My Niece Simone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was counting on the fact that Shawn and Dylan would be able to get it up again, given the scene in front of me, as I ordered Angie to make Shawn cum on Anna's tits. I wanted the video to pick up on the guys shooting their jism all over Anna. Angie bent to the task willingly, and Shawn's moans let all of us know that Angie was having an effect. And Anna was treating Dylan the same as best she could as Dylan drove his cock deep down her throat, and back out again. I was focused on the action in front of me, keeping the camera focused on the intense mouth action being provided, and not wanting to miss the cum shot.

I was so into the filming that I didn't notice Inga leaving her chair. I first realized that she had moved when I felt hands at the opening of my lounging pants. Keeping the camera focused on the action on the bed, I glanced down to see Inga kneeling in front of me. She deftly extracted my hard throbbing cock and immediately started emulating the action on the bed. As hard and excited as I was, I didn't think I could take much more without blowing my wad. I did my best to stay focused on Shawn and Dylan.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," screamed Shawn as Angie's mouth action combined with her hands stroking the lower part of huge cock. Angie caught some of his cum in her mouth, but knowing I wanted the cum shot, she pulled his cock out, and continued to stroke him as stream after stream of cum pumped from his cock, much of it landing on Anna's breasts and neck.

It wasn't but a few moments before Dylan followed Shawn, pulling his cock from Anna's mouth, and unloading another huge spurt of cock juice. Much of Dylan's load landed on Anna's face and in her mouth. Her tongue went to work instantly sucking in as much of Dylan's love juice as she could, sliding her tongue all around her lips, searching for man juice.

Both Dylan and Shawn fell back in post-orgasmic bliss, but Angie didn't stop. By now, the men's cum combined with the steady fucking she was giving Anna had driven Angie over the top. She had bent down to start licking the cum from Anna's tits, when she erupted with her own orgasm. She screamed in orgasm, still pumping the dildo into both of their cunts.

The action took Anna over the top as she started screaming, "Oh, fuck. I'm cumming. Fuck me, slut. Hard! Oh, fuuuck. Drive it into me! Oh, yeah!" I kept the camera rolling as the two of them gave each other a string of orgasms that I knew I'd enjoy again later on video. In the meantime, Inga had not stopped her ministrations on my cock, and I could feel it throbbing in anticipation, and as much as I wanted to cum as well, I wasn't done with any of them.

"Inga, stop!" I ordered. "Return to your chair!"

She looked up at me, and with a grin of acquiescence she responded, "Yes, sir." She did as she was told, plopping down on the chair and draping her arms over the arms of the chair. Her legs were spread wide open giving us a full view of her wide open and soaking wet pussy.

I stopped the cam to give us all a break. I asked the guys if they were capable of recovering, and both responded positively and with passion. With that, I explained the next scene I wanted to shoot. They were to take turns fucking Anna, but when they came it had to be outside of her cunt so that the camera could capture their spurting. Neither one of them had a problem with that. I reset the cameras and told Anna to start playing with herself to tease the guys. She didn't need to be told twice, as she slid her hands to her twat. She spread her pussy lips wide and started fingering her large engorged clit. I zoomed in on the action, not wanting to miss the opportunity to capture her sexual bliss digitally for my future enjoyment. My mind raced as I knew that I would be showing this video to Simone and I imagined her hot reaction to seeing her roommate/landlord as a sex slut. And, of course, my cock responded to the hot visions that my mind jumped to, stiffening even more.

I then had Angie pour us each a glass of wine from a bottle I had, allowing us to relax a bit. I drank my wine, and realizing that everyone had orgasmed except for Inga and I, I went over and knelt on the floor between Inga's wide open thighs. I sensually slid my hands up the inside of her legs, not stopping until my fingers reached her hungry pussy. Even that didn't stop me as I slid three fingers into her hot twat. I wasn't sure whether what I was doing was acceptable to her or not, but I figured she would respond one way or the other. She moaned in pleasure as soon as my fingers pushed inside of her, and with that I knew I had permission to play with her pussy. I started massaging her clit with my thumb as my fingers sought out her g-spot. She continued to moan loudly as I fingered her, sliding further down in the chair to enable my fingers to penetrate her deeply. My fingers found her g-spot and her moans increased in volume and frequency.

"Oh, god, don't stop," she mewed. I kept my focus on Inga, although I was hoping that we had an audience as my ministrations had a dual purpose. Not only did I want to bring Inga to an orgasm, but I wanted the show to reenergize the guys for another round. It wasn't very long before I heard sounds behind me that indicated I was successful.

I wasn't sure which one, but one of the guys couldn't hold back, "Jesus, these are three hot fucking sluts. I really need to fuck one of them."

I didn't want to stop playing with Inga, so I told Angie to start the camera, and told the guys they could take turns fucking Anna. I slid around to the side of Inga, positioning myself so that I could continue to stroke her pussy while we watched the action in front of us. It was quickly obvious that Dylan had spoken as he was already stroking his very stiff cock, and climbing up on the bed between Anna's widely spread thighs. This time there was no foreplay, as he guided his cock to the landing zone between her legs, and with a quick thrust he penetrated her completely, driving his thick long cock deep into her pleasure pot. We watched as he withdrew almost completely and then drove it in again. He quickly settled into a rhythm, and after about four or five strokes, Anna was again moaning in pleasure, and begging for more. My newly found slut was definitely demonstrating her desire to please me by pleasing whomever I allowed to fuck her.

Shawn and Angie weren't just sitting idly either, as he had started playing with her little titties, squeezing her hard nipples and eliciting moans of appreciation from her. Her hands encircled his hard cock sliding up and down his shaft. She looked over at me and asked if she could fuck him. I agreed, and she quickly pushed him onto his back next to Anna with his head towards the camera. She threw her leg across his thighs, straddling him above his cock. Then, obviously starring for the camera, she reached between her legs, and spread her pussy lips wide, sliding fingers within the folds of her cunt. With her other hand she grasped Shawn's stiff organ and pressed it against her clit, sliding it back and forth. In his obvious state of excitement, Shawn pushed his buttocks off the bed, trying to force his cock into Angie, but she was quicker, raising up to avoid penetration.

"Lay back and let me do it," she commanded. "I'm fucking you, not the other way around." While I was surprised with Angie's total control of the scene after having learned that she was Inga's sub, I had learned many years earlier that many people in the alternative lifestyle enjoyed being both sub and dom, depending on their mood and partner. Clearly, Angie was enjoying the control she had right now. All the time this was happening Dylan had continue to pound into Anna's twat, and I admired his ability to drive her crazy. Inga and I continued to watch this wanton scene play out in front of us, but I knew my own lust would need satisfying very soon as my cock continued to throb in its fully aroused state.

As I continued to finger Inga, I could feel her juices flowing indicating her arousal as well. Forsaking my original intent to give her an orgasm I became selfish and told her to suck my cock. She responded instantly, lowering her face to my rigid cock. She wasted no time on pretense, surrounding my purplish cockhead with her delicious lips. Inga demonstrated her cock sucking skills by immediately taking my entire 10 inches into her mouth, sliding her lips all the way don to my balls. I settled back to enjoy the pleasure of her lips as I watched the girls on the bed get fucked. I prayed to myself that the camera was capturing the action since I was too far gone to get up and check. By now, all of us were panting and moaning in excitement and the room reeked of sex. Anna had been having a string of orgasms, finally driving Dylan over the top. Dylan was clearly enjoying the role of a porn star, as he pulled his cock out of her twat and started stroking it. With just a stroke or two, he started shooting spunk over Anna's belly and twat with string after string of cum juice squirting out.

His performance triggered the rest of us. The show combined with Inga's cock sucking skills took me over the top just as I heard Shawn screaming in orgasm. I added my moans to the cacophony as I came in Inga's mouth. I looked up to Anna's face, to see her staring at my crotch watching her mistress pleasure me. She was squeezing her own nipples and moaning in pleasure. Within seconds, Anna announced her orgasm, and as she did, I felt Inga gush her own juices onto my fingers which were still buried deep into her cunt.

I continued to finger Inga as Dylan and Anna collapsed on the bed next to their fuck partners, providing Inga with one prolonged orgasm before we both collapsed backwards in post orgasmic bliss.

I don't know how long we laid there catching our collective breaths and reveling in the intensity of our orgy. After I had recovered, I moved to shut off the camera, hoping that the video captured the orgy for future pleasure. Dylan and Shawn extricated themselves from the girls. They asked for a copy of the tape, but I declined reminding them of the original agreement. They didn't argue very hard, accepting the situation. They took quick showers, dressed, thanked me for a great evening and left. I then ordered Angie to clean the rest of us up, which she did efficiently.

I asked Anna if she had enjoyed the scene. She responded, "Oh, yes, master. Can we do it again sometime?"

I smiled at her answer, and replied, "That will be up to me!"

Anna and Inga finished cleaning up and dressed. Before they left, Inga handed me her business card, expressing the desire to get together again some time. I smiled and nodded and gave her my business card in return, telling her that we would invite them over some time to watch the video with us.

I took Anna home. On the way I gave her further instructions as my slut. She was free to have sex with whomever she chose, but she was to tell me about it afterwards in explicit detail. She was also to be available to do my sexual bidding whenever, wherever, and with whomever I ordered. She agreed completely with my terms and asked if I wanted to come up. I declined, but watched smilingly as she disappeared into her condo building.

12