My Niece Tinah

Story Info
Young girl is instructed by her Uncle Bob.
781 words
3.56
136k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Katie just phoned to say that she was sending our niece, Tinah, over to see me…for instruction.

Tinah had confided to Katie that she wasn't getting anywhere with boys as she was still a virgin, not interested in going all the way but that she wanted to be more friendly!

….Only she didn't know the first thing about pleasing a guy.

Katie was sympathetic and told her to visit Uncle Bob and that he would be happy to help her.

Tinah was very hesitant about talking to a man regarding her shortcomings but was determined to learn.

Here comes Tinah, now!

The kid's a knockout 19 year old blonde with large, full breasts, slim waist and a pert little butt.

"Hi Tinah. Aunt Katie just called and filled me in."

"Oh, thank you Uncle Bob. I just hope you can help me."

"Don't worry, honey, before I'm done with you…you'll never lose another boy."

"Before we start let's get one thing straight."

"Okay, Uncle Bob."

"First, call me Bob."

"Okay, Bob."

"That's a good girl."

"Second, you are to do everything I say without hesitation."

"Oh…well, okay Bob if you say so."

She looked so sweet. Her innocent eyes dreamily looking at me…waiting for instruction.

"Go outside and stand by the pool. I'll wait here."

She walked thru the open patio doors to the pool and stood there as instructed.

"Okay, honey, now begin to take off all of your clothes."

"But…someone might see me."

"Do as you are told little girl or we won't continue!"

"I'm a little afraid"

Okay, start by undoing your pants"

Tinah fumbled with the clasp but finally got it undone.

"Now push them down your legs and remove them"

She slid them off

"Now loose the panties"

"But I'm afraid. What if someone sees me?"

"That's it, Tinah.

I'm tired of this!

The next order you balked at…well, you can just leave."

"I promise to behave and be a good girl. But can I ask one question?

"Sure, Tinah."

" What?"

"Why do I have to stand out here getting naked for you?"

Still resisting some but almost ready.

She'll be nice soon.

What a sweet kid.

"Because I need to get a nice big erection for you to play with"

"You mean seeing me get naked is making your penis get big?"

I looked at her sternly. "That's two questions Tinah"

With that she pulled off her panties and stood still…waiting for me to speak.

"Now, turn around slowly for me so I can see your ass."

"Good girl."

"Bend over and show me your butt hole and be sure I can see your pussy."

"Like this, Bob?"

What a gorgeous little ass she had…and her pussy lips…well they just twinkled with a hint of moisture…like an angel.

"That's a very good girl. Now turn back around and spread your legs a little. Make sure to stand in the sunlight so I can see you clearly. And push out your pelvis and wiggle your ass too."

"Yes sir, Mr. Bob."

She was ready…oh yeh, she was ready.

It's nice to have a sweet little cunt to do your bidding.

They love doing it too. So sweet and willing.

I may have to shave her a bit before too long.

"You can take off everything else now and leave your clothes on that table."

She had a little bit of blonde hair on her pussy, not too much. It looked more like a light coating of gossamer.

Nor did it conceal much. Her young cunt lips were full and very visible in the sunlight.

Her breasts were truly magnificent!

Full and round. Sitting high on her chest with a slight droop due to their weight. The nipples stood out firm and inviting.

"What shall I do, Bob?"

"Why don't you stroll around the pool? I want to watch you move. Then you may come inside."

Her breasts moved as she walked slowly. Her ass cheeks went up and down with each step. Shifting left, then right.

What a sight…this was a goddess…a true beauty with nothing on her dreamy little mind than to do my bidding.

She entered the house.

"Now that wasn't so bad. Was it , Tinah?"

"No Bob. I feel much better now. And you've been a real dear to be helping me.

I wish I could pay you back…someway."

"You will, Tinah…Oh yes you will"

"And you can start by coming over here and pulling out my penis and having a look at it."

"I've been waiting for this part, Bob.

I'm not afraid any more"

To be continued if the readers want

Thank you …all of you.

Bob