My Niece and Her Horny Asshole

Story Info
Using all of my nieces holes in public.
3.1k words
4.23
212.9k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our family is pretty widespread, and we don't see them very often. Most of them are living in Austria, some even further north in Bavaria, but even if they weren't, I'm just not a family person. But sometimes there are occasions I just can't get around, and so when my cousin married, we had to make the long 600 km trip across the Alps just to attend a boring wedding ceremony.

All of that was made up for by the party that followed though. It was a private affair, with barely 50 people attending, but nicely done, in a vaulted cellar bar with lots of drinks and good mood. Now, usually at parties I stay out of the limelight and keep to myself, just watching other people misbehaving. At this event, though, a girl caught my eye.

She was about 18, very slim and graceful, a redhead just like me, only brighter in colour, and with long straight hair, instead of my shorter curls. She was a little shorter but also a lot thinner, wearing a tasteful green tight dress and had a cute, pale, freckled face with a sweet little nose and very wide, thin lips that could curl into the nicest smile. It was the smile she gave me when I approached her.

"Hi," I said, holding out my right hand with my drink in the other. "I'm Reka."

She shook my hand and said: "Nice to meet you," she said. "I'm Kathrin. You must be from the other side of the family, I've never seen you before."

I leaned in as if to tell her something confidential, when I 'accidentally' spilled some of my drink onto her chest. "Oh my," I said, feigning indignation and even managed to put my hand on my lips in one of those theatrical poses of embarrassment. The cold liquid slowly ran into her not very pronounced cleavage and stained the dress dark.

Without a warning I bent forward, and closed my lips around the wet traces on her chest, slurping it up and leaving a little trace from the orange lipstick I was wearing. She immediately blushed and looked around, trying to hide so nobody would notice us.

We stepped into a darker corner of the room, behind a large bushy potted plant. "What're you doing?" she hissed, looking down at her breasts and straightening her dress.

"I'm sorry," I smiled, sounding not very apologetic. "I just tried to clean up the mess." I leaned in closer, adding: "You taste very good, by the way."

She looked into my eyes for a moment, then gave me that curled smile again. "Mhm," she said. "And do you taste good, too?"

I smiled back at her and slowly emptied my glass onto my own red dress, covering my breasts and feeling it run cold down my front, inch by inch. "Why don't you find out?" I asked her.

She looked around again. We were pretty well hidden behind that plant and so she squatted slightly, holding onto the pot while she began to lick across my chest, moving slowly further down across the fabric of my dress until she clenched one of my nipples between her teeth, dress and all, and started sucking on it.

Behind us, people were dancing to loud music in the dim lights of the room, and more people were standing around chatting, so the noise was loud enough to drown all my moans as she began to expertly and passionately caress my nipples. Soon, I started running my fingers through her hair and pushing her further down.

She didn't resist and crawled under my skirt, feeling her way around there until she hit on my naked, hairy, damp and horny cunt. I could feel her cute little nose rub against it before she started licking my slit lightly, as if to tease me. After a few licks, though, she began sucking it in earnest, getting my chubby vulva into her wide mouth and munching on my clit.

I closed my eyes, panting heavily as I leaned against the plant pot, a little surprised by her experience and eagerness. Whoever she was, she certainly was my kinda girl. Her fingers slid up into my slippery twat and drilled around inside me, twisting and turning, moving up and down, fucking and caressing me at the same time.

Soon, I came, as quiet and decent as I could, catching my breath as she got back up, her hair a little disorderly and licking her fingers clean, but smiling happily at me. "Mmmh," she said, "you DO taste good."

I laughed. "Thanks," I said. "Want to get some more?"

She cocked her head and looked at me curiously. "Depends on what more you've got," she said.

I shrugged. "I've got something for all tastes and preferences," I replied.

She leaned in close, whispering in my ear as I felt her breath on my cheek: "From you, I'll take anything. Surprise me."

I smirked. "Let's have a drink," I said, taking her hand. Together, we walked to the far back of the room, where a small bar sat against the back wall. It was unattended, since all the drinks were free anyway, and the only waitress was busy moving along the guests, handing out new drinks and refilling old ones.

She gingerly sat down on a bar stool at the side and I took the one next to her, turning my front towards her so all the other guests would be in my back. I still held my now empty glass and brought it down between my legs, spreading them far enough for it to fit at the base of my pussy.

My skirt was shifted up far enough for her to see my curly red pubes, and the sprinkling stream of piss that shot out of my muff, filling the glass quickly. Nervously, she glanced across my shoulder, but apparently nobody took notice of the two redheaded girls in the back who were just enjoying themselves.

When I was done, I held the glass up to her lips and let her sip. She hesitated, but took a small gulp, quickly swallowing it. "You're so nasty," she whispered, half joking.

"And you love it," I replied. Instead of an answer, she took the glass from my hands and drank, keeping it in her mouth for a bit and then swallowing the warm piss down. I watched her for a moment, then began to run my hand across her firm, cute little ass.

She sat the glass down on the bar, still half full with the mysterious yellow liquid, and looked at me expectantly. I smiled and got up, shielding her back with my body from the crowd while I pulled up her dress.

She slid backwards on her seat until her butt was hanging over the back end of it, letting me expose a pair of pale, white buttocks with nothing covering them up. The girl was just as naughty as me when it came to underwear.

I reached for the nearest bottle on the bar, a small coke bottle with a slowly widening neck, and started sucking it slowly as if it was a cock, all the while looking deep into her eyes. My saliva managed to wet the top a little, but not nearly enough for what I had in mind, so I took my glass once more and carefully poured the rest of its contents over her butt, making sure most of it ran down her crack.

She shuddered, half fearing, half expecting what was to come, and when the glass was empty and my piss was dripping down from her ass to the floor, I held the bottle behind her and slowly started pushing it into her anus.

Her head was thrown back and her long red hair almost covered her buttocks while I relentlessly pushed the bottle further in, making her take it up her ass by force. She tried hard not to scream but her slender fingers clawed into the edge of the bar.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I pulled the skirt of her dress over the bottle and turned, seeing cousin-in-law come closer. "Oh, hi Reka," she said, grinning a little tipsy. "I see you've met my niece Kathrin."

I smiled back innocently. "Oh yes," I said. "We've got so much in common, it seems."

Kathrin nodded a little squeamish. "Yeah," she said hoarsely. "We... uh... like the same drinks."

"Aw, that's so nice," the bride said while grabbing herself a bottle of wine. "Kathrin's such a quiet girl, it's good to see she's making friends."

I nodded. "Well, I was just going to... probe her a little bit about... things, and stuff, you know?"

She was already turning to go to the dancing floor again and only said "alright then, have fun," as she hurried off.

"Oh my god," Kathrin said, "my asshole is killing me!"

I gently moved the bottle in and out, while her dripping wet anus made small squishing noises as it got penetrated. "Hm, but you'll take anything, remember?" I whispered into her ear.

She bit her lip and nodded, holding her tender, small ass bravely against the hard bottle that got pushed up inside her. Finally, when I had inserted the thick part of the bottle past her sphincter and watched it close around it, holding it firmly inside, I let go of her.

"Now let's go," I said, grabbing her hand. She looked at me wide-eyed and opened her mouth to protest, but I pulled her off her chair and towards the exit. She walked painfully, her legs clenched together as we maneuvered through the crowd. "Hey," I said to my cousin as we passed him, "we're just going to take a break. Kathrin wants to show me the city." He nodded in passing and soon we were out in the cool evening air.

"Oh god," Kathrin said, "my ass feels like it's ripped open!"

"That's because it is ripped open, sweetie," I answered, taking her hand and slowly strolling down the street. Around us were only restaurants and bars, so we headed to the next bus stop where we waited for a few minutes. It was deserted, but on the other side of the street were some people passing and on occasion a car would drive by.

I suddenly knelt down in front of her and looked up. "Well," I said, "since we've got a little bit of time, why don't you piss into my mouth?"

She stared at me in disbelief, as if she didn't hear me right. I pulled up her skirt, getting a close look at her snatch for the first time. She was trimmed, not shaved, obviously too proud of her red pubes to get rid of them. I opened my bright orange lips right at the base of her labia and looked up at her again with big round eyes.

Some people think it's not possible to pee when you've got something in your butt or pussy, but it really depends on what it is and how it's positioned, because at the right angle, it might just press onto your bladder hard enough for you to shoot it all out. And obviously, I had hit just the right spot with the bottle, because she sprayed a torrent of piss onto my head, right there at the bus stop, unable to hold it back any longer.

I drank from her spring, tasting the fresh, tart taste of pee, watered down by the many drinks she had. And when the bus finally arrived, my hair hung damp in wet streaks while my face was covered in shiny pee. We entered and took a seat at the far back.

Apart from a few bored teenagers and an old homeless person sleeping in one of the seats, the bus was empty. As we were riding, Kathrin held onto the seat in front of her, afraid to sit down on the bottle. Finally, I reached underneath her and grabbed the thick glass bottom, moving it slowly up and down, fucking her now wide-stretched asshole freely.

She seemed to get into the mood quickly, bending slightly over the seat as I fucked her young ass from behind. The humiliation, the publicness, the raw force of my thrusts, all of that combined seemed to give her enough stimulus to make her cum from the anal penetration alone.

She shook and moaned, falling back into my arms as I pulled the bottle out of her, gasping for breath and leaning hard against me. Then she kissed me, sweetly and longingly, in a long, passionate kiss.

We got out at a late-night supermarket and just strolled inside, slightly thirsty after all the exhausting action, but thrilled and excited with each other's presence. I stopped at the vegetable section. "Hmm, these might be good too, instead of a bottle," Kathrin giggled, pointing at some fresh carrots.

I raised my eyebrows. "How many can you get in?" I asked.

She giggled again. "Right now?" she replied. "Probably a whole bunch."

I nodded. "Show me," I said.

She blushed, already regretting being so cheeky, but grabbed a carrot and bent forward, behind a shelf, and inserted it without resistance into her red, gaping ass. Another followed. And another. Soon, her asshole was stuffed with five bright orange carrots and she covered it with her dress again. "Now you," she said.

I laughed. "Me?" I asked. "What should I do?"

She put a finger on her lips and looked around. "Hmmm," she mumbled, thinking. Then she pointed at a thick, yellow squash. "That one," she said determined.

"In my ass?" I asked. "No way!"

She looked at me sideways. "Your pussy then," she said. "I've seen how big it is, you can take it..."

"Alright," I said, grabbing the squash. It weighed heavily in my hands, but I went around a corner and placed it against my labia anyway, spreading my legs as far as I could while Kathrin kept a lookout.

It felt like trying to reverse-birth a basketball. I was stuffing my hairy muff with the smaller end of that thick, heavy vegetable, forcing it wide open and sliding it deep inside, until it filled me up all the way to my cervix. Covering it with my skirt, I had to walk bow-legged to be able to move at all, but somehow managed to keep it inside of me.

"Let's get that one, too," Kathrin said cheerfully as she grabbed a long, green cucumber, walking towards the checkout with it. On our way there, we were fooling around with it a little. She held it up to me and I started sucking it like it was a cock, at one point even wrapping my tits around it as if I gave it a boob job.

The woman at the checkout counter eyed us suspiciously, but smiled nonetheless. She looked Asian, but her age was hard to tell. Maybe she was in her late 20s, maybe already in her early 40s. Her thick black hair was cut into a short bob and she had a nice, short round figure.

"Is that all?" she asked as she eyed the cucumber.

I shrugged. "I don't know," I said. "Can it be used for any purpose?"

She looked at me for a long time and finally answered: "It's a good size for any purpose, yes."

I turned towards Kathrin and asked: "What do you think, it's not too big for you?"

She blushed, but the woman was unfazed. "Ah, you girls," she said and got up. "Let me show you."

And with that she walked to the shop door and closed them, then came back to us. "Now let me see," she said, looking at our crotches.

I smiled and stepped close to her. "Why don't we try it on you first?" I asked, taking the cucumber and running it across her breasts. She smiled and moaned while Kathrin began groping them, pushing up her shirt to expose a firm, black bra, holding two sweet, round, grapefruit-sized tits.

My young companion began sucking them just as she had done with mine earlier, while I opened the woman's pants, pulling them down along with her panties. I ran the cucumber along her long, black, wiry pubic hair and labia, then started inserting it into her pussy, twisting and turning it, pushing up inch by inch.

She moaned, enjoying the caresses, leaning back against a cooling shelf with dairy products. Kathrin reached for a carton of milk and opened it, pouring the cold white liquid across the woman's big tits. It soon ran down her crotch, trickling through her pubes and wetting her labia even more, helping me stuff her tight Asian cunt with the green shaft of the cucumber.

She sank to the floor, where I knelt in front of her, fucking her wild and hard with the vegetable while Kathrin still stood across her. When she noticed the orange bunch underneath the girl's dress, she reached up and grabbed them, pulling one out and sucking on it while she began to fuck my friend with the rest of the carrots into her stretched and used asshole.

Soon, all of us were on the floor. I rammed the cucumber into the shopkeeper's snatch, fucking her raw and hard while Kathrin bent around me, drilling the squash into my hungry cunt and the Asian woman continued to penetrate her with the carrots.

It didn't take long for me to make the woman come, while my piss cunt felt so full and wide and violated that I tried to hold back, enjoying the feeling a little longer. Suddenly, I felt the shopkeeper's hands on my buttocks, spreading them wide until my ass was gaping open as well, and began to pour the rest of the milk into my bowels while my young anal whore was still pounding my pussy deep.

I came fast, and hard, and soon was reduced to a little shivering pile of fuckmeat on the floor while the two girls continued filling me up with veggies and milk. Eventually the dam burst, and I shot hot piss and cold milk from both of my holes back at them, covering both of their faces as they tried to catch it with their mouths and swallow it down.

My holes were leaking for a long time after that, but we kept the vegetables inside on our way back, where I left Kathrin with her parents as I drove home. For now, I looked forward to any future family meetings, knowing that there was at least one other perverted redhead waiting for me there.