My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Niece Emma and busty friend Sharon dress up for Uncle Jeff.
7.9k words
4.77
32.3k
54
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

The girls finished up in the shower before me and I leaned into the water and luxuriated in the hot steamy spray. I saw them through the glass as they peeled off the wet t-shirts, dried themselves on the plush hotel towels and went back into my room. I'd told Emma were I'd put the lingerie, clothes and shoes I'd brought for her.

I finally finished up, ran a brush through my hair, brushed my teeth and gave myself a good look in the mirror. I couldn't help but smile at the lucky bastard looking back at me. Having these two beautiful girls together at the same time was a dream come true. Emma, always so eager to please, and Sharon, man, Sharon had turned out to be totally unbelievable! Like I said, that voluptuous curvy 19-year old body of hers seemed to be just made for sex and she was already showing me that in spades with her insatiable appetite for fucking. I figured having her slip into some sexy lingerie would make her even more excited, if that was possible. She was hot as a fucking pistol!

Giving myself one more sly grin in the mirror, I headed back to the bed and fluffed up the mass of pillows against the headboard before leaning back and savoring the moment. The girls had left the adjoining door between our two rooms open and I could hear the dull murmur of their voices as they talked and occasionally giggled in the other room. I reached down and gave my heavy cock a few leisurely strokes just to loosen it up for what I knew was coming.

"What do you think, Uncle Jeff?" Emma's voice broke me out of my reverie and I looked over towards the door between our rooms. "Oh sweet Jesus", I thought to myself as I looked at those two beautiful girls posing at each side of the door frame. They were each wearing one of the stretchy lace bodysuits, Sharon the white one and Emma the black one. Sharon was wearing the white high-heeled slingbacks while Emma had on those sexy black pointy-toed stilettos with the rhinestone band around her ankle. Their hair was still wet from the shower and looked deliciously sinful as it framed their pretty faces. They both gave me hot steamy looks as they leaned against the door frame in sexy poses that would have made any pinup model proud.

"You guys look gorgeous!" I said emphatically as I let my eyes roam freely over their alluring young bodies. They both smiled openly and I was almost blinded by the dazzling white teeth that both girls showed. Their parents must have spent a lot on braces for these girls because both of their smiles were exquisite. Both could have been part of a tooth- paste commercial. As the thought occurred to me, I started to think about my own paste I wanted to fill their young mouths with. I swung my legs over until I was sitting on the side of the bed facing them.

"What do you think of the outfit, Sharon," I asked.

"I love it!" she said jubilantly. "I feel so grown up and sexy in it. And the shoes are so nice! I can't believe all those other nice things you got for Emma too." She gestured towards the dresser and the closet where the rest of the lingerie and the dresses were stored.

"Well, she'd been a good girl so I thought she deserved it." I paused as I looked at her with a mischievous glint in my eye. "So far you've been a good girl too, Sharon. How would you like it if we took you out tomorrow and got you some things like I got Emma?"

"That would be great!" she gushed. She was simply beaming with excitement at the idea of getting some sexy lingerie and clothes for herself.

"I think we just might be able to do that," I said teasingly, "if you promise to be a good girl for the rest of the night."

She looked at me and gave me a sly devilish grin as she slowly swayed from side to side, those big round tits of hers wobbling enticingly. "By being a good girl, do you really mean by being a bad girl?" She took one of her fingers and traced the very tip along the smooth crease between her full pouting lips teasingly.

"Can you be a bad girl for me, Sharon?"

"Oh, I think I can be really good at being bad." Excellent! I thought to myself as I felt a surge in my dormant member.

"Emma, why don't you come over here and start sucking my cock," I said as I lifted my heavy thick manhood and held it out towards her. "I want you to get me ready to fuck Sharon again."

"Sure, Uncle Jeff," Emma said with a smile as she walked towards me. I watched as she slipped the obligatory stretchy hairband off her wrist and quickly whipped her long curly tresses up into a ponytail. She looked sexy and beautiful in the one-piece black bodysuit. It fit her lean body like a second skin and with the stilettos, it emphasized the slim lines of her lithe budding body. I let my legs roll to each side and she compliantly dropped to her knees between my spread thighs.

"Oh, Uncle Jeff, it's so beautiful," she muttered under her breath as her eyes remained glued to my long weighty cock. She leaned forward and as she opened her mouth, I lifted the big mushroom head and set it right inside her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed as she closed her full pouting lips around the head and started to softly suck.

"My, my, she is obedient, isn't she?" Sharon said as she sidled up to us provocatively in her alluring outfit. The white bodysuit left no doubt that this girl was blessed with a voluptuous curvy body. Every delicious curve was on full display in the titillating outfit. Her flawless creamy coffee-colored skin looked tantalizing as it contrasted dynamically with the brilliant white suit. The suit clung to every sweet pronounced curve and cast deep sexy shadows beneath that mammoth shelf of her thrusting tits. You could clearly see the outline of her coaster-sized areola and her finger-thick nipples showing through the stretchy white lace. As I watched those big knockers jiggle slightly beneath the tight material as she stepped sensually towards us, I felt my cock starting to pulse within Emma's soft sucking mouth already. She walked right up behind Emma and I could see her looking down over Emma's shoulder as Emma continued to softly suck and nurse at my slowly filling cock. Sharon put her hands on Emma's head and I watched her fingers entwine themselves in Emma's damp brunette locks.

"Yeah, suck that cock good, you little slut," Sharon said in a low purring voice as she took Emma's head and started to move it forcibly back and forth. "I want you to get it good and hard for me. I'm starting to feel that awful itch way up inside me again and I'm gonna need your uncle to give it a good long hard scratch for me." I could feel Emma's mouth and tongue increase the tempo of her efforts as she let Sharon move her head back and forth along my stiffening dick. Soon, Sharon let go and Emma enthusiastically continued to bob her head far down my cock as she noisily licked and slobbered away at it.

"Oh man," Sharon said under her breath, "look at how beautiful her lips look wrapped around your cock like that." We both looked down at those full soft lips of Emma's stretched snugly around the thick girth of my filling cock as she sucked vigorously.

"She certainly looks pretty with her face full of cock, doesn't she?" I said.

"Does she ever," Sharon uttered as she looked at Emma enviously.

"Sharon, pass me my camera there," I said as I pointed to my digital camera sitting on the dresser. Sharon turned and I got a look at that sumptuous round bum of hers. Jesus Christ! What an ass! It looked like two round beach balls fighting with each other as she swayed seductively in her high heels. I couldn't wait to get my hands on those babies. She turned and I ogled that curvy body of hers beautifully encased in the lace bodysuit. Fuck! What a fantastic set of tits she had! She handed me the camera and I looked through the view-finder and snapped a couple of close up pics of 18-year old Emma's full lips wrapped around my cock. I looked up and saw Sharon staring expectantly at me.

"Sharon, why don't you go through a few poses like we did by the pool the other day? You look so hot in that outfit and I'd like some nice pictures of you in it."

"Wha...what are you gonna do with the pictures?" she asked with a slight hint of trepidation in her voice.

"Oh, don't worry, they're not gonna end up on the internet or anything like that," I said to calm her fears. "But I will tell you that I'll use them myself to look at while I jerk off."

"Really? You'll look at pictures of me when you jerk off?" Her mouth was gaping open as she looked at me incredulously.

"Oh definitely. And if the pictures turn out as good as you look in that thing, I think I'll be pumping out a lot of loads looking at them."

"Oh wow!" she gasped. "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Just pretend you're modeling for a men's magazine and give me some really hot looks and poses. Make sure you show off your most attractive features."

"Like these?" she asked as she reached up and hefted her two big tits out towards me through the stretchy lace fabric.

"Oh yeah, just like that," I said as I brought the camera up into position and started clicking, "that's perfect." I kept snapping shots as she easily settled into posing to show off those huge heavy tits of hers. She looked right into the camera with a smoldering sexy look that had the camera almost melting in my hands. She then turned in profile to show me the luscious curves of her big round ass. I kept clicking and clicking and then lifted the camera slightly as she raised her arms and let her hands run through her silky black hair as her tits lifted and swelled forward enticingly beneath the stretched white lace.

"You lucky bastard," I thought to myself as I continued to take these sinfully wicked shots of my niece's busty best friend while my niece herself was kneeling between my legs sucking lasciviously on my hard thick cock. I finally set the camera down on the bedside table beside me and Sharon stepped over until she was right next to us.

"That...that itch way up inside me is getting bad again, Jeff," Sharon said as she looked at me through lust-filled eyes.

"Well, I think we'd better take care of that," I said with a big smile and then looked down at my niece. "Do you think we should help Sharon with that terrible itch, Emma?"

"Mmhhmm," she mumbled in agreement as she kept noisily sucking and slurping at my now rock-hard cock.

"Okay, Sharon, I just want to show you something first." I got to my feet and pulled my cock from Emma's warm mouth with a resounding "POP!" I grabbed one of the pillows stacked near the headboard and laid it in the middle of the bed slightly towards the bottom.

"Get up on your back there Emma," I said as I nodded towards the center of the bed. "That's it, now let your head hang back over the edge of the pillow. That's it...tip your head way back...oh yeah, that's perfect." That beautiful face of hers looked flushed from her ardent sucking and her sweet lips looked swollen and puffy; a perfect target for my rampant cock. I got onto my knees just behind her head at the bottom of the bed with my surging dick looming menacingly over Emma's pretty face, a glistening drop of pre-cum dangling from the enflamed tip. I pushed down on the top of my cock and drew the drooling tip all around my niece's gorgeous young face, a shining snail-trail glistening all over her smooth skin. I released my cock and it sprang back up towards my stomach as I started to move forwards. Emma knew what was coming and opened her mouth expectantly.

"Watch this, Sharon," I said as I leaned forwards in a push-up position and pointed the dripping head of my throbbing cock at Emma's open mouth. I lowered my hips as I aimed the engorged head at the inviting 'O' of her ovalled lips.

"Mmmmm," Emma let out a soft mew as I slid the big mushroom head smoothly between her full pillowy lips. I felt them close around the spongy membranes in a loving embrace as I fed more of it into her. Her mouth was incredibly hot and moist as she sucked her cheeks into an enveloping tunnel that my cock was only too happy to fill. I slid it deep into her mouth until I felt it bump against the soft tissues at the opening to her throat and then stopped.

"You okay, Emma?" I asked as I looked down at those beautiful lips stretched tightly around my thick cock.

"Mmhhmm," she murmured in agreement.

"Okay, sweetie, get ready," I warned and then as she took a deep breath, I pressed forwards. I felt her make a slightly gurgling noise and then my cock felt like it was being coated with hot liquid butter as it slid easily right down her throat.

"OH WOW!" Sharon exclaimed as I lowered my hips until the full length of my cock was buried inside Emma's throat and my midsection was pressed flush up against her face. "Jesus Christ! She's got it all!" Sharon's eyes were wide open in amazement at the lurid scene of Emma's lips stretched tightly around the base of my rampant cock as over nine hard inches had disappeared into her sucking mouth.

"Swallow for me, Emma," I said and she complied instantly. Holding myself up on my arms and looking down, I could see the muscles in her neck rippling as she swallowed. "Oh fuck, that feels great," I uttered as the warm massaging tremors seemed to run like a tiny gripping hand all the way down the length of my cock. She swallowed a second time and it felt like she was already trying to draw my potent seed up from the depths of my balls so it would shoot directly into her waiting stomach. Knowing she needed to breathe, I slowly withdrew until the engorged head cleared the opening of her throat and I saw her take a deep breath of cool air in through her nose. I slid it back and forth within her mouth for a few strokes as I looked over at Sharon. She was watching enraptured as Emma licked and sucked voraciously at the top part of my rock-hard cock filling her mouth.

"Put your hand on the side of her neck, Sharon," I said as I positioned the head back against the soft tissues at the back of Emma's mouth. Sharon reached forward and laid her fingertips gently along the side of Emma's smooth long neck. I flexed forward and this time Emma was totally relaxed as my cock slid into her throat.

"Oh man, I can feel it!" Sharon exclaimed as I slid forward until once again, the full length was buried all the way in Emma's face. "Oh God, I can feel how hard and big it is right through her skin!" I looked at Sharon's fingers as she slid them back and forth along Emma's neck where my cock lay hidden beneath. I could hear Sharon breathing raggedly already as she was becoming increasingly stimulated watching her best friend's throat being stuffed full of hard thick cock.

"Just keep your fingers there, Sharon. I'm gonna fuck her throat for a while." Sharon nodded and looked on as if mesmerized as I slid my hips backwards until the head had cleared that sensitive opening once again. "Here we go, Emma," I said as a warning as I adjusted my knees slightly on either side of her head and leaned a little further forward on my arms as I started to fuck it in and out of that velvety smooth throat of hers in a gentle rhythm. Emma kept her throat nice and relaxed for me and breathed through her nose regularly as I flexed my hips back and forth.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmmmm," Emma continued to let out a series of soft moans as I luxuriated in the delicious sensations of the buttery soft lining of her throat pulling at my cock as she swallowed with each deep penetration.

"Oh wow, this feels amazing!" Sharon said under her breath as I continued filling Emma's face with cock. I flicked my head down and could see Sharon's fingers gliding back and forth along the silky smooth skin of Emma's neck. I looked back forward and saw Emma's legs start to scissor apart as she writhed about on the bed. With her legs clad enticingly in the lacy black bodysuit, as he legs came apart, I could see her glistening pussy through the crotchless opening of the sexy garment. Her pink inner pussy-lips looked swollen with need and I could see her whole crotch was coated with her shining juices.

"I think she needs to cum, Sharon," I said as I looked over my shoulder. "Keep your hand on her neck but bring your other one down here and play with her." Sharon shifted a little bit sideways on the bed and brought her hand down over the lacy fabric covering the quivering muscles of Emma's flat stomach. I looked down as her fingertips slid right into Emma's hot gooey slot.

"Mmmm," Emma purred again as Sharon's fingers started to slide in and out of her cunt. I saw Sharon wasn't wasting any time as she already had three fingers buried up to the palm between Emma's pink puffy labia. I watched as she brought her thumb down right on top of Emma's engorged red clit and she started to rub that sensitive little nubbin.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...," Emma was groaning into my driving cock as her level of arousal escalated. I felt her hands reach up behind me and grip my ass as she pulled me down harder into her vacuuming mouth with each one of my throat-filling thrusts. Her legs started thrashing about and those sexy high heels were digging into the bed as she thrust her tingling cunt up against Sharon's penetrating fingers. I felt her approaching her climax so I backed fully out of her mouth so she could enjoy the delicious sensations of her oncoming orgasm as much as possible. I looked down as a long strand of her saliva connected the throbbing tip of my engorged cockhead to her puffy lips in a glistening wet web.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OOOOOOOHHHH," I looked down at her as her eyes closed in anguish and her legs shot out as she went totally rigid for a second and then she started shivering and shaking through a toe-curling orgasm.

"That-a-girl, let 'er buck," I said as I watched her wide womanly hips thrash about from side to side as Sharon kept plunging her fingers in and out of Emma's gushing twat at the same time as her thumb rubbed teasingly over the erect spire of Emma's throbbing clit. Emma's hands had come down over the delicate lace material covering her own budding tits and I could see her pinching her own nipples as she surrendered totally to the nerve-tingling sensations of a powerful climax.

"Oh fuck," she gasped out one more time and then she collapsed on the bed, her long coltish legs falling to each side as Sharon knew instinctively to stop the movement of her sliding fingers. She kept them buried deep inside Emma's slippery channel but I saw her thumb slide off the over-sensitive button of Emma's engorged red clit.

"Oh God, that felt so good," Emma said as she looked up at both of us through hooded eyes. "Oh Uncle Jeff, I love the feel of your cock sliding right down my throat. It's so big and hard and powerful. I just love having it in me."

"What about you, Sharon?" I said as I looked up at my niece's busty young friend. "Do you like having my cock inside you?" I looked down at my cock and her eyes followed mine and we all watched as it pointed straight up and bobbed up and down on its own with each of my heartbeats.

"Oh God, yes!" she said eagerly as she stared at the wide flared head shining with Emma's saliva.

"How's that itch you were talking about earlier? Do you still need me to scratch it again for you?" I sat back on my haunches and wrapped my hand around my rock-hard cock and stroked it slowly right towards Sharon's pretty face. She was looking at my rigid cock as if hypnotized as a glistening strand of precum oozed from the angry red eye of my cock as I slowly slid my hand forwards.

"It feels even itchier now than it did before," she said as her eyes never left my hard throbbing cock. "Do you think you can scratch it harder and longer for me this time?" As I took another slow stroke along the full length of my surging cock, the drop of precum continued to fill and slowly started to descend towards Emma's face beneath me.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers