My Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

Reluctantly, I released my dick and began to tap out my fantasy.

Do you like massage?

yep

I'll start at those toes. Each toe will get time. I'll rub your ankles, your calves, the backs of your knees.

She rubbed her ankles together, licking her lips as she read. Looking up at me, she stared at the swaying phallus between my legs.

Keep going.

I'm climbing higher, kneading your thighs. You feel my dick brushing against your leg. But I won't put it in. Not yet.

Tease

My hands are on your breasts, very warm. Twisting your nipples.

I like it rough.

My eyes jumped from my screen to the window. I pawed away a bead of sweat from my forehead, wiping it off on my thigh as I kept typing. I didn't know who was more turned on.

Feel my hands on your collarbone, ur beautiful neck. I'm on top of you. Can you feel me?

Yes!

My thick cock is on your belly, moving against you as you breathe. I'm rubbing your ears, your eyebrows, your scalp. Running my fingers through that excellent head of hair.

She beamed at the last message, blowing me a kiss.

I'm behind you, rubbing your shoulders. You feel my erection poking you in the shoulders as I rub you. I lean over. I can't leave those tits alone.

You're so bad. I like.

I took a break, leaning back on the chaise. I watched her watch me. She took a breast in her free hand, lifting it till she was able to lick the nipple. I slowly nodded my approval, tracing a thumb over my mushroomed head, coating it with pre-come until it was shiny. My mind was racing a mile a minute. She lifted her phone to text, a few seconds later I saw what she wrote.

Want me to suck you?

I will rub it over your face and lips, but I won't let you have it. Not yet.

U tease.

You're gonna beg first

I looked across the street as she ran a hand from her lips, across her throat, down her belly, resting between her legs. She spread her thighs wider, pulling her knees back, exposing her thick slit. She started to play with herself, two, then three fingers, moving in and out in a slow rhythm. I wrapped my fingers around myself, stroking and squeezing.

I'm sooo wet.

After sending that last text, she dropped the phone, grabbing a handful of tit as she plunged her fingers inside. I furiously began to text before it was too late.

STOP

She picked up the phone and read my demand.

I want to come tho

Not yet.

She pulled her fingers away, grabbing her stomach in frustration. I began to write.

I'm going to rub the head against that juicy slit, back and forth until you beg me to slam it in.

Hot.

I'm going to slowly push this cock inside you. You are so tight, I can feel it. I'm going deep.

I began to stroke faster in her direction. She was on the edge, clawing marks on her tummy.

I'm sucking ur nips. Biting them, making you moan.

She grabbed her breasts in response, her tongue hanging slightly out. She gyrated her hips against the cushions. I could see the glisten of her excitement on her puffy vulva.

I can't txt ne more. I want to jst watch

She tossed her phone to the side, as did I. My hand became a blur, as did hers. She sucked her nipple as she fingered herself with unabashed delirium . Her hips bucked, head thrown back against the armrest, mouth open in a silent howl. I got up off the chaise, scrambling to the window. A sweaty palm slapped against the pane of glass, I shuddered as I felt the swelling in my lower abdomen. Her ass raised off the couch, I watched her come with ferocity. She rolled off the couch and onto the floor in shaking exhaustion. Clenching my teeth together as I started to erupt, I saw her crawl towards her window. She licked the glass as I began to drench my own with rapid fire splatters of seed. My legs shook as I kept coming, imagining that the shots were reaching into her living room, covering her in the sticky jism. When I had nothing left, I sunk to my knees, spent, leaning against the sill. I felt like I've run multiple wind sprints, out of breath, aching limbs.

The cast aside phone, beeped. I fell towards it, picking it up with my cleaner hand.

I haven't come that hard in ages. Fukin awesum.

Same.

What now?

I guess asking you out for a cup of coffee is kinda lame?

LOL It won't be so weird, seeing that we don't know each other names yet.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12