My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,674 Followers

"What did you have in mind?" she asked as she sidled up to me and raised her face to mine. I wrapped my arms around her and drew her close to me as I lowered my lips to hers. She put her arms around my neck and I felt the softness of those massive swells pressing against my chest as I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. Her mouth was hot and moist as I slid my tongue between her parted lips. It was a long slow hungry kiss as I slid my hands down and cupped her round plump ass in my big hands.

"Mmmmmm," she purred into my mouth as her tongue pressed insistently against my own. As her tongue slid forwards into my mouth, I felt my cock get even stiffer. I drew my hand up off her curvaceous rear end and slid it up her stomach. The sheer fabric felt dazzlingly sensual under my fingertips. My fingers encountered the underside of those tremendous breasts and I let them slide around the big soft globe until I was cupping the voluptuous mound. Oh fuck.....did they ever feel good as I hefted the tightly encased tit in my hand. As I squeezed and lifted it, it felt wonderfully heavy in my cupping hand. I felt another rush of blood surge into my filling cock as I allowed my hand to explore her sumptuous breasts. She slid her own hand down over the front of my shorts and I felt her let out a low groan as her fingers wrapped around my throbbing erection.

"Oh God!" she said breathlessly as she drew her mouth back from mine. "It's so big. I need this deep inside me. It's all I've been thinking about for the last twenty-four hours." I could see the eagerness on her flushed face and stepped slightly away from her. She kept her hand wrapped around my hard cock until I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them, my rock-hard erection rearing up before her.

"Is this what you want?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around my throbbing cock and pointed it towards her.

"Oh God, yes!" she said emphatically as her eyes locked on my dark crimson cockhead. She started to drop to her knees until I reached out and stopped her.

"Unnhh uh," I said as I pulled her back to her feet. I turned one of the other chairs with no arms around until it faced away from the table. I sat down and once more wrapped my hand around my stiff cock and slowly stroked it towards her. "If you want it, I want you to sit on it and show me just how deep you want it inside you."

"Jeff, it's so big. I do want it really bad, but I've never had one that big before. Can I suck it for little while first to get it nice and slippery first?"

"No, not this time. I want to feel it go into you nice and tight. Leave everything you have on. I want to see that little skirt settling down over us as my cock goes further and further into you. And....I want to see you really work to get this load of cum out of me. Once I cum inside you, you can suck it afterwards."

"Oh God. You are a nasty fucker, aren't you?" she said with a wicked smile on her face.

"You said you'd do anything, right?"

"Yes, I did," she answered with a devilish smile.

"C'mere," I said as I nodded towards her. She stepped over until she stood right next to me. "Spread your legs." She compliantly shifted her black suede boots to each side. With one hand still wrapped around my cock, I took my other hand and slid it up the inside of one of her thighs. Her white creamy thighs felt so soft and smooth under my fingertips as I teasingly made my way higher and higher between her spread legs, alternating from the inside of one leg to the other. I looked up to see her face flushed and those big tits heaving beneath her sheer top as my fingers finally brushed across the wet lips of her dripping cunt. Aaaahhh.....beautiful....still nice and wet. Man, she had a juicy little snatch. That would definitely make it easier for her when she to sit down on over 9" of thick hard cock. I withdrew my hand and she watched as I raised my hand to my lips and licked my fingers clean.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice Tanya," I said as I took hold of the base of my rigid cock and held it straight up towards her. "Bring that sweet little pussy of yours over here. It's time for you to ride."

She lifted one of those sexy suede boots over my legs until she was straddling me. With her legs spread on each side of me, that little kilt-like skirt rode higher on her thighs. I loved that look of a short skirt exposing more and more of a girl's creamy thighs. She reached out with both hands and took hold of the top of the high chair back over my shoulders. Once she had steadied herself she inched forward until she was poised over my upright cock. I looked at those massive heavy tits inches away from my face as she started to lower herself. Fuck, they were huge. Nice and round and just so so big. The dark line of her cleavage was deliciously deep and incredibly long as it started high on her chest and disappeared enticingly into the lacey cups of her sexy black bra. I felt my cock lurch again as I thought about getting my rod between those enormous jugs in a little while. My attention was drawn back to my groin as I felt the luscious warm sensation as Tanya's pussy touched down on the tip of my cock. With just the tip touching that warm groove between her plump labia, she adjusted her footing slightly, took a deep breath and then started to lower herself onto my engorged cock.

"Aaaaahhh," she let out a little gasp as the broad head stretched the tight opening of her eager young cunt. As I felt those hot pink lips of hers stretch and slide down over the enflamed head of my cock, I released my hand from around the base of the thick shaft and brought my hands up to her wide hips. Her hot tight channel gripped me like a warm velvety glove as she lowered herself further down.

"Oh God.......it's so thick," she said breathlessly as she slid down on the first few inches. I took a firm grip on her hips and pushed down. "Aaaaaaahhhh," she let out a low moan as I felt the hot tight walls of her gooey box stretching and almost tearing as inch after thick inch rose higher into her. "Oh....oh....," she was gasping for air now and I noticed she had stopped her downward movement with about 3" left to go. I looked up past those heavy orbs and saw an intense look of determination on her face. She was biting her bottom lip as she fought against the overwhelming sensations of my thick cock stretching her like she'd never been stretched before.

"You don't want to stop there do you?" I asked as I gave my hips a little flex upwards.

"OWWWW!" she let out a little squeal of pain. Her eyes closed and her features glowed with a fine sheen of perspiration as she appeared intent on totally enveloping my surging cock deep within her. "No....no....."

"No?.......You want me to stop?" I asked as I rolled my hips in slow circle. She was so tight and clamping down so hard it felt like I was trying to stir a thick batch of cement inside her.

"No....yes....no....." she was blabbering and seemed totally confused as her body was rapidly getting accustomed to the thick love-muscle I was stuffing inside her. "I mean....I don't want you to stop." She took a slow deep breath and seemed to compose herself. She wiggled her hips slightly and another half inch or so entered her. "Oh God, it feels so good.....I....I.....I want it all......it's just so big and hard."

"It's okay," I said softly. "You can do it. Just take a nice deep breath......that's it.....and then just let yourself sit right down on it." I watched her gorgeous chest swell out as she drew in a deep breath and then as she concentrated on lowering herself on my rigid shaft, I pushed down at the same time on her wide hips.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH," she let out a long low moan as I gripped her hips and powered her all the way down on my surging cock. "OH FUCK......OH FUCK!" she groaned as I felt the soft warm flesh of her labia snugging up against my groin. She held on tightly to the back of the chair and I felt her body start to twitch as I had her totally impaled on my rock-hard erection.

"AAAAAAHHHHH," her head was rolling from side to side and her wispy blonde hair swirled about her face as she rode out the powerful sensations of my twat-splitting cock filling her to the max. I held still with my hands on her hips holding her down until she got accustomed to the feeling of being packed full and started to calm down.

"Oh Jeff.....I.....I've never felt anything like this......it feels so good and yet so scary at the same time. I can't believe your 18-year old niece can take this big thing inside her."

"She couldn't get enough, once she had it buried into her the first time," I said as I flexed my cock inside her and knew she could feel the pressure.

"Oh God....that's so good. I feel so full......it's....it's just incredible. I've never felt this totally stretched before. I thought you were going to tear me apart."

"Are you ready to start working to get this cum out of me now?" I asked suggestively as I rolled my hips up against her.

"Mmmmmmm....oh fuck yeah," she said enthusiastically as she pushed her hair back from her face and reached back over my shoulders to get a good grip on the high back of the chair.

"Okay Tanya, let's see what you can do." I eased my tight grip on her hips but let my hands rest gently there. She adjusted her feet once more and started to slowly rise up. I felt the warm clutching walls of her sucking trench gripping my shaft in a hot buttery grasp as she rose higher and higher. She straightened her legs and lifted herself until she only had the wide enflamed head caught between her sweet young pussy-lips. I gripped her hips tightly and held her at this point as I looked up into her eyes.

"That's my girl," I said softly. "I want you to look right at me.....that's it.....now just let yourself sit right back down....." Her eyes locked on mine and she let herself sink rapidly down on my engorged erection.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH," she let out another loud gasp and her eyes almost rolled back in her head as she slid the full length all the way into her in one go. A big shudder went through her body and then she rose back up again. Her eyes opened and locked on mine and she gave me a smile of pure bliss as she let herself settle down once more.

"Mmmmmmm," she let out a deep purr as the pleasurable sensations of me big cock stretching the sensitive membranes inside her had starting to shake and spasm like a rag doll. I held onto her hips as she started to get into a smooth down rhythm as she powered herself up and down on my rigid shaft.

"Mmmmhhh.....mmmmhhhh.....mmmmhhh....." Every movement was accompanied by a little groan or squeal as she pleasured herself on my surging member. I used my hands on her hips to help guide her up and down movements. When she was all the way down with her groin pressed flush against mine, her little skirt covered both of us. I thought it was incredibly sexy to be filling her with my thick cock while she was still almost totally dressed. As she continued to bounce up and down, I looked up at those tremendous tits bobbing and shaking gelatinously beneath the sheer material of that sexy top. They were tightly encased in the confining cups of that magical power bra but the broad expanse of soft round tit-flesh overflowing those jam-packed cups still bounced deliciously.

"Oh Jeff......I.....I......OOOOOOOHHHH..." As I felt her orgasm hit, I flexed my hips upward hard at the same time I gripped her hips tightly and slammed her down. "OH FUCK," she groaned as I felt the hot slick walls of her twat grip me tightly. She threw her head back and started to shake like a bucking bronco as she bounced on my pulsing shaft again and again. I felt my balls drawing up in their protective sack as my cock got that extra level of hardness just before orgasm.

"OH GOD," she squealed again as she threw herself forwards, those massive tits pressing lusciously into my own chest. I felt that tell-tale twinge of the boiling semen speeding up the shaft of my cock and held tightly onto her hips as I reached that point of no return.

"TANYA......HERE IT COMES," I shouted as I felt the first blast of thick cum jettison forth and paste itself against the clinging membranes deep within her. A second, third and fourth creamy rope of my virile seed erupted high inside her gooey hole. We were both panting like runners at the finish line as we shared an intense mutual orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHMMMMM," she moaned as her body quivered and shook as the orgasmic tremors coursed throughout her entire body. My own legs had gone rigid and I felt my cock continuing to spit wad after wad of milky semen deep inside her gushing cunt. I finally felt the last twinges of my tremendous release easing their way from my shattered nerve endings and I sat gasping and relishing the deep draughts of cool air filling my lungs.

"Oh God, Jeff," Tanya said as she leaned forwards with her head resting on my shoulder. "That was incredible. I've never been fucked like that before." I could hear her panting breathlessly and her soft warm tits were heaving against my own chest as she fought to regain her breath. With me slowly deflating cock buried deep within her, we both sat like that for a couple of minutes as we luxuriated in the exquisite sensations of our mutual pleasure. I finally decided it was time to move on.

"Okay Tanya," I said as I took her by the shoulders and lifted her sumptuous chest off mine. "I think you've got some cleaning to do." She understood what I meant and I put my hands back on her hips and guided her as she sat up. As she slowly stood up, I felt my dwindling cock start to slide out of her. Slowly at first, and then with a quick rush, it slid fully out of her and dropped noisily down onto my abdomen. There were white ribbons of my cum clinging to the sides of my softening cock as it lay stickily on my stomach. With my hands on her hips, I stopped her with her little skirt poised over my glistening cock.

"Okay Tanya, I want you to push down and get all of that cum out of you." I felt her body flex and looked down at the front hem of her skirt. Her pussy was hidden beneath it but I heard a sloppy wet sound and then saw a long trail of thick viscous cum distend down below her skirt and then fall in a long milky rope right onto my cock. She flexed again and a second and then a third pearly wad of my cum oozed forth and then dropped down onto my stomach. When she had as much out her as she could get, she dropped to her knees between my spread thighs.

"That's a good girl," I said as I reached forward and tenderly stroked her cheek. "It's still nice and warm for you." She leaned forward and I watched her long pink tongue slide out from between her sweet lips and sink into the thick white gob of cream she had dropped right onto my cock. She made a sucking sound and I watched her vacuum the long milky ribbon into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm.....nice," she purred as she closed her eyes and savored the flavor of my warm thick cum. She quickly slid her tongue forward again and sought out the rest of my precious seed. I loved watching her gather up the strands and gobs of my cum as she eagerly licked and lapped away at my dormant cock. Soon, she had it all inside her and my cock was shining with nothing but the remnants of her warm saliva.

"That was good, Tanya," I said as she rested her head on my thigh and nursed at the spongy head of my cock. "Let's go into the bedroom. I want to hear what happened between you and young Martin......then I'm going make good use of those tits of yours......"

Chapter 2

As I stood up, I reached down and helped Tanya to her feet. I put my arm around her and lead her into my bedroom. The sheer material of her see-through top felt sexy and wicked against my skin. I turned on the lamp on the bedside table and turned down the sheets on my king-size bed. I know.....you're thinking....what does a single guy need with a bed that big? At 6'-2", I loved having the space; plus, I enjoyed the size of the big bed whenever I was "entertaining" guests. I pushed a bunch of pillows up against the headboard and lay down against them. I beckoned to Tanya to join me.

"Should I take my boots off?"

"Are you kidding me? No way. Leave everything on. You look so fucking hot in that whole outfit. I want to enjoy it."

She eased herself onto the bed and as I put my arm out, she curled herself into the crook of my arm. As she settled in, those big voluminous tits of hers rested on the side of my chest. Man, they were nice and soft and warm as they pressed against me. I pulled her close and felt her bring one of her creamy young thighs up to rest on mine.

"So....tell me about your evening with Martin."

"Well, you were right, he was a virgin. But my God, that night ended up better than I ever could have dreamed of," she said with a distinct note of pleasure in her voice. Her hand rested on my chest and she slowly traced teasing little patterns around with her blood-red fingernails.

"How old was he again?" I asked as I rubbed my hand around the smooth nylony material at her shoulder.

"He's 18. I haven't been with a boy that age since...well....since I was that age! I forgot about their enthusiasm and stamina. Young Martin turned out to be quite something alright. I think I've put him on the right track to be successful with women."

"Okay, let's hear the details."

This is Tanya's story.........

When we left you brother's place, I figured a good teasing wouldn't hurt him so I made sure when I got into the car that my skirt rode well up on my legs. As he leaned over to put on his seat belt, I saw Martin's gaze dart to the wide expanse of creamy thighs I was showing him. As I snapped in my own seat belt, I adjusted the shoulder strap so it noticeably pressed down between my tits as it crossed my body. I flicked my eyes up and saw Martin staring at them with his mouth open.

"You okay, Martin? You look all flushed," I asked as we pulled away.

"Uh yes....uh no.....I mean.....I'm okay," he stammered as he finally tore his eyes away from my chest and looked out the window. On the way to my place, I talked to him about school, his job at the shoe store, pretty innocent stuff. I just wanted him to relax a little. Whenever he could, I noticed his eyes kept flicking back to my tits or my exposed thighs. I pretended to concentrate pretty intently on the road so he could look at me without having to be too concerned with me catching him. I looked down once and in the dim light inside the car, I could make out a sizeable bulge in the crotch of his khakis. At one point, I let my hand drop into my lap as I pretended to scratch an itch on the inside of my thigh. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his eyes go as big as saucers as my dark red fingernails toyed along the smooth white skin just below the hem of my skirt. I figured I'd better stop or he might just blow that load right in his pants if I kept this teasing up much longer.

"Here we are," I said as we pulled into the driveway of my Mom's house. "Are you sure you don't mind helping me? I've got a couple of boxes I need to move into the garage." Actually, there were two small boxes of books that I had stuck up on my closet shelf after cleaning up my bookshelves. I had decided to donate them to charity. I hadn't made them too heavy as I had been expecting to move them myself. I figured this was as good an excuse as any to get Martin into my room where I wanted him.

"No....I.....I'm happy to help," he said nervously as he got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and lead him into the house. I looked back over my shoulder at one point and his eyes quickly looked up from watching my ass. I smiled knowingly and watched him blush again. He followed me through the house as I turned on a few lights on the way to my room. With what I had planned, I was glad my mother was going to be away for the rest of the weekend visiting her sister. He stopped just inside the door to my room as I walked over and turned on the light on the bedside table.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,674 Followers