My Niece Simone Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna and I watch Simone on a phone sex call.
4k words
4.68
32.4k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't read chapters 1-3, this won't make as much sense, so I suggest you read the first three chapters. Enjoy, vote, and send me a message.)

*

Putting on my robe, I walked into the kitchen, finding Anna whipping up pancakes, similarly garbed in an old flannel bathrobe. She smiled at me, handed me the morning paper and a cup of coffee. She had chopped pecans for the pancakes, but verified that I wasn't allergic to nuts before mixing them into the batter. Several minutes later, my newspaper reading was interrupted by the arrival of a steaming plate of pancakes, accented with crisply fried bacon, and a selection of syrups.

We read the newspaper as we ate, absorbed in our own thoughts, with no conversation. I finished my breakfast and started to carry the dishes to the sink. Anna jumped up, saying, "Let me."

"You don't need to. I can handle it."

She argued with me, although her eyes were on the floor. "No, actually I'd like to. You see, I really enjoyed last night, and while I've been submissive before with a man, last night you had me creaming all night long and I want to continue to be your slave, if you'll let me, and still allow me to run my business. Your style of control is what I fantasize about. Please?"

"I'll consider it," I offered. She accepted that and proceeded to do the dishes. While she worked, her robe sash came undone allowing the folds in the front of the robe to separate displaying the inner slopes of her breasts and her shaven pubes. Pulling her robe wide open, she ambled towards me, in a seductive walk that quickly got my cock's attention.

She stopped in front of me, her shaven pussy within an inch or two of my eyes and nose. Still averting her eyes from direct contact, she whispered in an almost hoarse seductive voice, "And you can do anything with or to my body that you want, as long as you don't do any serious or permanent injury or scarring. Anything!" As she finished, she lowered her breasts to my face, rubbing her tits across my nose and lips.

Knowing inwardly that I was definitely taking her up on the offer, I teased, "I'll definitely consider it," emphasizing the word consider. "But I've got to run. I've got some work I promised to a client that I have to finish."

She dutifully allowed me to escape. I peeked in on Simone' to say good-bye, but she was still sound asleep, so I let her be.

I called Alex later that day, intending to tell her about the events of the night, but by the time we connected up, Simone' had already told her about it. In excruciating detail. Alex explained that Simone' had actually gotten her off a couple of time, although Alex was convinced that Simone' hadn't realized it at the time. I asked Alex what she liked best and she laughed, responding with the scene where Anna has to watch me fuck Simone'. I'm secretly relieved that Simone had already told Alex, as my cock is hurting a bit from the intense sexuality of the past few days, and I wasn't sure I could deal with hot phone sex that evening.

I then mixed a Scotch and called Anna. Her Caller ID had clearly registered my name, as she answered, exclaiming, "Oh, god, Bob, I'm so glad you called." I wasn't sure but I thought I detected a note of panting.

"Hi, there," I responded, struggling to keep my voice businesslike, as my cock was already semi-hard contemplating the tortuous path I intended to put Anna through, if she wanted to really be my slave. "I've given your offer some thought. And, Yes! I'd like to have you as my sub. But! There are some conditions that must be met. The first is that you are to call me Master at all times when we are alone, but only when we are alone. Until I am ready to pronounce you my slave, we will keep this in the closet, so to speak. When other people are around, we will continue to continue the relationship in place prior to this agreement. Later this week, I will give you a written list of expectations that must be met, before you can become my true slave. Understood?"

Anna answered meekly, "Yes, Master, Sir. May I ask a question sir?"

"Very good! Asking permission. Permission granted."

"If I understand the rules, then it means that we are to continue to our sexual acting with Simone'? Is that correct?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Master, is there anything I can do now to show you how much I want to be your slave?"

My mind raced, contemplating many alternatives, filing most away for future pursuit, hopefully near future. After a couple moments of thought, I had one. "Yes, as a matter of fact. I want you to go home, find Simone, drag her to the bed if you have to, strip her, and eat her pussy until she comes. And then you are to call me immediately after she orgasms and tell me about it. In her presence. Understood?"

"Yes, master, sir."

We hung up and I made myself some supper.

Simone' called me about 9 that evening. I answered the phone, and was greeted with labored breathing. As soon as I proffered my hello, Simone responded, "Oh, god, Bob, Anna is eating my pussy, and I've already had several orgasms. Why don't you come over and join us. She is so hot, and such a slut. She desperately wants your cock, although she would never ask for it. I just know she does. You wouldn't believe what she did tonight. She came in, and just marched into my room and dropped her dress revealing that to be the only garment. Then, while I was still trying to grasp what was going on, she pulled my T-shirt off, pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my shorts. Within seconds she was sucking on my clit." She paused, and I listened to her heavy panting. Then, "Oh, fuckkk. I'm cummming. She's making me cum again."

Simone's vocabulary dwindled to moans and groans as Anna took her over the edge yet again. I smiled as my imagination converted the sounds into lusty images, recognizing the reality to be even more erotic than my first fantasy when I gave Simone' the instructions. My cock twitched, but sent conflicting messages to the brain. The first message focused on the availability of pussy, and definite interest. The second signal reflected the need for recovery from the previous night's debauchery. As much as I wanted more pussy, moderation won out, and I begged off for the evening, but Simone' made me promise to come by the next night. Alex had arranged for Simone' to make a real phone sex call and Simone' wanted Anna and me to watch. This was going to be kinky. Very kinky!

I arrived at their pad about a half hour in advance of call time. Both girls were wearing baggy sweat suits that hid every curve of their bodies. I asked about them, and they both laughed, telling me to be patient. Simone mixed me a Scotch, and Anna lit a joint. We drank, and smoked and talked about everything except sex, as it was obvious how nervous Simone really was. The phone rang, earlier than expected and Simone shrieked, jerking the phone off the table.

The nervousness in her voice showed as it cracked, "Hello."

We hear a feminine voice from the other end, too low to understand. But, Simone visibly relaxed, and responded, "Oh, Alex, it's you. Yes, I'm ready. Or, as ready as I'll ever be."

Then, after a pause, she added, "Oh, yeah, I've got a scene in my mind that I'm going to describe to him. From what you've said, I'm pretty sure he'll like it."

Another pause. "Okay, I got it. When he calls, as soon as I verify that it is Matt, I'm to just start describing the scene."

Simone and Alex hung up after a few more moments of calming talk from Alex. I relaxed and enjoyed seeing her nervous, knowing she'd do fine, once the scene got started. My curiosity was certainly aroused, wondering what scene Simone might have in mind for the lucky guy. Just before the call was supposed to start, Simone ushered Anna and I into her bedroom. I was surprised to find out that she had rearranged it in such a way as to have a stage like area in the corner, with theater floods lighting it up. Simone directed me to sit on one side of her queen sized bed, and she plopped down on the other. Anna took a seat in the chair. Simone had hooked up a headset for herself so that she could talk hands free, and she arranged herself on the bed. We had all gotten comfortable, and shared another joint by the time the phone rang. Simone answered.

"Hello." A pause. "Oh, hi, Matt, are you ready?" Another pause, and then Simone started her call.

"My girlfriend, Anna, just walked into your room. She removes her coat to reveal that she is wearing a white lace bra and panties set, with a white garter belt holding up white stockings. She is petite and well rounded, and the calves of her legs are stretched by the 4" heels she is wearing." As Simone talked, Anna got up from the chair, turned on the theater lights, and pulled off her sweats to reveal exactly the outfit that Simone had described to Matt. It hit me. Hard. Anna was going to act out the scene being described by Simone, and unless I missed my guess, I was playing the role of Matt, experiencing the scene. I wondered if Alex had anything to do with this, or if it was just Simone and Anna who had come up with it. Either way, my cock was already voicing its appreciation, as I felt it twitch in my pants. I listened attentively to Simone, but my eyes were focused on Anna.

Simone continued, "Anna is dancing seductively at the foot of your bed. Her eyes are closed as she imagines a sexy beat in her head. She spread her legs a bit, giving a full frontal view of her sexy curvaceous body. She slides her hand up her sides, casually sliding them across the sheer panels of her sexy bra. You watch as she slides them across her breasts, teasing the nipples through the bra. She's pinching them now, making them stand up. The material is thin enough for you to make out the darkness of the aureoles surrounding her now hard nipples. Take the rest of your clothes off Matt. She wants to see you as she teases you."

Anna continued dancing, and Simone continued her description as I took off my clothes, revealing my hard boner to both Anna and Simone.

"Anna's sliding her hands down her front, giving her breasts one last squeeze before she continues the downward slide. Her fingers find her navel, and you watch as she teases it, her now open eyes staring straight into yours. She purses her lips, and runs her tongue all along them in a sultry display of wanton lust. She knows she is getting to you, as your cock hardens for her to see. Her fingers slide lower, always in harmony with the soundless melody playing in her head. She plays with her garter belt with her right hand. Anna slides her left hand back up to her breasts, teasing some more. Your cock is hardening as you watch her every move. She continues to pinch her nipples through the material of her lacy bra. You want her to take it off, don't you?"

My cock was completely hard, and both Anna and Simone had noticed. Simone continued, "Anna's eyes are focused on your hard cock, as she continues to dance. With both hands, Anna reached behind herself and slowly undoes the clasp of her bra. Slowly and seductively, she lowers the bra, finally giving you a full view of her now naked breasts. Her large breasts barely sag, and her nipples are even larger than you had thought. Still swaying to the internal music, she continues to tease her nipples, sometimes caressing them softly, and at other times pinching them. Your hand slides down to your hard cock as she continues her slow seduction. While one hand continues to play with her nipples, her other hand once again journeys to the garter belt at her waist. This time, though, she don't stop there. The fingers slide beneath the waistband of her tiny panties. You watch as she slides her hand across her pubic mound, slipping a finger into her love channel. What you don't know is that her pussy is already wet. I can tell you it is soaking wet. At least it was when she left me just a little while ago. You see, Anna and I made love before she went over there. I fucked her hard with my dildo. I bet you would have enjoyed watching me fuck her. So, as you watch her fingers working inside of her panties, know how wet she is."

My eyes had widened at this wanton admission of lust by Simone. As Simone had described the scene, Anna had been acting it out of course. But when Simone mentioned the dildo, Anna broke from her role and reached behind a chair to pull out a strap-on with a dong that had to be at least twelve inches long and as thick as a fist. As Simone had been describing the scene, I watched Anna suck on the dildo while her fingers played in her pussy. I looked over at Simone and discovered that even though she was still wearing her sweats, her right hand had found it's way into her bottoms, and I could tell that Simone was giving her own pussy as much attention as Anna was delivering to hers. I continued to stroke my cock lightly, avoiding rushing to an early orgasm.

Simone continued, "Stroke your cock, Matt. As you do, Anna moves closer to the bed. There she is standing only a few feet from you as she continues to toy with her nipple and her pussy. She stops her playing long enough to lower her panties, allowing you full visibility of her shaven pubes. Her pussy lips are wide open and glistening with her love juices. You can see her distended clit. Anna spreads her legs a bit and using both hands she pulls her pussy lips even farther apart causing her pussy to gape open in hunger. Your cock is so hard knowing that I have eaten that pussy and fucked it just a little while ago. And I can tell you that she tastes so good. I can still taste her succulent slightly salty taste on my lips. Wouldn't you like to taste her?"

Anna is standing right next to the bed in front of me, her pussy less than a foot from my face. I wanted Anna so bad. I wanted to reach out and feel her; drive my fingers up her snatch and feel those juices on my skin. But this was Simone's show, and both Anna and I were going to let her direct the scene. I didn't know where this was going, but I was confident that Simone would make it exciting. My hard cock let Anna and Simone know that I found it exciting.

Simone continued, "Not yet. You'll have a chance to do that to her eventually. Right now, you're to just enjoy the show. Your eyes are focused on Simone's wide open pussy. You watch as she rubs her clit with her finger. She is moaning from the stimulation. You watch as she slips to fingers into her pussy. When she pulls them out, you can see her fingers are coated with cunt juice. Deliberately teasing you she raises her finger to her mouth, sliding them between her lips. She sucks on them as if they are a cock, smiling at the pleasure. She lowers her fingers back to her snatch and reinserts them into her wet pussy. Not just the two, but two more. She returns her other hand to her nipples, pinching them firmly, while she pumps her fingers in and out of her juicy cunt. She is now fucking herself with her hand. Her moans are intensifying, as her orgasm is building."

It was obvious to both Simone and I that Anna's orgasm was in fact approaching. Despite Simone's direction, Anna had closed her eyes, and was obviously fully focused on the pleasures of her own hand. I could feel the jism in my balls, and knew that at the current storytelling pace, I wouldn't last long before demonstrating my own orgasm for these two young ladies. Simone had managed to stay somewhat calm during all of this, although we could still see her hand working underneath her sweats.

Simone pressed on, earning her phone sex wages, "Anna is moaning loud now, as her fingers play with her nipples and pound into her pussy. She is watching you stroke that hard thick cock of yours." Simone paused.

"Ooh, is it that big? Then I'm sure that Anna is staring at it with an intense longing. You can see it in her eyes. She wants to devour you, and you want to fuck her. Anna is licking her lips eyeing your big dick. Her pace accelerates, with her fingers flying in and out of her pussy."

That was when Anna went over the top. She bit her lip to stay silent, but her entire body twitched in an intense masturbatory orgasm, and I watched as more juices flowed from her soaking pussy. God, I wanted that pussy so bad. My cock wanted attention beyond my own fist.

Simone stayed with the program, "As you watch, Anna starts cumming, screaming in orgasm, as juices drip from her pussy and fingers. She continues to pump in and out stretching the orgasm out for many seconds, ensuring that you are absolutely aware of the intensity of her lust. As she comes down from her orgasm she removes her fingers from her cunt, and languorously moves them toward your mouth. Hoping that she is going to let you taste her delightful love juice, you open your mouth in anticipation. She doesn't disappoint you as she slides her wet fingers into your mouth, letting you taste her. Doesn't she taste good?"

I nodded in agreement, as Anna had provided me the delight of tasting her pussy juice just as Simone had directed.

Simone continued, "Now Anna is going to take care of you. She climbs up on the bed next to you, but stops you as you start to reach for her. She is there to give you pleasure. You are to just lay back and enjoy. That's better. She is kneeling on the bed next to you, and reaches down to feel your big hard cock, smiling in anticipation. She places one knee next to your shoulder and then lifts the other leg and twist around so that she is now straddling your head, with one knee on each side, and her pussy hovering a few inches above your face. Her sexual aromas are strong, and you can see her cum dripping down her thighs. As you watch up close, she once again plays with her clit, and slides in and out of her pussy. Then she lowers her pussy to her face. You're ready, as your tongue thrusts out to meet the clit as it descends to your hungry mouth. Your vision is snuffed out, but the delight of having her pussy planted firmly on your mouth more than makes up for the inconvenience."

Anna had done just as Simone had directed, and I was now enjoying the taste of her delightful juices. Moments later my hand on my cock was brushed aside to be replaced by Anna's softer hands. Electric impulses shot from my cock to my brain as the atmosphere heated up even more in Simone's bedroom. Anna stroked my cock a couple of times, but it wasn't log before her mouth replaced her hands.

Simone continued her storytelling, "Anna is now giving you the attention you want, as she has wrapped her hands around you huge cock. You can feel the wetness of her hands as she uses her own cunt juice to lubricate your cock. As much as you are enjoying this, you're surprised when you feel her lips touch the tip of your cock." My cock was already twitching, and I didn't expect to hold back much longer.

Simone had paused her documentary, but Anna only intensified her ministrations to my manhood. Within moments of the initial electric jolt of her lips touching my cock head, she had completely engulfed it, her lips teasing the base of my cock. Applying pressure with her lips, she slowly slid her mouth all the way back up my ten inch cock. I demonstrated my appreciation of her sensuous mouthing on my cock by driving my tongue deep into her soaking cunt, sucking the juices of both Anna and Simone from deep within Anna's very hot pussy.

Simone resumed her talk after another up and down stroke by Anna. "Oh, yes, Matt. I am soaking wet as I visualize what Anna is doing to you. I've got three fingers up my cunt fingering my g-spot as I imagine her.. "Oh, god yes, she's making you cum. Oh fuck, that is so hot.."

As if on cue, I erupted into Anna's mouth, blowing my entire load of cum in one strong spurt. Simone didn't miss a step, continuing, "oh yes, I can see your cum dripping from her mouth. And, yes, I am soaked... Hello. Hello? Matt? Matt, are you there. Shit," Simone said, hanging up the phone. "He hung up on me. Alex had warned me that might happen, but god, I at least expected a thank you."

12