My Night With Hugh Jackman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I don't know about that Auntie, we'll see . . . ," I said. I didn't want to make Hugh anymore embarrassed then he already was by making Evelyn shriek in delight again by my telling her that she was right about us having sex with each other on celluloid.

"Oh you have to come inside; I've finished your drawing!"

I suddenly became the uncomfortable one as I cleared my throat and looked at her wide eyed. I had posed naked for her a few weeks before and she promised to show it to me after she had put the finishing touches and framing. I started going bright red as I looked at Hugh who could see that I was uncomfortable.

"No, ah - please Auntie, um, can you show me next time?"

"Oh come now, I've been waiting for two weeks to show you how it turned out. I'm sure Hugh won't mind."

"No absolutely not, I wouldn't mind at all. I'd love to see it," Hugh eagerly replied. I looked over to him with a look of utmost horror.Kill me now...I thought to myself.

I leant over and whispered into his ear, "Uh, Hugh, it's a naked portrait of me."

"I know! Why do you think I want to see it!! Auntie's not the only one with a wicked sense of humor you know!" he whispered back to me with a smarmy grin on his face and eyes gleaming with anticipation.

I'm going to kill him! I swear I'm going to kill him! Well first I'm going to make love to him and then I'm going to kill him!I chortled to myself as I realized I was about to bare all whether I liked it or not.

We walked into Evelyn's house and our senses were instantly invaded by the overpowering scent of burning jasmine incense. Her entire house was decked out like some colorful Bollywood production; bright yellow and orange pillows were lying on a bright green and purple sofa and a mosaic-tiled coffee table emblazoned with a large mural of the 'Ying-Yang' symbol on it sat in the middle of the lounge room. Fanciful mirrors and pictures of elephants dancing with the goddess 'Siva' donned the walls. A large golden Buddha sat in the corner next to an indoor pond that was attached to a rocky wall fountain. Her home was always a sight to behold and the funny thing was that even though she surrounded herself with different deities, she wasn't at all religious!

We walked through the kitchen into her studio where she drew her sketches. She quickly walked over to a large canvas. There was a large tarp covering it and she brought it over to us.

"Ready for the grand unveiling?!!" Evelyn could barely contain her gleeful anticipation as she spoke.

"All right, go ahead. Hugh if you laugh I'll fucking kill you where you stand!" He laughed and winked at me with a mischievous grin on his face. Evelyn grabbed the large tarp by the corner and flung it upwards and away . . .

. . . And there I was, in all my naked glory! The drawing consisted of me sitting; legs apart on a stool looking off in the distance. My head was tilted upwards, arms resting on my knees, fingers locked together with my back bent down at a forty-five-degree angle. Oh yeah and did I mention I was completely buck naked? I saw that my flaccid willy was half concealed by my arm being in the way which was some comfort. It wasn't displayed in its full tiny glory as I had feared. Overall, I thought it was quite an incredible portrait. It looked exactly like me, except in tones of sepia and black. Evelyn was an amazing sketch artist; there was no doubt about it.

"Hey thanks for making my dick bigger!" I said to Evelyn as she roared her classic hearty laugh again.

"My beautiful boy, you've got nothing to worry about in that area, trust me." I appreciated her reassurance.

I noticed that Hugh was very quiet so I turned to him and noticed the look of utmost awe on his face. He was silent as he just stared at the portrait; at the portrait of me, naked and sitting.

"What do you think of it sweetie?" Evelyn asked Hugh. He didn't respond.

"Hugh? Hey Hugh?" I gently nudged him.

"Hmm? Oh yes it's uh . . . it's good."

That's it? 'It's good?' That's all he has to say? But it suddenly dawned on me that maybe he was embarrassed. I didn't know why; I mean there's nothing wrong with admiring a piece of art, big deal what it consists of. Hugh went back to looking at it, lost to us again. Evelyn smiled at him. She knew that he thought it was special.

She leant over to him and said, "It's yours Hugh."

"What? Oh no, no I couldn't take this."

"Yes you can. It's already yours! It's been yours since the moment I touched a pencil to its canvas. My mother used to say that we don't choose art, art chooses us. We each like different types of art because art calls to us all in different ways. Why do you think one man's graffiti is another man's Da Vinci? This piece has chosen you as its owner and it's apart of you now whether you like it or not sweetheart! It's yours and it's free – I insist. All I ask is that you look after it well."

You couldn't argue with her logic. It could be so unconventional and beautiful that sometimes you forgot that she could be quite abrasive and naughty as well. Hugh was completely floored by her personal philosophy that he graciously accepted her gift. I however, started wondering exactly what was going on with him. Why was he so mesmerized by that picture of me?Don't even think about it, he's not gay, he's not interested in you, you don't have a chance with him.I could always rely on the Jiminy Cricket inside my head to ground me in the truth of the matter.

We said goodbye to Evelyn and walked on toward my house. As we got there, I opened the small gate and went up the pathway to my front door. I hadn't mowed in a few weeks and it showed as the grass in my front yard was long and unkempt. I was a little embarrassed but Hugh didn't even seem to notice. Hugh put the portrait down near the door as we walked in. We got our scripts out and began talking about which scenes we should rehearse.

"Scene one and two take place at Grant's house and at the classroom but we need people to play Sarah, Michael and Ryan and scene three is mainly me and Ryan so that's no good," I said to Hugh as we flicked through the pages.

"What about scene five, that takes place in the classroom between just us two," Hugh said.

"Yep," I replied.

"And scene 9 . . ." My heart skipped. It was the sex scene.

"Scene nine?" I said as I tried to gulp down the sudden lump in my throat.

"Yeah mate. Look we should probably rehearse it and you know, get used to each other before we do it in front of the camera. It's just another scene and it's better we start getting used to doing it now. Kurt needs us to be convincing right?"

"You're absolutely right, definitely," I replied as coolly as I could.YeahI thought to myself.It's just another scene of me and Hugh passionately kissing with our bodies pressed up against each other, touching, pseudo fondling, hands . . .

"Okay scene five. Let's give it a quick run through." Hugh said as he snapped me out of my daze.

Scene five went without a hitch. We obviously needed to practice it more but we got the general gist of how we should be reacting to one another. Then came scene nine. We first read through it silently. I had been reading this part of the script continuously over the last couple of days, soaking up every description and every bit of dialogue like a sponge, memorizing every last detail. I was anxious to get it right and now that I knew who the teacher was going to be played by, I was all the more careful to not fuck it up mid way and ruin the moment. It was a good thing it was mostly action, there was only a few lines of actual dialogue between us. We put our scripts down and looked at each other. The moment had come at last and I was terrified! My heart began racing as Hugh grinned at me.

"Ready?" Hugh asked.

"Uh-huh, lets go!" I replied as I cleared my throat and wet my lips.

"Okay, first things first. Go get a towel."

I quickly went to the hall closet and got a towel. I returned to find Hugh gone. After waiting for a few minutes he returned with a huge jug of water.

"Hope you don't mind. I helped myself to your kitchen!" he said smiling.

"Not at all," I replied.

He went out onto the porch and poured the jug all over his head. He came back inside completely drenched and breathing heavily from the coldness of the water and put the jug on the floor. I could see that he was in character so I quickly did the same. He walked over to the telephone and began dialing. I walked up to him with the towel and began toweling, admiring the V-shape of his back that could be seen through the clinging shirt. I reached over and taking the phone out of his hands, put it back down on the receiver. Hugh slowly turned around and faced me, his eyes had such a yearning that I momentarily forgot my place - lost in his mesmerizing gaze.

I snapped out of it and continued toweling his chest as he put his finger under my chin, lifting my head to his. We closed our eyes and kissed. Never had I been kissed like that before. It was pure magic. I felt so completely in the moment. I was kissing Hugh Jackman and it felt wonderful. It was tender; his lips were supple and moist. The water that was dripping from his head mingled with the softness of his lips making them slippery and succulent. It wasn't porn tongue flicking; it was romantic and erotic kissing. Before I knew it Hugh pulled away, just as he was supposed to in the script.

Hugh went back to the phone. I followed and even though I was supposed to turn him around and plead with him to continue as was written in the script, I was no longer Grant. I was myself and I wanted him to continue because I wanted to be kissing him again. I put my hand on his shoulder and turning him around, took his head in my hands and put his face close to mine. Hugh in turn tried to pull away again.

"No, no Rick look at me. Rick . . . look at me."

"I need to call Max . . . he can fix . . . ," Hugh whispered gazing at me with those intense eyes that could melt steel.

"Please . . . Rick . . . just for tonight . . . " My voice was barely a hushed whisper.

I leant in and kissed him lightly on the lips. Hugh put his arms around my waist and pressed his body against mine. His body was cold from the water that he had poured onto himself. I could feel the contours of his muscles and the coolness of his wet dripping body pressed against me. My clothes began to soak as I melded up against him. Being so close, his presence seemed all consuming, as if I could become lost in his very being. It was pure white bliss and I had to fight every urge of arousal. It was the hardest thing I had ever done before in my life. I had to be professional and I kept repeating it over and over in my head.Be professional be professional.

He lifted me up, supporting me around his waist by putting one hand around my back and cupping the other one under my ass.Be professional, be professional.He put me up against the wall and began kissing my neck, his hot moist breath leaving a passion trail as he tasted me.Be professional, be professional.We moved over to my sofa and letting me go momentarily, he sat down on the couch. Now it was my turn to get on top of him and telling myself one last time tobe professional I sat on the tips of his knees, bent over and continued kissing him.

Hugh wrapped his hands around my ass and at first I thought he was going to bring them up to my back but I felt him apply pressure.He's trying to pull me closer to him! What do I do? I thought to myself. I knew that if I got closer to him, if I had to feel his crotch underneath me, I was going to get a raging hard-on whether I liked it or not. This would certainly mean me leaving the project, I mean, how could I face up to Hugh every day with him knowing that I had a mad crush on him? I decided to sit 'tight' so to speak. As my legs were on either side of his knees, I slid my feet under the couch, using it as leverage. Hugh tried to push me toward him but my feet made it impossible for me to move.

"No that's not right John," Hugh said as he pulled his head away. My heart sank. The moment had come to a regrettable halt.

"What? What did I do wrong?" I said getting up, feeling completely rejected.

"You're not close enough mate. You need to be a lot closer to me. Remember what Kurt said? Chest to chest?"

"Oh right, right, sorry," I said.

That was it. I was angry at myself for having these feelings and my conscience was now screaming inside my head; GET THESE GOD-DAMN THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU FUCKING WANKER. YOU'RE AN ACTOR AND THIS IS JUST ACTING!! NOW GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET SERIOUS!!!

"Let's continue from me sitting down on the sofa," Hugh said as I sighed and nodded in agreement.

Hugh got up and sat back down again, the look of intensity had returned in his eyes and I noticed that he was breathing a lot heavier than usual.Is he aroused? I thought to myself. I put the thought aside before the voice in my head could respond, got back into character and straddled myself on top of him again. I resumed kissing him and this time I sat mid way on his lap, still not confident enough to get too close to him. Hugh wrapped his hands around my ass again and before I had time to react, pulled me right on top of the huge wet erect bulge that had been hiding in his trousers. I jumped up, breaking our kiss when I felt his hard cock pressing up against my already hardening one.

"Jesus . . . ," I stammered as Hugh put his hands around my waist, pulling me down, practically grinding our pelvises together. I was locked to him, groin to groin, like two mating dogs that had become stuck mid coitus, I was stuck to Hugh and he wasn't letting go!

"John . . . look at me," he whispered as he held me down.

I was in complete shock. I began breathing rapidly, sirens went off in my head, my heart racing as I tried to take in what was happening. We had just crossed a line. I thought something like this could only happen in my dreams but it was real . . .This was real!

"John . . . look at me . . . ," he repeated again. I composed myself long enough to look into his yearning eyes. He was breathing heavily.

"Please . . . just for tonight," he whispered, just millimeters away from my lips.

Now when I think back to that night I realize how corny it was for him to repeat my dialogue but that night I was in complete rapture. I nodded my head, said goodbye to my inhibitions, took a deep breath and delved into his mouth with complete abandon. I wanted him. I wanted to be a part of him. He put his hands under my shirt and ran them up my back as he passionately returned my kiss. My cock was at full mast, aching to break out of the confines of my underwear and I could feel Hugh's cock straining to do the same. I could feel his wet bulge against mine and all that was keeping them apart were a few pieces of cloth.

I wanted to feel him naked against me. I began unbuttoning his shirt and taking my cue, Hugh began unbuttoning mine. Our hands were a flurry of fingers and we couldn't open our shirts fast enough. From the moment we stopped kissing so we could see what we were doing I was aching; aching to be meshed against his wonderful lips again. As soon as he got to the last button and flung open my shirt revealing my heaving chest I went straight back to his lips like a magnet sticking fast, he tasted like heaven. After a while, I began moving down yearning to explore more of his beautiful being..

"Lie back," I whispered in Hugh's ear and he eagerly obliged.

I began kissing his earlobe and I made my way down the side of his neck. He was breathing heavily and as I looked at his face I was glad to see him enjoying it as much as I was. I opened his shirt and took in the perfection of his chest. He was covered in goose bumps from the coldness of his damp clothes and they seemed to dance on my tongue as I licked his skin. God he was beautiful. I looped my arms around his back and began kissing his left nipple. This sent shock waves through him and I could feel his whole body shudder under me.

"Oh fuck yeah John! Mmmmmm . . . ," Hugh said as he closed his eyes.

I made my way over to his right nipple and varied my technique. I began lightly flicking my tongue all around it, this time watching it as it got hard before sucking it.

After doing this for a few more minutes Hugh began shifting his body. I looked up at him and he straight away went for my lips. After kissing for a few more minutes, he decided to return my nipple sucking favor. As I straddled on top of him, he took my shirt off exposing my bare chest and leaned down and began sucking my nipple. Feeling his tongue suck on such a sensitive part of me made my whole body tingle with unbridled ecstasy.

With all of the girls that I had been with, not one of them had sucked my nipples, hell – not one of them was nearly as fucking hot and erotic as this man with his arms around me. Did this mean I was gay? At the time I didn't know what to make out of myself. All that mattered to me at that moment was that Hugh was savoring me; making me his own, and I was loving it.

Hugh moved his hands down from around my back and placed them around my ass supporting me. He lifted me up and panting said, "Bedroom?"

"Down the hall to the left."

Hugh looked behind me momentarily to see where he was going and then began walking. I admired his strength as he carried my seventy-kilo frame with relative ease. Obviously the many hours he spent in the gym had paid off for both him and me! I took in every sensation; the feeling of his strong arms holding me to him, the indentation of his spine under my fingers, the feeling of his waist that my legs were wrapped around.

As I kissed his neck I inhaled his scent. I couldn't quite pick what aftershave he had on but mixed in with his sweat, it created a musky smell that was so unbelievably intoxicating that I felt like I was getting drunk. I noticed he had begun warming up, his hot blood finally returning - fueling the passion between us. I had never felt so passive before in my life. This was so unlike me because I'm usually quite a dominant love-maker. The girls that I've slept with relished the way I 'took charge' so to speak. That's not to say that I'm a man's man; I know full well that the manliest I've ever been is a 'pretty boy.'

But now, here was a mancarryingme to my bedroom. He was in complete control and as I felt his tense heaving chest next to my own, and feeling the sensation of his rippling abs against mine, I realized that I wanted him inside me. I wanted to be completely subjected to anything and everything he wanted to do to me. I wanted him to fuck my fucking brains out!

Even though it was just down the corridor, it seemed like an eternity before we got to my bedroom which was decent sized, with enough room for my queen-sized bed, a few side tables and a closet wardrobe. To the left was my ensuite. Hugh made his way to my bed and gently lowered me down. As he let go, he took off his shirt with one swift motion revealing his glistening taught chest. He had a light dust of dark hair that covered his upper chest and a snail trail that ran down to his belly button and beyond.

As he put his knees on either side of me, I began unbuttoning his belt. I wanted to see how far down the 'trail' went but before I could pull down his zipper, Hugh took my hands, lifted them up above my head and gently pushed me down on the mattress while making contact with my lips again.He wants to prolong it!I thought to myself.Damn he's good!I could tell that he was going to leave the 'big finale reveal' until the end. It was at this time that I realized exactly what the phrase 'Hurt's so good' meant. I was making love to the man of every woman and gay man's dreams and I was both in delirious ecstasy and writhing in agony for more!