My Niece Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

What's this all about? I lay down on the bed. It 's probably three or four minutes and the door opens and Lisa comes in, completely naked. She grins. "Alison and I arranged to switch off and while it surprised Corey he seems very happy with it. Is it o.k. with you, too?" She comes over to the bed and climbs on and nestles up against me.

I put my arms around her and pull her close and kiss her. "It's always good to be with you, Lisa, so yes, it's o.k. with me. I'm surprised about Alison, though, I thought she was only interested in me. "

"I thought you'd be surprised about Alison. It's probably good that you've chosen to use a condom with her. I suspect she's been a lot more active than you think. From one thing she said, I think she's been earning a good part of her living doing porn films. I pointed out to her the drawer I keep my condoms in."

All I can do is think, wow, I really have been wrong about her. Am I that wrong about all of them? But I don't think long because Lisa has my cock in her mouth and it sure gets my attention.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers