My Niece Jessica Ch. 04

Story Info
This time there is some Punishment or Is there?
5.1k words
4.62
64.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I got up at 9 and tried to go back sleep but couldn't. I got up and rearranged everything in the living and went into my room to get dressed. As I walked out of my room I decided to look in on my niece. I opened the door and the smell of sex first hit my nose and thought about how much fun they had last night. I looked toward the bed and I saw Brin laying on her side with my sister right up next to her with her arm around her. I looked around the room and saw dresses thrown around, saw thongs and bras thrown everywhere and saw the strap on laying on the floor next to the bed. I just smiled as I closed the door and went to make some coffee.

I went into the other room and read the paper while drinking some coffee. Finally about 10:30 I heard Jessica's door open and looked over seeing Brin covering herself up with her dress from the night before. She saw me and blushed before lifting her head up.

"Do you have a shirt or something I could borrow Mike," she said while biting her lip.

I laughed and walked into my bedroom where I got a big t-shirt and gave it to her as she went into the bathroom. I went back to the living room and read the paper for a little while before I heard the bathroom door open and Brin walk out with smile on her face and walking toward me wearing the t-shirt.

"There is some coffee in the pot Brin," I said pointing to the kitchen.

She immediately went into the kitchen and a little later came out with a cup. She came over and stood over me so I put the newspaper away and she slipped into my lap. We gave each other a little kiss before she drank her coffee and reached for the paper. I gently stroked her leg as she smiled a little bit but kept drinking some coffee and reading the paper. We stayed this way until about 11 when Jessica's door opened again and I saw her walk out with a robe on and smile at us. I looked at Brin who blushed a little bit and looked at Jessica who blushed as well.

"Coffee is in the kitchen," I said and Jessica started that way.

She came out a couple of minutes later with her cup and she sat on the couch with her legs underneath her.

"Well I guess I can say it, you had a pretty interesting first date," Jessica said putting her coffee on the table.

"I don't know about that. I mean I don't think a first date is all sex and very little of anything else," I said rubbing Brin's leg.

"Your wrong Mike. All we did was fuck, we haven't had sex yet," she said as she kissed me on the forehead and smiled at Jessica.

"Hey I have a great idea," Jessica said while smiling. "How about Brin stay here the weekend while the grandparents are away."

We both looked at each other and I was about to say something when Brin beat me to it.

"We can talk about it later. But I have to get my cell from my car," Brin said getting up and putting on my slippers before going outside.

I gave Jessica one of those looks and she smiled as she picked up her coffee and started drinking it. Brin walked in listening to her phone and smiling. She sat back down on my lap with the phone. Finally she took the phone away and started laughing.

"I had three messages on the phone. One was from my friend but the other two were from Jennifer asking what the hell was going on. The last one was at 1 this morning. I wonder what she is thinking," said Brin and we all started laughing.

Jessica then got up and said she had to take a shower and went into her room. A couple of minutes later she was in the bathroom with the shower running. Brin stayed on my lap for a little while before getting up talking about getting in the shower with Jessica. I held onto her hand as she looked back at me.

"You know you can stay here for the weekend if you like."

"I might stop by every so often but I don't. I have some things to do today but I need a shower."

Brin walked toward the shower taking off the shirt I gave her and tossed it onto the door before going into the bathroom. I sat there looking at the bathroom door before thinking that even though I have had sex with Brin three times, I have never seen her nude yet. I sighed and then smiled as I got up and went to the bathroom door and listened at the door. There was some muffled talking before I decided to knock. There was a pause before I knocked again.

"Come in uncle. I think we are decent," Jessica said and then some laughing

I opened the door and saw my niece sitting on the sink smiling at me. This was the first time I really saw her nude as well. She had some gorgeous breasts that looked like little softballs on her chest. Just perfect breasts with her nipples pointing out. She motioned me with her head as I walked in and saw Brin on her knees shaving my niece. My eyes must have bugged out in my head because Brin stopped what she was doing and looked at Jessica.

"I thought this was as good a time as any. I wanted to have a smooth snatch like Brin has so I thought I would ask her to do it for me," she said before Brin continued her work on Jessica.

I just leaned against the closed door and watched everything. Brin was very careful on what she was doing as Jessica was leaning back against the wall with her eyes closed. I looked down at Brin briefly who smiled at me and then went back to work. The phone rang and I went to answer it even though I didn't really want to. It was my parents on the line saying they would be coming home on Monday for a little while. This got me a little suspicious but then I figured why which I forgot to tell Jessica. I hang up the phone and went back into the bathroom so see that Brin had just finished her project. She started to kiss around Jessica's pussy which made her moan more before going right for the promise land. Jessica opened her eyes briefly before closing them again. A few minutes later, Brin put one finger, then two and then three into Jessica's pussy which made her start to buck faster and faster. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out as I picked up Brin's ass. She looked behind me and smiled as she continued to fuck Jessica with her fingers. Brin then turned around and went back to work on Jessica's pussy as I slowly began to fuck Brin from behind. She began to moan into Jessica's pussy which made Jessica moan even louder now. I started pounding Brin faster and faster as she kept moaning and eating Jessica's pussy. A few seconds later, Jessica started making some high pitch squeals as Brin made her hand go even faster. Soon Brin inserted a fourth finger into Jessica and she started screaming and holding Brin's face in her pussy not letting her escape. Brin started convulsing soon afterward as I felt my cum rise up.

"Out…cum….back," was all Brin could say before being pulled to Jessica's pussy by Jessica.

I shook my head as I pulled out and shot stream after stream onto Brin's back. Some of it reached right into her hair but a majority just formed in a puddle on the small of her back. Soon I moved back and we all started relaxing as Brin got up and adjusted the shower a bit. She turned around and smiled showing me her nude body for the first time. Her breasts were small but I didn't mind. She smiled I scanned the rest of her body noticing just how perfect her body was and of course shaved. Together with my niece, these were the two most perfect bodies I have ever seen.

"Wow," was all I could saying looking at Brin and then to Jessica who both smiled.

"Its time for that shower. You want to join us?" Brin said getting into the shower with Jessica.

"No, but thanks. I have to run out for some things," I said zipping up my pants.

"Oh take my car then Mike. The keys are in my purse," Brin said while shutting the curtain.

I went into Brin's purse and got the keys as I heard the girls giggling and something about not that. I left the house and came back about a half hour later. I walked in and saw Jessica on the couch combing her hair while Brin was sitting in the chair wearing that large t-shirt and a pair of my sweats.

"I hope you don't mind me wearing your sweats Mike," Brin said. "I only had that dress to wear otherwise."

"Not at all," I said smiling.

I put some stuff away before coming back into the living room with a big bag which both girls noticed. They both smiled as I just read the paper which I didn't get to finish that morning. They both grew irritated when Brin got up.

"Well I have to leave. I had a wonderful time Mike," she said going for her purse.

I got up and walked to her handing her the keys. She grabbed the keys but I didn't let them go as she looked up.

"Come stay the weekend. It will only be me and Jessica for the next 4 nights and my parents aren't suppose to be back until late Monday."

"You sure you won't get sick of me?" Brin said smiling and already making up her mind.

I leaned forward and we exchanged a long sensuous kiss but not a sex kiss. Then we broke that kiss and I looked at her.

"I could never get sick of you. Don't even think about it Jessica," I said while looking at Brin who started laughing.

"Damnit. How did he know," I heard Jessica say as I turned around and saw her moving away from the bag.

"You could stay in my room, my parents, or you know whatever," I said moving back to Brin who shook her head.

"I need to get things from my place then," she said grabbing the keys and going out the door real fast to the disappointment of Jessica.

"Don't worry Jess, she will be back soon and for the weekend," I said sitting down.

My niece jumped up all excited as she came over and kissed me on the forehead.

"I better clean my room then," she said bouncing up and going to the guest room.

I just sat there for a while and turned on the television. I flipped through some channels before starting to watch a movie that I liked. An hour later I heard some knocking and opened the door to see Brin standing there with two duffle bags packed with things. I moved aside and she came in smiling saying she had one more small bag in the car. I went out to get it and it looked like just a little makeup bag. I went back into the house seeing Jessica pinning Brin against the wall kissing her. I cleared my throat and they both looked over to me smiling before Jessica quickly left closing some door. I walked over to Brin putting her bag down and smelling her neck.

"Um that is good. What kind of perfume?" I asked standing in front of her.

"Nothing really. Just a little dab of something I like to wear. Where should I put the bags?"

"Anywhere you would like Brin," I said kissing her neck.

I continued kissing her neck as she started to moan. I just smiled as I reached my hand up and then moved her shirt making way for my head to go down the sweats she was wearing. I went toward her pussy when I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear. I easily found her pussy and stuck a finger into her pussy. She moaned a little louder as she opened her legs more and then I stuck a second finger in. She was moaning like crazy trying to be quiet as she was now pinned against the wall by me. I stopped kissing her neck and moved up to her cheek and then her lips where she met me with full attack. She was moaning into my mouth as I inserted a third finger into her pussy. Her hips started to buck a little bit until I thought I would go a step further and inserted a fourth finger and then curled them. This must have been more than enough as she moved her hands to the outside of the sweats and started moving my hand faster and faster. I smiled as I started kissing her neck again when she wrapped her legs around me and started convulsing. She bit down on my shoulder so she wouldn't scream holy hell. I held her for a few minutes before she unwrapped her legs from me. She looked into my eyes with this sweetest look as she kissed me and took my hand from her sweats. She licked my fingers while smiling at me until we heard some more moaning. We looked over and there was my niece fingering herself to an orgasm in her shorts. We smiled as she stopped cumming and saw they both had wet spots on their clothes. Brin kissed me again as she pushed from the wall. We both looked at each other and smiled as I finally broke the silence.

"Are these all your bags for the next 5 days or so Brin?" I said walking toward her bags.

"Yeah, I don't think I will need anything else," Brin said while moving toward the smallest bag.

"Let's put everything in my room for the moment and then we can move things around later tonight."

We put all the bags in my room as the three of us then went into the living room and sat down for a little while. Both girls kept eyeing the bag that I brought in earlier but I just kept smiling and not paying any attention to it.

"Don't you girls want to change or something?" I said while looking at them and remembering the wet spots on their clothes.

"Oh yeah. Come on Brin if you didn't bring anything I can loan you something," my niece said grabbing Brin's hand and heading for the bedrooms.

It felt like forever but finally both girls came out of the bedrooms and I did a double take when they came out. Jessica was wearing the same bikini she was wearing a couple of days before that barely hid anything. Then Brin came out wearing the tightest suit you could ever imagine. I really thought you could see her pussy lips showing through the swimsuit. They sat down on the couch laughing I guess because of my expression but then just started talking about things. By this time I went up to fix lunch for everyone and ate. Nothing really exciting happened that day as we just stayed around the house watching TV, movies or reading stuff. Finally night fall came as I started fixing dinner and Brin walked into the kitchen putting her arms around me while I was chopping some things up.

"So what is in that mysterious bag that you got earlier?"

"You will have to just wait and see until later tonight," I said while laughing.

She slapped me in the arm and left as I just smiled to myself.

We all had a quiet dinner and once dinner was over, the girls went into their rooms and changed once again. Jessica came out in her tank top and my pair of shorts and Brin soon came out of her room wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Everyone sat down as I took out the bag and the girls both got excited and I just smiled.

"I went out this morning for some things and got both of you something. Since we have enjoyed so many…………um different things I guess most of these are appropriate. I tried to remember everything that you two liked so I hope this goes well," I said taking things out of the bag.

I gave three things to Jessica to unwrap while I gave three things to Brin as well. They all opened them and squealed with delight as they opened the gifts. Jessica got some Japanese anime that I remembered she liked while Brin got some music and perfume. They were both extremely happy with their gifts as they thanked me. Then Brin and Jessica winked at each other which made me uneasy.

"I think its time to play some games," said Brin putting her stuff down.

"Let's play strip poker," said Jessica. "Then the loser has to do anything the winner says," she said with a huge smile.

We all got comfortable around the table as I dealt the cards. Jessica lost the first hand as she took off her shorts sitting there in her thong. Brin lost the second hand taking off her long tee shirt to show off her small bra. Brin also lost the next hand as she then took off her shorts revealing a pair of skimpy panties she was wearing. The game continued for a while as Brin was sitting there just in her panties and Jessica sitting there in her thong. Then all of a sudden I went on a losing streak which seemed strange but then started thinking maybe they were losing on purpose and now they were playing. We came down to the last hand as we all had just one piece of clothing left on. As it turned out, I lost again and had to take off my boxers. The girls hollered as I did this and said it was now slave time.

"I guess he has to do anything we say Jessica," Brin said with an evil smile.

Brin got up and lead me into the bedroom where she pushed me down to the bed while taking some things from Jessica.

"I am going to blindfold you and handcuff you to the bed so we can have our way with you for a while," Brin said before putting the blindfold on me.

I started to get hard then thinking something was going to happen and then felt fingers all over my body. I started to moan a little bit as the girls laughed and then I heard some rustling. There was some giggling going on and I tried to hear whatever was going on but they were to far away. Soon the bed started to get a little uneven as someone was crawling around. A few seconds later, I felt someone stroking my cock to get it even harder than it was and then engulf it. I closed my eyes as I felt the person start to bob faster and faster while using their hand. The bed started to even again with another person coming on board and before I knew it someone was straddling my face. They started to rock back and forth when I finally opened my mouth and started to lick and suck around this person's pussy. I smiled a little bit saying this was one hell of a punishment for losing a card game. I then started to concentrate on the pussy that was offered to me with the person started to suck my cock faster and faster. The person sucking my cock started to go slow and then faster again as they were trying to make me last as long as possible. The person on my face started bucking around more and more until they started spasming and started to scream.

"Oh my god………..shit………….my god," the person said before collapsing.

It was then I realized by the voice it was Brin who was straddling my face which meant my niece was sucking my cock. When I realized this I started shooting and shooting down her throat. To her credit she continued swallowing until she got it all. I felt the mouth come off my cock and heard a smack before the girls started giggling again until some moaning was heard. I tried to hear and see what was going on but it was almost impossible to know what was going on. Seconds passed as the moaning got a little louder and louder to hear before I felt the bed shaking quickly and then slowing down. There was silence for a little while as my cock was rock hard again.

"I think he is ready again," I heard Brin say laughing.

There was more rustling as I knew the girls were moving around and then felt someone crawling on the bed again. I felt a person's hand on my cock stroking it up and down for a little while before climbing on and slowly inserted my cock into her pussy. The girl started to buck a little bit while moaning. The girl started to go faster and faster as the bed started jumping with us. The girl was moaning loudly as I felt my cum rising and I tried to hold back but the person kept going faster and faster until I started shooting stream after stream into them. A few seconds the person started screaming before collapsing forward from what I could tell. I felt another body come onto the bed and crawl over me but not doing anything. I heard some more moaning before someone talked.

"Hmm, I love your cum, coming out of Jessica's pussy," I heard Brin say.

I was now shocked as hell as Jessica had now just fucked me but for some reason my cock started to get hard again.

"Oh…looks like someone got excited knowing they just fucked their niece. I guess its time to call the cops," Brin said while laughing.

A few seconds after that I would only assume that it was her who got on my cock and started fucking me. She started to go faster and faster until I heard more moaning coming from more than one person. The bed started jumping as the moaning got louder and louder. A few minutes later the person on my cock started spasming and fucking me faster. I lasted a few seconds more before shooting over and over again. The person rolled off me as everyone was breathing hard and the smell of sex was in the air. I was sweating up a storm which made my blindfold come down a little bit but not much. As I tried to look around I heard the door close and was wondering what was going on. A few seconds later the door opened again and I saw what looked like Jessica coming into the room again but couldn't be for sure.

12