My Niece and We Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." Though technically he 'asked', everyone in the room could hear the direction.

He could see her eyes widen in utter shock, her cheeks went from pinkish to dark red.

"But you don't underst-..."

"Shh." Placing a single pointed finger in the air, before closing his vehemently bewitching eyes for a moment, in quiet, intense contemplation, he left the entire room once again in silence.

His stature of confidence and demonstrable control had her attention. Just as is it always had.

Calmly he opened his eyes, his hard cutting gaze piercing the young woman deeply.

Though she tried to meet his glare, and try as she might to respond in some sort of tangible manner that would have him understand the reason for her sudden outburst; surely then he would be more... accepting...

On the other hand, after reflecting on her actions she found herself unable to not feel, just a teensy bit embarrassed. She never expected to receive a reaction like that. But the expression on his face showed very clearly..

He meant business.

Regardless of her personal feelings on the matter, she knew she had to own up for her rather bad attitude. Hopefully though such an act wouldn't mislead him into thinking her analysis was wrong though. Doing so could be a vital mistake.

Now wasn't the time to dwell on the hell that was her aunt. It was the time instead to act like an adult, and take responsibility for actions. As well as make them right. She found it difficult to form the apology however, with his intense and scrutinizing eyes directly on her.

After a moment of a silence and a very nerve wracking glare, Sam finally composed himself enough to speak once more.

"Just say, "Yes sir..." His eyes narrowed as he surveyed her, before starting again. "...and do what I asked of you. You and I both know your daddy wouldn't stand for you speaking like that, and I'm REALLY sure your momma wouldn't appreciate you speaking about her sister like that either."

Dominee sat there for a moment, her mouth still lingering agape in disbelief. For a moment everything was completely silent once again. He however was starting to feel impatient.

"Now." He mouthed silently, as he sat upright and large...his posture imposing and expecting. Almost protective...

Seeing him this way, simply made it that much harder to form the thoughts and words she meant to say.

It might have been a bit much for the poor girl, Sam found himself pondering eventually when she suddenly looked away from him.

In defeat?

In anger?

'Shit... Hope I'm not being too harsh...' Sam thought, reflecting on everything that's been happening around them. She just lost her parent's in a horrific car accident... hell she nearly lost her own life...

Her aunt obviously hadn't stepped up, and she had to have known what happened to her own sister. Thinking back to the funeral he hadn't even seen Sheryl there. 'Crap...'

He couldn't help but feel a bit off about his own approach to the situation...

When she wouldn't turn back to face him, he found HIMSELF going to apologize.

When suddenly a soft voice spoke up above his troubled thoughts, grabbing his attention and keeping him held in joyful captivity.

"...Yes.. sir..."

She mumbled softly, looking down at her bare, sandal-clad toes.

Watching her pouted, glossy lips mumble those sweet words was more than enough for him; honestly it was almost too much...

He let her continue nonetheless, and followed her gaze as she looked first towards the attorney, before bringing her profoundly fervent and beautifully enchanting eyes firmly on himself. They felt scorching, though her posture seemed submissive. Finally she turned to face the slightly intrigued legal assistant once more.

"I'm sorry... Ms.Mitchell." Her voice wavered as she exhaled deeply, her nerves obviously frazzled. When she met the curious glances of her anxious guardian, her eyes almost appeared to seek his approval, while still seeming to hold on to a smidgen of resentment.

Without thinking he brought his hand near her face, running his thumb across her cheek, pushing a tuft of fluffy springy curls away from her lips. She sat there, watching him closely.

He simply grinned, giving her a playful wink.

"Good girl." He mumbled, his eyes playfully narrowed. He smiled inwardly as he felt her skin warming quickly beneath his touch.

"Well... it's quite alright..." The lawyer had been distracted once more, looking down at the filled paper work. "and everything seems to be well in order." She smiled brightly at the pair. It seemed they had made interesting entertainment for the middle aged attorney.

Honestly? They were both just ready to get on with their lives. As well as getting to know each other again...

"Looks like you guys are all set... In 2-3 day's we'll call and let you know when and where you'll be picked up. Then?" Her grin widened, as she adjusted her glasses, carefully watching back and forth between the two eager clients. "You guys will get to be a happy new family."

Even though her tone seemed to be somewhat sarcastic, they both found themselves rather excited for the transition. Hopefully doing so would bring about some much needed closure. Perhaps they'd be able to rely on each other. Sam leaned in closely, and whispered in his niece's ear.

"I'll be here to get you in a day."

Hearing his softly spoken promise nearly bringing tears to her eyes once more.

"Thank you..." She brought her lips up to his ear in return, and left an incredibly light, pillow soft kiss against his slightly scruffy cheek.

"I love you... Uncle Sam..."

And the most important and beautiful thing? They might be able to provide something to one another that seemed to be missing in all their lives during this woeful time.

Love.

12