My Niece Simone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I barely made out what she was saying as I was still catching my breath. But, as Anna rolled off of me, similarly exhausted, Simone continued her monologue. Focusing her words on us, she had become a regular sex talk addict, "You guys got me so god damn hot. Anna, pull my pants down! I want you two to watch me as I cum. I've been right on the edge for so long, but I had to hold it together for Matt." Simone raised her ass off the bed, allowing Anna to pull her sweats down. Simone spread her legs, giving us a full view of her wide open pussy, framed by her over-engorged vaginal lips. She had four fingers pumping into her twat. "I'm so fucking hot, oh, god, fuck..." Simone moaned continuously as we watched her finger her twat. It didn't take long before she reached her climax, screaming, "Oh, fuuuuuuck, I'm cummmming." She continued to shake and throb in mini climaxes for another minute or so, but her documentary had been overtaken by her orgasms.

It wasn't much later when Simone collapsed onto the bed with Anna and me.

I awoke to daylight streaming into Simone's window, and I climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb the sleeping beauties. It wasn't out of respect for their beauty sleep; no, it was because of realization that if they awakened horny, which was quite likely, I would undoubtedly die as they took advantage of me one time more than my heart could stand.

I gathered my clothes, slipped out of the bedroom, and dressed in the living room. I jotted the girls a note, and jetted home.

12