My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm 19. Why?"

"Why? Because a lot of people would find it inappropriate for someone your age to be visiting a 32-year old man like me. I mean, what would your parents think?"

"I don't think my parents would say anything." I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't believe that herself. "Oh all right. I'll go if you're gonna be all pissy about it," she said with a hurt look on her face. "Can I at least have a glass of ice water before I go?"

"Sure, no problem." I went into the kitchen and grabbed a big glass for her and filled it with ice. As I was pouring water into it from a bottle I had in the fridge, I thought about how much I would have liked to have those sweet lips of hers wrapped around my cock. It still felt heavy and full as it lay against my pant leg. I still hadn't gotten off yet this morning and I was used to having at least one load off long before now. I filled her glass, put the bottle back in the fridge and took it back to her in the living room.

Oh fuck! "Madison! What do you think you're doing?" I asked sternly as alarm bells were going off in my head. She was standing behind my desk leaning over staring intently at my computer screen; the mouse in her right hand! I came around the corner of the desk to find her looking at the last picture of the three of them in a sexy pose that I'd been looking at. Fortunately the other folders with pictures of stuff like Emma's mouth filled with my cock were still closed.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" she said back to me as she nodded towards the full size picture filling the screen.

"I.....I.....I took those pictures for you guys. I was just checking to make sure they came out okay before I sent them to Emma. I thought you guys had fun pretending you were models." I knew I had to do some serious damage control here or I was going to be in deep shit.

"We did," she said as she popped open another picture of the three of them leaning over facing me with their hands on the sides of their bikini tops pushing their three pairs of young tits together. "It looks like you had some fun too. I wonder what our parents would think if they saw these, especially Emma's mom and dad," she said as she stood up straight and looked at me defiantly.

Jesus Christ! I was totally screwed. I figured I had only one recourse left. "Madison," I said softly, "I think we all had fun taking those pictures. Remember how much you guys were laughing when you were pretending. You know, I could be in a lot of trouble if your parents ever saw those pictures." I paused as I looked deeply in her eyes so she could see the sincerity of my words. "Do you....do you dislike me that much that you would do that?" As I just looked at her and waited for an answer, I could see her eyes start to well up with tears. After a few seconds, she couldn't look at me any longer and dropped her eyes. I saw a tear run down her cheek and drop to the floor. Her body starting shaking as she started sobbing. The tears seemed to cum in a rush and she leaned against me as I wrapped my arms around her quivering shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Jeff. I'm so sorry." She was sobbing uncontrollably know as the words came babbling out. "I don't dislike you at all. I really like you. I really do. I.....I don't want to get you into trouble. I'd never tell anyone.......I promise." I held her closely in my arms and stroked her head as she sobbed against me. I was starting to feel my own anxiety ease out of my body as I held her trembling body to me.

"That's okay sweetie, it'll be our secret." I continued to stroke her hair and comfort her as her tears slowed and she composed herself. I figured if she agreed to be my partner in a little secret, I might be out of the woods. She finally pulled herself back from me and looked up at me with a nervous yet serious look on her face.

"Uncle Jeff, can I.....can I tell you why I really came here today?"

"Sure, honey, let's go sit over here," I said as I motioned her towards my couch. She sat beside me and turned towards me as she looked up at me with sad eyes. The tears were close once again. "What is it, Madison? You can tell me anything. It'll be safe with me, I promise." I reached out and stroked her tear-stained cheek tenderly.

"I.....I....I came here," She hung her head, as if in shame, as she started to speak, "I came here because I.....I want to be with a real man." She paused and I could see her chewing on her bottom lip nervously. She definitely had my full attention now.

"What do you mean, "be with a real man"?"

"I.....I have something to confess," she said as she raised her scared eyes back to mine. "Do you promise you won't think bad of me, Uncle Jeff?"

"Of course I won't think bad of you, Madison. I think you're very sweet. What is it, dear?" Once again, she hung her head before continuing.

"For the last year, my older brother's been making me suck him off." Jesus Christ!....I thought to myself as she continued speaking. "And for the last six months he's been fucking me. At first, I was scared; but now, I....I really like it. And I....I thought you were so good looking and grown up when I saw you the other day.....I....I just thought I might be able to get you to let me suck you off."

"Your older brother? How often does he make you do it?"

"At least twice, usually three times a day. Sometimes more on weekends."

Oh man....her brother had it made using those sweet lips and body of hers that often. "That often and your parents have never heard or noticed you two?"

"No. Our house is set up so that their bedroom is on the main floor of the east wing and my brother and I have our bedrooms on the upper floor on the west wing. They'd never hear us from that far away." She seemed happy to have finally made her confession to someone and spoke less nervously now.

"When....uh...when does he make you do this?" I was totally intrigued by the whole situation now.

"Well, I go into his room every morning and wake him up with a blowjob. Then when we get home from school, he'll either get me to suck him off or fuck me. Then, I usually give him another blowjob before we go sleep." She paused for second and looked up into my eyes; a need for understanding clear in her gaze. "But like I said, after the first few times, I really started to like it. Now, I do it as much as he wants without him having to ask or make me. I....I love the feel of his hard cock in my mouth and his cum sliding down my throat."

Oh my God! Another little teenage cumslut. And she had told me she had come here to try out a "real man"! I could feel my cock starting to extend down the leg of my shorts as I thought about her story. "So why exactly did you come here?" I asked to see how she would respond.

"I like being with my brother, but when I saw you at Emma's house, I thought you were so tall and good looking. It made me feel all tingly inside and I keep thinking about how much I'd like to feel the cock of a real grown-up man sliding between my lips." As she said this, she slid her hand onto my thigh and rubbed it in slow circles on the exposed skin just below the leg opening of my loose shorts. Oh man.....I had failed a test of willpower with my own niece just a few days ago and I could feel I was losing this battle already in dealing with her cum-hungry young friend. She looked up at me with big doe-like eyes, "Do you....do you think you'd like to see how my lips feel on your cock, Uncle Jeff?" she said with a teasing pout of her sweet young mouth. I felt my cock surge further down the leg of my shorts towards her exploring hand as she rubbed higher on the inside of my thigh. I could feel the sweat breaking out all over my body as I knew I was about to succumb to her request.

"Madison, you realize if we do this, it has to be our secret. You can never tell anyone," I said as I felt her hand slide higher beneath my shorts and her fingertips brushed against the hot surface of my enflamed cockhead.

"I'd never tell a soul," she said as she looked up into my eyes as she slid off the couch and got onto her knees between me legs. She knew she had me now. "Your cock feels so big and hard." Her delicate young fingers traced lovingly beneath my shorts along the rigid shaft.

"I need to see it," she said as she withdrew her hand and reached up to the waistband of my shorts. She popped open the button and quickly drew down my zipper. I lifted my hips and she gripped the waistband of my shorts and quickly pulled them down my legs and off. As my rampant cock came loose from my shorts, it sprang up forcefully and slapped against my stomach.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed as she sat back on her heels and stared at my cock as if mesmerized. "It's....it's so big," she said as her mouth gaped open as her eyes never left my surging cock. It stood rock-hard pointing up towards my face as I sat back on the couch, this sweet young temptress kneeling between my legs; just waiting to service my big cock.

"Your brother's isn't this big?" I asked her as we both watched a shiny drop of precum ooze from the gaping eye in the tip and run sluggishly down the ventral ridge on the underside of my thick shaft towards her.

"N...n...no, it's not," she said nervously. "It's only about half as long as yours, and not anywhere close to being as big around." Her eyes never left my throbbing cock as she slid her hands further up my thighs as she raised herself onto her knees and moved her face closer.

"Are you okay honey? You don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said softly as we both watched another pearly gob if precum ooze forth and fill that open red eye.

"No, I do want to do it," she said hurriedly. "It's just so big and beautiful. And look at how big and swollen your balls are." Her eyes flicked up to mine as her fingertips slid into my pubic hair and she scratched teasingly at the skin around the root of my thrusting member. "Do you have lots of hot cum in there for me?" she asked as her tongue slid from her mouth as she licked sensually around her full pouting lips. Jesus Christ! When I thought on Saturday that this kid was hot, I had been absolutely right!

"Oh fuck, yeah! They're full of cum and just waiting for you to suck it out." I'd had enough of her teasing and took her head in my hands and pulled her towards my engorged cockhead. With her head poised over my pulsing cock, she lowered her lips and planted a big soft wet kiss right on the spongy membranes of the enflamed head.

"Oh yeah, go for it," I said as I pushed down on the top of her head. She needed no encouragement and her full soft lips clung to the hot surface of my rigid dick as she allowed more to enter her hot sucking mouth. I looked down as her stretched lips slipped past the pronounced ridge of my thick rope-like corona.

"Mmmmmmmm," she let out a low moan as she paused with the big plum-sized head filling her hot oral cavity. Her two little hands were now one above the other on my thick shaft as she got accustomed to the size and girth of my pulsating erection. I felt her hot tongue slowly bathing the broad flared head with a big mouthful of saliva. She made slow agonizing love to my cockhead for a few minutes before I saw her take a deep breath and force herself down further onto my virile manhood.

"Oh fuck....that's beautiful, Madison," I said as I watched inch after thick hard inch disappear into her sucking mouth. She got about two-thirds of the way down on my cock before she stopped. She mewed and purred against my gnarled shaft as she ran her hot soft tongue all over the velvety-smooth surface. She backed off and started slowly bobbing her sweet young head up and down. Oh man.....I'd definitely have to thank her brother for teaching her so well. She was an amazing cocksucker. She used lots of saliva and was sensually sloppy and noisy as she went about performing the oral duties she seemed to love so much. Her enthusiasm was boundless as she made sweet wet love to my cock with her talented mouth, tongue and lips. Her delicate little hands and fingernails teased the base of my rigid shaft mercilessly as her hot vacuuming mouth slurped and sucked ravenously on the top six inches of my throbbing cock. You could tell by her little moans and purrs that she was loving the feel of my rock-hard erection deep within her mouth as much as I was.

"Oh God......I'm getting close," I moaned as her flowing saliva slid down my rigid shaft to lubricate her jacking hands. I saw her hand bumping against her soft lips as she bobbed her head up and down while my precum continued to flow into her waiting mouth. I loved the sound of her sloppy wet mouth on my cock as she slurped and sucked for all she was worth. Her pumping hand began to rotate around the thick base at the same time she jacked it towards her clinging lips. Oh man....she had me climbing the walls and I reached out and gripped her head tightly in my hands as I guided her up and down on my throbbing cock. I felt my balls drawing up in their protective sack and then I felt her magical tongue swirling on the underside of my cockhead as she pressed upwards with her two thumbs on each side of my ventral ridge.

"OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES!" I bellowed as I felt the intense sensation of my boiling semen speeding up the shaft of my cock. She let out a deep moan and her thumbs slid magically up and down the shaft as the first blast of my thick ropey cum jettisoned forth deep into her mouth. She kept her hands busy but backed her head off slightly until she had just the big spitting head enveloped in her hot vacuuming mouth.

"OH FUCK.....THAT'S SO GOOD," I moaned and my body went rigid as I flooded her sweet 19-year old mouth with my hot seed. I kept my fingers sliding through her silky hair as wad after wad of my creamy cum shot forth into her eager mouth. I saw her cheeks bulging with my flowing semen and then it started to trickle out of the corners of her mouth and down my slick shaft. I heard her gulp noisily as she swallowed a big mouthful.

"MMMMMMMM," she let out a long purring sound as my thick cum slithered down her throat into her welcoming stomach. Once she had a taste of it, she seemed to suck even more enthusiastically on my ejaculating cock. I felt her soft silky lips and tongue working insistently against the sensitive membranes of my spitting cockhead as I continued to unload every creamy drop of my thick cum into her sucking mouth. I watched her swallow a second big mouthful and then she continued to nurse at my oozing cockhead until my body finally stopping shaking. Oh my God....it felt like she had sucked my entire soul right out of my body through my shooting cock. What a beautiful fucking blowjob.

"Oh Madison, that was unbelievable," I said as I sat back gasping for air. I released her head from my clutching hands and my arms fell limply to my sides. She had totally drained me and I knew she now had a massive load of my thick cum making a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach. She slowly drew back until her suctioning lips slipped off the spongy membranes of the cockhead and I watched her slide her tongue down the shaft of my cock as she licked up the milky ribbons of cum that had escaped from the corners of her overflowing mouth. When she had gathered up every pearly drop, she licked slowly back up to the tip and took one last leisurely swipe across the flared head before spearing her tongue into the moist red eye to get the final drops of my precious seed. With my deflating dick still held in her soft little hands, she sat back on her heels and looked up at me.

"Thanks, Uncle Jeff." These girls still seemed to love calling me "Uncle Jeff", even though Emma was my only true niece. I was actually really starting to like it now. "I told you I liked doing it." She was starting to get her charming cocky attitude back and you could see the look of pride on her face that she knew I was pleased with her cocksucking abilities.

"I could tell you liked doing it," I said as I sat back against the couch breathing raggedly; my body totally drained. "You're an amazing cocksucker, Madison. Remember that this has to be our little secret though, okay?"

"I know, I'll never tell a soul. Oh Uncle Jeff, your cock is so big and thick. I love it! And your cum tastes so nice and creamy." She was purring like a kitten now as she looked up at me with dreamy eyes.

"Well, anytime you want me to fill that sweet mouth of yours, just let me know?"

"My mom's enrolled me in these tennis lessons for this whole week. I could stop by at this time everyday this week." she said eagerly, a distinct look of excitement in her eyes. "I could suck you off every morning like this, if you want?"

Oh man....the thought of starting off everyday this week with her sweet mouth on my cock....absolute heaven. "That sounds perfect Madison. Look, just in case something happens and it's not a good time, I'll move that big flower pot on the front porch. If it's not in the same place it is right now, just go right on by, okay?" I wanted to make sure I had all my bases covered, just in case.

"Okay, sure. We have to be careful, right?"

"That's my girl," I said as I reached out and stroked her cheek tenderly.

"I better go; my mom might be wondering where I am," she said as she got to her feet and started to walk towards my front door. With her hand on the doorknob, she turned and looked back at me, my deflated cock lying majestically against my thigh.

"Uncle Jeff," she said as she looked at my heavy cock longingly, "could I...could I suck on it for just another minute or so before I go?" I could see the look of lusty need in her eyes.

"Sure sweetie, go ahead," I said as let my thighs roll apart in invitation. She looked so cute as she rushed over with her little white tennis skirt flipping up and down against her athletic young thighs. She quickly dropped to her knees, reached for my cock, and within seconds was sucking softly on the big spongy head. I felt that delightful tingling deep in my groin and within a minute, she had it back up to full hardness. Her one minute turned into ten until I once again unloaded a big thick batch of my cream into her magical sucking mouth. She greedily swallowed and slurped up every fresh drop. With a second fresh load joining the first one to warm her little stomach, she left my house with a promise to return the next morning for her next dose of cum. With my deflating cock hanging heavy between my legs with her warm saliva glistening all over it, I just sat back on my couch thinking how perfect everything was working out......

Chapter 5

As I sat back basking in the afterglow of the two fantastic blowjobs Madison had just given me, my phone rang. I looked over and saw my brother's name on the call display and wondered if it was Emma calling already.

"Hello?"

"I'm mad at you, Jeff." Fuck! It was my sister-in-law, Maria. Jesus, what had happened? A million thoughts....none good....went through my head in a split second.

"Ummmm, wh......what do you mean?" I stammered on the other end of the phone. My mind was racing to come up with some kind of an explanation.....an excuse......whatever!

"I left a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs in the fridge for you guys to eat over the weekend and you didn't eat any of it." Ah geez......whew......I thought with a smile as I tried to stop my runaway heartbeat from sending me to an early grave.

"I never noticed it," I said as I breathed a big sigh of relief.

"It was in the spare fridge in the garage. I told Emma to tell you about it. I guess she forgot."

"How's she doing?" I was wondering why she hadn't asked Emma why she hadn't told me about the food.

"She was fine last night but she got up real early this morning and said she was going over to Sharon's for the day. Those girls must have had some plans for the day; I never saw her move so fast to get out of here." Hhhmmmm, I figured I knew what those plans were. I wondered how many times Sharon had already cum making use of Emma's talented mouth. "Anyways Jeff, the main reason I'm calling is that Dave and I wanted to know if you could come over for dinner tonight. We want to thank you for taking care of Emma this weekend. It'll be spaghetti and meatballs; if that's okay with you?" she said with a laugh.

1...678910...35