My Niece Simone Ch. 07

Story Info
I watch Simone do phone sex on her video cam.
2.7k words
4.58
19.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuing story with several chapters to go. Things will heat up considerably in ensuing chapters.)

*

After our party with Sharon, I desperately wanted to watch when Simone did her call. I was confident that it would be very hot, but after she had been reprimanded by Alex, she wanted to do her calls alone. I pushed and cajoled, but to no avail. It was always, "Alex said not to allow anyone in my room when I'm doing a call."

It hit me. In her room. "Can I set up a video cam and watch you from my computer. Then I'm not in the room."

"But, then everybody will see it. No way!"

"No, no. I can set it up for password protection and all that. Besides, you'll know where the camera is, and if you want, you can put something over the camera."

I continued to press the advantage.

"But, it doesn't seem fair. You getting to see me and all, but what about me. What do I get out of this?"

"Well, besides getting paid and the pleasure of the verbal tête-à-tête with your caller, I could set up a video feed from my bedroom to yours, and you can watch me."

She considered my proposal, and slowly a smile crossed her face, "Oh, cool. Done. Can you have it ready by 9PM tonight?"

It was tight, but I was going to do my best. I hit Fry's, bought what I needed, and set her apartment up first. She offered me a joint, but I refrained, knowing I'd need to focus to get the job done and tested in time. I finished the installation at her place by 6PM, and headed home, leaving her to rearrange her computer so that she had a monitor she could see from her bed. I grabbed a burger on the way home and finished the installation at my place about 7:45. Fortunately, mine was easy as I had already linked my laptop to the flat screen TV in my bedroom. Then I called Simone.

I detected nervousness in Simone's voice as soon as she answered. When I asked about it, she admitted to having second thoughts about having the camera installed. As much as she trusted me, she realized that she had just given visual access to her private moments. I reminded her that she could turn it off or remove it any time. Or just cover it with a towel or something similar. She asked if I would be leaving mine on all the time for her to watch. I laughed and admitted that I only intended on letting her watch when we had already planned it in advance, although I could well imagine occasionally turning it on when something wild was happening on the off chance she might be watching.

"Oh, that's actually pretty fair, and yet kinky," she finally admitted. "We each control when we can be watched, but the other person might be watching at any time, and we might not know it. But, how do I know you're not recording it?"

"You don't, but neither do I. We just have to trust each other on that one. And I will promise to never record you without prior permission. And I expect the same. Besides, Rita would kill me if I ever violated your trust, and I'm not going there."

"Okay, you're right" she said. "Now I guess it is up to my client."

"Well, first, we gotta test the equipment."

"Oh, yeah."

We tested the equipment, set up the passwords, and then took some time to adjust focus and zoom for the best enjoyment. Each of us took note on where to lie to provide the best view. We finished the setup and testing with a few minutes to spare. I hung up with Simone promising to text me when the caller came on.

I relaxed with a joint and a scotch. Well, it wasn't exactly relaxing, with the boner in my lounging pants awaiting the show. I was pretty enthused with this call, as much as Simone had truly enjoyed her massage. There was no doubt that she was going to give the client one hell of a call. Time dragged. By 9:30PM, she hadn't texted me, so I went ahead and turned on the cam to see what was happening. When the picture appeared on my screen, I saw Simone lying on the bed reading. She was wearing one of her sexy wraps that she had been wearing for her calls. Enough material to tease her skin as it rubbed against her sensitive flesh, yet not enough to hider her beautiful body from the gaze of anyone around her; like Anna and me.

It was clear that she was not on the phone. I zoomed in and found her reading a Cosmopolitan. While her right hand held the magazine, her right hand idly played with her tits. I was wondering whether or not she had already had the call or was still waiting. I watched her for another few minutes, trying to be patient, before my curiosity got the best of me. So I texted her, asking her what was going on. It was eerie watching her retrieve her phone and read my message. I watched as she read it, and then typed a reply. It only took a second or two before my phone indicated a response. She replied, "No call yet??"

I responded, "Ok. God, I'm horny!"

She read my note and then just called me.

Seeing that is was her with my Caller ID, I answered, "Hi, there, Simone. So, we're still waiting, are we?"

"Yeah, but it is hard. I was already horny, thinking about talking to my client, knowing you were going to be watching. My pussy has been creaming for the past hour, ever since we talked. And then the note from you telling me how horny you were. Oh, gawd, that was all I needed. So, are you watching me?"

"Uh-huh."

"For how long?"

"A few minutes. All you've been doing is reading your magazine and teasing your nipples. But, just watching you do that for the past couple of minutes, has given me one hell of a boner."

"Show me!"

I pulled my pants down to reveal my raging hard-on. "Now, show me yours."

She did as I commanded, spreading her legs wide, giving me a full view of her crotch.

"Reach down, and spread your pussy lips. I want to see how wet you are."

She did as instructed. "Can you see me that close. I can tell you that my pussy is soaking wet. I have been avoiding touching myself, because I want to treat my client to a really hot orgasm. I just wish he'd call."

"How much more time are you going to give him, before you give in to your own needs and desires? Even if you cum now, you'll still give him a great call. Of that I'm sure."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that I find it so intense to orgasm while I'm talking about sex with an absolutely unknown stranger! It is such a turn-on. I've been hot for the past 24 hours just thinking about it."

She was idly playing with her pussy lips while we were talking, and I started stroking my hard cock. I saw her eyes widen as she saw my actions on her monitor. "Oh, god, Bob. Yeah, play with it. It is such a turn on to watch you masturbate like that."

"I can't help it when there is such a great looking pussy live on my monitor absolutely driving me crazy. And when you're playing with it like you are right now, it only adds to the excitement."

"And I do love to watch you masturbate. To watch you stroke that hard cock of yours, teases me so much to see you turned on, knowing it is because of me that you have such a boner."

While I knew that Simone could last and have multiple orgasms when her caller did finally call, I knew that I was unable to have more than one orgasm tonight and I wanted to save mine until I could watch her teasing and playing with her customer. "I think we need to hang up now, because if I continue to watch you and talk with you I won't be able to enjoy the show, when your customer finally does call."

"I know, I know. I hope you know, though, that I'm going to tease you until the call comes in. I am so hot, and it turns me on so much to know what I am doing to you." With that promise from her, I watch as she summarily hit the off button on her cell phone disconnecting us.

To distract myself, I picked up one of my magazines to read, as I awaited her customers call. She continued to play with herself teasing both herself and me. About 10 minutes later, I saw her answer her phone. Anticipating that it was her customer, I returned my full attention to my monitor. I watched the monitor for a couple of minutes as she chatted with whoever was at the other end of her phone connection. I quickly realized how much I would miss because we did not have audio, just video. I made a mental note to add audio pickup in both of our apartments before the next opportunity arose of rest to a watch each other.

As she chatted on one phone with a Bluetooth headpiece, I watched her enter a text message on her other phone. Shortly after that, my phone beeped indicating I had received a message. I pretty much figured it was her caller, and the text message verified it. I settled back to enjoy the show.

It didn't take very long for my cock to reach full hardness again. After all, Simone's legs were spread wide, and she was busily teasing her clit with one hand. Her other hand was busily squeezing her tits. I slickened my cock with lube and started stroking it as I watched Simone continue to talk to her client. I could see that she was staring at her monitor and she licked her lips seductively when I started stroking my cock.

Not knowing how long the call would last, I was careful with my own stroking, as I wanted to prolong the visual enjoyment that Simone and I were sharing. It didn't take long for Simone to get into it, though. She had her legs spread extremely wide, and was using one hand to hold her cunt lips wide apart while the fingers on her other hand massaged her clit. With the view I had, I could also see her chest rising and falling as she talked. Even though I couldn't hear the talk, the rapid pace of her breathing indicated a high level of arousal.

Despite my attempts to stay calm, I could feel the excitement building in my balls. Simone's stared straight at the monitor, so I knew she was watching me just as I was watching her assault on her wide open pussy. I licked my lips in excitement, exaggerating the move to ensure that Simone knew how hot I was. She echoed my response during a break in her talk. I continued to watch her talk as she plunged three fingers deep into her cunt. She pumped vigorously and I knew she had to be close to an orgasm, but I had no idea where her client was. Then I saw her scream in orgasm, lifting her ass off the bed and driving her fingers even deeper into her twat. I watched her continue screaming for what seemed like an eternity, stroking my cock all the time, but I held back. Moments later I saw her disconnect her Bluetooth.

And as I continue to watch, she picked up the phone and dialed another number. I prayed that she was calling me, but I was disappointed, as she started talking without my phone having rung. I slowed down my playing with myself, relaxing a bit, wondering where the evening might go from here. I knew I wasn't done yet. I continued to watch her and she picked up her other phone and started texting something. Soon after she finished keying a fairly long message into the phone, my phone buzzed with a message alert.

I took the message from Simone, reading, "Don't stop. I wnt 2 watch u cum. I m on phn w Alex. Call u asap."

I messaged back, "ok'.

I continued to watch her talk with Alex as I stroked my cock. She played with her nipples as they chatted. I could tell that Simone was doing most of the talking. I continued to stroke my cock, keeping it hard for Simone's voyeuristic enjoyment. Then she slid one of her hands back down to her crotch, and as I watched as she once again started finger fucking her twat. For a couple of minutes I figured she was doing this nonchalantly as she chatted about the billing details of the last call. The visible increase in her breathing finally woke my mind up and I realized that she was probably giving Alex a blow by blow description of the phone call. My cock jerked in excitement when it hit me. I texted her to confirm, "R u gttng Alx off?"

Shortly after I sent the text, she read it. She looked directly at me in the camera, and nodded her head in affirmation. She continued talking as I watched her renew her finger action. And since I knew how much Alex enjoyed good hot phone sex, I was sure that Alex was pretty hot back in her bed in Massachusetts. The thought of her pounding her blonde pussy with her favorite dildo finally did it for me, as I erupted in my orgasm. I jerked at my cock as it pumped stream after stream of hot jism up over my chest. I kept my eyes open to watch Simone as she reacted to the scene being played out on the monitor in front of her. I don't know about the timing with Alex, but apparently my timing was good for Simone, as she started screaming in her own orgasm before I had stopped squirting. She pounded her fingers into her pussy while she continued to scream or moan in pleasure. I continued to stroke my cock lightly until I could tell that Simone was winding down. I fell back in sexual exhaustion.

A few minutes later my phone rang. I looked in the monitor and saw that Simone was on the phone in her bedroom. She was calling me.

I answered, "Hello."

"God you were hot! It was driving me crazy watching you stroke your cock while I talked with Stevie, my client. I wanted your cock inside of me so bad. It is just so much longer than my fingers."

"Well," I answered. "It didn't look like it stopped you from enjoying the call, or should I say calls."

"Oh, yeah, I did. No doubt about it! Stevie came as I described wrapping my lips around his cock, and that was what did it for me. He was quite loud, and very descriptive of his own orgasm. His words, combined with the view I had of you was really intense. And then Alex surprised me by asking me to describe the call in detail. At first I thought she was just checking on me to see how I was doing. I was several minutes into the scene with her before it hit me that she was getting off to my description. And that was only moments before you started spurting. I never realized how intense my orgasms could be with just masturbation."

"And the benefit of a vivid imagination and erotic story telling."

"Not to mention having a live show going on your laptop monitor."

"Yeah, it was pretty fuckin' hot!" I responded. "But, we need to provide audio as well as video. I so badly wanted to hear what you were saying to your client."

"Can you do that, so that we can have video with audio, or just audio, or just video?"

"Oh, yeah! Piece of cake."

"Do it!" she commanded. "Soon."

We talked for a few more minutes and then said our good nights. I was asleep in minutes.