My Night at Les Ms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleased to see that she took a seat alone and ordered a drink. No one approached her, I wanted to be the first. I stopped next to her and asked if she had the time. "10:15 ," she said, "Do you need to be somewhere?."

"No," I replied, "May I join you?"

I introduced myself. She did likewise and explained that she lived in Los Angeles, with another woman. She was gay. She practiced law, she explained, and her firm required her to spend a week or more at the Chicago office a month. The firm kept a room at another hotel near here for her use.

"Come with me, Carol, let's take our drinks where we can be more comfortable," Nancy said, and led me to a plush booth in the rear. I slid in first and she followed. I didn't know if I were seductress, or seduced. Nancy said she found me very attractive and said she'd like to kiss me if she could.

We faced each other and made love first with our eyes. Then our lips, then our hands. We sat very close. I touched her small, but firm breast through her blouse and felt the presence of a camisole, with no bra. Her nipple became hard almost immediately. I opened the top button, and reached my hand inside, rolling each nipple around in my fingers. This pushed her button, for she did the same to me and I felt my fever building. She was the first to move her hand lower. She said, "Damn, Carol, you're so fucking wet!" And I was, she was rooting her finger around, pushing her finger and my slacks into my soaking hole. I felt like I could come just like that. I pressed harder against her. She commanded, "Come arol, dance on my finger." And I felt the juices flowing down my ass, wetting even the velour of the booth, as she drove me over the edge!

Nancy continued to hold me close. I stroked her and lifted her skirt. I wanted to feel what she was like underneath. She was wearing a slip that matched the camisole, and pantyhose, without panties. The pantyhose slid over the lips of her pussy in her own sticky juices. I wet my fingers thoroughly through the sheer fabric of her hose and brought them to my lips, I tasted her and smelled her sweet aroma. My mind was reeling. Nancy said, "Not like this honey, can we go to your hotel room?"

In my room I poured two glasses of wine. The bed was turned down, Nancy sat on the edge. I walked before her and basked in the glow of her need. I touched myself, all over. She watched, her breath quite audible now. I gently pushed her onto her back, and asked her to slide up on the bed. I crawled up till I was lying on top of her, our breasts and hips pressed together.

She pulled my face to her in a hot kiss, and I moved my hips over hers in a circular motion, feeling the lingerie sliding under me. She bucked her hips into mine, and I forced her legs apart so I could put my thigh against her cunt. I, too, parted my legs so I could get stimulation from her leg. I reached down and yanked her skirt above her pussy. She pushed me away so she could open her blouse, and I took advantage and opened mine, the bra too. I felt the soft satin of her camisole separating our nipples. It felt so good to be fucking her.

Nancy pleaded, "I want to feel your tongue on my clit!" I moved down her body until my face was facing her pussy. I ran my fingers over the sopping pantyhose, and inhaled her scent. Her musky aroma made my heart pound. I put my lips against her labia, and blew my warm breath at her through the sheer fabric of her hose. I rubbed the hose into her clit with my nose and mouth, and she rucked herself into me. "Inside, Carol. Please," she moaned, and I pulled the pantyhose from her in one quick motion. With my fingers, I spread her swollen lips, exposing her hard clitoris. She moaned again, "Please Carol!." Holding the lips apart, I lightly tongued her clit with rapid motion. When I felt her straining against me, I sucked her clit into my mouth and held it between my teeth. Her back arched, and I released her clit, and resumed oscillating my tongue over its inflamed tip. This gave her the lift she needed, and she came, bucking and smearing her juices all over my face.

She pulled me up to her, and kissed me, hungry to taste herself on me. I craved closer contact. As much as I love clothed sex, it was time to undress. I asked her to leave the cammy and slip. She asked me to leave the stockings and garter belt. Fair deal, I thought. She laid back again, and I got on top of her arranging my body so that my pussy contacted hers. I thrust my pelvis against her, while she held hers forward for me. She was turning on again. My fingers spread our slippery lips, and brought our clits into contact. Our faces kissed, and we whispered encouragement in each other's ears. I took her left breast into my mouth. I sucked on her nipple, and when it was rock hard, I bit gently. I let go and moved up over her, letting my tits brush across her lips. She stopped and gently pushed me up again.

I watched her turn on the bed so that her legs faced mine, and she brought herself closer, with our legs scissoring each other's hips. When we were as close as we could get, I was hugging her left leg against my breasts, and she was hugging mine. In this position, our wet cunts were each nestled together. Her juices mixed with mine as we hugged and hunched. The friction of her hair, lips, and clit on mine was sufficient stimulation to consummate our lust, and we worked at it fervently! I could feel her leg in my arms stiffening, her toes pointing. I knew we were both getting close. She was bucking madly.

I came first, with a violent shudder. And my jerking spasms released her passion once more. We lay spent, shivering with gentle aftershocks. We were lying on the wet bedding, with our clothes draped on the adjacent chairs. Nancy turned to face me again, and pulled down the covers. I got under them, by her side, and we snuggled together to find a position with the greatest possible contact!

In complete satisfaction, and a warm glow, we fell asleep until Nancy woke me with a kiss at about 6:30, and whispered that she had to leave. I watched her dress in the dim light, and I saw the florescent lamp of the bathroom when she used it to refresh her hair and makeup. When she was done, she gave me another long, gentle kiss, and said good night. I thanked her for her company and her tender loving. She kissed me again. Then she picked up her briefcase, and left the room, closing the door softly behind her.

In the morning I packed to return home. I hoped my new position would lead to more trips, the freedom was refreshing. I packed my well used suit carefully on a hanger, with a plastic bag over it. I expected quite a welcome waiting for me at home, and I looked forward to arousing my husband, wearing the suit while I taunted him with the story of the newspaper, the bar, and my one night stands, Jean, and Nancy.

That suit was never cleaned again. The scent on the slacks lingered, and I found myself refreshing it frequently, alone or with my husband. They were worn out about two years later, and had to be retired. The memory of Les Ms. will never be retired.

12