My Niece Simone Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna becomes my subslut.
5.9k words
4.57
32.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continued story. While I hope you enjoy this as a standalone story, it will make more sense if you read the previous chapters.)

*

Simone called me later that afternoon. We chatted at length about everything, including the events surrounding her phone call. But, she was bummed a bit. Seems she had told Alex everything, and Alex chastised her royally, reminding Simone that it important to be able to get the guy off, without the benefit of a personal live show to describe. Alex had forced Simone to agree to do the next three calls without any audience, and further, to avoid having sex with anyone else until she had finished three more calls. As much as Simone whined, I could tell that she was a bit overwhelmed and excited by the amount of control that Alex was demonstrating. Simone made it very clear she intended to do exactly as Alex ordered; admitting to me that she would probably do anything Alex told her to do. I smiled to myself.

I got some business taken care of, but my mind was playing with Anna, thinking up fantasies, and putting them in my mental filing cabinet, trying to find the next test for her. Finally, I landed on one, and sent her an e-mail with the following cryptic note, "A FedEx package will arrive by 10AM. You are to follow the instruction in the box."

That night I crashed with a good book. I awakened the next morning, contemplating my day. I finished my day's business, with my mind focused on the upcoming happy hour. I arrived at the cocktail lounge at my selected hotel earlier than Anna. In my package to her, I had sent her some money, and some instructions as to what to wear, what to bring, and where to go. I had selected a lounge at a hotel where there was a major convention of security officers, guaranteeing an ample supply of hunks. I slipped the hostess a fifty and asked for a quiet booth with a sexy waitress. She smiled and escorted me to a booth in a dark corner of the lounge.

A few minutes later a slim petite black girl arrived at my table introducing herself as Angie. She was wearing the appropriate uniform of skirt and white blouse, but with her trim figure and 34A breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. While the other three waitresses were well endowed and showed lots of cleavage, Angie sex appeal was in her flagrant display of her obviously aroused tits. I ordered a Scotch, and a Margarita for Anna.

Anna showed up right on time, and after a short conversation, the hostess escorted Anna to my table. I asked Anna about what she was supposed to bring, and she handed me a bag. I looked inside and smiled with the satisfaction that Anna had followed my instructions to the letter. Moments later Angie arrived with our drinks.

Angie turned to leave, but I stopped her. I handed her a hundred dollar bill and promised another one at the end of the evening if she went along with me, and did what I asked, telling her that I was not asking for sex, and she could opt out at any time and keep the hundred. She smiled at me, and said, "Whatever you want."

As Anna listened next to me, I told Angie what I wanted. "This slut sitting next to me wants to be my sex slave. There are many things she has to do before she can be my slave, and we are out tonight to fulfill one of those requirements. In this bag are two remote controls. One controls a vibrating egg that is in her pussy. The other controls an egg stuffed up her ass. Isn't that right, Anna?"

Anna nodded, "Yes, master."

I continued, "Tonight, I am going to film Anna as a sex toy for a couple of young hunks having their way with her. So, here's the deal for you. You are to choose the two hunks from the customers in the lounge, and arrange the taking of Anna. I will be the director and they will wear masks and do only as their told. They must sign waivers for my personal use of the video. When you select the two hunks, you will give them the bag, and explain what it contains. You will demonstrate to them the effect of the controls on Anna, by showing them how to use the remote control. I suggest that you try out the remotes right now, so that you see how they work."

By the time I had finished my very specific oral instructions, Angie was smiling. She answered, "I'd love to. Can I try the remotes out now?"

"Yes, why don't you? And you can try them out anytime you want."

Angie pulled the two remotes out of the bag, and with one in each hand, slowly advanced the slider control. It didn't take long before Anna groaned, and Angie slid the control back down.

Angie went on about her duties, and we sipped our drinks. Anna kept her eyes downcast, as she should. I took the opportunity to ensure she understood the rules. I gave her a safe word, and asked if she was ready to proceed. She nodded in affirmation, muttering, "Yes, master."

We sipped our drinks, and I took the time to outline all kinds of possible outcomes for Anna for that evening. I would pick out a guy in the lounge and then describe to her an explicit rendition of what he would do with her. I knew I had Anna's pussy wet when Angie brought our second round of drinks.

Angie took the opportunity to test the remotes, proving to all of us that still worked as Anna moaned. I took the opportunity to ratchet up the excitement. Before Angie walked away, I told her that I would double her tip if she joined us in the hotel room later.

She responded instantly, "That's easy. Count on it. You have one really gorgeous slut here. I can't wait to see what you intend to do to her. But can I ask her some questions?"

"Sure."

Angie turned to Anna and said, "Come with me. Let's go to the lady's room. If that's okay with you?" she asked, looking at me.

"By all means."

They returned several minutes later. I noticed an additional flush in Angie's cheeks, but didn't mention it. I asked, "Did you find out what you wanted to know?"

"Yeah," she laughed. "I learned that this slut really wants to be your slave, and is prepared to do whatever you ask. Oh, and by the way, she really knows how to eat pussy. Can I have her as my slave when you're done with her?" She laughed again, smiled at me, and returned to work with the comment, "My pussy is so fucking wet!"

I continued my verbal teasing of Anna, describing kinky sex scenes with various customers in the lounge. I raised the level a couple of notches then, ordering Anna to crawl under the table, take my cock out, and suck it. She did so without hesitation. Within seconds, she had my zipper down, my hard cock out and in her mouth. I was surprised when Angie returned after only a minute or two.

She reached into the bag for the remote, asking me where Anna was. I very explicitly told Angie what Anna was doing.

"Oh, god, that's hot. I've decided on who is going to enjoy your slut. Do you see the two black dudes up at the bar? They've been chatting me up, and I can tell you that their cocks are huge. As tight as their pants are, there is no doubt. I want to watch them fuck her." A sensuous tightening of Anna's lips around my cock indicated her willingness to submit to my desires. Angie picked up the bag, and said loud enough for Anna to hear, "I get off duty in thirty minutes, and I've told the two dudes to meet me afterwards for a party. I'm going to give them these controls some time in the next thirty minutes, with a full explanation of who is receiving the benefit of their attention." She walked away and I ordered Anna back up to the table.

Anna started to raise her drink to her lips, when she started muttering, "Oh, god, she's turned it up to the tease level. Oh, god, I'm so fuckin' wet." I ordered Anna to keep quiet. She did her best to meet my demands. We sipped our drinks for a few minutes, and I watched as Angie delivered drinks and the bag to two dudes across the room. She slipped up to the bar next to them, and visited with them for several minutes. Shortly after Angie left them, one of the guys sauntered over to our booth, and slid in next to Anna.

As he sidled up next to Anna, she started moaning. The dude smiled and said, "Angie says you're a slut, and we can do whatever we want with you."

Anna moaned louder, clearly unable to control herself.

The dude continued, "I can see how hot you are." He reached over, and pulled her top aside, baring Anna's boob. Her turgid nipple was swollen and bright red. As soon as the black guy touched her nipples she was creaming in the booth.

"Whoa, fella, slow it down," I commanded. "If anything is going to happen here, it will be when I say. Do you have any problem with that?"

The black dude, recognizing my control, replied, "No problem at all, and neither will my buddy." He signaled his friend to lower the speed. His friend apparently obliged, as Anna's loud moans subsided to whimpers. As she recovered, Anna did nothing to cover her exposed boob, but did study the black dude, her eyes exploring every inch of his body. He looked to be about 6' and weighed a solid 200 pounds. He was in his early 20's, and would qualify as a trophy boy toy for any woman.

"What's your name?" Anna asked.

"Dylan, and my friend's name is Shawn."

"You can call me slut-whore for the evening. My master wishes it."

"Ok, slut-whore, we want to go up to your room and fuck you. Now!?" he added, looking at me.

"In due time," I answered. I took his cell number promising to call when we were ready. I closed Anna's top, and started to leave with her. I found Angie, and whispered our room number into her ear, telling her the plan to call the dudes a bit later, and that she was to bring the remotes with her. Angie assured me that she would be up in about ten minutes.

The elevator was crowded, and after we found our way to the rear, I put my arms around Anna's waist. I pulled her back into me, letting her feel my hard cock through my pants and her thin dress. I whispered into her ear, describing quite explicitly what I hoped the black dudes would do with her. She shivered, and pressed more firmly against my cock, clearly embracing my nasty thoughts.

We finally made it to our room. As soon as the door was closed, I ordered Anna to disrobe. I had already set up the video gear with two tripod cameras, and one hand camera. She quickly removed her one piece of clothing and laid down on the bed. I ditched my lounge clothes for a pair of lounging pants and extracted some bondage gear from my bag. Her eyes widened, but she said nothing. The room had two queen beds, and I quickly tied her face up and spread-eagled on one of them. I put on her mask so that she couldn't be recognized in the video

I had just finished the last knot, when there was a light knock at the door. I figured it was Angie, and I opened the door to let her in. It was Angie, but I was surprised to find out she was not alone. Next to her was a tall late 30's woman with long flowing brunette hair and elegantly dressed in a silk pantsuit. The pantsuit was belted tightly at the waist, accentuating her narrow waist. The material clung lovingly tight to her abdomen, hips, and ass, displaying her very curvy hips. Above the waist, the material was loose, with a neckline that plunged to the belt, allowing pleasing views of the canyon between her obviously enhanced breasts. My eyes finally found their way to her face. In a word, she was beautiful, with firm but sensuous features. Smiling green eyes and a delightfully thick pair of lips finished the image.

Angie introduced her. "This is Inga, my Mistress. She said that I can enjoy your party, but only as long as she is present."

Inga spoke up, "That is enough Angie. Here is the deal, sir. I understand that this is your scene, and I respect that. When Angie told me what you were doing, I was quite enthralled. Excited in fact. Since you invited Angie, I assume that you like an audience. Now, I wasn't so naïve that I didn't figure you expected to include Angie in the evening's activity somehow, but it was evident that you don't mind additional players. So, here is my offer. You may have Angie for the evening, and she is to be completely under your control, unless of course she utters her safe word. For that, I get to watch everything. While I hope that you find a way to ensure my pleasure during your scene, I have brought my own toys, and I will be more than satisfied to just watch and masturbate. I will give you permission to do whatever you want with me, except penetration. I choose who, when, and where penises enter me. Okay?" She held up a large handbag, implying it contained her toy collection.

I had no doubt as to its contents, and seeing no downside to her offer, I quickly accepted and ushered them into the room. When they first saw Anna tied down to the bed, Angie squealed, and Inga commented positively on the blatant display of womanhood. I had to agree. Anna had been so hot and horny for so long, that her juices were dripping from her wide open pussy. I saw her eyes open wide through the eyes slits in the mask when she saw Inga, but she remained dutifully quiet. My mind was racing a mile a minute with the new options, and I acted quickly.

"Angie, I want you to undress Inga, and help her get comfortably ensconced in that chair." I pointed at the chair I had placed right at the foot of Anna's bed, next to one of the tripod cameras. Angie did as I instructed her, and Inga voiced no opposition. I did my best wolf whistle when Angie bared Inga's breasts. Clearly enhanced, they stood out firmly from her chest. The C-cup boobs were tipped with large bright red aureole and thick firm nipples. Inga was now wearing only a garter belt and stockings. I told Angie to leave them on. Angie then pushed Inga back into the chair, where Inga proceeded to lay back, and allow her legs to open wide, revealing a clean shaven crotch, with her pussy lips showing obvious signs of arousal I walked around behind Inga and slid my hands down across her shoulders to her wonderful pendulous breasts. As my fingertips found her nipples, she moaned appreciatively. I pinched her nipples firmly, and she responded gutturally, "Oh god yes! Harder!" I gave her what she wanted and was rewarded with another appreciative moan. But I soon pulled away as Inga was not the focus of the evening.

I had brought masks for the guys, but had not anticipated using someone like Angie in the video. I mused out loud about my problem, and Inga solved it by telling Angie to don her scarves like a harem girl. Angie pulled a couple of pink scarves out of the bag and tied them around her head, instantly transforming herself into an anonymous harem girl. Nice! I had her remove her blouse, but told her to keep her skirt on. She presented a very photogenic young harem girl. Now for the setup.

I wanted the girls to be soaking wet when the guys arrived. I pulled the double dildo out of the drawer and handed it to Angie. I started the video cameras, and gave Angie her instructions. I then called the cell phone. Dylan answered on the first ring, surprising me what with the background noise in the bar. I told him the room number and told him to be there in 10 minutes; no earlier, no later. He agreed. I noted the time, and picked up the hand cam to catch Angie's action. I captured the action as Angie turned the knobs up on the remotes, not high, just enough for Anna to feel them. Then she got up on the bed, and threw her leg over Anna's head so that she was facing the foot of the bed. She slid her hand beneath her skirt and blew kisses to the camera at the foot of the bed. "Can you see my pussy, Anna? See how wet I am. My juices have just been flowing like crazy ever since we went to the bathroom. Now lick my clit." Angie played with her tit with one hand as she lowered her pussy onto Anna's face. "Oh, yeah, that's the way, lick it. Lick my clit. God, yes! Oh, yeah, push your tongue up into my twat. Oh, god, she's doing it. Yeah, go girl. Oh, god!"

I looked over at Inga. She was watching the scene play out in front of her. But she still had her hands resting on the chair arms. I adjusted my slacks to allow my boner to stretch out. I then ordered Angie to go down on Anna getting into a 69 position. She did exactly as I asked providing Inga a great view of her sucking on Anna's pussy. I moved around to catch the view of Anna eating Angie's pussy. I watched as Anna would slide her tongue up one side of Angie's pussy, then flick the clitoris with the tip of her tongue, and then slide it back down the other side of Angie's pussy. Anna would then give attention to that tight piece of skin separating the pussy from Angie's asshole.

I was getting a good close-up when the buzzer announced the arrival of the black dudes. Inga offered to let them in, and I accepted but I told her to have them stand by for another minute or so. Inga nodded, and went to the door. I told Angie it was time for the double dildo. I wanted them to be fucking each other when the dudes came into the room. I kept the camera running as Angie raised herself off of Anna and slid around to face her. Angie grabbed the double dildo and slid it easily into Anna's dripping cunt. She then twisted so as to still face the camera and while straddling Anna's stomach, slid the other end deep into her own cunt. With one hand she had hold of the double dildo and was pumping it back and forth into and out of each of their cunts. At the same time, Angie pumped up and down to add even more action to the scene. I then told Inga to let the dudes in, but to tell them to be quiet and just watch.

Both Shawn and Dylan gasped when they saw the scene on the bed, but they controlled themselves pretty quick. I kept the camera running on the scene on the bed, but I smiled as I watched Inga undress the dudes out of the corner of my eye. They just watched the scene as Inga pulled down their pants. Their members were already rock hard, and Inga slid one hand onto each cock. I could tell that Inga was getting into performing the "fluff" role; getting the guy hard off camera before he enters the scene. It didn't take much for these guys. Dylan's cock was pretty big at about nine inches, but Shawn's was gargantuan, easily measuring 13" or so. As soon as they were both hard, Inga had them put on their mask and she pushed them into the scene, one on each side of the bed. I gave them permission to touch the girls.

They immediately reached out and started playing with Anna's tits. Angie kept up the fucking action with the dildo buried in their cunts. The additional attention of the hands on her tits took Anna screaming over the top rolling into series of orgasms driven by the pounding of Angie's cock into her. As they continued to fuck, I looked over at Inga. Inga was now well into the scene. She had returned to the chair, and was slumped down in the chair with her legs wide open. She was squeezing her own nipples with one hand while three fingers of the other hand were already buried in her pussy. Here eyes were locked onto Shawn's huge cock. I had Shawn move up onto the bed next to Angie. I then directed Angie to play with Shawn's cock. Angie continued to hump Anna while she started to stroke Shawn's cock. Angie reached between her own legs, and scooped up some of her pussy lube, and used it to lube up Shawn's huge member. After some attention to Shawn's cock with her hands, Angie lowered her mouth to his huge member. We all watched as she deliberately and slowly licked his shaft, causing the pre-cum to ooze from the head. I zoomed in with the camera as she licked the pre-cum from the head of Shawn's cock. Wanting to be fair, I ordered Dylan up on the bed, telling him to put his cock into Anna's mouth.

Inga and I watched as our two slaves ministered to the guys. My cock had hardened by now, and I stroked it occasionally as I soaked up the eroticism of the scene playing out in front of me. Anna and Angie, still filled with their double dildo, were driving Shawn and Dylan crazy with their mouth action on the huge cocks. It hadn't taken long before Inga had extracted a vibrator from her toy bag, and was already using it on her obviously hyper-sensitive clit.

12