My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,683 Followers

As a treat for him, I eased myself into the red corset he had seen me looking at. It was more like a long bustier as it had no garter attachments at the bottom. It was wonderfully tight and encased my tits beautifully. The underwire construction had them almost spilling out over the big satiny cups as they pushed them together and up. I pulled on a pair of sheer black thigh-highs and then finished off with a pair of 4" black patent stilettos with a little strap around the ankle. I took a good look in the mirror, pushed my tits together so they swelled up even more, and strolled back into the bedroom.

"Wow!" was the first thing I heard as I entered the room. Martin was standing next to the bed, obviously unsure of what I would want him to do next.

"Is this what you thought I'd look like in this?" I asked as I stood in the centre of the room. I put my feet a little more than shoulder width apart and put my hands on my hips in an intimidating pose.

"You......you look beautiful, Miss Tanya," he stammered with excitement. I could see his apparent excitement already as I watched his virile young manhood rising before me. Fuck, he had already cum three times and he was getting another hardon already. Aaaaah yes, the amazing energy of youthful virgins.

"Get down on your knees and crawl over here, Martin," I commanded. He instantly dropped and crawled over to me on all fours. As he kneeled with his face right in front of me, I moved my feet even further apart. His eyes were instantly drawn to my plump pink pussy-lips on display before him. "Kiss me," I said softly. Martin knew instantly what I meant and pressed his warm lips against my labia and gave me a long slow hot kiss. His lips and tongue moved slowly and lovingly all over the outside of my steaming twat as he kissed and sucked tenderly.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice, Martin," I said as I took his head in my hands and looked down into his eyes. "Would you like to kiss my ass again?"

"Yes, Miss Tanya."

"My, such a sweet boy," I said as I stroked his cheek tenderly. "I guess I'll let you do that for me." I turned and grabbed the top rail of a chair I had in front of a little dressing table. I leaned over with my back to him and stood with my legs spread a couple of feet apart. With my stiletto heels and sheer black stockings, I knew it made my legs and ass look even more inviting to him.

"Oh God," I heard him let out a little gasp as he quickly moved up behind me and I felt his warm broad tongue take loving swipes around my plump rear end. I didn't have to give him any further instruction and for the next ten minutes or so, he licked and slobbered away at my backside. After bathing the cheeks of my ass, he moved back into my warm moist crevice and ran his tongue all along the hot crack before zeroing in on my puckered little rosebud. I leaned forward to open my ass up even more to him as he speared his long thick tongue deep into my hot little hole. I had been so turned on by his earlier attention to my ass that I could feel my juices running right down from my gushing twat until they flowed onto his probing tongue. He was so skillful with his tongue in my ass, that I hated to stop him; but right now, I wanted it deep in my bubbling cunt.

"Sit with your back against the chair, Martin," I commanded as I moved to the side and turned the chair around. He sat down on his rear end on the floor with his back against the front of the chair. "That's good. Now slide down until your head is resting on the seat.....that's good...that's my boy....now just lean your head back so it's comfortable....there....that's just perfect." Following my directions eagerly, his head was just where I wanted it. I stepped forward and with my legs on either side of his body, I leaned forward and gripped the back of the chair and then sat right down on his upturned face.

"Aaaaaaaaah.....yes," I said with a sigh of pleasure as he automatically slid his tongue deep between my hot labia and probed way up inside my gooey hole. I rolled my hips all around his beautiful young face as his tongue worked its magic inside me. His intense attention to my ass had me so turned on that it only took a couple of minutes of his tongue swirling inside me before it triggered another deep climax.

"OH FUCK!...........OOOOOOOOOOHHH," I let out a loud groan of pleasure as wave after wave of delicious orgasmic tremors coursed through me. I held tight to the back of the chair and was gasping for air as the nerve-shattering shocks of a tremendous release shook my body from head to toe. His talented young tongue had me tingling all over again and again as he swirled that sweet probe all around inside my gushing vagina. I could hear the wet sloppy sounds as he licked and lapped up my cream as I inundated his face and mouth with my warm juice. A final big shudder of my release shook me and I sat still as I gasped for air. Martin continued licking softly as he nursed at my dripping labia while I luxuriated in the warm blissful feeling of my climax. I looked over my shoulder and saw his thick young cock standing stiffly upright again, a shiny drop of precum gleaming at his gaping piss-slit.

"Lay down on the bed on your back, Martin," I instructed as I finally raised myself off his face. It was totally covered with my shining juices and his lips looked swollen and red from the abuse I'd been giving them. He quickly jumped to his feet and moved onto the bed. He lay on his back in the middle of the bed amongst my strewn lingerie. It looked incredibly sexy, especially with his rock-hard cock standing up proudly from his groin. I crawled onto the bed and slung my leg over him until I was straddling his midsection. I leaned forward so my big heavy tits loomed over his face as I slowly lowered my dripping twat onto the underside of his erect shaft.

"Aaaaaah," he let out a soft moan as the hot feeling of my warm lubricant slid over his hard erection.

"Does that feel good, Martin?" I asked with a devilish grin as I slid my hot pink labia up and down along the underside of his cock. I could feel them spread over the wide girth of his shaft and start to coat the sides.

"Oh God....it....it....it feels incredible," he said as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. I knew that he badly wanted to just sink it into my teasing twat but he also knew he was totally under my control. He had done so well, I decided not to tease him any longer.

"How does this feel?" I asked as I slid forwards until I felt the broad head of his surging cock pressing between my wet pussy-lips......and then....I just drove myself down onto him.

"OOOOOOHHHH," he let out a loud groan as I enveloped his iron-hard cock in my velvety tight cunt. I felt wonderfully filled as his 8" cock was stuffed all the way to the hilt inside my clutching channel. "Oh God, that's amazing," he squealed as I started to slide up and down on his pulsing erection. As I slid up and down on that cunt-stretching dick, I rolled my hips in a slow circle as I felt his broad engorged head pressing against the tender membranes inside me. I sensed he was close already so the next time I sat down so my groin was pressed flush against his, I sat still, his rampant cock buried inside me.

"Sssssshhhh......easy now," I said in a soothing voice, "you want this to last a little longer, don't you?" I said as I leaned forwards, my pendulous tits almost rubbing his face.

"Oh God, yes. I want it to last forever," he said eagerly. I sat still until I thought he was under control and then started to slowly ride his cock again. I took him to the brink of climax again and then slowed down just in time. I sat still until he had composed himself and then did it a third, and then a fourth time. He was sweating and squirming almost in agony now as he needed to cum. I knew it was time.

"You can feel my tits now, Martin," I said as I started to rise up along his engorged cock once more. His hands tentatively came up and he ran his fingertips over the smooth satin cups of my red corset. I felt him squeeze softly as he finally felt the size and weight of my massive breasts in his hands. As he did, I felt his cock get even stiffer and slammed myself down hard. His cock had been stretching and filling my needy cunt since I'd first sat down on those thick 8" and as I slammed myself down, it sent us both over the edge.

"I'M CUMMING," he said with a loud groan and as I felt the first hard jet of his spurting cum paste itself forcefully against my vaginal walls, it triggered a deep vaginal orgasm that shook me to the core. We were both gasping and groaning as we shared an intense toe-curling release. His cock kept ejaculating his warm seed against the clinging walls of my weeping box as he flooded my twat with his thick creamy cum. I used the muscles inside me to grip and massage his throbbing cock as I tried to milk as much of his gooey semen out of him as I could. Our orgasms seemed to go on for a long time until I collapsed on top of him as we both drew in big gulps of fresh cool air. As we lay peacefully against each other in our blissful state, I squeezed down on his young cock and felt it finally start to deflate inside me.

"Are you okay, Martin?" I asked as I finally raised myself onto my arms and looked down at his cum and sweat-covered face.

"That was incredible! You made me feel so good; I can't believe this has happened." He paused and then looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "Did I.....did I make you feel good, Miss Tanya?"

"You certainly did, Martin," I said as I gave him a look of satisfaction. "But to make me really happy, remember that you still have your cleaning up to do." I slid off his dwindling cock and quickly crawled up his body until I once again was poised with my sodden pussy looming right over his face.

"Open up, Martin." His eyes locked on my glistening twat as he instantly opened his mouth as I had instructed. I pushed down with the muscles inside me and watched as a long thick rope of white cum drooled down from my gooey hole into his open mouth. The long strand of cum finally slid fully from inside me to make a nice thick gob on his tongue. He closed his mouth and quickly swallowed and then opened his mouth for more. I simply sat down and felt his tongue slide deep into me as he enthusiastically searched for the rest of his warm salty seed. I sat there for a couple of minutes listening to the wet sucking sound of his lips and tongue slurping his pearly cum from my tingling cunt until I was satisfied that he had cleaned as much of his milky semen out of me as he could.

"That's a good boy, Martin," I said as I sat back and looked down at his shining face. "You've done very well for your first time. I think you're on the road to learning to make any older woman happy," he gave me a big beaming smile, "even your mother."

"You think so? You think my mother would like that too?" he asked excitedly.

"Absolutely," I said as I undid the clasps on my shoes and dropped them on the floor next to the bed. "You just have to pick the right time. I'm sure your mother would love to feel that sweet tongue of her 18-year old son deep inside her." He was simply glowing with pride at this point.

"Well, Martin, I need to get some sleep. We've had a very productive night. And since you've done such a good job pleasing me, I'm gonna let you suck on these while I go to sleep." His eyes opened wide as I reached up to the front of my red corset and undid the clasps holding the two detachable bra cups to the rest of the corset. As I drew them away, my big pendulous tits tumbled forth; big, round and heavy right before his eyes.

"They're....they're beautiful," he said as if in a trance as he seemed mesmerized by my massive breasts.

"Move over," I said as I got off him. He moved to the side as I pushed the covers down and stacked up a couple of pillows against the headboard. I lay down propped up on the pillows in the middle of the bed and Martin automatically lay on his side next to me, awaiting my next instructions.

"As a reward for being such a good boy, you can suck on those as long as you want. Just be nice and gentle. I'll leave the light on so you can see me. I'll probably fall asleep soon, but even if I do, you can do whatever you want to me while I'm sleeping, just no fucking. I'll let you do that tomorrow morning. Understand?" I said as I looked at him sternly.

"Yes, Miss Tanya," he answered eagerly and I saw his eyes hypnotically draw back to my stiff pebbly nipples. As I closed my eyes, I felt his soft warm lips against my nipple and relished in the warm luxurious feeling of his pleasuring mouth against my flesh. I drifted off to sleep with the sound of his gentle sucking in my ears.

I awoke at one point to a soft slapping sound and saw him kneeling next my face. His hard cock was pointed at my tits as he pumped his hand rapidly back and forth. Through half-closed eyes, I saw thick wads of his cum gush forth to land all over my voluptuous tits. After he was done, I drifted back off to sleep as I felt his tongue licking his warm cream off my chest. I awoke again later with a tingling between my legs and found him nestled down between my spread thighs as he licked and sucked at my engorged clit. In my drowsy state, I grabbed his head in my two hands and pulled him against me as I let him eat me to another orgasm. I released his head and sleep overwhelmed me again.

I awoke to the feeling of him sucking softly at my tits again and this time I pulled him on top of me and let him fuck me hard and deep. After he came inside me, I pushed him down between my legs and he enthusiastically performed his cleanup duties. He dutifully sucked my tits and I rode his face two more times before I let him fuck me a final time. After he came that last time, I had him lick his cum out of me for a long time until I came on his talented tongue one more time. Man, you have to love the energy that an 18-year old has. I gave him a last soft kiss and sent him on his way.

That's about when I called you and you told me you'd just had Emma suck you off while you were watching her friends. After that, I slept for the rest of the day. As you could tell, I needed it.

"Fuck Tanya, that's unbelievable. You turned that kid into a cuntlapping little love slave in one night."

"Are you proud of me.....Uncle Jeff?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

"Damn right. So proud, I'm gonna fuck you till you can't stop cumming........."

Chapter 4

"C'mon, let's go take a shower and get this oil off of us," I said as I got up off of the bed. Tanya followed quickly and pulled off her boots and little skirt before she left the bedroom. I got the shower going until the water was hot and steamy. My shower wasn't as big as the one at my brother's but it was a decent size; good enough for two to be in close quarters without actually being totally in each other's way.

We stepped into the shower and leisurely soaped up each other's body. I loved the feel of her big tits filling my hands as I thoroughly lathered them with slippery soap. She lathered up her hands and they made their way to my semi-hard cock as she leaned up and kissed me. We were both eager to get back to the business at hand and we quickly helped each other wash off the oily residue from our bodies. She rinsed off before me and stepped out of shower; leaving me on my own to let the pelting spray rain down on my body. I finished rinsing, dried myself and returned to the bedroom.

"Wow! Where did you get that?" I said as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"I had this little old thing in my purse. Knowing how much you like white, I thought it might come in handy." She was leaning against the wall beside my bed. She had put her black suede stiletto-heeled boots back on but what had really caught my attention was the tight white top she was wearing. It was a simple men's singlet; the style that some people refer to as a "wife-beater". On her though, it looked more like a "cock-beater" because looking at her in that sexy little garment, I just wanted to take hold of my cock and beat it until I sprayed my cum all over her. It was a little too small for her but that made it all the more perfect as it hugged her round sumptuous body beautifully. Her bare tits beneath stretched out the fabric to the bursting point. It seemed molded to her body as it followed every curve and swell of her alluring form. It ended at her hips and as she stepped away from the wall and walked towards me, I could see her free-swinging tits jiggling and wobbling pendulously beneath the stretched white fabric. She looked incredibly sexy with that little white top clinging to her massive heavy tits, her midriff completely bare, and then her supple legs encased in those sexy black boots.

"Now where was that fuck you promised me?" she asked as she stood on her tip-toes and gave me a deep hot kiss. Her full round tits pressed warmly against my own chest as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even harder against me. I felt her hot full lips against mine as I slid my tongue deep into her mouth while I brought my hands up and hefted those heavy beauties in my hands. As I filled my hands with her massive jugs and let my fingertips toy with her protruding nipple, she let out a little gasp right into my mouth.

"That fuck I promised you is right here," I said as I pulled my mouth away from hers and pushed down on her shoulders. She let me push her to her knees until her face was right in front of my rapidly filling cock. With a soft whimper she wrapped her hand around my thick cock and brought the wide flared head to her mouth. She slid her full red lips down over the broad head and I felt that delicious sensation of her hot wet mouth against my hardening cock. She started to slowly bob her head up and down as her tongue played along the underside of my extending shaft. It took her only a couple of minutes of enthusiastic sucking to have her sweet lips stretched around the full hardness of over nine inches of my thick cut cock.

"Get up on the bed on your hands and knees," I told her as I lifted her sucking mouth off my cock. She quickly got onto the middle of the bed and kneeled on all fours. I climbed onto the bed behind her and looked down at the deep cleft between her plump round ass-cheeks. I could see the wet lips of her pussy shining with her excitement. I nudged her knees even further apart and moved close up behind her. I pushed down on the head of my rock-hard cock until I felt the slippery heat of her swollen labia as I pressed the broad mushroom head against her.

"Now I'm just gonna stay nice and still. If you want it, you're gonna have to come back and get it," I said as I teased her with the first inch or so of my stiff erection. She said not a word but I felt her start to press herself back against me. I put my hands on her wide womanly hips and guided her as I felt her hot pink labia stretch over my wide cock and then it started to slide into her. She let out a little gasp as she pressed back and my thick long cock started to fill her clutching channel. She stopped when she had about two-thirds of it inside her.

"Oh God, it's so thick," she muttered as I watched her take a few deep breaths before she slid further back towards me. "Ow......ow......ow...." She let out little gasps of pain as my cock stretched her even more. I looked down at her bright pink pussy-lips stretching around my cock and I was afraid they were about to tear. She gritted her teeth, took another deep breath and pushed herself back hard.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped as she slammed her smooth hot groin against my crotch. She was totally impaled on my steel-hard erection and she seemed to love the feeling of being totally at my mercy.

"That's good," I said, "Now let's see you work that cock inside you." She slowly moved forward and I watched her wet clinging lips adhere themselves to my rigid shaft as if they never wanted to let it go. She moved forwards until just the tip of the head remained inside her and then slammed herself right back against me.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,683 Followers
1...45678...35