My Niece & Nephew Come to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,078 Followers

"Didn't they notice?" Tina asked.

"I don't think so," I grinned, "you see we had a corner bar, it was behind the furniture and he fucked me while supposedly helping me fix us all a drink, if any one of them had turned just a few inches they would have seen us. Brian had his 'wicked' way with me for three years then he met Molly, his wife, she wore him out and there was little left for me after that."

Lying back on the carpet I looked up at Martin.

"Now, for Christ's sake will you fill me with that gorgeous cock again." I pleaded with him, "And if you come and sit on my face Tina I can taste your fanny."

As they rushed to meet my desire I wondered how knackered I would be by the time they left.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,078 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Niece-bride: I fucked, married and fucked my own niece! The marriage was legal, officially approved, approved and celebrated by the whole family of the bride. Well, among the Tamils in South India according to the Dravidian kin man-ship family codes, the niece is married off to her own maternal uncle. The niece knows that her very beloved loving Mama- Uncle will be her husband, will break her Maidenhead and they will fuck till eternity. I was very excited, aroused at the prospect of fucking my well proportioned niece. M displayed firm breasts, rounded buttocks and a thin waist. She loved to tease me by bouncing her boobs, swinging her buttocks and giving impish sexy seductive smiles before marriage. She was also excited at the impending’ hymen breaking’ ceremony. She was an absolute virgin, a very tight pussy. After the ceremonies, we entered the bed chamber. I kissed, caressed, fondled, hugged her. Made her very excited, aroused. Kissed her repeatedly on the face, lips 👄, everywhere. She was panting, pulsating with desires, lust. She said softly-‘ Mama- Uncle take my hymen. Fuck me hard with your hard long thick cock now, again and again.’ She was wanting penetration ASAP and now. I undressed her. I also removed all clothes. Kissed her on the Clitoris, licked her rosy clitoris and pussy. And she was all wet. I slowly gradually with utmost love and care, pushed a little of my throbbing cock into her divine pussy. She relaxed, stretched more. Half was inside. I started fucking her with all the love of the world. Fucking became more rapid. She screamed- ‘ Uncle more more more harder harder harder, flood my pussy with your load. Love me more and more. Fuck me all the times, I am your bride, your sex toy.’ Thus, we climaxed and I filled her virgin pussy with huge amount of my cum/ semen. She was ecstatic beyond imagination. Uncle fucked with so much of care, love and patience. Our fucking increased in intensity, number. I fucked her 3-4 times daily. On holidays, we ate and fucked, fucked and ate. No end to wanting each other’s body. So much of thirsting! I convinced her to take my cock in her mouth, suck it. I fucked my dearest niece in the mouth, ejaculated in her mouth, she gulped the semen. Loved the smell and taste of my cum. We went for honeymoon to the hills and fucked a lot. However, I could not yet fucked her in the anal, her other butt pussy with an intact rear hymen. She smiled only and got away. I was burning with wild erotic desires, lust to own her butt/ precious anal canal but with love, care and infinite patience. I gifted my dearest niece-bride with lots of diamonds , gold jewellery and many things as the hidden price of her rear hymen. I wanted it to happen casually without much notice. On a Sunday, we talked and relaxed. Our sex session, fucking was about to start. I aroused her immensely by kissing lustily, caressing, fondling, removed her clothes, licked and kissed her pussy-Clitoris so much that she was absolutely on fire. Sitting on a volcano. She was pleading, screaming for fucking. I brought a jar of butter. And introduced my seven inch cock into her fucked and trained pussy, started fucking and playing with her clitoris. At one stage, she was at the height of arousal, said- ‘ I am your sex playmate , ready to do anything for you. All my holes belong to you’. I dabbed some butter in my cock, liberally lubricated her butt pussy/ asshole with butter and kept on playing with her clitoris. Withdrew from pussy, gently pushed the tip of cock into her anal. She was out of senses in lust, desires, badly needing multiple orgasms. Pushed a little more, she stretched and relaxed. Three inch thru, I started fucking her most precious butt . Fucked, fucked and fucked harder. Shot a great load into her butt pussy and rolled her over, on the abdomen so that the cum trickled down inside and was absorbed from her gut. ‘ Did you feel any pain, did I hurt your dearest Sona Moni( Golden baby) ? She smiled and said- No. I could never contemplate that Anal fuck is so fulfilling and orgasmic’. I had more intense orgasm that front fucking. You are so gentle, love me so much, Uncle/ Mama’. I kissed her, loved her even even more. Applied some lotion in her butt pussy. I fucked her many more times in the asshole. She grew a great liking for anal sex. Sometimes, she would herself ask for butt fucking. I am a great ardent butt Pussy fucker. Fucked many girls, women in the asshole- my preferred point of entry. I like to fuck the asshole more than straight pussy. We fucked more in the butt/ anal than vaginal/ pussy. I taught her pelvic exercises so that pussy and anal muscles remain strong.And pussy and butt tight like a virgin. Every fuck was a defloration. We have a son. Still, I fuck my niece-bride more in the butt than pussy. Butt pussy is more tight than front pussy. Thus, continued my sex life and fucking my dearest niece. Happiness all over. -Butt fucking Uncle from India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We have same father but different moms. My step sister was 20yrs , going to school. Very ripe, well developed for her age. Big bouncing boobs, rounded Brazilian type buttocks. I was very friendly with her. Talking about friends, sex, masturbation, even sex with dogs and bitches. I fucked her in the pussy and also in her butt pussy. We were left alone at home. We were sexually attracted to each other. We kissed, fondled, caressed. She undressed me and I undressed her. We were in 69 position. Soon, she started sucking my cock and I sucked, chewed her Clitoris and put my my tongue in her pussy. And super aroused, we fucked and fucked her virginal tight juicy pussy. I exploded into her. Filled her pussy with my load. We lied down in each other’s arms and kissed and kissed. Both drank some wine. Soon, got aroused again. She rolled over and urged me to break her butt pussy hymen. She craved the idea of being fucked by a younger brother. She loved incest and ecstasy. I fucked her butt pussy. She climaxed again and again. We kept on fucking - pussy and butt pussy. I promised to make her pregnant someday and marry.

Analtani_233Analtani_233over 1 year ago

Cousin brother fucked me in the butt pussy with his long, thick, red hot, throbbing cock. I was 14 and he 26. We sucked each other. He would arouse me by fondling, kissing, caressing, playing with my Clitoris-glans penis, masturbating me while he lubricated my butt pussy and his cock with lotion. I stretched, relaxed my butt pussy in knee bend buttocks up bare bottom fully naked position, he grabbed me from behind, rubbed his cock with my butt pussy, and gently lustily carefully and very lovingly entered me. And he fucked fucked and fucked and flooded my bottom with his load, cum. We ate lots of beef brain curry, almonds, milk, butter etc to excite us more. One holidays, he fucked 2-3 times. We would lie down and kiss, fondle, caress, and he entered my butt pussy with his cock and fucked lovingly. We continued fucking for 5 years from 14 years to 19 years. I still long for his cock in my butt pussy. I get horny thinking about the anal pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story gave huge erection. Wish could do the same. Fucked niece and nephew separately. Fucked them both in the ass. Juicy rear pussy. Awesome

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Nice story

Very well put. I loved it, thanks!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories