My Niece Needed a Loan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,634 Followers

Marsha's ministrations were superb. She jerked the dick with practiced hands. She stared at my cock while moving a hand up to her tits and rubbing them. I think she might be thinking about the scene when she used one of her vibrators one night soon. That thought was all it took to get me over the edge and soon I was filling the rubber up with my pent up man sauce.

Surprisingly Marsha didn't move right away, she continued to stroke as I played with her tits, luxuriating in the aftermath of a fine hand job. Soon, though she pushed my hands away while still pulling and playing with my spent cock. I sat back in my seat, slipped off the condom, as Marsha sat back on the passenger seat. That's when she noticed the older guy staring at her, letting out a scream.

"Ahhh, he saw us," cried out the girl, pulling up her bra cups and blushing beet red. "Tell him to go away."

"Oh, I think it's too late now," I said. "How did he get there, I never saw him." At least that was my story and I was going to stick to it.

The guy clapped his hands, gave another thumbs up sign, and restarted his way.

Marsha was mortified. "What if he tells someone," said the embarrassed girl.

He seemed innocent enough, I said, and he really seemed to like what he saw, so I wasn't worried about being a tattle tale. We watched as he walked away, and after a big Marsha actually laughed and said it was kind of hot knowing he'd caught us in the act. "It's just a good thing he wasn't a cop," said the girl.

"So Marsha, that was awesome. How did you learn to do that so well," I asked.

My sister-in-law lowered her head and I could tell she was blushing, She mumbled something, and then looked at me.

"Well, if you need to know, I sort of had a reputation in high school. I didn't have sex with guys, but I'd jerk them off. I guess I had a reputation. Hand jobs and nothing else, but high school guys didn't care. Most of them begged for dates. I guess the guys talked about me in the locker room. Actually, it was kind of disgusting, but it worked. I had a date every Saturday night."

Shaking my head, I said that I would never had guessed she was the Hand Job Queen of Archbishop Prendergast! Wow, miracles never cease.

We talked for a couple minutes before heading back to her car.

"Not a word about this, right, Rob?" insisted my sister-in-law.

"I promise, Marsha, the only person I could ever tell is that guy at the park! Otherwise my lips are sealed."

* * * *

In retrospect, I knew Marsha and her good-for-nothing husband Tom wouldn't be repaying me any time soon. As time went all I realized he was not really looking too hard for a job. I heard he had an offer, but he turned it down because it wasn't enough money. How does a guy without a job turn down a real job with a real salary and benefits in this economic environment?

Marsha did work overtime and her husband did do some under the table painting jobs, so their cash position improved a little. Improved enough for me to at least get the next quarterly interest payments and even a small principal payments on time.

On one hand I thanked my lucky stars for getting some repayment. And it was great embarrassing Marsha at family gatherings afterthought a couple times I feared I'd pushed too far and she'd blurt some acquisition. Still, life brings surprises. One of those came in the way of a phone call from by sister-in-law.

It was short and to the point, "So, do you want another hand job?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. When I didn't answer she asked again. I feigned something about the phone connection being but I did say I was going to the local coffee shot.

I couldn't be too careful, and if she was taping something, or someone was listening in, I didn't want anything incriminating. It sounded too much like a set up.

Heading over to the coffee shop I saw her drive in to the parking lot. She was alone.

She entered the shop and sat down. There wasn't much in the way of small talk. "I'm desperate, his car broke down and we don't have the money to fix it unless I don't pay you. I don't want to do, you know, again, but I am willing. Please Rob, cut me a break."

Sometimes you make a quick decision, sometimes you deliberate. I said I'd think about it, but that I needed her to keep Saturday blocked off. Cheryl had an all-day certification session, and the house would be clear. I had an idea!

Saturday came around and everything was in order. I had my video camera ready, the basement perfectly set up, and my mine scoped out endless directorial possibilities. Marsha was going to give a command performance worthy of an award after a stride up the red carpet.

I had told her to wear a short skirt and tight top and she didn't disappoint. She looked great. I told her that in two hours her next two payments would be credited, and there would even be a little extra payment for her. Cold hard cash. She thought for a moment, took a deep breath, and said okay. "I'm not going to fuck you."

"I know. I wouldn't think of it," was my quick reply.

I directed her to the pool table and had her sit back on it, allowing me to take upskirt shots (I loved as she feigned a nervous smile with her finger inside her panties). Then sans panties, spread open for me. I mean, she was smuttily holding herself open for the camera.

Up next was a shot of her kneeling on the table with her flower print blue skirt flipped up and ass bare as the day she was born. Outstanding shots. Along the way I clicked on the record button of the video. I moved her to an arm chair where I had her legs spread over the arms offering me a great shot of her hot pussy.

"So Marsha, I have $500 bucks over there in that envelope. I know you won't touch my cock. But it's yours for 15 minutes of your time. This is a one-time only offer. Two payments credited, and $500. You won't have to touch my cock. But I don't want and discussion. Just a nod of your head yes or no. Okay?"

Confused, she thought for a second and then nodded her head.

Sitting in the arm chair, the one which earlier she had been legs spread akimbo, I asked her to sit across from me. We talked for a couple minutes before I announced the deal. First, I took off my pants, leaving just my boxers on. Then I reached over and offered her a couple condoms. "This one's strawberry, this one's banana."

She looked at me as if I was speaking a foreign language.

"I want you to suck my dick, Marsha, that's the deal."

She stared at me. "That's disgusting...No fucking way."

I shook my head. "Wrong answer. Come on, Marsha, this is easy money. That's the deal, you can use a rubber, and you won't really touch me. It won't be, well, like a real blow job. It will be sucking a strawberry or banana."

Two pair of eyes stared at each other. Neither one gave for the longest of times. She tried to convince me a hand job would do the trick. I declined. Then she looked at the money, thought, and then put her head to her chest.

"Okay, I will do it. I don't have a real choice. But I have to tell you, I don't know how to do it. I've never given one."

Smiling, I knew. She was indeed desperate. I was getting a blow job from the Ice Princess.

This was the jackpot I'd been waiting for. My sister-in-law sucking my dick. Oh, the rubber would protect her mouth from my bare cock, but it would still be a blow job.

I flicked on the TV and we watched a young porn star suck off a guy, and Marsha's eyes bugged out.

"That is really disgusting," she said, watching the guy cum on the lily white face of the actress.

I had sat back in the arm chair, pants down but boxers on, right in the line of sight of the camera. Directing my sister-in-law in front of me, I ordered her to remove her jeans before she knelt down between my legs. "Just like the movie, Marsha, nice and easy, but you won't get it on your face."

It had been a week since Cheryl and I had buried the wiener, so just the actions of my sister-in-law brought me to full attention. She saw my cock blossoming and bulging my boxers, and shook her head. "You are not only disgusting, but a real cad. I hate you!"

Smiling, I nodded my head. "But I don't suck cock, and you do, young lady....get with it."

There was a short silence, and then she reached over and lowered by boxers. My cock proudly was unveiled. I held out the two condoms and she picked strawberry, carefully opening the packet. "You put it on; I don't want to touch that, that, that thing."

Making a production of it, I slowly rolled the sheath down my hard cock. Holding the stem, I waved it around a little and smiled.

Marsha wasn't exactly anxious to do it, but soon she was bending her head forward between my legs.

"Lick it all over first before you suck it, take it slow Marsha and it will all happen a lot faster."

The girl took direction well. She licked by cock up, down and all around, and even with the rubber on I could feel her heavy breathing down there.

She looked marvelous. She worked her tongue over my cock as the rigid man meat pointed toward the ceiling.

"Okay, slowly kiss the tip and then work your lips down the cock Marsha."

Like before, when given direction, she followed it. It was almost as if the responsibility for doing naughty things was out of her hands as I, the director, was the boss. She did as she was told. It was hot.

Marsha kissed the tip of my cock, moving her tongue around the top of the rubber. Then she moved her mouth a little tighter and lowered her lips around my cock. Once securely riveted to the tip, she slowly moved her lips down the stem, taking a couple inches into her mouth before moving her head back up toward the tip.

"Oh yes, Marsha, you are a natural born cocksucker," I said, causing her to pull back.

Good thing my hands were behind her head holding in case. "Marsha, that feels so good. Oh that's hot."

Tentatively she resumed her mouth actions, slowly moving down my cock.

"Hold the base with one hand and work the tip with your mouth honey....oh, that's it, that's it. Just like in the movie."

The girl learned quickly. I can't believe she'd never gone down on her asshole husband, but that just made our actions hotter. She analytically was giving head, I mean, she almost had to herself, go up down, go down now, lick here and then there. But her nervousness just made the act so much hotter.

My sister-in-law was sucking my cock. Sucking my cock for money, actually. Wow, what a whore! The thoughts sent shivers all over me and made my toes curl. This was not going to be a long sensuous blow job, but rather a teenage quickie that would cause me to blow off quickly.

I attempted to prolong the blow job that effected all senses, but shit, she looked to sexy nestled between my legs, bobbing her head up and down. It was an awesome view, and the feelings on my cock were intense. I thought of the times she had complained to Cheryl about my lack of sprucing up the house, at how she said my wife's two-year-old car needed to be upgraded. How everything I did wasn't as good as her perfect husband. Well, all of that might have been true, but she was on her knees sucking my dick. Stroking it, kissing it, sucking me off.

"That's it, Marsha, that's so hot. Start jerking me off from the base while you suck the tip...yes, a little harder...yes that's it."

Completely losing it in her blow job technique, my dick started to explode. She knew it and intensified her sucking. I have to say that once she got into it she was marvelous. My dick blew in her mouth as I rocked her head up and down my cock. Somewhere in there she tried to pull back but I kept her working all the residue of baby batter dribbling out of my dick. Even after I was spent I kept her working there. Hey it was a "job".

Finally I let her slip off and move back. "That was awesome!"

She was somewhat stunned, yet still somewhat proud that she'd accomplished the feat. "You are still an asshole," was all she said.

That pissed me off, because I was the one helping her out. "Yea, I'm an asshole, but you are a cocksucker!"

The tried to slap me, but I blocked her swing.

"Come on, Marsha, that wasn't so bad. It felt great and look here, the cash I promised!"

Marsha looked daggers at me, but saw back on her haunches and nodded her head.

"You were right. That wasn't all that bad, but don't you ever think I liked it, and it is a disgusting, humiliating act. Besides I never even touched you."

Yea, right. That's a good way for her to think of it. But it was a blow job, no doubt about that!

A couple weeks later I saw Jessica at the Mall.

We stopped for coffee and exchanged how to dos and what has been going on.

She leaned over and asked if I was "doing" Aunt Marsha?

Feigning ignorance, I said of course now. "Uncle Rob, I know you, and I know she's gotten some help. The have some found money. Believe me, I know the symptoms and have been there. And you know I can keep a secret. Besides, she's a real bitch. She's treated me terrible for years, Constantly calling me names, probably deserved, but just not something nice.

I nodded my head. She knew I was getting to the Ice Princess Marsha.

We moved to the parking lot, to my car, and continued our conversation.

"You know, Uncle Rob, she's been a bitch for years and I'd like to help you put her in her place. I'd like to watch youand her together. I could film her, or if you like I could merely make her uncomfortable."

Shaking my head, I told her I didn't think it would be wise.

Jessica had other ideas, reaching over and stroking my dick through my pants.

I got the idea. Driving to the top floor of the mall parking lot, I found a secluded place away from prying eyes, one where I could see if someone was coming and we could quickly get presentable.

Unzipping my pants, my cock sprang out and Jessica slithered over and started munching on it. Slowly then quicker, stroking and licking. Sucking cock with practiced actions.

Damn I had missed her mouth, and I loved her actions. Reaching over, I played with her ass while she bobbed her head up and down my dick. Maybe it was the location or the surprise, but probably because she was suck a talented cocksucker, I soon lost all control and shot off into her mouth. Jessica never missed a beat, sucking away until I was totally spent.

Then she lifted her head and showed me the cum, just like in a movie. Satisfied I knew she had collected it all, she made a production of swallowing it. Then she wiped her lips, smiled and thanked me.

"That was awesome Uncle Rob, you taste wonderful." Damn, that girl knew what it took act the part of a total slut!

Holding her close, I thanked her for her wonderful ministrations, but then asked what she really wanted.

"How about this, I watch you two together. But you get her to let me spank her. I want to teach that bitch a lesson! She's spent years dissing me, causing me trouble, I want to spank her ass."

Smiling, I thought about Marsha and her desperation. I thought about Jessica's wonderful lips. This wasn't a tough decision.

"Consider it done!"

JRob
JRob
1,634 Followers
12