My Night with Christine

Story Info
Getting drunk at a party can be hazardous to your pussy.
2.2k words
4.16
138.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. The events within this story never happened and are solely created for the reading pleasure of this website.


It was a wild weekend I would never forget. A good friend of mine invited me to a party which was awesome because I had been working all week and really needed a place to vent some energy and just cut loose. This party was all that and then some. There was a lot of booze, loud thumping music and a crap load of hot women who were drunk and ready to have some fun. I was happy to be there and started to drink and dance around, basically have a grand old time. As I was parting, I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while.

Her name was Christine and she was the hottest women from the office that I had been currently employed at. Christine had a smokin' hot body, extremely long brown hair that went half way down her back and was a complete flirt so it was always fun to hang around with her. I casually drifted over and politely offered to refill a drink for her and she gladly accepted. We talked for a while and while she had a lot to say, I couldn't help but keep looking at her legs and ample breasts, wishing that I could take her home and make out with her all night. She didn't seem to feel the same way as she took off for the bathroom with some friends and do her own thing.

I was just happy to mingle and let it go, turning my attention back to the party, doing my own thing as well. As the night went on, I got a little trashed and was having a lot of fun. The crowd started to die down around midnight, but I was still having too much fun to take off. I wandered upstairs to look around and see who was still around, and much to my surprise there was a lot of drunk people either barfing or staggering around from being too intoxicated. I walked over to the master bedroom, where my friend's parents would sleep when they were home, and there was someone lying on the massive king sized bed. As I walked into the room, I was able to see that it was Christine. She was awake but complete wasted and too drunk to even walk. She was lying down because she was feeling sick and wanted to settle her stomach.

I could tell that she was completely trashed. So drunk that there was a very good chance that she wasn't going to remember a single thing the next morning and have one hell of a hangover to go with it. I smile crossed my face as I walked into the master bedroom and I stopped for a moment to close the door. She was too tired and drunk to realize that I had softly and quietly locked the door behind me so that no one else would come in and interrupt us. I could see her awesome legs because she was wearing a killer skit that would make it easy for me to feel her legs. I could feel her wiggle as I smoothed my hand across the back of her leg, feeling her up all the way to her beautiful ass. She whimpered as I grabbed her ass and looked up at me confused as I crawled onto the bed and on top of her. I rolled her over and we were face to face, and before Christine could say anything I leaned down and forced her to kiss me. As I was kissing her, I took my hand and put it under her short shirt. She tried to fight me off but it was no use as I slipped a finger under her thong and started to rub the lips of her pussy. She moaned as she became wetter with each stroke. After a few strokes, I got even braver and inserted a finger into her wet hole. I could see the look on her face as I went two knuckles in and began to fuck her with my finger. She tried to squirm but I didn't let go and kept fingering her sopping wet pussy.

After kissing her, I started to open her shirt, revealing her amazing breasts that I didn't hesitate to suck and lick. She was too drunk and tipsy to put up a fight and I was too strong as well. My cock was rock hard and ready to go after feeling and licking her body, so I took off my pants and positioned myself between her hips. She started to fight back more, but I could tell she was very weak from the alcohol and I had no trouble holding her arms and pinning her frail body to the king sized bed. I had taken off her thong and rolled her skit up all the way to her hips, leaving her wet pussy exposed and ready to be penetrated against her will. I saw a tear fall from her eye, and all it did was turn me on more and my cock got harder. Christine let out a short whimper as the head of my cock parted her pussy lips and slowly entered her. I could see the look on her face as her mouth gaped open with shock as I forced all of myself inside her, going in as deep as I could. Then I started to fuck her, pushing my cock in and out of her so much that my balls slapping up against her ass.

I could feel her pussy clinging to my cock as she was tensing up, trying to resist me as much as she could and all it did was make my feel better as I kept stroking in and out of her with force, fucking her brains out. She tried to resist, but I held her down and forced her to take every pump, forcing myself into her deeper and deeper with each thrust. She was crying and unable to stop what was going on, and with the door locked there was nothing to stop me from doing whatever I wanted to her. A few strokes later and I could feel that she was having an orgasm. She tried to hide it from me but I could feel it as her pussy was gushing and it was only a matter of time before I joined her. I watched her face and could see her wince and cry a little more as I blew my sperm deep inside her. I let out a groan of my own and pushed my cock as deep inside her as I could, spraying my seed inside her.

We were both exhausted and sweaty from the ordeal, and I was going to say something to her a few moments later only to realize she had passed out from a combination of the alcohol and the intense sex. Rather than leave Christine there for someone else to walk in and do what I just did to her, I decided to stay there and sleep with her. I took the time to strip her naked and I also took all of my own clothing off before covering both of us up. I went to sleep and didn't do anything else to her for the rest of the night but cuddle. Our cuddling also made sure she slept on her side so that she wouldn't choke to death should she vomit during her rest.

The next morning, we both woke up in the king sized bed, naked and in each other's arms. I could tell by the confused look on Christine's face that she didn't remember a single thing from the night before. She rolled over and looked at my naked self there with her and it didn't take her long to put two and two together. She gave me a half smile before asking, "Did we make out last night?"

"We sure did," I answered with a smile. "You were an animal last night!"

She let out a deep sigh, obviously frustrated that she did something she was suddenly beginning to regret. "Is there anyway we can keep this between us?"

"I can't see why not." I said with a smile, "but on one condition."

"What would that be?" She asked with a coy smile on her face. She knew what I was asking for and seemed to accept the price of my silence. She leaned over and kissed me and we began to make out again on the bed. I ran a hand up her leg and started to finger her pussy and it was wet and ready to go. Christine however was fully involved this time as she decided to be more proactive. She went under the covers and I laid there in stunned silence as I watched her head travel down my body and stopping over my hard and erect cock. I gave out a soft whimper as I could feel her soft mouth engulf my cock and take in every inch. She went on to give me the best head I ever had in my life, licking, sucking and deep throating me to the point where I almost blew a load in her mouth.

Before I could do that, Christine climbed on top of me and climbed on top of my cock, slowly lowering her wet pussy into my cock. She let out a gasp of her own as she lowered herself onto me until it was all inside her and she started to ride the shit out of me. I could tell by how the juices were flowing down the shaft of my penis that Christine was having a hard orgasm, and she didn't hesitate to moan and groan as she pumped harder and harder as it went on.

After Christine finished cumming, I rolled her over and got her to get on all fours, with her knees and elbows on the bed. I got behind Christine's amazing ass and fucked her pussy doggie style. She moaned even louder as I entered her from behind and started talking dirty the longer and harder I pounded her pussy. She started to moan louder and louder, and I could hear how wet she was as I kept pounding her harder and harder. Before long I could feel the sperm gushing out of my cock and went deep inside her again to release my seed inside Christine. She moaned again one last time as she could feel my hot semen shooting inside her. We crashed back on the bed and laid there, kissing and snuggling, feeling each other up.

She was in for a surprised as I used her own juices from her orgasm to lube my finger, which I softly inserted into her tight asshole. She started to moan again as I finger fucked her tight asshole. I leaned over and kissed her while fingering her asshole and I could tell she loved every second of it. I felt Christine's hand go between my legs as she played with my cock, hoping it would come back up to play again. After a short bout of kissing and heavy petting, my cock was getting hard again and I was ready for round number two. I climbed on top of her and quickly slid my cock back inside her wet pussy and Christine stated to moan again as I fucked her missionary to another hard orgasm. After she came, my cock was drenched in her cum, and I used that as my lube. In the same missionary position, I spread her out and slowly stuffed the head of my cock into her tight asshole.

"I've never let someone fuck me in the ass." Christine said as she tensed up. I could tell by the look on her face she was an ass virgin. She bit her lip and arched her back as the head of my cock entered her asshole and I slowly started to sink my cock into her one inch at a time until I was balls deep inside her ass. As I started to stroke her virgin ass, I watched with surprise as she reached down with her own hand and started to finger her own pussy, bringing her to orgasm while I fucked her up the ass. She was wincing in pain, but that was to be expected during her first time. I loved every moment of it but it didn't take long for me to cum again, as I shot another hot load into her ass. Christine let out a yelp as she could feel the semen inside her and I could tell she loved it.

After I took my cock out of her ass, I kissed her again and smiled. "This will be our little secret." and with that I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came out of the bathroom, Christine had dressed and already left the bedroom. I made up the bed and slipped out of the house before anyone could tell that I was in the master bedroom. Thank goodness the host of the party's parents didn't come back for another few days so I stayed there and helped everyone clean the place up and make it look like new when the owners returned. Was the least I could do considering the fun I had. I didn't see Christine again until a few months later, but that's another story for another day.