My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Busty young Sharon gets her cherry popped...and loves it.
10.5k words
4.77
47.7k
70
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

"FUCKING!" I exclaimed loudly. "I don't think so, Emma. That'd be going too far."

"Now just wait a second, Uncle Jeff," my young niece said insistently. "Do you agree that fucking would be the surest test to see if we're lesbians?"

"Well, yes, you are right about that. But it would just be wrong."

"Why?"

"For one thing, I'm your uncle. And for another thing, I'm a lot older than you are."

"But I don't care that you're my uncle. For me, that would make it better. I trust you and know you care about me. You do care about me, don't you Uncle Jeff?" she said as she gave me those big doe-like eyes.

"Of course I care about you, Emma. But I'm 32. You should find this out with boys your own age."

"But the boys our own age are all idiots. They're clumsy and awkward and just care about themselves. It would be so much better to learn from somebody older who knows how to treat girls like us. Don't you think so, Sharon?" Good girl, get Sharon included.

"Well...I...I..." Sharon stammered as she sat up next to me, a little more alert now after Emma had broached the subject of fucking.

"Don't you think it would be better to try it with Uncle Jeff than any of those yucky boys from school?" Emma repeated her thought to her friend.

"Well, uh...yeah...I guess so," Sharon said with a note of uncertainty in her voice.

"See, Uncle Jeff. It's not just me that thinks it's a good idea. Sharon thinks so too."

"What do you think about this idea, Sharon," I said as I turned towards her.

"Well...I...I don't know," she said nervously. "I've loved everything we've done so far tonight." She paused as she thought about what she wanted to say next. "I...I'm just not sure if I'm ready to try that." She looked at me with a look of confusion and apprehension on her face.

"That's okay, Sharon," I said as I reached over and stroked her cheek tenderly. "Nobody's gonna make you do anything you don't want to do. I promise you that." This brought a smile to her face and I could see a feeling of calmness roll over her pretty features.

"Well, what about me, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked with a pleading tone to her voice. "I'd like to try. Will you...will you do it for me please?"

"I don't know, Emma," I said slowly so they could definitely tell that I was wavering on my earlier decision not to. "I'm just not sure it's a good idea."

"Please Uncle Jeff? Is it because you don't think I'm pretty enough?" She asked as she gave me a big pout.

"No, I think you're very pretty, Emma." I paused as I looked at each of them in turn. "I think you're both beautiful young girls. I really mean that."

"Haven't you ever wondered what it would feel like to fuck a girl our age?" Emma said as she leaned back down and took a long loving swipe with her tongue all along the full length of my cock. Oh fuck, her doing that right after what she had just asked me sent a surging jolt right through me.

"Well...I..."

"I bet you have," Emma said as she slipped her lips over the broad crimson head of my cock and bobbed her head a couple of times. She slowly lifted her mouth back off and looking up at me teasingly as she licked that beautiful soft tongue of hers all around the spongy membranes of my cockhead. She had that smoldering lustful look in her eyes that I was in love with already.

"I bet you've looked at girls like us in our little school uniforms and thought about what it would feel like to get your hands on our hot young bodies." Holy fuck! We hadn't talked about this at all when we were getting our plan together. She was coming up with this on her own, and she had me totally at her mercy...and she knew it!

"Ummm...I..." She had me totally at a loss for words now.

"Mmmmmm, I can tell by the way your cock just throbbed in my hand that I'm right. C'mere Sharon, feel how hard it is." Sharon seemed as enthralled by what Emma was saying as I was and she quickly scrambled to her knees and moved down until she was right beside Emma. Her hand reached out and I felt the warm soft grasp as she wrapped her hand around my rigid cock below Emma's.

"Oh God! It's so big and hard again already!" she exclaimed as she leaned in close to the throbbing knob. "Look Emma, there's some of that precum already." Sharon flicked out her tongue and gathered up the silky drop that had started to ooze forth from the long gaping piss-slit. As she drew her mouth away and licked her lips, Emma moved her hand up and down my stiff shaft coaxing more precum to the surface. She leaned closer until the broad enflamed crown was right in front of her face.

"Uncle Jeff, I bet you've thought that you'd like to take that big cock of yours and just rub it all over a young girl's face until there was a slimy trail of your precum all over it," she said as she took the head of my cock and started to draw the oozing tip all around her beautiful face. She looked at me through half-closed eyes as my precum left a sticky snail-trail all over her face. I saw Sharon look over at her with a similar look of arousal on her face.

"Or maybe you've thought about doing it to two girls at the same time, huh, Uncle Jeff?" my young niece asked as she directed my cock over towards Sharon's pretty face and started sliding the oozing head all around that creamy skin of hers until it was glistening with a crisscross trail of slime as well. Oh fuck...this was so hot!

"I...I..." I stammered again as I was anxious to see what she would say and do next.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be one of our teachers and look at a group of us 18 and 19 year olds from the front of the classroom? Have you thought about what it would be like to sit there and watch to see if one of us lets our legs drift apart so our little kilts ride up our thighs?" She slowly let her own legs drift apart so I was looking right up between those long coltish legs of hers. I could see her sexy little white panties hugging her young sex snugly. There was a damp stain right in the middle of the delicate front panel where it pressed against her dripping pussy-lips beneath.

"Oh fuck!" I softly let out unconsciously as I looked at the lewd display my 18-year old niece was treating me to.

"And then when that little skirt got high enough, you could see right up to the crotch of her white panties and wondered if she had gotten wet from thinking about you. Have you ever thought about that, Uncle Jeff?" she asked teasingly as she took her middle finger and ran the long tip of it up and down along the hidden cleft partially visible beneath her wet panties. I could see Sharon looking on mesmerized by her friend as both girls continued to slowly stroke my hard rampant cock.

"I...ummmm...I..." I was almost babbling now as I watched her finger slide up and down along the damp wispy material covering that molten slit.

"Have you ever thought about slipping those panties off and taking that big hard cock of yours and seeing just how much of it you could fit inside that young girl, Uncle Jeff?" she asked as she slipped her finger beneath the leg opening and we could see her fingertips sliding up and down her slippery wet flesh. "Have you thought about slowly driving the full length of that big thick cock all the way into that young girl until you've got her almost split right in two?"

"Jesus Christ, Emma," I said breathlessly as my cock surged in their hands as she pushed her panties over further to show us her wet pink pussy while her fingertip toyed with the protruding red button of her clit. She looked at me with an intense look of pure desire in her eyes as she let her glistening fingers slide all around that hot gooey hole.

"Have you ever thought about me like that, Uncle Jeff?" she asked teasingly as she gave me a big full-lipped pout. "Have you thought about lifting up my kilt, pulling my little white panties off and then splitting me in two with that big hard cock of yours?"

"OH FUCK, EMMA!" I exclaimed out loud as I quickly got to my knees and moved between her spread legs. My hands quickly reached for her tiny panties but she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I looked at her and she could see me breathing like a stallion in heat as I needed to get my cock buried into her like nothing I had ever needed before!

"So tell me, Uncle Jeff," she said coyly "have you ever thought about me like that before?"

"Fuck, yes!" I blurted out as I confessed my lurid hidden thoughts to the two girls. This brought a big smile to her face and I could see Sharon looking at us in awe at what was transpiring right before her.

"Well, now's your chance," Emma said as she let go of my wrist and lay back fully in the middle of the bed. She brought her legs up and let them fall to each side as she showed me her soaking wet panties. "Show me what it's like to fuck, Uncle Jeff." Oh man, I was so fucking horny that I'd show her alright! I reached forward and in my eagerness to get her panties off, I heard them start to tear as they got caught on her hip. My intense arousal got the better of me and I reached forward and grabbed hold of the flimsy material with both hands. "RIIIIIPPPPPPP!" the sound of the shredding material filled the air as I literally tore them away from my niece's lithe 18-year old body.

"OH WOW!" Sharon gasped as I tossed the torn wet panties to the side. I leaned over Emma's luscious young body and put my hands on either side of her as I supported my upper body. My rampant cock felt as hard as it had ever been and was pointing straight up between us as it hovered just over her beckoning cunt.

"Will it hurt, Uncle Jeff," Emma asked as she looked up at me with fearful eyes. She had quickly dropped back into playing her part and I knew she was saying this for Sharon's benefit.

"Only at first, honey, and then it'll feel so good, you won't want it to ever stop," I said to her gently as I could see Sharon hanging on every word we said.

"Be gentle with me, Uncle Jeff," Emma said as she looked up at me with woeful eyes as she reached up and slipped her hands around the back of my neck. Gentle...? Fuck, she had gotten my so aroused that it was all I could do to prevent myself from just driving it all the way into her in one hard thrust and fucking the living shit out of her until she begged me to stop! If we had been alone, that's exactly what I would have done. But right now, her words shook me back to the present and our goal of seducing Sharon.

"Okay, honey. Don't you worry, I'll be careful. I'd never do anything to hurt you." I looked over at my niece's busty young friend watching us anxiously. In her excited state, I could see those massive tits of hers heaving within the seductive confines of her sexy bra with each ragged breath she took. "Sharon, why don't you steer for us?" I asked her.

"Steer?" she asked with a perplexed look on her face.

"Yeah, reach down and wrap your hand around my cock and make sure it fits right into Emma as I lean forward."

"OH WOW! CAN I?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure, sweetie. I think it's a good idea. Don't you, Emma?"

"Oh yeah," Emma said is a lusty whisper. "Do it, Sharon."

"Emma, this is so exciting! I can't believe your own uncle is really going to fuck you." Sharon moved closer and I felt her delicate little fingers slip as far around the girth of my cock as they could go. "Oh my God, Emma! It's so big and hard. Do you think you're going to be okay?" she asked with an almost panicky tremble in her voice.

"I want to try," Emma said confidently as she gave me a sly wink. I was now leaning right over Emma with my face over hers and my hips positioned right between her wide-spread thighs. I felt Sharon forcefully pull my rock-hard cock downward. It was so hard, it almost snapped out of her hand. She kept a tight grip and as I watched her looking intently between our bodies, I felt that delicious warm wet feeling as she fitted my engorged cockhead right between Emma's yawning pussy-lips.

"Mmmmmm," Emma let out a soft moan as I felt those now familiar labia almost clutching at my wide crown as if she was trying to pull it deeper inside her. I pushed forward slightly and felt those beautiful lips stretching open as they adhered tightly to my big cock.

"Oh fuck, Emma," Sharon said with a note of alarm in her voice. "It looks like it's going to tear you apart!"

"Is this...is this where you break my hymen, Uncle Jeff?" Emma said as she looked up at me questioningly.

"Yes, Emma. There's going to be a sharp pain for a few seconds and then it'll slowly go away. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready," she said as I saw that little twinkle in her eye again.

"Okay, here we go," I said as I flexed my hips back slightly and then started a consistent firm movement forward.

"OH!...OH!...OOOOOOWWWW!" Emma let out a make-believe series of intense sharp moans as I felt my cock sliding deliciously deep into that hot tight cunt of hers. I had it buried balls-deep in one forward thrust and Emma pulled my upper body tight against hers.

"Oh God...oh God...just stay still for a minute, Uncle Jeff," she said as she pretended to be riding out the pain from me busting her cherry.

"Oh wow, Emma! It's all the way inside you!" Sharon said excitedly. "You're stretched so far open, your pussy-lips look like they're almost going to tear. Are you okay?" You could hear the genuine concern for her friend in her voice.

"I'm...I'm okay, Sharon. It hurt at first but I can already feel the pain going away," Emma said to her friend calmly. "It feels just...I don't know...I feel really full down there and it feels really hard and good inside me." As I held still, I could already feel Emma's talented cunt-muscles gripping and massaging my fully-buried cock. For Sharon's benefit, I held still a few moments longer. Emma loosened the grip she had with her arms around my neck and I raised myself slightly as I looked down at her. I could see that mischievous glint in her eyes as those gripping inner walls continued to massage my stiff erection.

"I'm okay now, Uncle Jeff. I'm ready for you to fuck me." I looked down at her and winked surreptitiously as I started to draw my rigid cock back from the luscious confines of her enveloping snatch. I could see Sharon watching intently as I pulled back until just the tip of my cock was nestled between those slick pink labia and then drove it forward with a firm long stroke.

"Aaaaaaahh," Emma let out a sigh of pleasure as my cock made its way back deep inside her. Once I hit bottom, I drew it slowly back out again. This time her hips rolled up to follow me and that beautiful tight cunt of hers gripped me like she never wanted to let go.

"OH WOW!" Sharon burst out. "Emma, that looks amazing!" Emma and I quickly got into a smooth rhythm as we had already gotten used to each other's body over the past week.

"Oh Sharon, it feels so good," Emma said as she started to pant raggedly. I could tell that she had become extremely stimulated from eating out Sharon and watching some of the earlier goings on from arms-length while Sharon had led the way. Now, she needed her own release. "It feels so big and hard inside me. It feels like its splitting me wide open but it feels incredible at the same time. Do it harder, Uncle Jeff," she said as she looked up at me. I could see the intense desire in her eyes and knew she needed a good hard fucking bad. I re-doubled my efforts and started fucking her for all I was worth. I slammed that steel-hard erection in and out of her in long full strokes as she started to twist and gyrate beneath me.

"Oh God...that feels so good," Emma said as her pleasure started to escalate. "Oh man...so hard inside me...oh yeah...harder...Sharon, it feels so good...you wouldn't believe it...oh fuck...so big...mmmmmm..." Emma was letting loose with a babbling stream of moans and groans as I could see she was rapidly approaching her much-needed orgasm. "Oh God, Sharon...it's so good...I'm so close...I...I...OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH..." She let out a loud wail as she started to convulse and shake as an intense climax shot through her. I kept pounding it into her as she gripped my shoulders tightly in her hands as her body thrashed about on the bed while her hips bucked up against me time and again.

"OH GOD...OH GOD..." she panted again and again as her toe-curling release continued. I looked down and could see the sweat running down her brow and her mouth was gaping open as she gasped for air. Her whole body had succumbed to the delicious sensations of her climax as every nerve-ending seemed to be simply throbbing with delight. She quivered and shook for a long time as the orgasm she craved so badly had her body just trembling with pleasure until she finally collapsed limply against the sheets.

"Oh man, that was incredible," she said as she released her grip on my shoulders and let her arms fall back to the bed on each side of her. I held still with my cock buried deep inside her as she started to come down from her orgasm.

"Emma, that was so cool!" Sharon said from beside us. "I've never seen anybody cum that hard in my life!" She looked down at our joined bodies excitedly. "Did it feel as good as it looked?"

"Better, it felt even better than it looked. Do you think you can give me another one, Uncle Jeff?" she asked as she looked up at me sweetly.

"I can try," I said as I drew back my hips and started to fuck her once again.

"Oh God, yes!" Emma hissed as she quickly got back into our fucking rhythm. "Mmmmm, that's so good...just keep doing it deep and hard." I did exactly as she asked and kept her wide flared hips pinned to the bed as I pounded my rock-hard cock back and forth deep inside her. I switched my angle of attack slightly and concentrated on pleasuring those hot folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina just beneath her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck...oh yeah...right there..."Emma said as she reached up and pulled my face down close to hers.

"Don't cum yet, save it for her," she whispered quietly in my ear so Sharon wouldn't hear. "I want you to cum on her tits for me." I simply nodded in agreement and she released me so I could go back to thrusting it high up inside that velvety hot cunt of hers. My thick rigid cock was tearing back and forth mercilessly across the roof of her vagina and I could see her looking up at me with a look of serene bliss on her face as her second climax approached.

"Unnhh...unnhhh...unnhhh," she let out a deep low groan with each hard thrust I made. I had to concentrate or I was going to blow my load right here inside her; and we both wanted me to do that all over Sharon instead. I pressed upwards and as the broad engorged crown tore once again across those sensitive membranes beneath her fiery-red clit, her climax burst upon her with a lightning-quick jolt.

"OH FUCK!...OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH," she groaned loudly as her head flopped from side to side as the exquisite sensations shot through her body. She was groaning and sighing with pleasure as I thrust my stiff erection in and out of her. I could feel a wash of her warm vaginal lubricant coating my cock and running down the shaft onto my bag as she relished in the sublime feelings of her shattering release. Her moaning and sighing continued for a long time as I rolled my hips and drove her crazy as her orgasm went on and on until finally a big shudder shook her entire body and she collapsed like a rag doll beneath me. With my cock buried balls-deep within her, I stopped my movements and looked down at her totally fucked-out young body. She still wore that beautiful white bra of hers and I could see her long stiff nipples poking at the smooth white material as she gasped for air.

"WOW!" Sharon said as both Emma and I filled our lungs with big gulps of fresh air. "That was incredible! Emma, are you okay? You look like you're gonna die."

"Oh God, Sharon, it was beautiful. If I did die right now...I'd die happy," Emma said as she gave a little giggle. "Sharon, it's unbelievable. You've got to try it." Emma scooted backwards until my cock popped out of her slippery twat and snapped up against my stomach noisily. She moved out of the way and pointed to the place where she'd just been lying. "C'mon, Sharon, he hasn't cum yet. You've got to try it. You'll love it!" she said ecstatically.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers