My Niece and her Roommate

Story Info
College roommates have a plan for their chaperone.
6.9k words
4.74
97.8k
171

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father and I had been like brothers since grade school—closer than our actual families—so it was really no surprise when Leslie asked if she and her roommate could spend their spring break at my lake house. Her parents liked that idea much more than her going to Florida or some other bacchanalia hot spot, and agreed as long I was there to chaperone.

I hadn't been to the lake house since my wife passed away suddenly almost two years ago, so there was surely plenty of maintenance for me to spend a week on. But I had only just started dating again, and spending a week babysitting two college freshmen didn't hold much appeal. Still, family is family so what are you going to do?

I arrived at the lake house the night before and spent the morning taking stock of all the jobs that needed doing and making a shopping list. A little after noon, Leslie's red hatchback pulled into the driveway and I went out to meet the girls.

"Uncle Mike!" Leslie squealed as she ran up and threw her arms around me in the same bear hug I'd been getting since she was three. Even after her dad's job took them to the other side of the state, our families had spent holidays and vacations together for years. And every time we got together, this was the hug I got.

"Niece Leslie!" was my customary reply as I returned her embrace. The last time I'd seen her was at the funeral when she had been a gangly high school junior with glasses and a bobbed hair-cut. As she squeezed me now, I was awkwardly aware of just how nicely she had filled out since then.

Searching for something to say, I finally commented on her shoulder-length mop of chestnut curls. "Hey, you let your hair grow out."

She finally broke the hug and looked up at me. "It's so good to see you. How've you been?"

The sincerity in her voice was touching, and I smiled. "Oh, I've been having more good days than bad recently. So..." I trailed off as I noticed the other girl stretching by the open passenger side door. She was pretty, tall, asian, with straight black hair pulled back in a ponytail that hung all the way down her back.

"Hi." she waved and circled around the front of the car with her hand extended. "I'm Quinn. You must be Uncle Mike. I've heard so much about you."

"Well, the good stuff is all true," I smiled, shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you."

We made small talk as I helped the girls carry their bags into the house and get settled. I learned that Leslie and Quinn were assigned as roommates at random and met the day they moved into the dorm. They'd hit it off quickly and became best friends. Leslie was an engineering major, which I already knew. Quinn was a dance major from out of state on a Performing Arts scholarship.

Once the car was empty, both girls flopped down on the sofa in the living room.

"Ok," I said, "You two make yourselves at home. I need to run into the Home Depot in town to pick up a few things. I should be back in a couple of hours."

"Uncle Mike?" Leslie asked in the meek voice that she used when she wanted a cookie, or a toy, or a video game.

"Yes, Niece Leslie?"

"Will you buy us some beer?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "What would your Dad say?"

"Well, I won't tell him if you don't."

"We'll see," I said turning to go.

"Pleeeease, Uncle Mike!" both girls implored in unison.

"We'll see," I called back as I pulled the front door closed behind me.

It was early evening when I got back with what I hoped were all the supplies I would need without making another Home Depot run. It's a long drive into town.

I also had two cases of good beer and several bottles of wine, because of course I did. I'm not sure if I'm the "cool uncle" or just the "sucker" but either way I knew I was coming home with beer as soon as Leslie asked. She always got the cookie, and the toy, and the game.

Don't judge me; her father spoils my kids, too.

The girls had carried a pair of lounge chairs out to the end of the dock and were sun bathing when I got in, so I started preheating the grill on the back porch to barbecue some chicken for dinner and then carried a couple of bottles out to them.

Leslie was in a multi-colored sport bikini that nicely accentuated the curve of her hips and the swell of her- Oh my God, what am I doing? I made a conscious effort to look somewhere else, and ended up gawking at Quinn instead.

Quinn had the long, lithe, toned body of a ballet dancer, with narrow hips, a flat stomach, and small tits that didn't even start to fill out the top of her tiny black string bikini. She'd been swimming. Her wet hair was unbound and hung off the back of the lounge chair in a shiny black stream, puddling on the dock. Water droplets glistened on her honey-tone skin in the setting sun. Her long, muscled legs were open slightly and the wet fabric of her bikini bottoms clung to the contours of her labia. I wished I'd kept my sunglasses on because I knew I was staring.

Both girls looked up at the sound of my approach and I quickly forced myself to make eye contact. "Here you go girls," I said, stooping to set the bottles down on the dock between them and to hide the bulge in my shorts. "There's more in the fridge. Dinner's in about 45 minutes." I stood and turned back quickly.

"Thanks Uncle Mike!" they both called after me. As I walked back down the dock, they giggled about something, but I couldn't hear what.

Dinner conversation was about what you'd expect from a couple of 19-year-old college freshmen after a few 101 level courses in politics, psychology, or philosophy. They enjoyed showing off what they had learned. I'm sure I sounded just as pretentious at that age, so I humored them. Fortunately, they had both pulled on bulky sweatshirts before dinner so I wasn't too distracted.

After dinner, Leslie hooked her laptop up to the TV while Quinn and I did the dishes. Every time Quinn reached for a top shelf, her sweatshirt rode up and I caught a glimpse of her cute little ass in her bikini bottoms. I'm not proud that I let my gaze linger, or that I started to intentionally hand her things to be put on the top shelf.

Leslie streamed a low-budget thriller with a lot of jump-scares. We all sat on the sofa with me in the middle and I had to pay close attention to the movie to distract myself from the two very feminine bodies pressing in on either side of me, and especially Quinn's long legs slowly entwining with mine.

After the movie, I stood up abruptly. "Well, I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I'm going to turn in and read for a bit. Do you two need anything else?"

Leslie yawned and stretched. "Nope. It was a long drive, so I think we're going to turn in, too. G'night Uncle Mike."

After washing up and brushing my teeth and whatnot, I got into bed, and started to read. But my cock had other ideas and I couldn't keep my mind off of Quinn's body. After reading the same page over and over for almost half an hour I finally decided the best way to fight the distraction was to give into it. I tossed back the sheets, pulled off my boxers, and started to jerk off.

I'd only gotten a few strokes in, imagining Quinn's strong legs wrapped around my head as I devoured her pussy, when there was a knock at the door. I yanked the covers back up over my naked body, called "Come in," and winced, immediately realizing that "Just a minute" would have been a better response.

The door opened a bit and Quinn stuck her head in. "Uncle Mike?" she asked sheepishly.

"Quinn," I laughed, "You can just call me 'Mike' or 'Michael'."

"I know," she said entering the bedroom wearing an oversized T-shirt with her long, black hair twisted into a messy bun. "But I like 'Uncle Mike' better. That's what Leslie calls you, and she talks about you a lot. I guess that's just how I think of you." I experienced several conflicting emotions during that statement. "Is that Ok?"

I forced a smile. "Sure. So what's up?"

"I am," she pouted, crossing the room and sitting on the side of the bed next to me with her hands in her lap. "I can't sleep."

"Well, there's milk in the fridge you can warm up. There may still be a bottle of melatonin tablets in the medicine cabinet, but they're probably expired. Or there are some staggeringly boring local history books in the living room that always put me right out. I'm afraid I don't have anything stronger than that."

"Mm. No. Warm milk and sleeping pills never work."

"Uh, Ok, um... what helps you sleep?"

"Orgasms," she said looking me in the eye. She reached over to my crotch and wrapped her fingers around my erection through the blanket. "Think you can help me out with that?"

"Quinn, I... uh, look this... this isn't..." I stammered as she stood and peeled back the blanket and revealed my nudity.

"Shhhh... It's ok Uncle Mike." And with a single graceful motion she was straddling my hips on her knees.

My erection was pressed down against my stomach and I could feel the warm dampness of her bare pussy spreading open against the length of my cock. I couldn't see any of this. Quinn was still wearing the T-shirt. But I could feel her swollen clit rubbing against the front of my cock head.

"I'm more than twice your age."

"They say older guys are better," Quinn replied, planting her hands on my chest and slowly running her clit up and down the length of my cock.

"What would Leslie say?"

"Leslie sent me in here."

"Really?" Well, that was inappropriate. I wasn't sure how to feel about that.

"Mmmm... She worries about you. God, can you feel that, Uncle Mike? Can you feel my clit on your dick? Oohhh..."

Her hips rocked back and forth. Her eyes were half closed and her head lolled from side to side as she lost herself in the sensation. Suddenly I couldn't muster the will to argue anymore.

"Yeah... Oh yeah, I feel it. God, that is making me... so hard."

"Uhnnnn... Yeah it is. You were already hard, though. Were you jacking off in here, Uncle Mike?"

"I, uh... Well... Yeah, I was," I admitted.

"Hmmm... What were you thinking about?"

"You."

She giggled. "Really?"

"The way your wet swim suit clung to your pussy. The way your ass peaked out from under your sweatshirt. Imagining your amazing legs wrapped around me." She moaned.

At that point I reached for her T-shirt, but Quinn caught my hands and entwined her fingers in mine. She gave me a wicked little smile.

"Let me jill off on your cock, first."

Using my hands and arms as leverage she picked up the tempo, thrusting her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit along my cock skin.

I moved my hips in time with her and flexed my groin to vary the pressure on her clit. She was really getting off on this. I held her hands and watched as her expression gradually changed from blissful pleasure to desperate need. Soon her hips became more frantic and her moaning became more urgent as she approached the peak.

"Oh yes... Oh... Ah... Oh!... Oh God!... Ungh!... Ungh!... Ungh!... God Uncle Mike! Yes!... I'm gonna... I'm... I'm cumminnnngggg-"

She trailed off into a delirious squeal, her eyes and teeth clenched tight. Her fingers squeezed mine. Her whole body became one tense spasm as she trembled through her orgasm...

...and then she suddenly relaxed with a sigh and a satisfied grin.

"Ahhhhh... Whew... Ohhh, that was gooood." She sat back on my thighs and let her shoulders slumped forward as she caught her breath.

"Was it?"

"Mm-hm."

"Think Leslie heard us?"

"Probably."

"Ready to go to sleep now?"

"Well, not until you get your turn." She sat up on her knees and took my very hard and very slick cock in her hand and lined me up. "You wanna fuck me, Uncle Mike?"

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then slowly, slowly impaled herself on my cock.

"Mmmm..." She slid down a bit and then pulled back.

"Oooohh..." a bit further and she started twisting her hips as she pressed me into her.

"Ah. Ah. Uhnnn..." further still.

This was all happening under her T-shirt. I couldn't see any of it. And as she took me in bit by bit, I was continuously surprised that there was still more to take. The tactile illusion made me feel like my cock was 12 inches long.

"Oh yessss..." Finally she relaxed and let go of my hands. I was wholly inside of her.

As I languidly caressed her thighs from her knees to the curve of her ass I could feel the muscles in her legs working under her golden skin as she started to move on my cock—not up and down—more like side to side, and back forth, and around... ish? With a sort of twist?

It was something I'd never experienced before—the way she was squeezing me and moving my cock with her hips. The fact that I couldn't see any of it only heightened the sensation. Quinn was watching me, sort of biting her lower lip, waiting for a reaction.

"That... Oh... That is... so good," I admitted. "How are you even doing that?"

"Just muscle control," she smiled and blushed. "Dance training," she added with a shrug.

Then she closed her eyes and continued her sensual dance on my cock, a serene expression of gentle pleasure on her face.

I was about to make another move on her T-shirt, when hands suddenly appeared on her chest. I looked up and saw Leslie groping Quinn's tits from behind.

"Hey Slut," Leslie grinned at Quinn. "You fucking my cute Uncle?"

"Uh-huh," Quinn replied. She turned her head towards Leslie, and the two of them kissed deeply. Quinn brought one hand up and tangled her fingers in Leslie's unruly curls. Leslie continued to grope and knead Quinn's chest. I was dumbfounded; all I could do was lay there with my mouth hanging open. As their tongues explored each other's mouth, Quinn kept her hips moving and never missed a beat.

Quinn finally broke their kiss with a gasp for breath. "Oh Lesie!... He's so deep, Lesie... Feel this." Quinn took one of Leslie's hands from her chest, moved it down, and pressed Leslie's palm to her abdomen. I could feel the additional pressure on my cock inside of Quinn's body.

"Uncle Mike!" She grinned wickedly at me. "I'm impressed."

"Uhmm... Leslie, this isn't what it, uh-"

"It looks like you're balls deep in my hot roommate, Uncle Mike."

"... Yeah. So, uh... I didn't know you were gay... Do your folks know yet?"

"Do you really want to talk right now, Uncle Mike? Or do you want to fuck? C'mon Slut, let's get you naked."

Quinn never stopped moving her hips, but raised her arms above her head as Leslie took Quinn's T-shirt by the hem and lifted it up and off, exposing Quinn's body at last. Her dark pubic hair had been trimmed into a little arrow pointed at her clit, which poked out from her pussy every time she rocked her hips back away from me. Her hips were narrow and barely curved out from her slender waist. With her arms over her head, Quinn's breasts were non-existent. From her navel to her collar bones, Quinn's torso was a flat plane interrupted only by dark, raspberry-sized nipples. When she dropped her arms, there wasn't a noticeable difference.

I understood the T-shirt now. Overall Quinn's body gave the impression of prepubescence, and I could see how some men—particularly men who like big tits—could be turned off by it. But watching the sinuous way that her slender body moved on my groin was among the most erotic things I had ever seen.

I moved my hands from Quinn's ass to her waist, and up her flanks until I could feel her nipples under my thumbs. Leslie had reached around from behind and was fingering Quinn's clit. My eyes continued up to meet Quinn's. Her breathing was ragged and she was stifling a soft whimper of pleasure, looking down at me expectantly.

"God, you're beautiful."

Quinn threw herself forward onto my chest, grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me hard. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and she began to ride my cock like a jack rabbit.

I took the back of her head in one hand and an ass cheek in the other and returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm. Leslie must have removed Quinn's hair clip because her long, straight hair suddenly cascaded in a curtain around us both. As Quinn pumped up and down on my cock, I thrust my pelvis up into her, matching her rhythm.

"That's it Slut," Leslie encouraged, lying down next to us. "Take that dick. Ride it hard. Do you like the way my slutty roommate rides your dick, Uncle Mike?"

Quinn finally came up for air, propped herself up on one hand and pulled her hair back from one side of her face. She reached over to Leslie and pulled her face into another deep kiss. While she made out with Leslie, she kept fucking me, never breaking our rhythm.

Bent over me, with gravity assisting, Quinn's small, pointed tits finally took on some shape. I reached up to massaged one in the palm of my hand and leaned forward to suckle the other nipple. I ended up taking her entire breast into my mouth causing Quinn to moan into Leslie's kiss.

Out of breath from the effort, Quinn broke her kiss with Leslie and began moaning and panting as she rode me. I decided I'd been passively fucked for long enough, and it was time to take charge. I grabbed Quinn's ass with both hands and pulled her forward as I sat up abruptly, causing her to shriek in startled pleasure, pushing us both into a sitting lotus position with her in my lap. I lifted her up and she unfolded her long legs and wrapped them around my back. Her hair fell between us and she brushed it out of the way before locking her fingers behind my neck. She held on desperately as I pumped my cock into her eager pussy for all I was worth.

"Yeah Uncle Mike! Fuck her! Pound that little cunt!" Leslie maneuvered back behind Quinn and reached one hand around to massage a tit, and the other down to play with Quinn's clit again.

"Yes!" Quinn pleaded "Yes!... Fuck me... Uncle Mike!... Uhn!... Uhn!... Uhn!... Oh God fuck me!... Please fuck me!"

I wasn't about to stop. I moved one hand up to between Quinn's shoulders and leaned her backwards in my lap, the better to rub her G-spot with my cockhead and to give Leslie better access to rub Quinn's clit.

"Oh—my—GOD!" Quinn screamed and then all she could manage was to grunt and moan. She used her legs to pull me deeper into her with every thrust.

"God you're fucking her good, Uncle Mike. Don't stop. Fuck her hard! That's how she likes it—hard and fast. You're absolutely loving this aren't you, Slut?"

"Ya... Ya... Yes!... God I love this!... Uhn!... I love this, Lesie... I... I... Uhn!... Uhn!... Uncle Mike... Lesie... Lesie... Uhn! God Lesie... I... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum again, Lesie!"

With that Quinn reached up around my neck with both arms and pulled herself tightly to my chest. I leaned back and wrapped my arms around her, but kept fucking her as hard as I could. That's when Leslie reached up under Quinn's ass and began to massage my balls.

Quinn looked at me, trembling, but her eyes were far away, unseeing. "Uncle Mike! OH! OH GOD! Ffffff-UCK MEeee!" She squealed frantically and I could feel her entire body tense up as she came in my arms.

As she drifted down from her second orgasm, she sort of collapsed into me and buried her face in my shoulder, whimpering and panting.

"Holy shit, Uncle Mike! You fucked her slutty brains out!"

Between the amazing things Quinn did with her pussy, the jack rabbit fucking, Leslie's dirty encouragement, and now her hand on my balls, I wasn't going to last much longer. Quinn had gone limp in my arms, but I kept pumping into her, even harder now, sprinting towards my own orgasm.

"Ugnh!... Quinn... Quinn... Ugnh!... I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum inside me," she whispered. That did it.

"Nggnnnnnhhh-Ah!" I pulled her tight against my chest and pushed her down into my lap forcing my cock as deep into her body as I could, and then with a grunt I erupted. I hadn't come so hard or so long in years. Probably decades.

12