My New Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
686 Followers

"...so what was I supposed to do? There you were in your tight little shorts teasing me with... wait, what did you just say?" she stopped in mid rant and turned her head to look at me eyebrows raised.

"I know you have a cock and I find it incredibly sexy," I said again.

She turned to face me with hands on her hips, trademark smirk gracing her face once again. "You fucking knew all along didn't you?" she said.

"Well, yeah," I said. "I didn't want to say anything right away, because I didn't want to frighten you off. Had I known you were going into full on crazy rant mode I would have said something sooner."

"Fuck!" she yelled at me. I'm certain I flinched a little in reaction to it. "Do you have any idea what you just put me through? You owe me big time. Your ass is in so much trouble tonight, literally." She grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the chair and down the hall to her bedroom. She was surprisingly strong for a girl her size. Once we were in the bedroom I tried to pull her close to kiss her again, but she resisted pushing me away.

"Nuh uh," she said waving a finger at me, "Nice Lydia is done for the night. Play your cards right and she'll be back, but until then you best get ready for a night of sex like you've never experienced before. Take your pants off." I hesitated a little before starting to comply.

"Now!" she screamed as I hastily pulled my shoes and pants off, "Underwear too!"

My cock was hard and pointing straight up. She admired it for a second and licked her lips. "Hmmm, you continue to impress me Lance. I'm going to have fun with that later, but for tonight I think mine will be doing the bulk of the work." She shoved me onto the bed and proceeded to remove her shoes then her pants and panties.

Her cock sprang out so fast and hard I could hear it slap off her tight abs. "Oh fuck! Yeah that's much better. This beast has been wanting out for a while now," she groaned.

"Holy Jesus!" I gasped. Beast was right. It wasn't that her cock was so long but thick. The frigging thing was seven inches long, but as thick as my wrist. I had no idea where she had hidden that monster. An evil smile began to spread across her lips.

"I know this girl can be a little intimidating," she said wagging her cock at me and looking me in the eye, "so if you think it's more than you can handle then tell me now. Otherwise, once I get started it'll be too late. The second she touches your soft skin there's no denying her." She was waving it around now, almost like she was daring me to touch it, or perhaps she wanted to slap it on my thigh and declare me hers for the evening.

"Uhhh I've never done this before, but I'm not stopping now. Just please try to take it easy on me okay?" I pleaded.

"Ha! Well I'll do my best, but I can't guarantee anything. Like I said she has a mind of her own and at this point I think she's fully in charge here," she told me as she crawled up on the bed and sat on my chest. I could feel the heat coming off her cock in waves as it bobbed inches from my face. She tilted it down so the swollen head was mere millimeters from my mouth. It looked gargantuan from this angle and there was already a bead of precum forming at the tip. She gently rubbed her cock head around my lips, coating them in the slick seminal fluid.

She smiled at me. "This has been a long time coming and I'm going to have so much fun with you. Open your mouth," she commanded as she grabbed my head and leaned it up to get a better angle. I opened up and she pressed her mushroom tip between my coated lips and onto my tongue. I could taste her salty fluid as it ever so slowly trickled from her throbbing tip.

"Ohhh fuck yea!" she groaned as she continued to watch me. "Your precious little mouth feels as good as it looks wrapped around my fuckstick!" She started thrusting forward a little at a time, working her massive tool further and further back into my mouth with each stroke. It didn't take long before she reached my limit and hit the back of my throat causing me to gag. She pulled back, but only slightly then forced it back in harder. This made me gag even more, but instead of pulling back this time she just left it there.

"Just relax baby," she cooed, "relax your throat and this will feel so much better."

I struggled for a bit to get my gag reflex under control and calm myself. Just when if felt like I was doing good she would give me just the slightest hip thrust, pushing me back to my limits again. Eventually I was able to keep most of the gagging to a minimum.

Lydia let go of my head, pulled her cock out of my mouth and raised her ass off my chest hovering above me. "Seems like you've got a good handle on that. Let's try a new angle," she said. She moved above my head and turned around so I was looking directly at her balls, as they were now inches from my forehead. She leaned down over my body and levered her cock back into position at my mouth, only now in the opposite direction.

"This should allow me get a little deeper into your throat, and trust me, its going to happen so you better relax. Otherwise this is going to be a frightening experience for you," and with that she proceeded to push her steely hard rod into my mouth. Not fast mind you, but persistent. Inch after inch of her fleshy staff made it's way past my lips. Soon her swollen head was all the way back and pressing hard at the entrance to my throat as I tried my hardest to suppress my gag reflex. It felt like a loosing battle. The more I tried to relax, the harder she pressed and the more I gagged. Eventually I needed to inhale and as I did the tip of her cock breached my throat. I clamped down hard now as the gagging rose to epic levels. Apparently the sensation was driving Lydia crazy.

"Ohhh fuck yea! That's the shit!" she gasped. "Just relax. I know its tough, but you have to relax that tight little throat of yours."

I closed my eyes and tried my meditation techniques. Focusing only on one thing, the huge cock lodged in my throat. I could practically feel her heart beating through the throbbing of her cock. It seemed like it took forever, but eventually Lydia told me I was doing great.

"I'm gonna keep going," she said. "Just stay relaxed and this will be over soon. I'm sure I won't last very long in your tight throat."

She started pushing more of her monster snake in my mouth and down my throat. I continued to use my meditation skills to keep myself relaxed and before I knew it her balls were resting on the bridge of my nose.

"Shit! That feels good! You've got the tightest throat I've ever had the pleasure of dicking in my life. You're doing great Lance. Here comes the fun part," she said and proceeded to pump her rod in and out of my throat. Slowly at first, and always keeping the head past the entrance to my throat. After a minute or two though she had picked up the pace. She started huffing as I could feel her thighs slapping my forehead as her balls bounced off my nose. It didn't take her long to ramp up to such force that I thought she was going to give me two black eyes by smacking her nuts into my face. By now she was just grunting away at me.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh..." she panted out as she fucked my face harder and harder. I didn't know how long I could hold out, but I didn't need to wait very long. Her cock seemed to grow even larger then she erupted deep into my throat. Spurt after hot spurt sprayed from the tip of her cock as she continued to thrust into me eventually loosing control and flopping down on top of my body actually shoving her cock even further down into me as if that was even possible. Luckily there was no swallowing involved. She was so deep into me that her spunk just flowed into my stomach. And flowed it did as it felt like she pumped a quart of cum into me.

It was an odd sensation to feel her cock begin to soften and retreat from my throat while she continued panting while still laying on my chest. I could feel her hot breath on my hard, neglected cock. When she finally recovered, she pushed herself off of me, finally extracting the rest of her still semi hard member from my mouth. "Oh shit that was good!" she gasped. "You doing okay? I was a little rough on you there."

It took me a second to get my voice back. "Unhh... ahem, yea I'm good," I gasped. "That was quite a load. You must have been saving that one up for quite a while."

"You have no idea," she said. "It's been one hell of a dry spell, even with the added difficulty I have in finding a suitor."

"Well hopefully you wont be having that problem for a while," I said still trying to recover.

"Are you volunteering for more duty Lance?" she asked with her usual smirk, "because I've got plenty more stored up and waiting."

"Well I may need another minute or two before I'm ready for THAT again. Besides don't you need at least a little recovery time?" I asked slightly incredulous.

"You'd be surprised at how fast this girl can recover," she said reaching down and wagging her still semi-hard cock at me. She wasn't kidding, as it appeared the damn thing never actually went soft. I think it shrunk an inch... maybe only a half inch, but still never got soft at all. She was still sitting on the bed above my head while I recovered so the view of her cock never changed. She continued to wag and stroke it as she looked down on me with her trademark smirk. It seemed like only seconds passed before she had it rock hard again and oozing precum from the tip.

"Just let me know when you're ready for more Lance," she said lustily as she stroked her cock with one hand and fondled her balls with the other.

"So what's next on the agenda master?" I said jokingly.

Her face went deadly serious. "That's mistress to you," she said sternly "and I think I'll be tapping that ass next. You ready for that?"

"Uh well I've never really..." I started to say.

"That was rhetorical Lance," she said cutting me off. "But you've been a good sport so far, so tell you what, I'll do you a favor. I'll lay back here on the bed and let you get your cute little boipussy better acquainted with my shecock at your leisure first before I flip you over and fuck you silly. Don't take too long though cause once I get heated up again its on, so make sure you're ready by then. I wouldn't want to break my new toy on its first night now would I?"

Holy crap! I had awoken the sleeping dragon. I was in too far over my head to turn back now and besides I had dreamed about this, or something similar, for years. Besides, even if I wanted to back out at this point I don't think Lydia would have let me anyway.

She settled back on the bed and propped a pillow between her head and the headboard so she could look get a better view. As I went to get up she said "There's lube in the top drawer on the right side of the bed. You're going to need it."

I obediently opened the drawer and found a Costco sized bottle of lube. "Jeez! I didn't think they sold lube in gallon jugs!" I said in surprise.

"You can never be too prepared," she said. "Now spread some of that on my cock and lets get this party started."

I squeezed our a generous dollop of lube into my hand and began slathering it up and down her rigid shaft making sure I covered ever inch I could. The whole time Lydia was giving me involuntary hip thrusts as I stroked her now slick, pulsing shaft. The look in her eyes was one of pure unbridled lust.

"Clock is ticking Lance," she half growled. "Don't take too long."

I squeezed another generous mount of lube into my hand and began smearing it onto my backside. I used a couple of fingers it an attempt to get some in my hole, before I worked my way on top of Lydia and gingerly placed the throbbing tip of her member at the entrance to my quivering hole. She was already giving me small involuntary thrusts, but I was able to maintain control with a tight grip on her cock. I tried to lower my self onto her pulsing shaft, but my entrance was having none of it. Her tip was so big I couldn't seem to get it lined up correctly. I could see Lydia was growing impatient by the frown on her face as I continued to fumble around down there.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I pled as she looked on, "but I've never done this before. Just give me a couple more minutes. Her face softened a bit and her trademark smirk returned to her lips.

"Tell you what. You let me take over and I promise I'll take it slow to start, but once I'm in all bets are off," she told me as she rolled out from under me. I took her place lying on my back as she positioned herself between my legs. With one hand she grabbed her rod and began rubbing up and down my crack while the other grabbed one of my legs pressing it up close to my chest. After a short search she found my O-ring and began to apply pressure. I was still sure that her beast wasn't going to fit, as she wasn't getting any traction.

"Grab under your knees and hoist them up to your chest," she commanded and I complied. She now had both hands down on her cock and applied even more pressure. "Relax Lance! You've got to relax or when I finally do get in its going to hurt like a bitch. Try pushing out like you're trying to take a dump."

I gave it a try and pushed gently at first and could actually feel her mushroom tip make a little bit of progress. I think this scared me a little because I immediately clamped down again and forced her out.

"That was it! That was it!" she cried with enthusiasm. "Do that again but try to stay relaxed this time!"

I tried it again this time, but pushed harder. Again I could feel her rod begin to make headway and I had to force myself to relax so I didn't clamp down again. I could feel every millimeter of her steely hard shaft as it continued its snail like pace inside of me. Lydia now switched up and put her left hand on my shoulder as she tried to gain more leverage. Sweat began beading up on her forehead as she concentrated everything on getting her rod inside me. It seemed like it was taking an eternity when I'm sure it only took a few minutes before it felt like she was nearly inside of me. I couldn't have been more wrong. Pain began welling up around my hole and it became more difficult to maintain my relaxed state when suddenly the tip of her cock breached my ass and popped into place all at once. The pain was unbelievable and I clinched down and began to squirm involuntarily in an attempt to get the invading member out of me.

"Whoa, whoa there!" Lydia said as she held me in place. "I know it hurts now but the pain will die down in a few moments. Trust me this will feel fucking awesome in a few minutes... pun intended." She kind of giggled to herself at the last part. After about thirty seconds the pain began to subside and I opened my eyes. Lydia was staring down at me as I continued to hold my legs in place for her. Her red hair was slick with sweat and matted to her face in places, but she still looked absolutely gorgeous. I think she could sense what I was thinking because the leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss at first but built in passion as our tongues began to twirl around one another. She leaned back up after a minute and looked me in the eye.

"You ready for the next phase Lance? This should be a bit easier to start but I promise you I'm going to pound you like a two bit whore once I get going. I don't want to break you too bad though so let me add a little lube before we get going," she said as she reached over for the bottle of lube. She poured some directly on her still throbbing cock and rubbed it around her shaft and up to my tender hole. While she was doing this I had noticed that my dick had gone completely flaccid during the whole previous episode of initial penetration, but didn't have much time to ponder what it meant. After putting the lube back Lydia leaned in and placed one hand around the back of my neck and began kissing me again. As our tongues danced I could feel her heated rod pulsing inside the entrance to my now tender hole. Her body flexed as we continued to kiss and slowly her fleshy pole pushed its way inside of me. This was a whole new sensation for me. There was still a little bit of pain, but now it was mixed with a new kind of pleasure. I could feel every ripple of throbbing member as she inched her way inside of me and her heaving breasts smashed against mine as our bodies slid against one another.

Lydia broke away from our kiss and leaned back but kept her hand on the back of my neck and placed the other on my hip. Visibly straining now she continued her slow but relentless assault on my ass pausing once or twice to catch her breath before continuing again. I wasn't sure how far she had her cock in me but it felt like I was being torn in half.

"Oh fuck Lance! You are so fucking tight! I don't think I've ever fucked anyone with such a tight little hole like yours!" she panted.

"Uhh.. ohh fuuuck.... it....itssss... uhhhh... soooo ... guhhhh.....biiiig.... fuck.... fuuuuuuck," I think I managed to grunt out. After what seemed like an eternity I felt her finally bottom out as her balls gently came rest against my ass cheeks. She paused there for a few seconds before slowly pulling out so that only the head was left inside of me. She looked down at me as the smirk returned to her face. Then she snapped her hips and buried her entire pole inside me in one quick thrust.

"Oh Fuck!" I screamed out as I writhed underneath her.

"I told you your ass was in trouble tonight Lance," she said heavily. "I'm afraid you've opened up Pandora's box and you're just going to have to endure the consequences. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I will." And with that she placed both hands on my hips and began slamming her huge salami in and out of my tight, little hole. Each thrust rubbed right across my prostate and in no time my cock was erect and dripping with precum. I instinctively clamped down which caused Lydia to grunt and thrust even harder to make headway against my clenching ass muscles.

"Oh my... uh... fucking god....... Lance! You're ass... uhhhhn... feels fucking... ahhh... incredible!" she grunted at me while assaulting my ass. "You seem...... to get tighter... ghhhn... the more I...... fuck you..." With every thrust it felt like she was burying her flesh spike ever deeper inside of me, like eventually it was going to burst out of my chest like in the movie 'Alien'. I was being heartily fucked by one of the hottest girls I had seen in a long time. God I didn't want it to stop though. I had always found transgendered women attractive and had fantasized about them, but never dreamed that anything like this would ever happen to me. Now that it was I was relishing the waves of pleasure washing over my body, causing involuntary muscle spasms and nonsensical verbiage to pour fourth from my mouth. Lydia stopped and pulled out and I immediately missed the feeling of her inside of me.

"Lets try a different position," she commanded. She grabbed my legs and twisted them till I was on my stomach. She then grabbed my hips and pulled them back so I was on my knees in front of her presenting my ass to her. Without missing a beat she buried her pole inside my waiting hole and began pumping me furiously again. Every fiber of my being felt like it was vibrating at an insanely high frequency, like I could feel every pore on her erect member as she continually thrust in and out of me without mercy. She reared back and slapped my ass causing new waves of enjoyment to pulse throughout my body while I moaned and panted.

"Like that do ya Lance?" she grunted at me. I was incapable of giving any kind of coherent response at that point and merely hung my head as she reached back and planted another slap on the same spot. Another pulse ran through me like she had rung a bell causing my body to vibrate in pleasure. All the while her cock continued its relentless pounding on my now inflamed ass. I felt a wave of pleasure coming closer and closer to cresting and washing completely over me. At this point I was hers to use and abuse without any say in the matter and we both knew it.

NearMiss
NearMiss
686 Followers