My Niece Simone Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had settled in on one end of my couch by the time I returned, with her legs tucked underneath her. I stuck the DVD into the machine and moved towards my recliner. But she patted the couch next to her pleading, "Join me here?"

I did as she asked while the video started. I skipped the phone sex ads and the trailers, going straight to the movie. The title gave away the all-girl movie as it was one of the "Where the Boy's aren't" series. Rita cooed in approval when she saw the title. The first scene opened with a brunette executive sitting at her desk. Her hair was up, and she had librarian glasses on with a blouse buttoned to the neck. The conservative look did nothing to hide her enhanced breasts as the lack of a bra allowed her aureole and nipples to be visible beneath the light blouse. She finished the phone call, and then requested over the intercom that her secretary join her for some dictation.

The secretary was a petite, well-endowed blonde that didn't look a day over 18, dressed in a white blouse, short black skirt, a visible garter and stockings and 5 inch stiletto heels. As the secretary approached the desk, the brunette pushed her chair back from the desk and spread her legs, telling the secretary, "You know what to do!"

Instantly, the blonde dropped to her knees, kneeling between the brunette's thighs. I heard Rita readjust herself as the camera zoomed in on the action of the blonde tonguing the slit and clit of the brunette. The brunette's fully shaved pussy was clearly aroused and her juices glistened on her pussy lips. The blonde wasted no time in diving into her task, using her tongue and lips to suck on and tease the brunette's clit. The brunette's moans expressed her pleasure with the service being given. The tongue action continued, and my cock was hardening. The blonde obviously knew her stuff, as the brunette had an orgasm quickly. Before we knew it, the two girls were nude and on the couch. I snuck a glance over at Rita to discover that she was definitely into the movie. One hand was hiding between her legs, while the second was inside her robe playing with her nipples. She looked over at me, catching my sly look. She smiled at me, and spread her legs, pulling the robe flaps clear. While her hand hid her pussy from my view, her near nudity only heightened the pressure in my dick.

Staring me in the eyes, she turned the temperature up another notch as she slowly and deliberately raised one of her legs until it was against the back of the couch, while her other leg hung over the edge. Her pussy was now fully visible for my viewing pleasure. She had my full attention and she knew it. Using both hands now, Rita spread her beautiful pussy lips, showing me how wet her cunt was. My cock was at full mast and begging for attention. Knowing that she would want to see it, I stood and slid down my lounging pants, making sure I stood close to her as it popped free.

She cooed in happiness as my turgid cock stood proudly in front of her. "Oh, god," she said. "It's as gorgeous as I've imagined it all these years. You don't have a clue how many times I've fantasized about having that cock of yours to play with." Her fingers hadn't stopped teasing her clit, and by now her breathing was labored, as her nerve endings continued to overload her brain with feelings of lust.

I sat back down, trying to claim some control of the evening, "And I've fantasized about you so many times. I don't know if you knew back in high school how much you turned me on. After we would get together and get stoned, I masturbated like crazy when I got home. Usually, at night, I would masturbate to the Playboys that I snuck into the house. But, on the days you and I got together, my imagination of you stripping for me, beat out all the women in the magazines. You were always so sexy in your bikinis. I'm sure you know how much I stared at your boobs."

"Oh, yeah, I remember. It made my pussy tingle, knowing that you were staring at my boobs. They weren't that big then. How do you like them now?" She pulled her hands up to her breasts and squeezed her engorged nipples to accent the question.

As much as I had already been enjoying her boobs, I tried to focus an objective analysis of them. Rita was now in her early fifties, and she was leaning back on the couch. Nonetheless, her breasts stood firmly and proudly on her chest, as good as many sets I'd seen on girls in their twenties. I responded by telling her they were magnificent, but that when I was 16 and 17, her boobs then were the best in the world. I admitted that while I was still in High School, her boobs were the ones that I had a fixation on. Sure, I had felt a few and played with a few, but Rita's had been the ones I had ogled and fantasized the most.

She asked, "What did you think about, when you masturbated about me?" Her hands continued to squeeze her boobs and pinch her nipples.

I raised my eyebrows, realizing that Rita was into this tease as much as I was. My right hand found its way to my cock. I started stroking my cock slowly, as I answered, "Wow, that's a tough one."

"You mean you don't know what you fantasize about, or are you just too embarrassed to tell me?"

I laughed, "Oh, no, I can remember! That's not it. Maybe I am a bit embarrassed about some of my fantasies with you, that's not the real issue. It's just that my fantasies about you when we were teenagers were somewhat tame compared to the fantasies I have nowadays. Some of my current ones can get pretty wild," I admitted.

"Tell me one of the ones you had when we were teens," she pleaded, the fingers of her left hand, now ministering to her clit again, having left her nipples to the sole pleasure of her right hand. We were completely oblivious to the move still playing on the TV.

"Hmmm," I mused. "Well, I kept hoping you'd invite me to spend the night sleeping on your couch or something, after we'd gotten stoned, you know. Anyway, you invite me to stay, and I agree. We stumble back to your apartment, where you throw a sheet and blanket on the couch and disappear into your bedroom. Anyway, I crash on the couch, falling asleep almost instantly. Then, a few hours later, I awaken to the feel of something on my cock. As I come fully awake, I realize that someone's hand is on my cock, and it's not mine. Pretending to still be asleep, I open my eyes just enough to see what's happening. My mind has cleared enough to remember where I am, and as my eyes open, I see that it is really true. There you are stroking my cock with your hands, your eyes focused on my dick. It's already hard, although I have no idea whether it was hard when you started playing with it or not. Without letting you know that I'm awake, I watch as you continue to stroke it." I was stroking my cock fast now, and her three fingers buried deep in her cunt kept pace. Rita was panting and moaning as I continued sharing my fantasy with her, pausing only to make it clear I expected to hear her fantasies of me. As soon as I threatened to stop if she didn't agree, I had her nodding assent instantly.

"Go on, please," she panted. "I'll tell you, already!"

I was still stroking my cock, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I wanted to fuck Rita so bad, and I knew I could at any time, but I didn't want to shorten the journey. I wanted to enjoy every possible sexual variation on the way to fucking each and every one of her delightful orifices.

I continued, "I could feel the jism building in my balls as you stroked my cock. You were enjoying every moment of play, believing that no one had any idea what you were doing. I continued to pretend to be asleep, as I wanted to see how far you were going to take this. I wasn't disappointed. You slid your hand across my balls causing them to twitch, and you knew I was close. Then you blew my mind and started to lick my shaft with your tongue. That did it." I was very close, and was barely able to tell the story between my moans and groans. Rita's hands were working furiously in her sopping cunt. "As soon as your tongue touched my hard cock, I erupted, shooting cum all over your face and my stomach." On cue, I came in front of Rita shooting a load of cum all over my stomach and chest.

Rita was screaming right along with me, "Oh, gawwwwd yes. I'm fucking cumming. Fuuuuuuuck!"

"Oh, shiiiit," I moaned as the last globule of my cum dripped from the head of my cock.

We both slumped back onto the couch in exhaustion, catching our breath. Our orgasm induced reverie lasted for several minutes, before Rita took us to the next level. My eyes were still closed when I felt her shift on the couch. I opened them in time to see her leaning forward and reaching out towards me. As I watched silently, Rita slid her forefinger across my abdomen collecting as much of my cum as she could. Our eyes made contact, and she slowly and deliberately moved her finger from my belly to her mouth. Taking her finger covered with my jism into her mouth, she sucked on it, teasing us with her deliberate symbolism. "Mmmm, you taste good," she commented between slurps.

Not to be outdone, I reached out and caressed her pussy, coating my fingers with her juices, and did the same. Her sweet, slightly salty taste was as good as I imagined. We continued to savor our post-orgasmic bliss in silence, as I suspect each of us was unsure where to go from here. Rita, contrary to Henry's hints as to her submissiveness, continued to take the lead in our activities, by proposing, "I guess it's my turn to tell you a story, isn't it?"

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it is. But, unlike when I was younger, I appreciate some recovery time. So, I propose that we crash, and you can tell me a story tomorrow evening after I get done with some work I have to do. But, before we crash, I have a couple of request of you."

"Yes?" she asked.

"Henry said that you would behave around here as I asked. Is that correct?"

"Yes, absolutely! You have but only to ask?"

"Okay, here goes, at least until I decide I can't stand it. I want you to wear whatever nightwear that Henry thinks you're sexiest in, and I want you to model it for me before bedtime. You are to keep your bedroom door open at all times, whether you're sleeping dressing, or .... Or whatever." I accented 'the whatever' with a light caress of her still wide open and wet pussy. "Further, when you use the bathroom, the door is to be left open at all times. You are to wear clothes around the house, but they must be slutty and provide as much sexual teasing as possible. At all times, I must have easy access to your tits and cunt. And I can tell you that we will be having company while you're here, and these instructions must be followed then, as well. But, of course, I will likely have more specific instructions at the time. And, I trust that you brought some toys with you. Please have them out for display on the dresser for my inspection tomorrow when I return from work. Do you have a problem with any of this?"

Rita was already playing with her pussy again as I gave her my expectations. "No, sir! I have no problems with those instructions. Henry told me to do whatever you asked! I'm looking forward to it." She inserted three fingers back into her pussy as she spoke and started to pump them in and out.

It was obvious that she wasn't done yet for the night. I knew that my wonderful hand induced orgasm would be my limit for the night, but I wasn't done playing with her though. "Oh, and one more thing," I said. "You must request my permission to masturbate at any time you are here visiting."

She smiled, but said, "That's mean. What are you going to do if I misbehave?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out. Right now, I want you to stop masturbating and go put on whatever you intend to wear to bed. And make sure it is one of Henry's favorites!"

"Yes, sir!" Rita answered with some reluctance. "I just hope you aren't too mean."

"I assure you that the penalty will fit the crime. Now, let me see what you're wearing to bed!" With that command, she headed for the bedroom, scooping up her robe on the way out. I refilled my Scotch while awaiting her disclosure of Henry's favorite sexy nightwear.

I was not disappointed. I had just settled back into my lounger, when Rita announced her return. "This is most definitely Henry's favorite outfit for me." He picked it out for me right after I finished my recovery from my boob job. I understood why. She was wearing a diaphanous cream colored harem outfit that sensually accented her well tanned skin. The top consisted of a ribbon around the neck holding two panels that covered her breasts, or would have covered her breasts if the panels weren't transparent and didn't have a slit at the front of each panel fully exposing her nipples. The bottoms of the panels were held together by another ribbon that was just under her breasts and tied in the back. As she walked the edging of the panels caresses her aureole and nipples heightening her sensitivity. The pants were tied at the waist and ankles with a ribbon, with the thin material hanging loosely in between. As she rounded my lounger, she raised her right leg and placed it on the arm of my lounger, showing me that the two pantaloons were only joined with the waist ribbon, leaving her crotch available for any type of activity that might be desired.

"You like?" she purred sensually. "Does this meet Your Highness's desire?"

"Oh yeah, it does! Henry has very good taste! In women as well as in lingerie'!"

I took the opportunity to slide my hand up her exposed thigh. She behaved well, doing nothing to keep me from touching her. I looked into her eyes as my hand got closer and closer to her crotch. Here eyes met mine, but then immediately dropped to the floor in submission. Since I enjoyed seeing into a woman's eyes during sex, I corrected her behavior, telling her, "Rita, even though you are to be totally submissive to me, I enjoy and savor eye contact. So, unless I instruct you otherwise, anytime we make eye contact, you are to look at me, not the floor. Now, look at me!"

She did as instructed and I saw her green eyes light up enthusiastically. As she did so my hand was still sliding up her thighs, now only an inch or so away from her wet pussy. She moaned as my fingers finally made contact with her pussy lips. I slipped two of them into her pussy quite easily, not believing that Rita had now become my plaything as well. The happiness in her eyes, accented by her moans, told me she was enjoying it as much as I was. My cock was stiffening again with excitement.

But, I knew I need a break. "Now, I think it's time to crash, so head off to bed."

She turned and headed back to the bedroom submissively. I had seen that her pussy was still dripping, and I was pretty sure she intended to masturbate in bed, so.... "Oh, and no more masturbation until I tell you!"

She turned and looked at me, very disappointed, and muttered, "Yes, master."

12