My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

"Okay. What....what do I need to do first?" Martin asked enthusiastically. I looked down and saw that his young cock had barely lost any of its hardness after his first cum.

"You need to learn to pleasure her all over. Here, start by taking off my shoe." I extended my leg and he quickly took off the strappy black high-heeled sandal I was wearing. "That's good. Now rub my foot....yeah.....that's nice....you're doing very well Martin. Now, bring it to your mouth and starting with the baby toe, suck each one individually. Oh yeah....that's good....take your time...we're in no hurry. That's right....wrap your lips around each one.....good.....now suck it....yeah...keep that tongue moving...that's it......you've got it." With my leg extended out, I watched with a pleasant smile as he held it delicately in his hand and sucked one toe after the other. He finally got to the big toe and it looked incredibly sensual to see his lips wrapped snugly around it as he slowly licked and sucked at it. I was absolutely loving it.

"That's a good boy. Now the other one." I held my foot out and he repeated the wonderful procedure on my other foot. Soon my feet were pleasantly tingling from the enthusiastic attention he was paying to them with his skillful young mouth.

"You're doing a very good job, Martin. Now, I want you to take your time, and switching from one leg to the other, start with my foot, then kiss and lick your way up my legs." We switched back to the foot he'd worked on first and he held my little foot delicately in his hands as he ran his warm tongue all over the surface of it. My God....he was a quick learner. He had a broad soft tongue that I could feel pressing deliciously against the sensitive skin on my feet. As he finished with one foot, he reached for my other leg and performed his duties on my other foot.

"That's a good boy," I said with a note of praise as he moved back to the other foot and started licking up the inside of my calves. "Mmmmmmmm, very good, Martin. Make sure you don't miss anywhere." He enthusiastically made sure he didn't leave a spot untouched with his attending tongue as he continued servicing me. By now, he had reached my knees and I sat back with my arms supporting me as he started to lick the insides of my thighs just above my knees.

"That's it....nice and slow....just run that tongue all around my thighs.....oh yeah.....that's good." He followed my instructions implicitly as his one desire had quickly become to serve me as I wished. "That's good Martin....a little higher now....oh yeah.....that's good.....now run that tongue in slow circles......that's it.......now you've got the idea." He kept moving higher and higher between my spread thighs and I was so excited, I could tell that my panties with absolutely soaked. My skirt was riding high on my hips and from his spot between my legs, he was inches away from my steaming cunt. I looked down as his eyes were glued to the front panel of my white panties. They were so wet that they were almost transparent. I knew I needed to cum soon or I'd go crazy.

"Do you like that Martin? Does it smell good?"

"It's beautiful Miss Tanya. And I've never smelled anything like that before. It smells so...so....sexy."

"You've never smelled anything like that before?" I was anxious to see how truthful he'd be with me. "You've never taken your mother's panties out of the laundry hamper and smelled them before?" As I looked intently at his face, I could see the color rise into it once again.

"Yes........yes... I have," he confessed. Good, just as I suspected, another boy with a mother fixation.

"Did you lick them?"

"Yes."

"And did you jerk off when you did it?"

"Yes. I did."

"How often do you do that with your mother's panties, Martin?"

"I....uh.....well.....nearly everyday."

"Well, it's nice your mother has such a nice caring son. If you learn what I'm teaching you, maybe someday your mother will give you the real thing?"

"Do you think so?" he asked excitedly.

"You never know Martin. You've got a lot to learn first. Right now, I want you to lick me through my panties. If you want to pretend they're your mother's panties; that's okay."

"Thank you Miss Tanya," he said as he lowered his head and pressed his tongue against the damp front of my panties. He pressed it firmly into the moist groove and slid it from the base of my slit to the top.

"Mmmmmm, Martin. That's good. Just keep doing that." He pressed softly on the insides of my thighs with the palms of his hands to keep me spread wide open as he pressed his mouth hard against my throbbing crotch. He licked and sucked insistently at my panties and I think his confession about his desire for his own mother had fueled his ardor even more than mine.

"Okay Martin, take my panties off." I raised my hips as he reached beneath my little skirt and drew my panties down my legs and off. "Get nice and close." I said as I set my legs on his shoulders and he moved his head between my spread thighs.

"Miss Tanya, it's so beautiful," he said as he took in the site of my shaven pussy for the first time. I let him gaze at it lovingly for a short time as his fingertips traced around the swollen pink lips but once he brushed against my sensitive clit, I knew I needed release.

"You can look all you want later, Martin. Right now, I need your mouth on me and your tongue inside me," I instructed as I took his head in both of my hands and pressed his face hard against my gooey hole. I felt his tongue spear deep into me as his lips sucked on my swollen labia at the same time. Geez....this kid was a quick learner.

"Move your tongue in nice slow circles.....oh yeah....that's the way.... nice and slow......just keep licking.......just......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" I let out a long low groan as a deep orgasm shot through me. I had been so turned on by the events of the evening that it barely took a minute of having his eager youthful tongue inside me before the intense tremors of a big climax had me bucking my wide hips up into his servicing mouth. I felt a warm gush of my cum flow out of me onto his young face as I shuddered and quivered as the exquisite sensations of my release shook my entire body. I could hear him noisily lapping up my warm nectar as he kept his tongue busy inside me. My God, it felt so good..... I thought as I finally let go of my tight grip on his head. I could still hear him slurping up the warm cream from my gushing slot as he continued attending to my needs.

"Do you like the taste of that Martin?" I asked as I ran my fingers tenderly through his hair.

"Oh yes. It's so warm and creamy. Once you came, there was so much of it too." He paused as his eyes looked at my heaving tits for a second before he looked into my eyes and continued, "Did I....did I do okay, Miss Tanya?"

"Well, you did pretty good for your first time Martin." I didn't want him to know how great he had been for his first time. I wanted him to continue to be eager to please.

"Miss Tanya. I.....I really liked doing it for you. But....I....I'm so excited that I need to cum again," he said as he looked at me with a pleading look on his face. I figured I'd better set him straight on how things were going to be right away.

"Well, Martin, remember what we talked about when I said it's important that you show a woman how much you care about her pleasure before your own? Well, like most women, I like to cum at least twice in a row the first time. So I want you to get down there and eat me out again. Once you get me to cum again, I'll decide then if I'll let you cum. Okay?" I said firmly.

"Yes, Miss Tanya. Whatever you say," he said meekly as he lowered his face back onto my throbbing pussy.

"That's a good boy, Martin. Now concentrate on my clit this time." I took his head in my hands and brought his mouth higher until it was poised over my throbbing clit. "That hard little red thing is my clit. I'm really sensitive there. I want you to just take your time and really make love to it nice and slow. Use your tongue to roll all around it and you can flick it every now then with the tip of your tongue. Put the whole thing between your lips at times and suck on it nice and firm. That clit is gonna be your best friend so get to know it really well. Do a good job and show me how much you want me to let you cum."

He eagerly lowered his mouth to that pulsing little spire of flesh and he followed my directions perfectly. He alternated using his lips and tongue all over and around that sensitive organ as I felt the level of pleasure rising within me. He was rapidly turning into a wonderful cuntlapper and his youthful enthusiasm more than made up for his inexperience.

"That's nice Martin.....just suck on it nice and slow like that.....that's good...now get lots of saliva on your tongue....and now just roll it all around it.....oh yeah...nice and wet.....just pretend that's your mom's clit between your lips....."

"Mmmmmmm," he let out a low moan right after I said that and he seemed to re-double his efforts as his soft lips and tongue worshipped my throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck.....oh fuck......OOOOOOOOHHHHHH." I squealed with pleasure as a shattering orgasm seemed to spring from the base of my clit and shoot outwards to every nerve ending in my body. My hands had grasped his head tightly and I held him pressed hard against me as I convulsed and spasmed against his face. "OOOOOHHH FUCK YEAH....." I groaned as the waves of pleasure washed over me again and again. He continued to suck softly at my pulsing clit as his tongue swirled all around the sensitive bud. I felt a final big shudder run through me and sat back as I released the tight grip I had on his hair.

"Jesus, Martin. That was good. I think I came a lot again. Get down there and clean it up before it runs out." He quickly lowered his head to base of my oozing slit and I heard him noisily licking and sucking out the warm nectar from my gushing twat.

"That's good. Now stand up." He rose to his feet between my legs and I looked at his big cock standing up rock-hard in front of him. The head seemed so enflamed with blood that it had an angry dark red color to it. His cock itself looked so engorged that it looked like it was about to explode right there. I reached behind me and quickly undid my skirt and slipped it off down my legs. I sat back on the edge of the bed with just my sweater and bra on now. As he stood between my legs, I spread them apart again as he looked down at my gleaming plump pussy.

"You did a good job, Martin. You showed me how much you cared about my pleasure so I've decided to let you cum again now. This time, I want you to jerk off and shoot it right onto my pussy. Do you think you can do that?"

"Oh God...yes Miss Tanya," he said with a lustful groan as he took his hand and wrapped it around his throbbing cock once more. He looked down at me splayed wide open before him and as I had instructed earlier, he slowly and firmly stroked his big thick cock back and forth. As before, he quickly started to ooze pearly drops of precum which dripped down onto my creamy flesh as he methodically pumped his hand back and forth. He seemed so close to orgasm that I knew he was ready to go off at any time. I think I knew just the thing to send him over the edge.

"Keep it pointed right down at me, Martin." I waited for a second or two until he had his milking hand pointing his surging cock directly towards my beckoning twat. "So, do you think your mother's pussy looks like this?" I asked softly.

"OH FUCK!" he shouted almost instantly as his hand pumped furiously at his throbbing cock as it started to ejaculate. "OOOOOOOOOHHHH," his loud moan of pleasure filled the air as a long ropey wad of cum erupted from the tip of his cock and splashed directly onto my swollen red clit. He kept pumping as a second, third and forth ribbon of thick milky semen gushed forth to land in a crisscrossed pattern all over my shaven pussy. His arm kept pumping and his pulsing dick kept unloading his warm young semen onto my body as his orgasm continued.

"That's my boy, get it all out," I encouraged as he pumped out the final drops of his precious seed. He took one last long stroke and a final milky drop oozed forth from his gaping piss-slit. He touched the hot tip directly onto my upright clit and as he drew it away, the last drop of his warm seed stuck to my flesh. I looked up and his face was a mask of lust as a soft smile played at the corners of his mouth as he fought to regain his breath.

"That's a lot of cum, Martin," I said as we both looked down at the ribbons and wads of his thick white cum covering my spread crotch. "Get down on your knees.....its cleanup time again........."

Chapter 3

"Tanya, you nasty little bitch," I said as I interrupted her story, "turning Martin into your own little slave like that?"

"I wouldn't exactly call him my slave. More like an enthusiastic student."

"And that part about his mother. He must have been shocked when you guessed that he wanted her, especially when you mentioned about him jerking off with her dirty panties. You asked straightaway about his mother; no older sister or anything first?"

"When we'd chatted in the car on the way over, he mentioned that his parents were divorced and he was an only child. An even bigger case for him to be so close to his mother. Yeah, I just had a feeling that his infatuation with older women might have started there. I decided to take a chance to see how he responded. I definitely struck the right chord when it came to his mother. Now I'm curious, I'm interested to see what she looks like."

"I'd like to see what she looks like too. Hhhmmm, we might have to have both Martin and his mother over to thank him for being such a conscientious young shoe salesman," I said with exaggeration. "Anyways, after he confessed that he jerks off all the time thinking about his mom, you had him eating out your hand."

"Eating out of my hand, out of my pussy, off of my tits....well....yeah.....just about everywhere before the night was over." We both laughed at her reply.

"And he never hesitated once?" I asked as I slid my hand over one of her big tits and felt the protruding nipple beneath her bra. I cupped that heavy breast and let my fingertips toy with the stiffening pebble.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice," she said as she brought her hand up and caressed the back of my stroking hand. "No, he was a real prize. After his little bit of nervousness at first, he was extremely eager to do anything I asked. I was happy to see that he wanted to make sure I had my desires satisfied before we saw to any of his. It didn't take him long to figure out what would make me happy."

"Well, I'll tell you one thing," I said as I pulled my arm out from underneath her and turned on my side to face her, "that story so far has got me fucking hot. I think it's time to fuck those big tits of yours."

"I thought you'd never ask," she said as she let me slide out from beside her and get to my knees.

"Take that top off.....I'll be right back." I went into my bathroom and searched around in the cupboard beneath the vanity. Aaaahh, there it was. I grabbed a big bottle of baby oil I had there and grabbed an old towel from the cupboard. By the time I got back to the bedroom, Tanya was laying back against the stack of pillows with one of her booted feet drawn up in a sexy pose. Her top was off and she looked incredibly inviting as she lay there still wearing her boots, little skirt and jam-packed power bra. Her swelling tits were almost overflowing the confining cups. The bra was pushing them together and up to create a deep dark line of cleavage and cause the upper swells of those tremendous orbs to curve outward deliciously. Oh man....she had a beautiful pair of tits. My cock had already started to swell from listening to her story; now, looking down at those tremendous knockers served up for my pleasure, I felt another surge as more blood pumped into my cock.

"I'd ask if you were happy to see me, but I think I can see that for myself," she said with a sly smile as she nodded towards my lengthening dick.

"You're right about that. I have to admit, it's been a long time since I've seen such a gorgeous set of tits. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure. What?"

"Can I keep your bra for a souvenir?"

"You kinky little bastard," she said with a wry smile. "Sure, why not. That fuck you gave me earlier was worth a thousand bras." A thought seemed to quickly cross her mind. "If I let you have it, will you fuck me one more time tonight?" There was a definite note of need in her voice as she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Sure, I can do that. How about if we make it a nice long one," I said as I wrapped my hand around my swelling cock and gave it a long leisurely stroke towards her.

"Oh God, for a nice long fuck with that big cock of yours, you can have the boots, skirt and the whole god-damned outfit if you want," she said as she looked intently at the precum starting to ooze from the glistening eye of my cock.

"The bra will be just fine, thank you. What size is it anyway?"

"I wear a 34F." .......Holy shit! I knew they were big but I never dreamed they were that big. Fuck.....34F!!! This was definitely a little treasure I was going to savor.

"34F? Tanya, that's....that's beautiful. We better take it off you because I want to get those babies nice and slick." I set the bottle of baby oil on the bedside table and crawled onto the bed until I was kneeling beside her. I had noticed earlier that her bra was secured with a hook in front. She got onto her knees and faced me, those enormous breasts thrusting out towards me. The large expanse of creamy tit-flesh was already starting to spill over the confining cups as I reached forward and started to unhook the front clasp. I slid the metal hook out the clasp and started to draw the two cups away. As I moved the confining cups away, those huge orbs seemed to enjoy the feeling of release and seemed to swell forwards and down as they settled under the force of gravity. I drew the two warm cups fully away from those gigantic knockers and seeing them at close range; I could only stare at them, totally mesmerized by the sheer size.

"I have the feeling you like them," she said as she took her own hands and ran them delicately over the smooth surface of her voluptuous breasts. Her areolas were the size of coasters and her nipples were thick and pink; and as corny as it sounds, they did remind me of those erasers you get on those giant pencils at amusement parks and tourist attractions. She toyed with her own nipples and I could see them start to stiffen and fill as more blood flowed into them.

"Like them?" I said as I slid my hands up her firm stomach, "I love them." My hands reached the underside of those tremendous jugs and I lifted one in each hand. My God, they felt like they weighed a few pounds each! They were incredibly round and heavy as I held them in my big hands. Tanya looked up at me as my hands explored that massive chest of hers. I leaned down towards her and my mouth met hers in a long slow wet kiss. Her mouth was hot and eager as our tongues rolled and pressed against each others. As I took the hard pebbly surface of her nipples between a thumb and forefinger of each hand, she nibbled sensually on my bottom lip as I heard her panting with excitement.

"Pass me that baby oil," I said as I pulled my mouth back from hers. She reached behind her and passed me the plastic bottle. As we kneeled facing each other in the middle of the bed, I popped open the plastic lid and turned the bottle upside down. We both watched as I slowly squeezed and a long thin trail of the glistening liquid drizzled forth to fall on the upper swells of her huge tits. I moved the bottle around until I had a plentiful amount of the slippery fluid crisscrossing her mammoth chest. I snapped the lid shut and set the bottle down on the bed beside me. I looked back at her sumptuous knockers and could see the glistening oil starting to flow down the round slopes into her cleavage and towards her protruding nipples. I raised my hands and slid them into the warm fluid before it had a chance to run off and drop onto the bed.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers