My Night with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kala25
kala25
257 Followers

Then I glued my mouth to her cunt. I decided to give her some fingers too. She was swinging her hips wildly as I slid my fingers into her fuck-hole. I sucked her stiff little clit into my mouth. My tongue went wild with her clit as she exploded in orgasm!

We stayed like that until we each had more orgasms. We rocked that old car!

Finally, we both had our fill. We were exhausted! We sat next to each other in the back seat of her uncle's old car. We were to tired to talk...and to amazed at what we had just done to each other to talk.

We were both covered with sweat. The car smelled like pussy and girly sweat. I love both scents!

As we sat there, April finally spoke. She asked me if she was a lesbian. I told her maybe, but mostly she was just really horny. That made us both laugh!

Then she told me that; the reason she was still a virgin is because guys don't turn her on. She said that she becomes sexually aroused when she thinks about girls, but not guys. She told me that she always has sex dreams about doing it with girls, but has never had a sex dream involving guys.

I told her that it sounds to me like she is a lesbian. When she ask what she should do about it, I told her to find herself a girlfriend. We both laugh at that. About an hour later, we were back in a sixty-nine. This time, she was on top!

We stay there until we could see the sky becoming light. Dawn was approaching. We had spent most of the night, lying in her uncle's old car having outrageous sex. With sunlight creeping over the mountains, we got out of the car, put on our t-shirts, and went into the kitchen to get a drink. Thankfully, everyone, including her dad, was still sleeping.

We had to search through cans of beer to find some orange soda. Then we went back to bed. We slept until lunchtime!

For the next two nights, we sneaked out of bed, went to her uncle's old car, got naked and fucked each other like crazy!

I've been back a few times to visit her. And she has came to visit me. The sex we share, keeps getting hotter and wetter!

In August, she leaves for college in the east. I'll miss her.

kala25
kala25
257 Followers
12