My Niece Jessica Ch. 10

Story Info
Christmas comes with surprises.
6k words
4.39
37.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

I was sitting there looking into my third drink when I heard footsteps behind me and a female voice that I recognized.

"You know you are going to have heartburn tomorrow."

I looked over and saw Jennifer sitting down next to me. I looked her up and down before returning to my drink. I held it for a little while before she took it from me and took a drink from it before putting it down.

"You would be happy to know that Brin took good care of your niece and she is at home now."

"I bet she did," I said downing the rest of the drink ordering another one but Jennifer telling the bartender no.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing and don't do that again."

"OK something obviously pissed you off. So before you cause a scene let's go over there and talk."

She grabbed my hand and led me to some tables nearby before sitting down looking at me. She ordered two cokes as the waiter went away.

"Brin called me because she has never seen you so angry. You left your niece there crying which isn't like you either. So what's the dealio?"

"Nothing Jennifer. None of your business."

"Damn right its my business. You are a friend of mine but also this is affecting friends of mine and families so it is my business," Jennifer said as the drinks arrived.

We sat there in silence for a little while before I started to get all funny in the head. I looked at Jennifer who I guess saw what I looked like when she reached her hand forward.

"Give me your keys Mike."

I reached into my pocket giving her my keys before she got up and dragged me up by my arm. We both walked outside in the cold air where she led me to her car and put me in the passenger side. I was still a little foggy when she got into the other side as I could barely keep my eyes open. The next thing I knew there was someone shaking me awake and when I opened my eyes I saw we were at Jennifer's place. She helped me into the apartment before sitting me down on the couch and then leaving for a little while. She returned a short time later sitting on the couch next to me looking at me.

"So what is going on Mike. I don't care what it is just tell me what is going on."

I took a deep breath and told her the entire story of what has been going on. Jennifer seemed shocked at many parts. Some point during the story she got us some coffee and talked over that. Before I knew it, it was getting close to 6 when I stood up but immediately came down again not feeling right.

"Slow down Mike. You aren't going anywhere tonight. You are going to stay here and sleep it off. Tomorrow we will take care of things," she said rubbing my hand.

I smiled at her and for the first time in a little while felt at peace.

"I have to go to Brin's tomorrow for some Christmas thing."

"Yeah we changed it to over here. You didn't get the message yet."

She kept rubbing my hand before laying next to me and turning on the television. We watched it for a little while when Brian came in from work.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Rough day. You mind if Mike says here tonight? I don't want him to drive," Jennifer said getting up and giving Brian a long kiss.

"No Problem."

The rest of the night went on without incident. We laughed, watched TV and had dinner. Jennifer and Brian went to bed early before giving me some blankets and pillows for the night. I laid there for a long time thinking what was going on in my life and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up when it was still dark outside. I closed my eyes briefly before opening them again trying to get the headache to go away but also try to remember where I was when it all hit me. I closed my eyes trying to get the pain to go away in my head but wasn't going to go back to sleep. I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 6 in the morning. I got up and somehow made it to the bathroom where I splashed some water on my face which made me feel better. I then walked into the hall and then living room. I turned on the television real low watching some Christmas stuff which passed the time. Around 7 I decided to make some coffee and went back watching TV once again. Around 8 I heard some noise and saw Jennifer coming down the hallway with her hair all tussled and in a sweater. She looked really cute when she saw me sitting on the couch. She went into the kitchen getting a cup of coffee before coming out giving me a kiss on the forehead and going up the hall. A few minutes later she came out with some aspirin and tossing them to me.

"How's your head?"

"Not as bad now as when I first got up this morning."

"How long have you been up?"

"Since about 6. Couldn't sleep anymore."

Jennifer just shook her head and drank her coffee seeing what I was watching. We sat there in silence when we both heard the bathroom door close and the shower go on. Jennifer rolled her eyes and started laughing.

"Every time we do it he has to take a shower the next day," she said drinking her coffee.

I just looked at her weird before she slapped me on the leg.

"Oh don't give me that. You know a lot more than that about us. So I was thinking, when Brian left, you would take a shower. We would get ready and I would drive you over to your place where you can get the presents and gage the atmosphere. I would drive you to your car and you can come back here and hang out for a while before Brin and Brian come over."

I just shook my head as she rubbed my knee making me smile.

"Things will be all right."

The rest of the morning went by uneventful until we came to my house. Both Jennifer and I went into the house where my dad was sitting on the chair reading the paper and Jessica no where to be seen.

"Hey dad. What's up," I said trying to be civil.

"What happened yesterday? Jessica came home and went right into her room not seeing her for most of yesterday and now today. So what did you do to her?" he said putting down the paper and looking at us. "Oh hello Jennifer. I have something for you guys. Made you some bread that you might like. Have a nice Christmas."

"Thank you very much. That is sweet of you," Jennifer said taking the bread with a smile.

During this I went into my room getting some presents out when Jennifer came into the room.

"Your dad went into the other room so I am going to go see Jessica so we see what develops."

She left my room as I finished getting the presents out when once again I looked at some of the stuff I was going to give Jessica on Christmas night and started to seriously think about taking back. I moved the presents out in the living room where my dad was waiting.

"So what did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything dad. Its what you two did to me is what is more like it," I said looking up.

His facial expression changed and he knew exactly what I was talking about. He had a confused look on his face like he didn't know what to do now. He was fidgeting when Jennifer came out of Jessica's room before closing the door.

"Mr. Francis, Mike and I have to go for this party. I invited Jessica but she didn't want to go tonight. Have a nice Christmas and thank you again for the bread," Jennifer said shaking his hand and motioning me toward the door.

We were about half way to Jennifer's apartment when she finally spoke up.

"Jessica is very sorry about what happened. She looks like she has been crying for a little while. But I think there is more to this Mike," she said driving.

"That is?"

" I have no idea but there is something there she wouldn't talk about. She had a nice cry on my shoulder and I think she wants to talk with you again but I don't know for sure."

I just sat there thinking about what she said. The rest of the day went fine and into the evening. It made me forget about everything that had been going on and just having some fun for a change. Before we all left for the evening, Brin told me she was going out of town with her parents after Christmas and wouldn't be back until after New Year's. She wanted to talk about what happened the other day but I didn't want to discuss it. I drove home that night wondering what was going to happen now. I drove up to the house and saw all the lights were off. I quietly went into the house and into my room where I put my things down. I went back into the hall going to knock on Jessica's door but at the last second decided not to since her light wasn't on. I went into my room for the rest of the night.

* * *

I woke up the next morning around 8 hearing some stuff in the living room. I smiled to myself thinking it was Christmas Eve and the favorite time of the year. I got out of bed and stretched before opening my door. Then I heard what was moaning coming from the living room. I walked out there and was shocked as hell to see what I saw. I mean this wasn't what I was expecting.

There was my dad sitting on his chair fucking Jessica who was on top of him. I mean this was in the living room where they would get caught. Jessica still had her top on as I continued watching them. Soon she opened her eyes and looked right at me while sticking her tongue out at me. It was then I realized she was doing this to hurt me more than anything else.

"Oh God. Fuck me Grandpa. Fuck me like you have never fucked me before," she almost yelled when my dad started fucking her faster now.

"Jesus. Oh sweet Jesus. You cock is so big. Oh right there…Oh god yes right there……..I am going to cum soon," she almost yelled before looking right at me.

I didn't know what to do right then so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I came out of the bathroom I looked into the living room seeing Jessica laying on the couch in only a shirt with my dad nowhere to be found. I walked into my room getting dressed when soon I heard some tapping on my door. I looked up and saw Jessica standing there. I continued putting on my shoes and pretending she wasn't there. When I tried to leave the room she blocked my way.

"What are you doing?"

"We need to talk about what happened the other day and you haven't been around."

"I think I know everything I should. You and dad screwed around on my bed and it was your idea even though you knew I could come home at any minute. Then hiding me in your room until he left my room trying to make it look like nothing happened. So did I miss anything?"

There was silence in the room now as we both just stared at each other. She started crossing her legs and moving around while looking down at the floor. I went into my closet to retrieve the bags I was going to take back when she grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry. I truly am sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. This morning I did that to hurt you but I just feel worse about things. Please I am begging you to forgive me and try to forgot everything. I will make it up to you at all costs if you just give me a chance. I want everything to go back like they were the day I got here. Please just do this for me," she said almost crying now.

I licked my lips and wondering what was going on here. Why should I care what she is doing and why should she care what is going on with me. Then it hit me. Perhaps there was something else there than I thought. I sat down on the bed looking at her and smiled as she went to sit on the bed next to me.

"I have to ask you something. Is there something else involved in all of this?"

"I don't know. There might be but I don't know. However please let me make this up to you. Grandpa works on his birthday so we can have some real fun," Jessica said before kissing me on the lips.

I kissed her back until we heard my dad in the living room. She got up quickly and sat in my chair as we talked about wrapping presents and all that when my dad walked in. We all had a conversation about Christmas and all that like nothing has been going on. Jessica then got up and went to take a shower. Once she was in the bathroom my dad sat in my chair looking at me.

"I think there is a little problem here. I know you know what has been going on and I don't want you to say anything. However I also think she is feeling something more for you than you think. Be careful with it because its not natural."

With that he got up and went into the other room while I started thinking about what exactly was going on here. The rest of the day and evening really went on like our normal Christmas Eve. Having a nice dinner and just celebrating the evening. Later that night Jessica and I went into my room where we wrapped presents while watching Christmas stuff. After wrapping some gifts we laid on the bed together snuggled up under the blankets. I just smiled thinking this is what a relationship should be like when I looked down at her and she just smiled and kissed me on the lips before putting her arm around my midsection and laying her head on my chest. I smiled as I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight.

"I think its time we went to bed," I said to Jessica looking down at here.

"Yeah I think so. You need your energy," she said looking up at me and kissing me on the lips.

She got out of bed quickly grabbing her stuff and leaving my room. I sat there for a little while wondering what she was talking about. I cleaned everything up before going to bed myself with a little smile on my face.

* * *

The next morning I started stretching and looked at the clock seeing it was 7 in the morning when my door opened and Jessica came in hopping on my bed. She was more excited than I had ever seen her. She was smiling while wearing the same thing she was wearing yesterday morning.

"What are you excited about?" I asked yawning.

"Its Christmas morning you jackass. Come on," she said grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room.

I went to make some coffee while Jessica was just almost running around looking at the presents and than outside. I had just finished with the coffee when Jessica ran over again and grabbed my hand leading me to a window. She opened the window and there was all this snow that had fallen the night before. I stood there looking outside for a while and never noticed Jessica was gone. She came back fully dressed while giving me some snow boots. I looked at her when she went outside and I knew exactly what was going on. I followed her outside and she hit me with a snowball in the face. We played around for a little while in the snow throwing each other in before the back door opened and my dad told us to get into the house. He closed the door laughing as I helped Jessica up and she kissed me on the cheek before grabbing my cock quickly.

"Remember save your energy," she said before walking into the house.

We both changed and took showers before having breakfast and then opening presents. The rest of the day went without huge events with phone calls going on and everyone just enjoying what they got for Christmas. Later that day, we got a phone call from Laura inviting us up to her cabin for New Year's. My parents didn't want to go but told us to go if we wanted to. Then Jessica mentioned about inviting my friends and Brin to the cabin. I told her about Brin but we were going to invite Jennifer and Brian up later in the week. Nothing really else happened that day and finally the evening came. My dad told us that he had to work early in the morning so we would be alone for much of the next day.

We went into my room for the evening as Jessica was still messing around with some stuff that she got for Christmas. Around 10 she got up from my chair and walked toward the door smiling at me.

"I think they are safely asleep. I have some other things to give you," she said leaving the room.

I smiled and went into the closet to get her some other things I bought her which I couldn't give her in front of the parents. She came into the room with a small bag and was interested in what this was. She saw I was getting another bag out and smiled before climbing on the bed and patted down on the side of the bed for me to sit. I sat down before she smiled at me.

"So what's in there?"

"Some stuff for you," I said opening it.

She smiled and was all happy again as she set her bag aside. I handed her gift and she carefully unwrapped it while looking at me the entire time. Then her expression changed as she found out what it was.

"Panties?"

"Just look."

She shrugged her shoulders and opened them before starting to laugh.

"Thong panties from you school I presume. Well the beaver is in the right place anyway."

I had to start laughing myself about that. I really never thought of it that way. She put her present down and reached into her bag getting out two small boxes. I was a little confused as she tossed the bag away. I decided to do the same thing and pulled out two other gifts I had for her before tossing my bag away. She handed me one package while smiling. I opened it up and it was a video tape. She smiled before grabbing and putting it down.

"We are going to watch it later. So what are those things?" she said pointing at my other gifts.

I handed her one taking a deep breath. She opened the package as her eyes got wide open. She looked at me quickly before looking back at the package and then looking back at me.

"The salesperson says it will satisfy anyone and if it doesn't you get a full refund."

Jessica held up a vibrator that I got her. She really looked at it like she was studying it. She started turning red as she put it down next to her but she kept looking at it. I was immediately puzzled before clearing my throat.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I never have had one of my own. I always borrowed others that were cleaned and everything but never one of my own."

I was kind of surprised at this comment before she handed me another package. I opened it and laughed a little bit as I saw it was a couple of boxer shorts and one that said the big one lives here on the front. I looked over and saw her still looking at her vibrator. I reached over taking it and she immediately tried to grab it but I hid it under the pillow before giving her the final gift. She eyed the gift as she opened it and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love this stuff. It is so good in the bathroom. All alone…."

Jessica started turning red and I started laughing before leaning back in bed.

"I don't want to know that much about your personal time," I said laughing which made her laugh as well.

Right after this, she grabbed that video again and climbed over me going to the VCR. She stuck the tape in but didn't let it start. She just stood there for a little while like she was decided what to do. Then she quickly left the room leaving me stunned for a little while before she came back with a bag in her hand and putting down next to the bed while giggling. She then went by the VCR and Television again but didn't press start. Instead she started to put on a very sensual strip tease.

She was very slow and deliberate in what she was doing while smiling at me the entire time. It went on for almost 20 minutes until she was just down to her bra and panties. It was then I smiled when I saw she was wearing the green panties from just the other day. She climbed back onto the bed and onto me. She was just looking at me before starting to move up and down on my crotch. I started moaning a little bit as she giggled before laying right now to me with the VCR remote in her hand now. She pushed play and we both looked at the television.

It was kind of fuzzy at first until we saw a woman adjusting the camera. The woman stepped back and for the first time noticed it was Jessica who started laughing beside me.

"This is in my dorm room back at college," she said getting comfortable.

I continued watching as she was dancing on the screen to some music which you really couldn't hear on the tape. This went on for a few minutes until Jessica started stripping on the screen. This caught my attention and I felt Jessica moving around a little bit beside me. I continued watching until Jessica was nude on the screen and laid back on the bed. She continued to smile on the screen before she started to play with herself. I started getting hard at this time but something else interested me as the camera started to move which meant there was a second person there. I watched Jessica masturbate on screen before looking down at Jessica who was beside starting to squirm a little bit with her eyes closed. This drew my attention from the screen as I just watched Jessica next to me. I reached down pulling the blanket off when I saw her using her vibrator I just got her. I looked back on the screen and whoever was operating the camera was showing every little part of her pussy as she was playing with it. Finally I put that on pause so I could watch the real thing. She started making little humming sounds as she continued to move the vibrator in and out of her. Finally she left it there as she moved her hands to her breasts. She was playing with them through the bra before she started bucking. I have never seen her do this before and thought something was wrong with her before she finally started calming down and opened her eyes while looking at me with a smile on her face. She reached down taking the vibrator out of her while looking down.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12