My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Uncle Jeff and Emma give Sharon a lesson in sucking cock.
8k words
4.74
35.1k
57
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

As the two girls stared at me with their mouths hanging open, I felt Sharon's manipulating hands stop their up and down movement on my half-hard cock. Her face had a look of pure surprise but when I looked at Emma, I could see that sly mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Cocksucking?" she said. "We've heard other girls talk about it at school. They make it sound pretty neat. They say the guys really love it. Is that right, Uncle Jeff?"

"Well, yes Emma. Most guys, including myself, love to have their cock sucked. It really shows that a girl cares about making her man feel good."

"So if we didn't like it, do you think that might be a sign that we're lesbians?" I knew that at this age, for the girls, the idea of being pegged as a lesbian was frightening to them. I had a couple of friends who were lesbians and I loved being in their company and they were some of happiest peaceful people I knew. If either one of these two young girls turned out to be a lesbian, well, that was just the way it would be. For me, it would seem like a real shame and a loss for the guys of the world, but I guess our loss would be a real gain to the single women of the world searching for a gorgeous young girl like either of these two.

"Oh yeah, definitely," I responded. "That's one of the most obvious signs. A lesbian wouldn't like to take a guy's cock into her mouth at all."

"Well, I want to try. What about you, Sharon?"

"I...I guess so," she said tentatively.

"Sharon, you don't sound too sure," I said soothingly. "If you really don't want to, it's okay. We can stop now. I'm okay with it if we stop. I'm really only doing this to help you guys out." I paused for a second as I could see the wheels going around inside her head. "I think Emma thinks she needs to find out how she feels about being with boys, or if she just has an interest if girls. If you don't think it's for you, well, that's okay."

"No! I...I feel like Emma too! I think we need to find out."

"Well, okay. If you feel the same as her and want to find out how you feel about it, well, I guess it would be okay for you guys to try sucking my cock for a while."

"I didn't mean to upset you," Sharon said apologetically, "I'm just a little nervous."

"That's okay, Sharon. Everybody's nervous at first."

"I'm nervous too, Sharon," Emma chimed in. She needed to keep 'in part' for a while longer anyways. "But I'm curious too. I really want to see what it's like and how it feels to have a cock in my mouth, especially one as big as Uncle Jeff's."

"I...I have to admit," Sharon said with a hint of embarrassment, "when I had the end of it in my mouth when I was sucking out that last bit of cum, it felt...well...I don't know...really nasty but exciting at the same time." She had a big smile on her face after she said that. "I want to see how it feels too. Can I go first this time?" she asked as she looked up at me with those big dark eyes of hers. I flicked my gaze down to her sumptuous chest and I could already see the upper swells of those gorgeous tits rising and falling as she started to breathe a little more excitedly. Oh man, that underwire bra of hers was so fucking sexy! They encased and showed off those big heavy beauties amazingly. And now, she wanted to go first at our little cocksucking lesson. Oh yeah...this was going to be absolutely beautiful! I looked quickly over to Emma and saw the little knowing twinkle in her eye as she waited for me to respond. This was just what we had both hoped for.

"Emma, you don't mind if Sharon goes first, do you?" I asked.

"No, that's okay. I went first last time."

"Okay Sharon, now I'm gonna sit up here a little bit. Let me get rid of this robe first." I pulled the robe out from underneath me and tossed it aside with theirs. I sat back against the stacked up pillows as they waited eagerly on each side of me. "Now, why don't you both get between my legs," I said as I drew my long legs up and let my knees fall to each side. They both quickly moved side by side in the space between my legs and sat back with their bums resting on their heels.

They looked so different and yet both so fucking sexy as they sat side by side, each one in a gorgeous matching bra and panty set. My eyes feasted on both of their young bodies; Emma's slender lithe form with nice budding breasts next to Sharon's buxom plump body that just seemed to be made for fucking. They were equally beautiful in their own different ways.

Emma was still growing into her body and you could tell she was going to be a tall slim classic beauty, much like Claudia. Those nice 34B breasts of hers were likely to fill out a little more and they would perfectly complement that tiny waist and those beautiful spread hips. That pouting mouth with those incredible soft pillowy lips was just exquisite. She had a mouth that was made for cocksucking like no other I had ever seen. And from what I had seen so far, she loved to use it constantly to bring pleasure to both males and females. Her nasty appetite for cum had secured a place deep in my heart for her already. I hoped to be able to keep feeding her for a long time.

Then there was Sharon. Like I said earlier, right now Sharon had a body that was just made for fucking. You wanted to hop in the saddle and have her unleash that hot juicy cunt while you rode that plump bucking ass all night long. And those tits...those gorgeous big tits. Fuck, they looked amazing as she sat there on her heels and looked at me with a look of youthful eagerness on her face. They filled those straining cups to the bursting point and the soft warm flesh jiggled enticingly whenever she moved. It looked like she was almost due to go up another cup size, the way those massive orbs were straining at the sleek sexy material. Her body looked just so fucking lush and plump and juicy right now but she'd definitely have to watch out in the future that she didn't let herself go. If she could stay just like this forever...man, I envied the guy who hooked up with her. Yeah, riding that big wide ass of hers for hours with my big thick cock buried all the way inside her sure sounded like a good way to spend a lot of this vacation. We were about halfway there, and with Emma's help, I hoped to be deep inside that plump 19-year old body of hers shortly.

I looked at their keen faces and loved the look of wondrous expectation I saw on both of them. They both seemed anxious for me to instruct them on what I wanted them to do next. "Okay, Sharon," I said as I spoke to her softly, "why don't you reach out and take my cock in your hands like you were doing earlier, that's it, just like that. Now remember when we kissed earlier, remember how you wrapped your lips around my tongue and sucked on it while rubbing yours all around it?" I paused as she looked at me and nodded. "That was a perfect kiss. And that would be perfect way to start cocksucking. Hold it up in your hands, lean forward and then just slide your lips over the head and kiss and suck on the head just like you did my tongue."

"Okay," she said as she started to lean forward.

"But first," I interjected as she came to a stop and looked at me, "I want you to look at me, then make your mouth into a nice round "O" and then lick your lips nice and slow. You need to get them nice and wet so my cock slides in easier."

"Okay," she said innocently as she let her pink tongue slide out from between her lips. She formed those gorgeous lips of hers into a soft pouty "O" and let her tongue run slowly around and around that inviting opening. Oh fuck, did she ever look sexy doing that.

"Oh wow, Sharon. You look really hot doing that!" Emma said. "Your mouth looks like a nice hot target for his cock to try and hit." And hitting it dead center was what I planned on doing next.

"That's perfect, Sharon. Now you're ready. Just slide your mouth over the end like we talked about and give it a nice long sucking kiss." With her best friend looking on right beside her, Sharon leaned forward with her pouting lips poised over my cock. I had a perfect view right down into that dark deep cleavage as she lowered her opened mouth. I looked on intently as she got closer and closer and then felt that beautiful warm feeling as her soft pink lips started to slip over the crown.

"Oh God, Sharon, that is so nice," I said encouragingly as I watched her lips start to stretch as she slid slowly down over my cockhead. Oh man, it was like an electric jolt of pleasure as those gorgeous lips felt like hot liquid butter as they slid gently over the sensitive membranes of my glans. Her mouth was opening wider and wider and then I felt them slip over the thick rope-like corona. Her lips clamped down with the big spongy head safe and secure within her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmm," we heard her let out a soft groan as she sucked in with her cheeks and I felt the warm luxurious feeling of her tongue slowly rolling all around my cockhead. I felt a surge in my cock and knew that blood was quickly flowing into the waiting vessels within my member. She kept her lips nestled snugly against the stiffening shaft as she sucked and slid her magical tongue all around. Her eyes were looking down and she purred and moaned softly as she moved her head lovingly all around as she gave a long deep sucking kiss as I had suggested.

"Oh man, Sharon, I can see it getting hard right in your mouth!" Emma burst out. I'm not surprised; it felt so fucking good to have her hot succulent mouth on my cock that I don't think I've sprung a hardon that fast since I was a young teenager! "Oh God, Sharon!" Emma continued. "Look at how big and thick it is. How do you even get your mouth around that?" Sure enough, my cock had seemed to get almost instantly hard in Sharon's hot sucking mouth. It had raised her head higher over my stomach and I could see her lips tightly stretched as she accommodated the enflamed crown within that beautiful hot mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Sharon let out a low throaty groan as she continued to suck the fully engorged cockhead. Emma was leaning in close and looking on in awe as she watched her busty young friend suck cock for the first time. And man, was she ever sucking! Her cheeks had collapsed in and her tongue was making slow rolling swirls all around the spongy membranes of my swollen crown as she voraciously sucked away. Her young hands were wrapped lovingly around the rigid shaft and her mouth was locked into a beautiful soulful kiss on the tip as she started to make sweet oral love to my rock-hard cock. I could tell by her low moans and insistent sucking that she seemed hooked already.

"Oh Sharon, you look so hot with his cock in your mouth," Emma said as she moved her face closer to her friend's. "It...it just looks so big in your mouth. Can I...can I try it?" Sharon rolled her head all around in a slow circle one more time before I felt her start to slip her soft lips off my cock.

"Okay," Sharon said breathlessly as she looked at Emma, "but I want it back soon." The head of my cock looked red and angry from her enthusiastic sucking. The whole cap was shining with Sharon's hot saliva. From her comment to Emma, obviously she was loving the feel and taste of it in her mouth. Good, I'd give her plenty of opportunity to get to know my cock well. If she had an oral itch like Emma did, I'd be only too happy to scratch it for her. This was certainly going to be sweet to have these two girls fighting over who got to suck my cock. I noticed that although Sharon had backed off to give Emma access to the tip of my cock, she kept one hand firmly wrapped around the stiff veiny shaft. As she sat back, I looked at those big tits of hers and could see them heaving in the confines of her sexy bra as she breathed raggedly. Man, what a great set of knockers she had!

I watched Emma move forward and quickly bring her talented mouth to my cock. I could see the lustful desire in her eyes as she let out a low purr as she slid her mouth right down over my glistening cockhead. I wondered if Sharon would notice as Emma seemed to forget about her play-acting role as a cocksucking neophyte as she started to devour my surging cock. She slipped her full pouty lips way down past the crown until she had about half the length of my shaft buried in her mouth.

"Oh Emma, wow!" Sharon said with her mouth gaping open. "Look how much you have in your mouth!" As she listened to what Sharon was saying, it seemed to break through the intense desire in Emma's brain and register. I could see that she stopped her downward movement and backed off until she had just the head captured within her mouth; just as Sharon had. I felt that now familiar beautiful hot mouth of hers working on my swollen head at the same time as her tongue softly delved into the very tip of my cock in search of precum. She must have been successful because as she continued to suck, her tongue flicked time and again in and out of that oozing slit and I saw the muscles in her neck contracting as she swallowed.

"Okay, my turn again," Sharon said as she all but tore my cock out of Emma's vacuuming mouth. It made an audible "POP" as she pulled it back towards her own mouth. It had barely been out of Emma's mouth for a second or two before Sharon had her hot lips locked down past the bulging corona again.

"See how far down you can get your mouth, Sharon," Emma said encouragingly. "It feels so powerful when you have more of it in your mouth." Sharon took her suggestion and I saw her take a deep breath through her nose and then she forced herself further down onto my upright cock. Oh fuck! Did that hot slick mouth of hers ever feel good! She got about halfway down the rigid shaft and had to stop but that was more than enough for me. She vacuumed her cheeks in again and I felt the warm slick surfaces of her inner cheeks pressing against my stiff erection. With her lips stretched well open, she raised her head back towards the tip, then slid them instinctively back down.

"Oh fuck, Sharon," I said as I let out a low growl of pleasure, "that feels incredible." She seemed to feed on my praise and started to bob her head enthusiastically. Emma got nice and close and looked at her chesty friend voraciously devouring my cock. She sat back slightly so Sharon couldn't see her and gave me a nod and a big smile. Yes, things were going even better than we had hoped. Emma leaned in close again and put her head next to Sharon's bobbing one and then slipped her hand beneath Sharon's around the base of my cock.

"Slow down for a second, Sharon," Emma said. "Take your mouth off. I want to see something."

"What?" Sharon asked as she reluctantly lifted her hot sucking mouth off my throbbing erection.

"I want to see if I can pump more of that precum stuff to the surface." Emma took a firm grip around my shaft and Sharon let go with her hand as Emma's sliding hand started to make its way upward. As we all watched, a pearly gob of seed accumulated at the tip. "Get it!" Emma said just before it started to slide down the upright shaft. Sharon dove forward and flicked out her tongue to swipe across the pebbly surface of my cockhead.

"Oh fuck," I said with a groan as her hot tongue on those sensitive membranes sent a jolt right through me. She backed off and Emma pumped her hand again, coaxing another sizable gob to the surface. Without being told this time, Sharon flicked out her tongue again to gather in her warm slimy prize.

"Put your mouth right back on it Sharon and I'll keep pumping it right into your mouth." Holy shit! That niece of mine was one nasty little 18-year old. Sharon slipped her mouth right back down over the enflamed crown and started sucking vigorously again. At the same time, Emma's gripping hand continued its slow torturing up and down motion as she milked my flowing seed right into her friend's mouth. Oh man, I was in absolute heaven as the two girls worked on me together.

"Do you think you can cum this way, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked with a teasing look in her eye. She knew exactly that this was one of the scenarios we had talked about.

"Oh yeah. Do you want a big mouthful, Sharon?" I asked.

"Mmhhhmm," she hummed and nodded her agreement right into my throbbing shaft without missing a beat. Emma adjusted herself on her knees to get a better grip and I watched as she put both hands one above the other and started a stimulating corkscrewing motion. The top of her upper hand was constantly bumping softly into Sharon's stretched lips with each upstroke.

"Oh fuck...I'm getting close," I said breathlessly as I looked at Sharon's pretty face bobbing up and down mercilessly. I looked past her face and Emma's hands and saw those two huge tits bouncing lusciously in the alluring confines of her straining bra cups. Man, those tits of hers were gorgeous and I knew I'd have my hands on them soon.

"Let's see if we can get him to go off right in your mouth, Sharon," Emma said as she kept one hand pumping on the middle part of my cock while she took her fingernails and started scratching teasingly all around the base of my rigid shaft. "When he cums, Sharon, try not to swallow and keep it in your mouth. I want to see it." Oh fuck, this girl knew exactly what would send me over the edge. I felt my balls draw up close to my body and then that wonderful feeling as the boiling semen inside me started its furious rush up the shaft of my cock.

"OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES!" I bellowed as I started gasping for air. I felt the first big wad gush forth and Sharon's eyes opened wide in surprise at the force and volume of my first shot of seed. She quickly recovered and re-doubled her sucking efforts at the same time as Emma kept methodically pumping my ejaculating cock.

"Mmmmm," Sharon let out a deep throaty moan as I continued to flood her mouth with cum. Emma and I were watching her face intently and we could see she was starting to struggle with the amount of the flow. As Emma kept jacking and my cock kept shooting, it started to leak out of the corners of her mouth and run down her chin.

"That's it Sharon," Emma said, "don't swallow it yet. Try to hold it all." Her teasing fingernails were like sweet torture as she scratched into the sensitive skin all around the base of my stiff rod. I loved the feel and the heightened stimulation of that and her pumping hand had me shooting an enormous load directly into Sharon's waiting mouth. Wad after thick milky wad kept spewing forth as I unloaded into that sweet young mouth with everything I had.

"Oh fuck...that's so good," I moaned out loud as they continued to work together to coax every last morsel of my thick creamy cum out of me. Finally, I had to reach down and stop Emma's jacking hand, my cock was too sensitive.

"I think he's done, Sharon," Emma said as she gave me a quick smile. "Let's see what you've got."

Sharon slowly started to slide her mouth back up off my cock, being careful not lose any of the treasured cum she held between her cheeks. Her lips felt soft and wonderful as they adhered closely to the surface of my cock as she moved backwards. As they slipped right off the shimmering head, she closed her mouth fully and looked up at us. Her eyes had a dreamy look to them that told me she had loved what she had just been doing. There were two trails of my milky white cum running from each corner of her mouth. The one on the right was longer and a gob was dangling slightly from her chin. The shining white cream looked so fucking hot against her smooth mocha skin. I could tell by the look on Emma's face that she thought so too.

"Oh fuck, Sharon, do you ever look hot!" Emma said. "There's so much that some of it is all over your chin. Here, open your mouth slowly and let me see." Emma moved her face close to her friend's as Sharon tipped her face upwards slightly and slowly opened her mouth. I sat up so I could see better too and Emma and I looked right down into Sharon's hot oral cavity. Holy shit! I was used to cumming a lot but Sharon's mouth was almost overflowing with my thick white cream. You could see her holding a big pool of it on her tongue.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers