My Night with Kari

Story Info
Keeping my supervisor company for the night.
4.9k words
4.26
69k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid May and time to go back to working full time at the office I was at. First a little about me, my name is Andy, at the time I was a 21 year old student at the local college where I had just finished my 3rd year. I was 6 feet tall, and about 185 pounds. In high school I had been in multiple sports, but between college and work, the time for that was done. I had had a few girlfriends in college, but never anything too serious, just mainly having fun. My job at the office was to keep things filed for the customer complaint team I worked for. Nothing too exciting, but it kept the tuition bill paid.

Our supervisor was Kari, a 37 year old married mother of two boys. She was really cool to work for, and often times throughout the day at least one of us on the team would be in her office hanging out talking with her. It was a lot of fun hanging out in her office. Kari was shorter, about 5'4" and was very fit. That was one of the things we would talk about; Kari was a runner so she was always training for her next run which could be anything from a 10K to even a marathon once. She had straight, shoulder length sandy blonde hair, blue eyes that she wore glasses over and was usually dressed in something like a sweater and black pants. All of which created a very motherly look and helped make it comfortable talking to her. No topic was off limits when we were in there. We had discussed many things from classes I was taking to parties I had been to, to the next run she was preparing for. We even had a day where she asked about some of the girls I had been with and reminded me to make sure I always used a condom. That same day she had let me know she had gone back on the pill so she didn't have to worry about any more kids. None of these conversations felt strange with her, it was always comforting to talk to her.

It was during the first Friday after I had gone back full time that I was in Kari's office. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon and most things were done for the day so we were just hanging out. She asked if I wanted to go to her place after work to hang out and have a few beers. This was nothing out of the ordinary, as many times on Friday's our team would get together for a drink or two. Not having any other plans that night I agreed. As we wrapped up I asked who was all coming over.

"Just you, it was so last minute everyone else had plans. I hope you will still stop by, Daniel and the boys went camping this weekend and I really don't feel like sitting alone tonight." was Kari's response.

"Yeah, of course I'll stop by. A few beers sound good after this week." I reassured Kari. We closed things up at work, and not having a car at school, Kari gave me a ride to her place. When we arrived, she had me take a seat on the sofa and get comfortable. She then went into the kitchen and grabbed me a beer and said she was going to go upstairs to change. As she was upstairs I flipped the tv on and found a baseball game on. It was something we would both enjoy having on in the background. Kari came back downstairs in a pair of jeans and t-shirt and took a look at the tv and laughed, "That's good, I see you made yourself right at home."

"Yeah, I figured this would work." I said as Kari went into the kitchen and got herself a beer.

Kari came back in and we sipped our beers watched the game and talked. We made small talk about me being back full time and how school had gone. After about an hour, Kari asked if I was hungry and ordered a pizza. We spent the rest of the night eating pizza, drinking beer and talking. It was really great spending the evening with her. We ended up going through the 12pk Kari had in the fridge and it was getting to be about 11:00 when Kari said she was getting tired, but didn't think she should be driving. I let her know that I would be fine and could make myself comfortable on the sofa. With that Kari got up and headed over to the stairs.

"If you want you can stay in my bed. I'm not used to sleeping alone so I'll sleep better if you are there and the bed would be more comfortable than the sofa." Kari said from the first step.

I sat there for moment thinking about it. It would be nice spending the night in bed with her, but by the way she said it, it really sounded like it was just sleep that she wanted. It may have been the beer responding but I told her, "Yeah, that would be more comfortable, but are you sure?"

"Yeah, like I said, I'll sleep better. Come up with me." She replied.

I got up off the sofa and followed her up the stairs. I did notice how great her ass looked in her jeans as we walked up. We walked into the bedroom and Kari turned a lamp on and pointed over to one side of the bed and told me, "Take that side and make yourself comfortable, I'm going to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed." Then she turned and stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

I stripped down to my boxers and got into bed under the covers. It felt strange lying in her bed. I rolled onto my side and looked over and could smell her perfume on her pillow. It started to get me excited, so I rolled back onto my back and waited for Kari to come out of the bathroom.

Kari stepped out of the bathroom in a short, black silk nightie with thin little straps and lace across the top. She flipped the bathroom light off and walked over to the bed, with just the light glow of the lamp on her body. My eyes never left her as I watched her walk over, her nightie hugging her body tightly. She pulled the covers back and slid into bed on her side with her back to me. She flipped the lamp off and turned her head back and asked me to hold her. I rolled over onto my side and slid one arm under her neck and the other over her silky nightie and pulled her tight to me. By this point my cock was pushing through the opening in my boxers and pressing against her. I held her gently, hoping she wouldn't be too upset with how excited I had gotten. Turned out, I had nothing to worry about.

"Oh my, you like this nightgown?" Kari said in a low sultry voice I had never heard from her before. She then reached back and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to rub it slowly.

"Mmmm, yes, you look amazing in it." I said, now finally realizing that I had been reading everything correctly. I then leaned forward and kissed her neck as Kari stroked me.

"This feels so nice having you here." Kari said as I planted little kisses on her neck while my hand moved up her body and caressed one of her tiny, surprisingly perky breasts. I felt her nipple harden as my finger lightly touched it through the lace in her nightie.

Kari turned over, so she was facing me, her hand went back to my cock and continued to rub it. She leaned in and we kissed. Our tongues were dancing over each others, while my hands rubbed her back. One hand rubbed down to her ass and squeezed it. With all the running she did her ass was so firm and felt so good in my hand. My hips were slowly pushing my cock back and forth in her hand as I started getting closer and closer.

As I got more excited, my kiss changed and I kissed her harder, pushing my cock faster and faster. Kari, feeling this let go and pushed me onto my back. She told me to lay back and she started kissing down my chest pulling the covers down as she did. Her hands slid my boxers down and off as she kissed lower and lower. She looked down and I saw her mouth open when she saw my hard cock sticking straight up from my thick black bush. Kari took her finger and touched the slit at the tip of my cock, then pulled her finger away with a string of pre-cum stretching from her finger to my cock. She rubbed the pre-cum on her finger in circles against her thumb as she looked up at me and said, "Looks like somebody is ready." She then leaned down and took the tip of my cock between her lips.

I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared between Kari's lips. "Oh wow, that feels amazing." I was able to get out as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Kari reached her hand down and began rubbing my balls as she sucked harder and harder. Her other hand was wrapped around my cock keeping me from pushing too far into her mouth. Her lips getting my cock so wet as she stroked and sucked me. I looked down and warned her, "That feels so good, I can't hold out much longer."

Kari's lips slid off my cock as she looked up at me, her hand still stroking my cock and she told me, "Andy, let it go, I want you to feel so good." She then wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and started sucking on it again.

Hearing her say that and feeling her lips on my cock turned out to be more than I could stand. I started cumming. Kari's head pulled up off my cock with the first blast of cum and she started to laugh, but she put her lips back on my cock and my cock filled her mouth with cum. She held her lips over my cock as she stroked me hard, as the last few drops shot into her mouth. As cum ran out of her mouth and down my shaft, I pulled my cock back out of her mouth and Kari sat up. She slid to the end of the bed and stood up and turned toward me. Her lips were closed, but she had a smile on her face as she held up one finger letting me know she'd be right back.

Kari turned and walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear the water running and her spitting out the cum and rinsing her mouth. I lay there with a huge smile on my face, watching, waiting for her to come back to the bedroom. The door opened and Kari came walking out holding a damp cloth. She came back to the bed and sat next to me and started wiping the cum off of my body. It was nice and warm and felt so good. As she cleaned me off, she told me she wanted me to cum right away so that now we could take our time and really enjoy it.

Kari slid into bed, facing me and we held each other and kissed. My hands were running over the back of her nightie. I then rolled Kari onto her stomach and leaned in and kissed her neck. Then I rolled over and straddled her back. I pressed my hands onto her shoulders and started to massage them. My thumbs were making small circles on her shoulders as I listened to Kari moan softly about how good that felt. With my fingertips I started to slide my hands down her back. I was pressing firmly down each side and feeling her relax. As my hands started to slide back up her back, her nightie was trying to ride up, being stopped only because I was straddling her. I heard her whisper softly not to stop, that it felt so good. My hands ran down the back of her nightie and along each side of my re-hardening cock. This time as I massaged up her back, my hands slid down Kari's arms. They slid down until they reached her hands, pulling her arms out away from her body. My fingers locked between Kari's as I leaned back down and began kissing Kari's neck. I kissed down Kari's back until I reached the top of her nightie. My hands ran up her arms to the skinny little straps of her nightie. I hooked my finger under each strap and slid it over each shoulder and started sliding them down her arms. Kari lifted her arms so the straps slid off and my hands slid under her body. I pulled the front of her nightie down and got my first feel of Kari's nipples.

I was fully hard by this point as my hands slid under Kari's tits. They fit perfectly in my hands and I began to squeeze them. I was now moaning while my lips glided over Kari's back. Kari's breathing became much shallower and her hips started trying to push up, but stopped because I was kneeling on her. I started to slide back as I ran my hands down the front of Kari's body, feeling how firm Kari's tummy was through her nightie. As I slid over her butt and kneeled between her legs, my hands ran under Kari's hips and pulled her up onto her knees, her face buried into her pillow. As she rose up, her nightie slid up exposing the thong she had on under it. I rubbed her ass, massaging it and squeezing it, and spreading her open. I took one hand and rested it under her pussy and rubbed over her thong. While my other hand pushed her nightie up higher, I leaned forward and kissed her lower back. Kari started pushing back into my hand, exhaling each time she pushed back.

Feeling Kari's thong start to get damp and how warm her pussy was I had to feel more of her. I took both of my hands and pulled the band of her thong up and started to slide it down. I slid it down to her knees, then off one leg and finally off the other, my hands caressing as much of her legs as they could. My eyes glanced down at her pussy, seeing how short she was trimmed. I whispered, "Oh yes Kari, you are gorgeous."

My hands slid up her legs, to her pussy, spreading her open with two fingers and one finger running between. I slipped my finger inside her, feeling just how wet she was at this point. I slowly moved my finger in circles inside her as my thumb reached down for her clit. Kari bucked back against my finger, forcing it deeper inside her. I looked down at how hard my cock was, I wanted her so bad at this point. I tried pulling my finger out but Kari pushed back, so my finger slid back in. Finally I reached the point where I had to have her. I leaned forward, my finger still inside her, and whispered into her ear, "Kari, I need you right now."

"Yes, Andy, Yes, just don't stop." was Kari's breathless reply. I kneeled straight up, and slid my finger out of Kari. I licked her juices off of my finger, loving how she tasted. With my other hand I wrapped my fingers around my cock and led it to her pussy. As soon as the tip touched her pussy, I began pushing, watching as my bare cock began disappearing inside her. It was the first time I had ever fucked without a condom and it felt amazing! I pushed slow, as I felt her pussy filling with my cock. As I started to slowly fuck her, I leaned over her, kissing her neck and my hands coming around cupping her tits. Kari pushed back, meeting my thrust. One of my hands played with her nipple while my other hand slid down her body over the scratchy hair of her pussy and rubbed her clit. As I pushed my cock in and rubbed her clit, a long low moan started from deep within Kari. She started pushing back harder and started telling me to go faster.

"Yes Kari, this feels so wonderful!" I cried out as I knelt straight up, my hands spreading her ass, so I could watch as my cock slid in and out of her sweet pussy.

As I pulled my cock out, I could see Kari's juices glistening on it. I pushed back in, hard, hearing Kari grunt as I did. I started to fuck her harder and faster, trying to get deeper inside her with each thrust. Kari turned her head and buried it into her pillow muffling her moans which had been getting louder and more frequent. Then with one hard thrust she pushed back and her head rose up and she let out a long loud cry, "Ohhhhhh, yesssssssss!" Hearing that, I buried my cock as deep as I could into her, feeling her pussy spasm and tighten around my cock. Her whole body was trembling as I leaned back over her back, and kissed her neck.

Kari's knees gave way and she collapsed into the bed. My cock slid out of her and I rolled her onto her back. She had a huge smile on her face and looked up at me and gave my lips a long lingering kiss. I held my cock in my hand as we kissed and slid it back into Kari's pussy. She broke the kiss and smiled at me, "You're going to go again aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm so close." I replied as I slid back into her, fucking her slow. My hands were caressing her face. Our lips met in another kiss and I started pumping in and out of Kari faster. Feeling my cum getting closer and closer. I broke our kiss and I buried my head into the pillow, my cheek pressed against Kari's as I pushed in as deep as I could, "Oh wow, Kari, yes!" I cried out into the pillow. My arms wrapped around Kari, holding her tight to me as the last of my cum shot inside her tight little pussy. I started to pull my cock out of Kari and I lifted my head so I could look into Kari's eyes. "That was so wonderful." I told her right before I kissed her.

Our kiss broke and I rolled over onto my side and pulled Kari into me. She was facing me, looking up at me kissing me one last time. We fell asleep with Kari in my arms, both of us spent from a wonderful night of lovemaking.

The next morning I woke up when the sun started shining through the blinds into my eyes. Kari was still in my arms, her head buried into my chest. I looked down at her and confirmed the last night was not just a wonderful dream. As I watched her sleep a bit of panic came over me, wondering if she'd be upset with what had happened. As Kari started to wake up she looked up at me and put me at ease, she had a smile on her face and told me that she had really enjoyed what we did. We lay in bed for a bit longer, holding each other. I rubbed my hands over her back, feeling her nightie bunched up over her mid section.

"Andy, it feels so good laying here with you, but we should get up." Kari said as she started to pull the covers back.

I looked over, seeing her body in the light, seeing her nipples and down to the pussy I had just fucked the night before. My cock instantly started getting hard as I agreed with her that yes we probably should get going.

"You are always ready, aren't you?" Kari laughed as she saw how excited I was getting. "But really we should get up." Kari said as she got up and stood next to the bed.

As I lay in bed, trying to get up Kari walked into the bathroom and came back out a minute later wearing a robe. "C'mon Andy, let's go downstairs and have some breakfast." She said as she came over next to the bed holding her hand out. I took her hand and got up and put on my boxers right before she led me downstairs. As we ate, we talked about the previous night, how great it was and how we'd try and get together again, but had to be careful so her husband didn't find out.

After we finished our cereal, she got up and started heading back upstairs saying she was going to get ready for the day so she could take me back home. I came up with her so I could finish getting dressed as well. Once we got upstairs, Kari went into the bathroom and I heard the shower go on. I stood there, putting my pants back on when I got to thinking of Kari's body and how great it was to touch it. I decided to go and join her in the shower.

I slipped my pants and boxers off and walked into the bathroom. I pulled the curtain open on the shower and saw Kari looking over at me. "Took you long enough, get in here."

I stepped into the shower, and watched the water run down Kari's body. My cock was already as hard as it could be. As we stood facing each other, Kari reached out and started stroking my cock. While she did that, I leaned forward and sucked on one of her nipples. I started pushing my cock through her hand. My hands ran down her back, over her ass, spreading it open and I slid one finger down to her pussy. I started to finger her pussy, when she took a step back. She had me turn so I was facing the spray and she stepped around and kneeled in front of me. She reached up and cupped my balls with one hand as she took my cock in her mouth. I saw how her body glistened from the water as she took my cock deeper between her lips. Kari massaged my balls and I started to pump slowly in and out of her mouth. I leaned over and cupped her tits in my hands. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, even pulling on them gently. The feel of the water on me, and Kari's lips sucking my cock made it so it didn't take long and I started to cum. I stood straight up as the first shot of cum was in Kari's mouth. Then she pulled back, looked up and stroked me. The rest of my cum hitting her neck and mixing with the water running down between her tits.

I slid my cock out from Kari's hand and took her hand in mine and helped her up. I wrapped my arms around her, clutching her ass. Our lips met in a long kiss, stopping only for me to tell her how great that felt. Kari turned in my arms and pressed her ass against me. I played with her tits, pinching them and pulling on them before taking one hand and running it down to her pussy. My fingers spread her pussy open and I searched out her clit. I flicked my finger over her clit with one hand while I flicked her nipple with my other. When I leaned in to kiss her neck, I could hear making soft moans. I stepped back and turned her, "I need to get you to the bed."

12