My New Trainer

Story Info
Workouts will never be quite the same.
8.6k words
4.65
642.1k
1.3k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
686 Followers

"So, do you need a spot?" she asked. Wisps of red hair, which had fallen from her pony tail, framed her face as she looked down on me.

"Ummm sure," I lied. The equipment at the bench press station where I was working out was designed to be used solo. With a quick flick of the wrist I could lock the bar into any safety position, if I had gotten into danger, but accidents do happen and you can't be too careful. Besides, I wasn't going to turn down help from the most beautiful girl in the gym. She also happened to be the only girl in the gym at this late hour, but she was still hot as hell.

I hoisted the bar off the safety and slowly brought it down to my chest. My spotter grabbed the bar with both hands while I pumped it up and down. I had quite a bit of weight on it and because she wasn't real tall she stepped in so that she would have more stability should she need to take the weight for me. This meant that she was practically straddling my head with her thighs. With mere inches separating me from her crotch I could smell a familiar musky aroma coming from her nether regions.

I'd been admiring this girl for months and now her pussy was so close to my face I could smell it. But suddenly something seemed slightly off, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I was breathing harder now as the reps became more difficult and more of her scent invaded my nostrils. Hold on here! I've smelled that before and I don't think its pussy. My mind raced as I tried to recall the smell. I knew it had something to do with sex somehow, but what was it. With my focus no longer on the reps I was doing, one of my hands accidentally slipped off the bar. The other gripped tight and although it couldn't fall on me due to the guide tracks I didn't have the proper angle or wrist strength on the other hand alone to lock it into safety either.

My spotter's legs instantly flexed around my head and she quickly adjusted her stance to assume the weight of the bar. I could tell it was more than she was comfortable with and had caught her a little off guard as she grunted slightly. Her crotch was now directly above my face and I could see directly up into the leg of her loose fitting shorts at the taut fabric covering her perineum. What the hell was that bulge? She flexed and shifted her weight again, grunting louder this time and as she did I saw what I thought was a testicle pop out from the bulge of material held there in her panties. Holy Crap! I knew what that musky smell was now! Was my new crush at the gym really a transsexual? I couldn't believe my luck... it was as if I had won the sexual fantasy lottery!

"Uhnnnn.... little help here," she grunted. I hadn't realized it, but for the last five seconds or so I was basically just staring up at her junk, not even trying to grab the weight bar. I snapped to my senses and readjusted my hands and forced the bar back up and locked it into safety. My spotter stepped back and quickly turned around as I rose from the bench. I couldn't see anything she was doing with her back turned to me, but she made a quick adjustment down there and turned back around to face me.

"Um, I'm sorry about that," she said a little red in the face.

"Oh hey, you don't have to apologize. If you hadn't been there to catch it I could have been in some serious trouble," I reassured her.

"Yea that's not exactly what I was referring to," she said looking me straight in the eye.

I decided it was best not to say anything right off the bat and possibly scare her off so I put on my best poker face. "I'm not sure what you're talking about," I lied. She scanned me, trying to see if I was telling the truth or just playing it cool. After ten seconds or so I think she ultimately decided I was being honest. "Yea... well, there was more weight on that bar than I could legitimately handle and I should have known. Sorry about that."

"Pfft... are you kidding me?" I told her, pretty happy with myself that she'd bought my ruse, "You handled it like a pro. I'm here rather than on my way to the hospital so its all good, really. Honestly I appreciate it."

"Yea. No problem. Anytime," she replied and went back to her workout.

Damn! I was hoping she'd stick around a little bit more so I could chat her up, but she seemed gun shy (no pun intended) after the incident, so I decided to just let it go. Besides I was starting to get a chub just thinking about what she was hiding down there, so I figured I was done for the night. I had considered showering at the gym so I could possibly rub one out in the shower stall real quick, but I had an idea in the locker room. I changed pretty quickly, grabbed my bag and practically ran back to the weight room hoping she was still working out. I bumped into her as she was heading back to the girls locker room.

"Hey, I uh didn't catch your name," I said trying to calm myself.

"That's cuz I didn't give it to you," she said back with a smirk. Oh yea, I was liking this girl more and more.

"Right, well my name's Lance," I said as I held my hand out, then immediately regretted it. She looked at it a little awkward, then extended hers and shook it.

"Okay, Lance, I'll bite. My name's Lydia. It's nice to meet you," she said with a slight exaggeration in an attempt to rattle me. She still had the smirk on her lips.

"Right. Okay. Yea, I come off as kinda goofy sometimes, so I guess the mockery is justified. I just wanted to thank you again and maybe repay you for saving me tonight," I said.

"Repay me?" she asked. "Well... okaaay. What did you have in mind?"

"Well maybe you'd like to get some coffee with me?" I asked nervously.

"I dunno," she replied. "Its kind of late and if I have coffee I'll never get to bed tonight, but I wouldn't mind having a drink or two."

My heart skipped a beat. "Yea? That's great! If you like we can hit the Cannery across the street, ah... but I haven't showered yet and..."

"Oh no problem," she interrupted. Her smirk grew slightly. "I know a little place we can go. No showers necessary. Still game?"

"Oh yea. Sounds good," I told her. "Where is it?"

"Its just around the corner. It can be a little hard to find so tell you what. Give me two minutes to change and you can ride with me there. And when we're done I'll give you a ride back. Alright?" It was more of a statement than a question as she walked off before I could answer, but I was good with it. More than good with it. This was working out better than I had expected.

She met me at the door wearing tight black pants that would have shown every ripple of flesh on her gorgeous ass if you could have seen through the long tee shirt that covered it. For a girl as toned and fit as she was I'd have thought she would have smaller breasts but hers must have been at least C cups. She nodded at me and I followed her out to her car. As we pulled out onto the road I could see her scoping me out from the corner of her eye. I was trying to look at her too but being so close it was difficult not to make it look obvious. After a few minutes she pulled off onto a side road on a residential street. I began to get a little nervous.

"Uh, so what's the name of the bar were going to?" I asked her.

"It's called Lydia's," she replied.

"I've never heard of... wait, your name is Lydia. Do you own the bar?" I asked naively.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," she said as she pulled into the driveway of a quiet, unassuming house.

"Oh. Ok I get it," I said feeling a little foolish. She turned the car off and turned to grab her bag out of the back seat.

"It's a good thing you're cute, 'cuz I don't think you could make it on brains alone," she said smiling at me as she got out of the car.

I started to put all the parts together at this point. She took me back to her place. Check. We were going to have a few drinks. Check. She called me cute. Check. She certainly seemed like she was in control of things, and liked it that way. Check. She was a smokin' hot transsexual. Check. Holy shit this was like a laundry list for my fantasy dream date! Alright Lance, keep your cool and don't fuck this up. With any luck you might be having the best night of your life.

I followed her into the house and she told me to make myself comfortable that she'd be back in a second. She disappeared down the hall while I took a seat in the big recliner next to her sofa. I heard her walk back from the bedrooms to the kitchen where she began rustling around in her cupboards.

"So what would you like to drink?" she asked. "I've got beer, wine, vodka, tequila and pretty much everything in between."

"Ahh well I'm not picky. Dealer's choice. I'll let you decide," I said.

"Tequila it is!" she said. "I think you'll like this stuff. It's really smooth. No training wheels needed, at least not for me," she said as she rounded the corner from the kitchen to the living room holding a bottle and two shot glasses. Her sentence trailed off as she saw me sitting in the recliner with my legs up on the foot rest. She smirked again as she shook her head and let it drop slightly.

I wasn't quite sure what she was shaking her head at, but I dropped the foot rest and leaned up to the table where she had set the bottle and glasses down. She settled on the sofa next to the recliner and poured us each a shot. We clinked our glasses together.

"Cheers," I said.

"Salud!" she said.

I'm really not a huge tequila fan, so I put some force behind my shot hoping I could propel it to the back of my throat and bypass most of the taste, but it was a pretty big shot and I wound up rolling it around my mouth for a second before I could get it all down. Lydia on the other hand carefully drew hers to her mouth and slowly poured it past her lips, savoring every last drop. She was still in the process of drinking her shot by the time I was finished and I watched her as she drained her glass and slowly swallowed with her eyes just barely open. That's when I realized I didn't have that horrible taste in my mouth I usually associated with tequila. Sure there was a burn, but it was warm instead of harsh like cheap whiskey. And the flavor was smooth and slightly floral, not at all like it was fermented in the bowel of a rabid donkey and aged in a fetid jock strap.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "That is really good!"

"I told you," she said calmly looking like she was still savoring hers. "I'm surprised you tasted it at all the way you powered it down."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I'm not used to drinking good tequila like this," I confessed.

She looked me in the eyes as her voice dropped into a more sultry tone. "Its alright. I'm all about teaching guys what they're missing." I'm sure my face flushed a little. She pored two more shots and we clinked glasses again. "Nice and slow this time, Okay?"

"Okay. Salud," I told her this time.

"To late nights at the gym!" she replied.

We both slowly savored our shots and I got a really good flavor profile this time. I took a good fifteen seconds to completely finish mine and put my glass back on the table. When I was done she was looking at me with that same mischievous grin.

"So, Lance, I have to commend you on you're dedication at the gym," she said. "I've seen you working out for about six months and you're in fabulous shape now compared to the doughy mess you were when you first started. No offense."

"None taken. Yeah, I had really let myself go for a couple of years and packed on like fifty pounds," I said a little remorsefully. "It's been a hard slog, but I think I've finally progressed to a point where I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Physically... and well... mentally too I suppose."

Lydia raised an eyebrow at that. "Hmm... that sounds like a story, do tell!" she said.

"Not much to say really. My wife, well... now my ex, left me for another guy. Had a hard time dealing with it and rather than booze or drugs I guess food was my coping mechanism. After a couple of years eating my sorrows away, my doc said I was pre-hypertensive, pre-diabetic, and pre-paring myself for an early grave. So I started eating right and joined the gym."

"Well sorry to hear about your ex, but her loss is my gain," she said smirking at me again. She poured two more shots and we clinked glasses once again.

"To late nights at the gym," I said

"To spotting for the cute guy with the bad grip!" she said. I couldn't help but snicker a little bit.

We both savored our shots and set our glasses down. The world began to soften around the edges as the tequila began to work its magic on my brain. I found myself looking at her tits while she was staring at my crotch. We both smiled and laughed. It felt good to be called cute by the hot girl at the gym. After my ex left me and I gained so much weight, I was in such a dark place I never thought a girl would ever find me attractive, let alone a smokin hot pre-op transsexual.

"What is it you do that makes you workout so late? I used to be the only one in the gym at that hour till you showed up," she asked.

"I'm a day trader, well... you might say more of an afternoon trader I suppose. I trade in foreign currencies and most of the exchanges I deal with are located offshore and open mid afternoon, so by the time I'm done its late," I told her.

"Hmm... Wall Street big shot huh?" she said, smiling with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hah! Hardly! I enjoy it and it keeps me on my toes, but you have to be careful. I usually do pretty well, but I've had a few times where I lost a good chunk of money. Nothing I couldn't recover from as it's a lot like gambling... never risk more than you're willing to lose. So what about yourself, what makes you work out so late?"

"I just like having the gym to myself," she said, and then paused, raising her eyes. For a moment it felt like she was going to say something else, but instead glanced down and remained quiet.

"Huh, Okay. So I guess you don't work mornings then," I said fishing for a little more information.

"Nope," she said cryptically as she poured two more shots and we toasted yet again.

"To spotting for the guy with the bad grip," I said.

"And to straddling his face while doing it," she said.

We both laughed at that and then downed our tequila. Four shots in less that fifteen minutes was really starting to take its toll on both of us.

"So what made you decide to ask me out tonight?" she asked, eyes trying to keep me in focus. Normally I'd be way too nervous and guarded to give her a straight answer, but I was feeling pretty good at this point and since she'd been giving as well as she got in the flirtation department I figured it wouldn't hurt to tell the truth.

"Well honestly it just happened to be good timing tonight. I'd been watching you since I started working out," I started.

"And because I'm the only girl left in the gym at that hour," she interrupted.

"Well that may be true," I continued, "but you've got a smokin' hot body and after going so long without, I really couldn't help myself. Also being in the funk I'd been in, I never thought you'd be interested. But then tonight I figured I'd give it a shot... and throw caution to the wind."

"And how's that working out for you?" she said with her usual cute smirk.

"Well... she brought me back to her place for drinks, so I'm feeling good about it," I said smiling at her. "Even if that's where it all ended, I'd still consider it a successful night."

"The night's not over... yet," she said, pouring two more shots.

"To straddling my face," I said while laughing so much I almost couldn't get it out.

"And making a date in the process," she said while laughing too.

As we put our glasses back on the table she turned to look at me. Her ever present smirk was still there, but her eyes were smoldering and intent. There was something lurking just below the surface of her somewhat cool, indifferent veneer that was just peeking through. She licked her lips ever so slightly and I could swear she was nibbling at the very edge of her lower lip, trying to hold herself in check. It honestly gave me the impression that she was a lioness about to pounce on her prey.

After what seemed like minutes of her staring me down hungrily, which in reality was probably only a few seconds, she crawled up onto the recliner. "You know you're not making it easy for me to flirt with you when sit all the way over here." she said lustily. "You're lucky that I like it when cute, nervous guys play hard to get."

"Who's playing?" I said.

She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. Our mouths parted as her tongue flicked out to meet mine, all while twisting and turning around it commandingly. With her hands now wandering most insistently around my torso, she pulled my shirt up so that my nipples could be pinched. I gasped while watching her smirk return as she continued assaulting my mouth with her tongue. I reached up and gently cupped her breasts in my hands. She was still wearing a sports bra, but even through two layers of fabric they felt fantastic. Slowly working my fingers around every inch of her lovely globes was eliciting her soft sighs as we continued to make out hot and heavy. Using an index finger to trace little circles around her nipples, I would gently pinch them and before long they were hard and poking through her shirt. Of course this made them imminently more pinchable, so I continued doing this a little harder each time. My cock was now like steel trying to burst through my underwear and out of my pants as she ground her ass around my length. Now she was moaning into my mouth but soon broke the kiss and leaned back, stripping off both shirt and bra in one smooth motion.

She laced her fingers through the hair on the back of my head and pulled my mouth in to her breasts. I made circles around her nipples with my tongue, savoring every soft wrinkle and bump, nibbling ever so gently on her erect nipples. With every little nip her grip tightened on the back of my head, forcing me a little further into her soft mounds.

Eventually she forced me back and our mouths crashed together again. As our tongues danced my hands began to wander her ass and thighs. As I drew near to her frontal V her legs clinched and she drew in a quick breath. She quickly reached down and held my hands in place before they could fully reach her crotch, but didn't stop kissing me. Her tongue traced a trail from my mouth to my ear to my neck planting soft kisses and gentle nips along the way. Finally she broke off and stood up abruptly. She tore her gaze away from me and heaved a heavy sigh. I could feel the pent up sexual tension between the two of us.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said quietly.

"God, I fucking hate this part!" she yelled as she pounded her fists onto thighs.

"What... what part? What's wrong?" I asked a little more forcefully.

"I fucking told myself I wasn't going to do this again, but, dammit you're so freaking cute I couldn't stop myself," she said to no one in particular.

"Uhhh... Lydia? Listen, I know what you're worried about and its okay. Really," I tried to tell her, but she didn't hear a word I said.

"So now I'm all hot and bothered and what am I gonna do? Show you my secret and find another gym to work out at. Shit! You even know where I live now! What was I thinking?" she continued her rant. Walking around the room waving her arms now.

"Lydia, I said it's okay, really. Trust me," I said, but my words only fell on deaf ears.

"I never fucking learn my lesson! I always let my sex drive get in the fucking way!" she continued.

I knew what she was going through. I may be cute and a little clueless but I'm not a complete idiot. I decided to let her wear her self out a little before trying again. She continued on for thirty seconds or so before I did anything.

Finally I said in a normal voice "Lydia, I know you have a cock. I find it incredibly sexy."

NearMiss
NearMiss
686 Followers