My Night of Submission

Story Info
Small town white girl submits to aggressive black friend.
1.2k words
3.63
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago, I met this guy Tyrell. Due to the wonderful powers of the internet and myspace, he sent me a couple messages, and since we worked in similar businesses, I figured there was no harm in continuing to talk to him. We'd exchange the occasional message every few weeks, and keep saying that we should meet up and swap business cards since he's a mortgage broker and I am a Realtor. But we would never actually make plans, we would just keep saying that we had to meet up. Then I found out that he's friends with my roommate, so our first face to face encounter was at my house. My roommate has had a huge Superbowl party every year that I've known him, and Superbowl XLI was no different.

A little background- I'm a small town white girl. I grew up in a very small town- about 500 people. I had never met anyone from any other race until I moved to Fargo and started working at a bar here. This is where I met my roommate, Keenan. We became good friends because we talked about sports non-stop, and I was a good confidante for him cuz he knew I could keep my mouth shout about all the women he was seeing. Five years later, we ended up living together.

So back to the Superbowl. Tyrell and I have our first face-to-face encounter. And I had always thought he was good looking in his pictures. But seeing him person, I was in awe. He had Denzel's face, and Taye Digg's abs from that Stella movie. And I had never been attracted to a black guy that I had met in person. So this was totally new for me. And of course the first thing that pops into my head is "I wonder if what they say about black cock is true?" I decided that it was my own mission in life to prove that rumor true or false.

As the game progresses, and everyone has had more and more to drink, Tyrell and I sneak off to a bedroom in the back- away from the party. I start to speak, but he kisses me, hard and fast. His massive lips covering mine so tightly that I could barely breathe. I start to push him away, but he just kisses me harder. I have always been the type of girl who likes to be in control. So I kept fighting the kisses, because I wanted to be the one in charge. But he kept persisting. Finally, I submitted.

He continued to kiss me with his strong, massive lips, and I finally kissed him back. He pushed me against the wall, pulled my arms over my head, and held them there with one hand, while his other hand started to massage my tits. He gradually, slowly, almost achingly slowly, began to kiss my neck. He quickly used both hands to rip off my shirt and bra, then pinned me back against the wall, my arms helpless above my head once again. He again began massaging and kissing my already very hard nipples. I moaned with so much pleasure from just that, I couldn't wait to get on to the main event. And Tyrell could sense that, so he gave me this cocky grin, and the look in his eyes told me that it was going to be hours before we actually got around to having sex.

I moved to try to kiss him on the neck, to try to turn him on, too. But he pulled away, and shook his head no. Tonight was all about me. His lips rarely left my breasts for what seemed like infinity, but was probably only 10 minutes. Then his lips began to move down to my stomach, and he stayed there for another eternity, kissing every inch of my white skin until I felt like I was on fire. He pulled me away from the wall, pulled down my pants, and pushed me onto the bed. As he spread my legs wide, he gave me that cocky smile again, and I knew I was in for a treat.

But he decided to make the teasing last a bit longer. He pulled away, and pulled my legs up near his head, and started kissing. Since I had heard that black men had a foot fetish, I wasn't surprised when he spent an unusually long time kissing them. Then he slowly moved up my calves, licking around my knees, then continuing the journey to my pleasure zone, which had been dripping with my juices since the first kiss.

He spread my legs again so that I was spread eagle on the bed. He used his massive fingers to spread my slit open, and put in first one finger, then two. And as he was pressed hard against my g-spot, he began to lick and kiss and tease my clit. First in slow, measured circles, then with a quickening pace and more pressure. After a few short minutes, I had the most powerful orgasm of my life. I lay there, unable to move, and he moved to lie next to me. He kissed me again, and I tasted my own juices on his sweet lips. And this aroused me again, so I pushed him over, and started to undress him in the quick way he had done to me. We were two animals, acting out our primal instincts.

As I took off his pants, I could see that he was indeed quite hard, and that the rumor about black cock was indeed true. I began at the very bottom of the base, and licked my pierced tongue all the way up to the tip. As I gently caressed his balls, I put as much of his ten inches into my mouth as I could manage. Even deep throating, I was still not able to get all of him in my mouth! He forcefully grabbed my hips, and pulled me towards him, so that we were in the 69 position. We came together after a few moments.

I rolled off of him, thinking that I couldn't possibly handle any more pleasure. And also, I wasn't sure I would be able to handle all of his cock! But he kept kissing me, and touching my neck, then playing with my nipples until I knew I had to have him. I looked at him in the eyes and said "I have to have you. NOW!!" He moved on top of me, and eased himself in, once inch at a time. The slowness of it seemed gentle, but I also knew he was doing it to bring back the teasing a bit. Once he was all the way in, he paused for a moment, to let me relax again. Then, with his football strength, he began to pound away. He pumped away, and my hips eagerly rose to meet each thrust. He paused, only momentarily, to pull me up and turn me around, never once leaving my pink center completely. As he took me from behind, he reached his hands around to rub on my slit once more. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long- both because of the pleasure I was feeling, and also because I was exhausted from the workout! We had another simultaneous orgasm, and we fell onto the bed. He got up, put on his clothes, and went back to watch the second half of the game. I lay there, unable to move. And also wondering, if he was going to come back to the room.