My Niece Jessica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

"We have to stop this grandpa. I never thought it would continue like this after that morning," Jessica said sliding down in the bed and pulling the sheets onto her.

"Just two more times honey and then I will leave you alone if I can. But you are so damn sexy," he said kissing her neck which made Jessica giggle.

"Grandpa we have to stop. We have been in here all day enjoying each other and Uncle Mike will be home any minute. What will happen if he caught us like this?" Jessica said pushing my father away. "Who cares? I caught you remember? He catches us what is the big deal? Its not like anything will happen. He won't be able to do anything about it so why worry about it? Just don't worry about it Jessie." he said lifting up the sheets and starting to play with Jessica's breasts.

My eyes almost bugged out of my head. She wouldn't let me call her that but she was letting my grandfather call her that. I felt like punching something right then and there.

"You have a lot more to lose. You have a beautiful wife, a wonderful job which you took a week off of and a wonderful home. You could lose all that and just think of the family."

"hmm," he said as I saw him head under the sheets.

"Damn it Grandpa stop. He is going to be home any minute and he can screw this up. I think he already knows but………" Jessica said before moaning.

I looked down a little farther on the bed where I saw the outline of a head between my niece's legs. He worked down there for a little while before kissing his way up her body until he was laying on her while between her legs.

"I think you are ready again. You are just so damn horny. When we are done with this, you will want me all the time. I can already see you want me more than you admit because otherwise you wouldn't have fucked yourself with that big controller last night," he said before starting to fuck her.

I stood there for a little while watching my dad fuck her like no tomorrow making my bed jump and the headboard hit the wall a few times. I left the door open just a little bit as I walked toward the back door. I was in some kind of daze walking through the house until going outside. I went into my car getting the cell phone and calling Brin who said she would be open for breakfast the next morning. I closed the door to my car loud enough where they would be able to hear it inside. I reached the back door when I heard some swearing and yelling going on in the house which made me smile seeing they are trying to hide this from me. I walked into the house and saw Jessica standing there in a robe smiling. I walked past her and went toward my bedroom when I heard Jessica running behind me and grabbed my arm. She pulled me into her room closing the door a bit and told me to tell her about the day and how was gift wrapping. I knew this was a ploy but I played along giving her a little story about the day but I kept seeing her look towards the hallway. Every time I got up she would push me down and start asking me other questions. This went on for about 15 minutes before she finally let me out of her room. I went into my bedroom where nothing looked amiss but there was that smell in the air. I went into my closet putting my jacket away when Jessica came into my room still wearing her robe and sat down on the bed.

"So where were you last night? I wanted to talk to you but you never came in last night."

"I came in late and heard you snoring in here so I thought I would just sleep in your room because I didn't want to disturb you. What did you want to talk about Jessie," I said testing her.

"I told you, don't call me Jessie. I hate that. And I don't snore," she said a little mad.

"Yeah whatever. You know you snore and your know you like that name at least with some." I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that look again on her face.

"Ummm…then can we talk tomorrow when we go out?"

"Sure. I am meeting Brin early tomorrow morning but I should be back not to late and then we will go out."

"OK that won't be a problem. Well I better get dressed. I have been in this all day and I don't think Grandma will like it if I didn't get dressed," she said getting up and leaving my room.

She closed the door behind her and I smiled a little bit before getting pissed. So many things were becoming clear and I was sure she knew I knew what was going on but didn't want to say anything. Oh what a Christmas season it was but things would continue to turn.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12