My Niece Simone Ch. 08

Story Info
Anna cleans my condo.
3.5k words
4.57
23.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone called me the next day to let me know that she'd be doing her third call since Alex had put her on probation so to speak that night, and would I be willing to go out with her and Anna the next night to party in celebration of her return to freedom. I agreed instantly and asked if the video was going to be on tonight and she laughed.

"Sorry, no. I intend to do this one without benefit of anything other than my fertile imagination. And from what Alex says, it should be a piece of cake. She says this client is one of the most talkative, and really quite creative in his fantasies. From what Alex described, this will most likely be one in which I can just lay back, enjoy his story and moan a lot. Anyway, I'm doing this one completely solo. I promise I'll tell you about it if it is any good. I promise."

"Ok. I'll expect to hear about it tomorrow night!"

"Yeah, right," she answered.

"Have you invited Anna yet?"

"No, I haven't seen her today. She's been very busy at the club."

"I'm seeing her for lunch. I'll tell her we're going out tomorrow night. I'll tell her to pick a hot club for us to visit."

"That'd be great. I hope she picks a really hot one. I wanna' get down and dirty. And I plan on fucking you tomorrow night. I really need some real cock meat. I certainly hope you're not tired of me yet."

"No way!" I responded. "I'll be ready. But you know, if Anna picks the club, it could be pretty wild and far out. Are you ready to go there?"

"Oh, Bob, thanks for asking. Yeah, I'm fucking ready. I wanna' party. Whatever Anna chooses will be fine with me. Bring it on!"

My mind whirled at the thought. I had no clue where this was headed, but I figured it would be one hell of a ride.

We chatted a few more minutes and said our good byes.

A couple hours later, Anna arrived at my place right on schedule, and dressed appropriately as my sex slut. She was wearing a raincoat suitable for the weather, but underneath the raincoat she was barely covered by a slutty maid outfit with a sheer white button down the front blouse, unbuttoned to near the navel and no bra underneath. A black micro-skirt covered her hips, but did little to hide the black thong, garter and stockings that showed off her fabulous legs. The 5" stiletto heels made her sexy and slutty. As soon as she entered the premises, she dropped the coat, kneeled on the floor in front of me, uttering, "I am here to serve, master."

I command her, "Make my lunch as you were ordered."

"Yes, master," she responded, disappearing into my kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with my soup and sandwich, just as I had requested. She kneeled at my feet with her eyes down while I ate. My mind wandered as I ate, mostly focusing on my recent run of good luck in the sexual part of my life. I had been single for several years, and although I had several lady friends with occasional benefits, the majority of my sex recently had been solo with the added attraction of phone sex a couple of times a month. Not that it bothered me. I had always had a vivid imagination and enjoyed masturbation; not as much as good or great sex with a partner, but a whole lot more than bad sex with a partner, if you know what I mean. Anyway, here I was confronted with two very hot younger women, one of whom was my subslut and the other my nymphomaniac niece. The sex gods were certainly smiling on me. My cock twitched at the images splashing through my mind as I imagined a hot Simone dressed to the nines for partying tomorrow night.

And in the meantime, my eyes traveled over the displayed sexuality of Anna kneeling in front of me in complete submission. As my eyes enjoyed the wanton display of womanhood there for my pleasure, my cock came to full attention, and I knew what I wanted. I wanted a blow job now, and then nothing else until we went out the following night. But first, we had to determine a club to go to.

I excused Anna from her serfdom temporarily so that we could discuss what club to go to. I explained the situation to her, and her eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh, god, I know just the spot. It's called Janie's closet. It's a very private alternative life style dance club. I met Janie through my club and ever since she explained to me her club style I've wanted to go over and party. And it's a great time to introduce Simone to a little B and D and dom sub role playing. Let me call Janie and get us invites for tomorrow night."

I granted Anna permission to make the call. Anna made the call and I was able to hear her side of the conversation. They made some idle chitchat before Anna stated the desire for an invite to the club for the following evening. In the follow on conversation I heard Anna fully explain the current status of the relationship between her, Simone, and me. The conversation continued for some time, but it didn't make complete sense until after Anna hung up and explained the situation to me.

Anna explained, "Janie runs her club with theme nights, and she only invites people who will enjoy and contribute to the theme and the patrons enjoyment of that theme for that night. The theme for tomorrow night is, "Women with boy toys!"

The paradox of the theme compared to our current relationship was obvious. But Anna was insistent on finding a way to fit in the theme as she said, "God, Bob, I really do want to go to Janie's club. I hear it is smoking hot!"

We brainstormed on ways to play it, but we agreed that it would be challenging for me to truly fulfill the role of boy toy, even if I tried hard. It was both out of character for me, and I was long past being a 'boy' age wise.

As we were talking, I saw Anna's face light up with an idea.

"All right, let's hear it?" I ask seeing that she has come up with an idea.

"Well, I don't know if you'll go for it, or if the guys are available, but how about this for our meeting the theme. Remember Shawn and Dylan; you got their phone numbers, right. They only live a couple of hours away. Perhaps, if they are available, we can invite them to join us. They can be Simone's and my boy toys!"

I didn't like be left out, and spoke up, "Yeah, that works for you two! But what about me? And why do you think Shawn and Dylan would go for it?"

"Slow down," she pushed back. "Firstly, you go as the leader of our 'family'. If we bring two boy toys to share, I think I can convince Janie to let us all in as a 'family' unit. Shawn and Dylan are our toys, but Simone and I are completely under your control, and are dressed appropriately as your subs. And as for Shawn and Dylan, I bet that they would jump at the opportunity for a hot evening out with Simone and me, given half a chance."

I pondered her suggestion for about two seconds, quickly realizing that if Janie went for it, it would likely be a heck of a lot of fun. I instructed Anna to make the calls to try to make it happen, telling her to first check it out with Janie, find out if the guys were willing to submit their sexuality to Simone and Anna's control, and then make sure that Simone was willing to go along with the role playing exercise.

I further instructed Anna to clean up after lunch, and then join in my entertainment room. With that, I left her in the kitchen, and went to my entertainment room. While she did my bidding, I checked on my email, and then settled in to read some erotica from Literotica on the subject of boy toys.

I had read a couple of pretty good stories before Anna joined me in the entertainment room. She informed me that all was set. I asked her if Simone was cool with it. She smiled and answered, "Oh, yeah. The idea of being your sub, while still having a boy toy to play with and control really registered with her. She made me promise to take her out tomorrow and buy an outfit for the evening. I agreed, of course. I assume that you want me to make sure that she is hot to trot by the time we get to the club. Is that correct, master?"

"Yes, slut!" was my answer

As part of her sub slut training, I had shown her how to run the entertainment system, and where my stash of pornos was stored, so that she could do my bidding in the future without needing my guidance. I had her put in one my pornos that had some excellent blow jobs. With her kneeling at my feet in total submission, I leaned back to enjoy the next blow job on the monitor. I instructed Anna to watch the video, and to be prepared to give me a blow job when ordered. I also gave her permission to play with herself.

The video opened with a busty blonde doing a quick strip for a hunk relaxing on a couch. He had his cock out of his pants by the time the blonde had her top off. For the next couple of minutes we watched the blonde continue to strip, first removing her bra showing us her enhanced boobs, and playing with her already hard nipples. She did not dwell on her nipples as she proceeded to release and drop her skirt, revealing a pair of red thong panties. She slipped her fingers under her thong and was clearly fingering her pussy. After a few strokes, she pushed the panties down and pulled them off. The camera panned out to show us the guy had now full stripped and was stroking a hard and very large cock. The girl dropped to her knees between his legs and lowered her face to his rock hard cock. The camera zoomed in as her lips surrounded the huge head of his prick.

My cock was hardening rapidly as I anticipated receiving the same pleasure soon from Anna. Anna was already playing with herself as she obediently watched the movie. I had her get up and sit on the arm of my chair so that I had a better view of her pussy. I knew that even though she was supposed to be watching the movie, she'd also be watching me stroke my cock. My cock stiffened even more when I saw how wet she had already become. I continued to stroke my cock as we watched the blonde deep throat the guy on screen. I laid back and enjoyed the scene, teasing my cock just enough to keep it hard, while Anna got hotter and hotter.

When it became obvious that Anna was on the brink of her orgasm, I ordered her to stop and to get down again and suck my cock. She did as she was told and I nearly came when her hot lips touched the head of my cock. I successfully held back while her experienced and very capably lips descended down the entire length of my very hard shaft. She continued a slow pace of up and down, knowing how much I enjoyed being kept on the brink. Anna had only been sucking my cock for a couple of minutes when the blonde brought the guy off on the video and we were treated to the shot of him cumming dripping from her lips as he flooded her mouth with his cum. Seconds later my resistance gave way to the combined visual and tactile sensuality that enveloped me.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed as my jism erupted out of my cock and down Anna's throat. She continued to consume my cock with her mouth and throat, draining every bit of cum from my balls, literally sucking me dry like a vacuum cleaner. I pushed her off me after a couple of more strokes as the intensity overwhelmed my nerve endings. I collapsed back into the chair to catch my breath as Anna collapsed onto the floor at my feet.

Neither of us had moved when my cell rang several minutes later. Caller ID revealed that it was Simone.

I opened my cell, but even before I got a hello out, I heard Simone, "Shit, shit, shit!"

Even as insensitive as a male can sometimes be, I quickly realized that she was truly and royally pissed. "What's going on?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Mom just called and she's coming out to visit us."

"Hey, that's cool, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but she's coming TOMORROW! EVENING! Like, when we were going out to party tomorrow night."

I jokingly offered, well only half-jokingly, "We could always invite her to join us."

"Oh my Gawd! You are kidding aren't you?"

"Of course, I am!" I lied. But realizing that we would certainly need to postpone our scheduled debauchery, I did my best to placate Simone. "Hey, look, it's not the end of the world. We can always do our dinner and party out after she leaves. Besides we can lasciviously tease each other with hints of the possible events for the upcoming visit to the club all the time that she's here."

"Oh, you are so bad," she replied, already calming down with the realization that we would deal with reality and then party. And that was the way it had to be.

Anna was as disappointed with the delay, but realizing we had no choice, she called her friend and apologetically requested a rain check. Which she got.

Realizing that Rita would be at my place in a little over 24 hours, I put Anna to work deep cleaning my place. She did not complain one little bit as she focused on the cleaning, vacuuming and dusting, while I did some straightening of my desk, kitchen and bedroom. The spare room was already in darn good shape as it was seldom used. During the couple of hours of work, I continued to enjoy the delightful views of Anna doing her chores in her little maid outfit. When my cock started to voice interest in more sex, I got an idea.

I texted Simone that she might want to watch my video cam at about 7PM. That was a bit over an hour away. I then went in and made sure that the cam was on and focused on the appropriate part of the bed.

"Ok, maybe" was the response I got. I didn't care whether she watched or not, I was going to have some more fun with Anna. I gave Anna a few more chores to do to keep her busy until a bit before 7. During that time, I disappeared into my office, and proceeded to do some reading and viewing of porn on the internet, getting myself horny again for the planned show. At about 15 minutes to 7, I sent Anna into my bedroom to straighten it, telling her that when she was done, to turn the TV on and watch some porn. I knew it wouldn't take her but a few minutes to clean it up, so she'd be well into the porn at 7PM. I continued to surf in my office, finally finding a video to watch of a man fucking a maid from behind.

When I quietly showed up at my bedroom door, making sure that Anna couldn't see me, I peeked in to find her laying on the bed, fingering her pussy. I couldn't see the TV from where I was standing, but I could hear moans of sex coming from my sound system. I stroked my semi-hard cock as I watched Anna tease herself. I waited until the bedside clock read 7:10 hoping that Simone was enjoying Anna's masturbation scene as much as I was. The moans and groans from the TV indicated that orgasms on the video were approaching, and it appeared that Anna was not much further behind.

I walked in at that moment, still stroking my cock. "Don't stop now. Fuck yourself. I can see how horny you are. Tease yourself. Show me how hot and wet you can get."

Anna's eyes opened wide when she heard me, clearly realizing that she could get punished for her behavior, but relieved when I told her to continue. My permission gave her extra fervor, and it wasn't long before she was pounding several fingers into her twat. I moved over to the bed and kneeled beside her, opposite the web cam. I held my cock above her face, stoking it slowly as she played with herself. I could tell from the look on her face that she desperately wanted my cock. With Anna though, I had no clue which hole she wanted it in, and at that particular moment I wasn't sure which hole or holes I intended to fuck. I did intend to give Simone a 'porn star' finish if I could. At my current level of arousal it wasn't going to be long before she got that finish.

Anna was getting really hot, moaning beneath me as her fingers played with her clit and pumped in and out of her pussy. I took a look at the porno she'd been playing and decided to match the TV action, where the guy was banging the girl from behind while she was kneeling on all fours. I ordered Anna into position, and she obeyed willingly, positioned so that she could still see the TV. I adjusted her position slightly to enhance the web cam view, and then eased in behind her, still holding my hard cock. I reached down with my other hand between her thighs, and slid my fingers through the slickness of her arousal. Her labia were swollen in excitement, but provided no defense against my fingers sliding inside of her. She moaned as I slid two, then three, and finally four fingers into her twat. She pushed back hard against my hand, her sexuality begging for as much penetration as I could deliver. I was still stroking my cock with my other hand fast enough to stay hard and slow enough to keep myself on the ragged edge of control. But it wanted more. And I obliged. Using my hand to hold her pussy wide, I slid my cock up into to the crease of her pussy. As soon as I knew that the head of my cock had found her opening, I rammed it deep inside of her and started pumping hard without any regard for her. Whether she liked it or not, she was getting fucked hard and fast.

She started screaming in orgasm almost instantly, "Oh, fuck! Yeah! Give it to me! Hard! Oh, gaaaawwwwwd!" Her screams egged me on and I pounded even harder. In! Out! In! Out! After I few more strokes, I could feel the jism building in my balls.

"Oh, shit Anna. I'm so fucking hot. I can feel the jism building in my balls. You are such a hot bitch, and your cunt is so fucking tight."

"Oh, yeah, give it to me!" she screamed. "Fuck me!"

"Oh, shit," I screamed and exploded, spilling my sperm deep into her cunt. I pulled out instantly. My cock kept spurting cum. I stroked it harder, aiming the cum across her ass and back, drenching her with my fuck juice. Spurt after spurt shot across her back until I was completely spent. I fell to the bed in complete exhaustion, trying to catch my breath. But Anna wasn't done.

She also fell to the bed on her belly, but slid her hand back under her belly and down to her pussy. It wasn't long before I heard her moaning once again in sexual bliss. I hoped Simone was watching and enjoying the carnal lust being self administered by Anna.

"Oh, gawwwwd! Fuck! I'm cummmmmmmmmiinnnnnnng!" Her breathing was erratic and then with one more scream, she shuddered and collapsed on the bed next to me having now reached my level of exhaustion.

I smiled inwardly hoping that we had gotten Simone nice and hot for her upcoming phone call.

Hopefully we'll find out in the next chapter.