My New Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared in each others eyes while our skin, sweaty and slick as it was, slapped and pulled at each other, and her tunnel clinched around my cock. It was all I could stand and with a roar I slammed into my step-sister, flooding her womb with semen. A few more jerky thrusts and I stumbled back from the table, pulling my dick from Sammie with a juicy slurp following by a bubbling trickle of cum that pooled near her ass.

I sank into a chair and looked at Sammie. Her glistening body heaved and twitched with tiny aftershocks of her orgasm, and she panted as her hands limply traveled over her nakedness, pausing for long seconds on her breasts and around her slit. She rolled herself over and raised her head to look at me with a grin. Blushing, she said "I will never get enough of that."

I leaned forward and kissed her, sucking on her bottom lip and feeling her tongue trace my top one. "Good," I told her when our faces separated, "because I don't plan on ever not giving it to you."

12