My New World Deeper In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm cumming from having my arse licked, one side of my mind told me as the other said just enjoy it. I felt my legs giving way and I sunk to my knees but Jane held onto me so I was on all fours with her bent over me, my bum in the air. I felt her grip my panties at the leg. She pulled on it hard making the silk and lace dig into me. Fuck she's going to rip my panties off I thought as the pressure increased. I felt and heard them starting to tear. She ripped them so that the waist stayed in place, but they fell open at the gusset. It seemed so wonderfully rude and wantonly abandoned to have my knickers torn from me so that my lesbian lover could more easily get her tongue up my cunt. It just served to thrill and excite me even more. She didn't take them off but left them hanging with my most womanly places on show. That made me feel abused, demeaned even, she was treating me exactly as she wanted with little or no concern for me and what I might want. Oddly that didn't upset me, it excited me. Shit I thought wondering just what was happening to me.

And still she didn't stop. Laying slightly on one side on the floor of the room my head pressed against the leg of the table my legs wide open and the shreds of my panties still around my waist and one leg, she plunged her face between my legs. Again there was no preamble, no asking permission. No, everything was taken for granted. She assumed I would not demur and she was right. I couldn't had I wanted to for she had so inflamed my body and had taken such a strong control of my emotions that I was hers to do anything with that she wanted.

I was in a sort of manic heaven. I didn't know what was happening to me both physically and emotionally or really just what she was doing to me. Kneeling over me, her mouth on my clitoris and vagina, her hands and fingers between my legs and all over my bum, I had the most extreme sensations roaring through me from so many sources. I realised though that a finger had slid into my anus but, as that was accompanied by two, three or even four in my vagina and her mouth on my clitoris the pain, if there was any, and the significance of me losing my anal, bi-sexual virginity were lost in the combination of all those other sensations.

I knew now that I was different to many of my female friends. I knew that my sexuality was at best suspect. I knew that I was becoming at least as attracted to having sex with women as I was to men. But having said that I still enjoyed men. I still wanted them and the aspects of sex that only a man can provide; even as Jane did these wondrous things to me, I was so yearning to have a hard cock inside me!

However, Jane had such an affect on me that at times I was convinced that I was lesbian. She had so consumed me that evening that over the next few days I could think of little else other than what she'd done to me and the feelings and sensations I'd experienced.

Just where my new world was taking me, I didn't know.