped her pussy on me. "So... how long does this free trial last?" she murmured as I moved my hand down to her ass to aid in her rhythmic gyrations.

I smiled and pecked her on the lips. "Until you reach the cream filling, of course." I answered with a smirk and I felt her insides clench up and another low moan crawled from her lips. Slice clung to me, sucking my lips between hers and moaning into my mouth as her hips started moving faster again. I could feel her pussy juice running down my pole and dripping off my balls, making a slick mess on her legs and mine as a thin sheen of sweat made us slick everywhere else.

I fell backwards as Slice's pumping hips lost their rhythm and started wildly thrusting and grinding her hot cunt over my cock. My shoulders hit the arm of the couch and Slice followed me over, hardly missing an irregular beat as she continued to moan and mewl with my dick poking against her cervix. I could feel my buildup and squeezed Slice's thigh, groaning through clenched teeth as she ground herself down on me. "Oh, fuck. Oh fuck." I heard her chanting and felt her hands tighten on my shoulders. "Cum with me, Jason!" she shouted and slammed her ass down on me. "Please, cum with me!" she added and threw her head back with a shriek. Slice mauled her tiny tits and I gave up the struggle, letting my load loose inside her. She continued to bounce and grind on my dick as it twitched and spurted against her back wall, flooding her already too-tight pussy with hot sperm.

She milked my cock until it was sore, laying herself across my chest and moving her hips while our mixed fluids squished out from inside her. Slice looked up at me with a sweaty dreamy face and said "I didn't even want to buy you for myself, but I think I might now." and moved to kiss me, causing my cock to pop out of her with a small flood of sex juice. Before I had a chance to ask who she had in mind, I head a car door slam outside and scrambled to get Slice off of me and upstairs with her clothes. I bounded up the stairs after her and just heard Gracie's voice before I got to the bathroom and shared a quick shower with my newest client.

12