My New Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After minutes of taking it slow I picked up the pace until I was fucking a little faster, about two thrusts a second. Now things were starting to pick up. I could her face starting to scrunch up from the pleasure waves that she was receiving. "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me good, make your big sister cum again." Her words encouraged me. I picked up the pace a little more and just to make sure that my sister got a little bit of extra pleasure, I showed off my flexibility and bent down to suck on her lovely tits some more. By now I could feel an orgasm start to build up inside of me.

"Oh, God, that feels so fucking good, suck my tits Johnny, suck on Jenny's tits. You love Jenny's tits don't you brother, you can't get enough of them can you, you dirty little fucker. Oh my God, your cock feels so fucking good when you fuck me. I can feel it fill up my fucking hot pussy, oh, please Johnny, make me cum again. You're almost there baby, you're almost there." Her words were making me fuck her even faster, faster than I never thought I could move before. I was so caught up in fucking her and feeling my own orgasm approaching that I lifted my head for her bouncing tits and focused on fucking my sister to another orgasm.

"Oh, Johnny, that's it, fuck me harder, just a little more. I'm going to cum again, you're going to make me fucking cum again, Johnny. I'm almost there, fuck me harder baby, fuck me harder, Oh Johnny, you're cock feels so fucking good in my pussy, it's making me cum. Oh, I'm cumming baby. Feel my pussy juices on your cock baby? Oh my God, oh my God, oh, oh, oh, I'm fucking cumming again!" Her body practically lifted off the bed as she started to calm down but was still breathing heavily. "That was fucking terrific Johnny." I made my sister cum. Not only that, for the second time tonight. She wanted to reward my by pulling my head down and forcing another kiss with her. When she pulled away she told me, "Now it's your turn baby. I'm going to milk you for all you're worth."

That was it, I needed to cum now more than ever. I wanted to blow my cum all over Jennifer's tits, and I knew that with as turned on as I was, it was going to be a bucketful. I didn't need any encouragement, but I sure got it. "Come on baby, I know you can cum, you've made me cum twice already, now it's your turn baby, let me see that hot sticky jizz." I fucked her harder than before and as I kept on fucking her I seemed to pick up some steam. Faster and faster, I could feel my orgasm approaching, and so could Jennifer. "You're going to cum soon aren't you baby?"

"You're damn fucking right I am. Just need to keep fucking and I'm going to cover your fucking beautiful tits with cum. I can feel it baby, you're pussy's making me cum baby, I'm going to cum Jennifer, I'm going to cum, here I fucking cum!" But before I could pull out and spray cum on her chest, Jennifer did something that I would have never expected her to do. She wrapped her legs tightly around my back and pulled me towards her. I had already crossed the threshold and there was no turning back. I was going to cum. But it wasn't going to be where I had wanted. I had no choice but to shoot my load into my sister's pussy. Squirt after squirt, I could feel it leave my cock and enter her pussy. When I was done, Jennifer released me from between her legs and I fell down on the bed beside her.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked her in shock.

"I wanted to make sure that you remembered this special night, especially the part where you got to pump your sister full of cum."

"But what about...?"

"Pregnancy? Don't worry about it, I'm on the pill. There shouldn't be any problems." I was still shocked at what just happened. Not just where my cum ended up but the whole night. She was right, I'll never forget that night. We kissed again to make our sinful lovemaking final and then fell asleep in each other's arms but not before saying goodnight.

"Goodnight brother, I love you."

"I love you too, sis. And next time, my cum goes on your tits." She smiled at that comment and then we both fell asleep.

12