My Niece's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fingered myself and was getting near to cumming I shouted, "Fuck me baby... fuck me hard! Harder! Stick a finger in Auntie's ass-hole! Oh my god I am so close! Oh yes...fuck yes!"

It didn't take long, I was horny already and that big dong of his was stretching me and hitting me just right. I just relaxed and let my self be consumed by my own selfish desires. I was no longer a woman; no longer even an aunt being fucked rotten by my nephew. I was just a primitive female animal on heat; wild with lust and on the verge of something truly nasty and spectacular as a male of my species had his way with me with all his might. Then it happened.

I felt an all too familiar shudder ripple up my spine and I could tell my nephew was close too by the way he now howled and moaned. As I exploded in an orgasm, I could feel Clayton's raging shudder as he emptied his hot load into my womb. He spurted and snarled and spurted some more and continued to thrust madly up inside me. Even after cumming, he continued to fuck me until I collapsed onto the bed which was soaked with both our juices. The maids would have something to talk about when they changed these sheets!

He fell on top of me and rolled off to my side. I decided to roll with him and we spooned. His cock never left my pussy. We cuddled and caressed each other until it was almost midnight and Clayton needed to leave.

I needed a shower and invited him to join me. As I walked into the bathroom, I could sense him close behind. When I opened the glass shower door to the large walk-in shower, Clayton slapped my ass cheek. I immediately stopped and when I turned around to swat him back playfully he seized me up; pulling me into him and making me melt as his lips met mine. We passionately kissed and I backed into the shower. I turned on the water and we continued kissing as the water cascaded over our naked bodies. It was like a French art film from the 1970s; all we would have needed was subtitles and funky jazz music.

We took turns soaping and washing one another. I concentrated on his prominent cock and he on my gumdrop tipped tits. As the water rained down us, I sunk onto my knees and took his dong into my mouth. As I was sucked him, I fingered my clit and just reveled in the moment. Oh my god, it felt so good to have a young stud's penis. My pussy was in need of another good cock pounding.

I stood up and turned off the water. Grabbing Clayton's cock, I led him out of the shower. He followed along obediently.

I wrapped myself in a soft and luxurious cotton robe. Still holding his cock, I steered him to the king size bed and I sat down on the edge. I laid back and opened my robe.

I spread my legs and without being told, Clayton knelt down and he went directly to my bald pussy. He moved around with his hungry mouth; licking my slit and anus. Using his fingers, he parted my labia and sucked on my little pearl. He sucked and bit my clit and my hips rose from the bed as I let out a whimper.

That was the signal he was looking for and now it was so on! He bore down with his teeth and tongue on my starter button. My moans seemed to encourage him as he sucked harder and harder on my clit; like it was a bizarre hooded nipple between my legs.

Then he surprised me by inserting a finger into my anus. It felt so good. I moaned and remarked, "Clayton you deserve something special before leaving. Have you ever ass-fucked a gal?"

"No I haven't, but I am very curious. Are you sure that it won't hurt you?"

"Of course not, but if you want; there is some lube in the dresser...bottom drawer."

Clayton found the lube among my sex toys. He seemed intrigued; inspecting a few. "Aunt Lily your have a nice selection. What's this thing for?" He was holding up my blue jeweled butt plug.

"Oh Sweetie, that's my butt plug. I love to wear it when I masturbate with my vibrator. Also, I wear it many times when I go out shopping or for a special dinner. It gives me a unique feeling and it makes me feel sexy and slutty, but it is no replacement of a real cock; so get over here and feed me that young cock up my ass."

"Aunt Lily, I just had a naughty thought. Why not get a plug like this for Sophia? She could wear it during the wedding ceremony. You know the old saying...'something new, something borrowed, and something blue'."

"Wow Clayton that's a great idea! I could buy a brand new plug with a blue crystal and loan it to her. That would meet all three criteria. Thanks Sweetie! Now get over here and put your lovely young cock in my ass; I can't believe how quickly you've recovered. Older guy would have been spent for the night!"

Clayton climbed onto the bed. After lubing his erection, he got behind me while I assumed the doggy position with my face buried in a pile of pillows. He smeared some lube on my anus and then inserted a finger. I giggled; it felt good.

He added some to coat his erection and slowly fed his rod into my ass. I moaned into the pillows and encouraged him to go slowly. Deeper and deeper he went until he was well in. We paused, I adjusted and nodded my head...then he got into a nice sliding rhythm; going slightly deeper with each micro-stroke. Finally I simply pushed my ass backwards into him as I let all the air out of my lungs. He was now sheathed up inside his naughty auntie's nether-cheeks; deep inside her no-no hole and we both were going mad with pleasure. We began to move in a beautiful anal-fuck that lasted for several excruciatingly wonderful minutes until Clayton's hand came down between my legs.

When Clayton's fingers found my clit and began to strum, oh my god that did it! An orgasm overtook my entire body. I couldn't believe that I had another orgasm so quickly but here it was and stronger than before. Before I could recover, Clayton pulled out and rolled me on my back. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and then he positioned his cock's head at the entrance to my ass. He reentered my ass as easily as if it were just a juicy pussy; proceeding to roughly jack hammer me rotten while he mauled my tits. All I could do was be delightfully helpless as I wailed and screamed like a tornado siren!

Clayton's face was a mask of twisted sexual rage. He was powerful and gorgeous as he sawed back and forth in my asshole, stretching so nicely. He can be such a sexy beast when he is about to spunk this was no exception. At last he grunted and bellowed at me with a look of agonized joy,

"Aunt Lily, I love fucking you! Your ass is so tight - I'm gonna to cum deep in your tunnel!"

That's what he did as I grabbed his scrotum, I could feel the contractions from his ejaculation. It ran deep inside my poor lovely stretched bottom-hole; warming my insides so very nicely. I shuddered and quaked with him as another 'auntie-gasm' gripped me.

We both collapsed onto the bed and relaxed. All too soon Clayton had to leave. He had a charter in the early morning, (in fact he would be gone for about a week, so he would miss the wedding and reception). I was disappointed but happy that we shared a wonderful day together.

After he dressed, I walked him to the door. This time it was me who grabbed him in an embrace designed to tell him I simply didn't want him to leave. I even had a tear trickle down my cheek, and I never cry! We kissed and made a promise to get together again when we had a family reunion in the summer.

12