My Niece, My Lover, My Whore

Story Info
Mature uncle finds out his niece is a fuck slut.
5.4k words
4.09
128.2k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers

Chapter One.

Brothers' stroke breaks up family.

Ernesto Fuentes got off the plane at San Diego, and after getting his one piece of luggage for his short stay to see his ailing brother. After collection his one piece luggage, he got in the rental car and drove straight to his brother's house. His sister in law, his brother's wife Julia, answered the door and let him in. There was family everywhere in the small three-bedroom frame house. After a few words and some introductions, Ernesto went in to see his brother, Phillipe.

It had been years since he had seen his brother, and now, seeing him as he lay in his bed, he looked so much older, tired and hopeless. Julia came in with some coffee and sweetbread for Ernesto, and then he and his brother talked. They talked about old times, happier times, and sad times. Julia came in and said, 'Sorry to break in on you two, but Phillipe needs his rest. You two can talk tomorrow.'

Tomorrow never came, the next morning, Julia's loud cry filled the house. Ernesto came quickly to his brother's room, but sadly, his brother was now gone. The funeral had brought the small family together, and then, everyone was home again. They all seemed lost and confused as to what would happen next. Phillipe was not only the bread winner, but was 'El Don' of the Familia. Everyone came to him with their problems and his help.

It was now a month later, and Ernesto was looking forward to returning to his home in Houston. He had done all he could for his brothers' family. He had taken care of his brothers' will, made sure Julia was well provided for, and helped his two eldest niece and nephew get settled in their new jobs. And now he was getting ready to leave. Julia came to him, she expressed her and her family's gratitude, and it seemed like she was having trouble trying to say something else.

Ernesto led her to the kitchen, poured some coffee for both, sat down and looked Julia straight in the eyes and asked; 'What's bothering you Julia, is there something else you want to say before I leave tomorrow morning?'

She looked back at him, and burst out crying, 'Ernesto, you have done so much for all of us, how can we ever repay you?'

'Being my brothers' wife, and giving him a good family is good enough for me. I don't need anything else.'

'You know Ernesto, all you have done for us has been good. My two oldest have you to thank for their jobs, you have set my affairs in order, and now I will have a pension to live off. All these things would not have been possible without you.'

'But I have one more thing to ask of you, then you are free to live your life.'

Ernesto could not imagine what else he could possibly do. All the things he had done, had been for his brother and his family. Being an attorney, the paperwork and the legalities involved had been easy, but now, what else could she possibly want?

During the years, his wife had passed away, Ernesto had become completely involved with his work, so much so, that before he knew it, almost 12 years had passed. Since that time, he had become accustomed to living alone, his kids had grown up, went to college, married and moved away. Sure, they visited him often, as did he, but he never thought once about moving in with them.

Julia resumed talking, and as she did, Ernesto could not believe what he was hearing, Julia's words sent him into a panic.

'I can't just start being a parent again overnight! My God Julia, do you know how old my kids are? They are almost as old as you!'

'No, this will simply not work, and it would be far better, if we both forget we even had this conversation!'

Ernesto could not think of anything else to say, so he just sat down and put his head in his hands.

Julia looked at him, with sadness in her eyes, she gently took his face in her hands. It was a long pause, before she spoke again.

'Ernesto, I am dying too. My doctor told me a year ago, that the cancer they found was malignant, and before I could tell your brother, he had his heart condition. My two oldest are strong, they will survive and do good. But my youngest, Julie, I'm not so sure about her. Her father always spoiled her, and we never really took the time to teach her responsibilities. After I'm gone, you will be the only one left who can help her.'

'You are her uncle, you are all she talks about to her friends, how you are a big-time lawyer in Houston, you fly in expensive jets, and you just snap your fingers and you get a new car. We know that's just young girl talk, but Ernesto, she admires and respects you. You can help her grow up, send her to college, I don't know about these things, but I beg of you, please do this one last thing for us.'

That night, he agreed to take his niece back to Houston with him. That night he slept very little, mostly tossing and turning. Wondering how could his brother have done this to him. He had over stayed his visit for a full month, now he had a young life to take care of.

The next morning, Ernesto had to endure the crying, the sad farewells, the promises to keep in touch, all the things you promise to do but will never do. Then, he and his niece were gone.

Chapter Two.

The Homecoming.

They arrived at Houston International. Julie's eyes were wide as they took in everything, she had never seen anything like this before, in fact, she had never been anywhere outside her small suburban environment.

He looked at her, and realized that, even though she had been around him for over a month, he had never really gotten a good look at her. But here she was now. A young woman of 18 years, her short skirt revealed her shapely legs, the strong ankles, and her generous hips. The tight shirt she had was struggling to contain her ample breasts, the buttons threatening to pop off at any time. Ernesto watched her on the drive home as she moved around the seat next to him. She would turn in different directions to look at things, as she did her tight skirt would ride high on her legs. At one point, she had lowered the window and had leaned far out. As she spread her arms, smiling in the wind, the skirt lost the fight and creeped up past her ass cheeks. Ernesto got a good look at her round, generous ass, almost spilling out of her pink panties. He felt a familiar tug between his legs.

That evening, exhausted, Ernesto sunk into the thick, leather sofa in front of the big screen television. He turned to see Julia come running down the stairs, a big smile on her face, as she plopped down next to him, in fact, almost on him. She was wearing one of his white, long sleeve shirts, the top three buttons were undone, the sleeves partly rolled up. He could see her firm breasts, and the impressive cleavage left no doubt that she was not wearing a bra, and that her breasts were real, firm, and full.

His gaze traveled further down, the front of the shirt had collected between her thighs, and he could not tell if she was wearing anything underneath. Her shapely legs hung over the arm of the sofa, and as she leaned against him, the fresh scent of her just washed body tantalized his nose. It had been ages since he had had the pleasure of such an experience.

'Mija, are you hungry, what would you like to eat?' he asked her. She slid her legs off the sofa's arm, and turned to look at him. As she did so, she almost spilled out of the shirt. 'Oops!' she said, as she pulled the shirt back in place, smiled and looked at him like nothing had happened.

'Si, Tio, but I don't want to go anywhere, I'm too tired.' She said, as she curled her legs under her and cuddled closer to him, her arm went around his, and she snuggled down a little more.

Ernesto couldn't believe he had a young, armful of woman next to him. She smelled wonderful after her bath, and now here she was, wearing his shirt, her full breasts threatening to burst the last remaining buttons on his shirt, and maybe wearing nothing underneath. Now she lay cuddled next to him like an affection starved kitten.

He was going to suggest ordering a pizza, but then he heard her slow, deep, snoring, and knew she was out for the rest of the night. He adjusted himself, and then he too, drifted off to sleep.

'Tio, tio, wake up, come to breakfast, and I got coffee too, come on!' Julia had been tugging on his shirt, and as he slowly came to, the fresh smell of hot coffee and eggs on the griddle hit his nose, totally waking him up. He washed up and came to the kitchen, Julia had set a full cup of coffee on the table, and a plate of fresh cooked eggs and toast, greeted him.

She had stepped out, and then she was at his side, and placed the morning paper next to him. Julia went to the stove to get her breakfast, Ernesto noticed she was wearing a t-shirt and just a pair of white panties. The distinct outline of her nipples, and the darkness of her areola showed through the thin material of her small t-shirt. She set the look off with a pair of simple sandals.

'Julie, did you just go and get my paper dressed like that?' he asked her.

'Tio, there is nothing wrong with the way I'm dressed, besides, there was no one out there to see me. Next time, I'll put on more clothes to make you feel better.' Julie replied.

He smiled at her, then his smile turned into a grin, then the grin turned into a laugh. Julia looked at her uncle, puzzled, and then spoke.

'What's so funny Tio, did I do something wrong?' she asked, with a hurt feeling creeping onto her pretty face.

'No, mija, quite the contrary, you've made an old man very happy. I'm supposed to look out for you, but here you are, making my breakfast and getting my paper, it looks more like you're looking out for me,' said Ernesto, laughing, and looking at his niece warmly.

'Thank you for such a wonderful breakfast, I feel like a king, and you are my princess.'

Tears came to Julies' eyes, she got off the table, and ran upstairs to her room. Ernesto got up and followed her, and found her crying on her bed. He sat down next to her, leaned over and said, 'I'm sorry Julie, did I say something wrong, please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you.'

'No Tio, it's ok. I just miss my daddy, he used to call me his princess. I miss my mom, my home, I miss everybody!'

She cried, and turning around, hugged him, drawing her body close to his and sobbing softly. Ernesto was confused, here he had this lovely young girl, his niece, his brothers' daughter, and at the same time, here was a young woman who needed love, and affection. What were the rules, what was he supposed to do? Could he hold her and not feel anything? That was out of the question, he was only human, he was only a man. Yet, he knew that he had a responsibility, to the memory of his brother, and the promise he had made to her mother.

He reasoned with himself as he held her. Though Julie didn't know it, she would soon be parentless, no father, no mother, a young brother and sister, though older, who were just beginning life themselves. He decided that, he would act as her uncle, yet he would be more than that.

He turned her around to face him, and looking into her eyes, he wiped away her tears with his free hand, leaned close to her, and said.

'Julie, I am your uncle. But starting today, I will be more than an uncle to you. I will be anything you want me to be, I will do anything to make sure you are always safe, and that no one will ever hurt you.'

With that, he drew her closer, leaned in, and kissed her. She drew back shocked, then, after a few seconds, the shock passed, a look of passion, love, need, appeared on her face, and she kissed him back!

Chapter Three.

The Passion Begins.

It wasn't long after that passionate kiss, that Ernesto and Julie settled into a playful sort of relationship. Though he hadn't had sex with her, Ernesto knew it would only be a matter of time before he would be fucking his nubile niece. She had not resisted his hands sliding under her tight booty shorts and touching her round, fleshy ass. Or when he would squeeze her firm breasts, and even when he teased one out and sucked on her nipple.

He loved it when she would go to the pool in the backyard, and being completely naked, he would rub the suntan lotion into her body. His hands, fingers, straying into her secret places, drawing gasps, and sighs of pleasure from her. His hands softly squeezing her generous mounds of firm flesh. Or when he would part her ass cheeks, and gently massage the round, brownish butt hole, making her squeal with delight.

She soon became his constant companion, going to dinner, shows, movies, and even attending social functions together. Everybody loved Julie, and she was accepted into his social circle, everybody knew she was his niece, and no one was the wiser. Or were they?

One morning after a meeting to discuss strategy on a major case the firm was working on, Denise Logan, a new attorney, approached him.

'That niece of yours is something else, Ernie.' She said.

'I like the way she takes care of things around here. Yes, she's quite the worker.'

Ernesto caught the innuendo in her voice, but chose to ignore it. He had been able to get his niece a job at the firm, at first, she just answered the phones, then as she became more experienced, took on more responsibilities. Soon, she helped organize the meetings, made sure everyone had copies of everything, and that they were all up to speed on the cases they were working on.

Ernesto thanked Denise for her comment, then, went to talk to one of the other attorneys. He didn't see the look of suspicion on Denise Logan's' eyes, he didn't have to, her tone had said it all.

Then, the day was over. On the ride home that evening, he turned to look at his niece as she looked over some notes in a folder. He couldn't help but go over the comment Denise had mentioned to him. What exactly was she hinting at? They stopped off at their favorite restaurant, ate, then went home.

Ernesto was in his bedroom, going over some papers, and listening to the news on the television. The door opened, and Julie stepped in, as she did, she took his breath away. She was wearing a sheer, black negligee, set off by a pair of black heeled night slippers, she was completely naked underneath. She had two wine goblets in her hands, she gave him one, and then she took all the papers away from the bed.

'Tonight Tio, you pay attention only to me.' She said, then she slid off the negligee and stood completely nude before the admiring eyes of her uncle.

'Tonight, Tio, I am yours, completely, totally, and without any reservations.'

His eyes never left her, as he watched his niece, without shame, stand naked before him. He watched as Julie had gone over to the television set and turned the channel to some smooth, sexy music. Then she walked over to the night stand, and took a bottle of oil from it. She moved her body seductively, rhythmically, in time with the music. Then, he watched, mesmerized by her nakedness, and the way her young, nubile body moved. He felt his cock begin to awaken, getting harder, as she slowly rubbed the oil over her tight body. The oil made her body look more sexy, shiny, and even more appealing.

She moved slowly, touching and squeezing her breasts, turning around and seductively dipping forward, touching her toes, giving him a full view of her splendid backside, then she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, knowing how much he liked to look at her brown rosebud. Her legs kept spreading, slowly, until she dipped down onto the floor, doing a complete leg split. Then she leaned forward until she was touch her breasts to the floor. She gave her uncle, a good, long look at her now wet, and excited pussy.

The wine, the music, the tantalizing views of his completely naked niece him took its toll. His cock was beginning to come to life, he could feel it harden, and slowly inch upward, until he had a full hard on. Julie, still in her leg split position, pushed her meaty ass up, then she reached down between her legs, and started playing with her wet, shiny pussy.

She parted the lips, and Ernesto could see the pinkish insides of her spread vagina. He watched as her fingers slowly worked themselves deeper into her wet cunt. The view was so strong, he could swear he could smell the moist, womanly scent of her pussy. Her legs spread even farther, and she rolled over on her back. She brought her legs together, then, she straightened her legs upward, and then brought them back down. This time, her knees were bent, she pulled her legs back, back, until they were even with her head. Her pussy was clean shaven, not one hair stood in the way of her exposing herself so lewdly before her uncle.

Her hands reached down, and clutching her pussy lips in her hands, she drew them apart. She pulled until she was completely open. He could see the small rivulets of her woman cum slowly ooze from her urethra. Now, he couldn't hold out any longer, he slowly came off the bed, and on his hands and knees, came, and lapped the juice from her wet cunt, like a thirsty dog lapping up the lifesaving water.

She jerked, as his hot tongue touched her clitoris. She tried to spread her pussy even further, but too late, her uncles face was buried deep in her wet love hole, now all she could do was roll her head from side to side, moaning deeply as she felt his tongue move down, and sink deep into her shithole.

Ernesto could hear his nieces' heavy breathing, her moans of pleasure coming deep from her throat. He slid his tongue deeper into her tight, brownish shithole.

'Yessss...'she hissed between tightly clenched lips. 'Oh shit, Tio, eat my ass, eat it good, it's all yours my Tio.' She moaned, she squealed, she laughed and sobbed. Ernesto kept licking his niece's asshole, he reached up and spread it further apart. Julie responded by throwing her legs back, and locking them behind her head. Now he was at her pussy, licking like a mad man possessed. His one mission in life, to completely possess his niece, mind, body and soul.

She was now his, completely. There was nothing he wanted to do to her to which she would say no. Her pussy, her ass, her mouth, were his for the taking, for the fulfillment of his pleasures. Her body was completely for him, and only him, to fuck, to cum in or cum on. That night was a long, delirious night, Ernesto at long last was realizing his dream, to completely possess his niece and fuck her holes till he couldn't fuck anymore.

Chapter Four.

Tonight I Am Yours, Completely

.

Now he had her on her back, her legs were again locked behind her head, and Ernesto was pounding his nieces' pussy. He had never had a pussy so exposed, so open. His cock was going deep into her tight cunt. He could feel the walls of her wet woman hole cling to his hard cock.

'Yes Tio, fuck meeee...!' Julie cried out, she could feel her uncles cock going balls deep into her open and willing pussy.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...' she screamed. 'Arrggg...ughh...umpff... uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!' was all Julie could say. She was wild with desire, and only her uncles' hard, thick cock could put out her flames.

Ernesto looked down at his thick man-rod penetrating the now puffed, reddish cunt, her pussy lips were puffed out, her clit was swollen, and she was squirting so hard it was almost like she was pissing.

'Oh, you little cunt, we're just getting started. I'm going to fuck you till we both pass out!' Ernesto grunted between his deep strokes, his balls slammed hard against her ass, each jolt making her squeal, and more of her woman juice flow out. Then, just as he felt his balls tighten, Ernesto pulled out, got off his niece, and flipped her over. Her ass pointing out on the edge, as she was face down on the bed.

He reached down, with both hands spread her ass, and spit in her tight little bung hole. Julie turned to look at her uncle. She knew what he was going to do, and though she had never done it this way, she was determined that her uncles' hard cock would be the first.

RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers
12