My Night with Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari responded by turning off the water and opening the shower curtain. I stepped out and grabbed two towels. I handed Kari one, and wrapped her with the other. We started to dry each other off, I took extra time with her tits, then brought the towel down to her pussy and rubbed until Kari dropped the towel she was drying me with. Her knees started to bend and I had to hold her up. "Let's go to bed." Kari said softly as she tried to catch her breath.

Kari laid on her back on the side of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. I walked over and kneeled between her legs and ran my hands up her body. I buried my face into her pussy, licking up and down spreading her pussy open. My tongue licked the opening of her pussy and I could taste her juices. I wanted to taste more and I slid my tongue inside her as far as I could. My hands were holding her tits, rubbing and playing. Kari started pushing her hips up, pushing her pussy hard against my face. My upper lip pressed against her clit, while I took my tongue and fucked her pussy. I slipped my tongue out of her pussy and brought one hand down to it. I started to slide one finger into her while my tongue circled her clit. Kari started crying how close she was and how bad she wanted me. I kept fucking her with my finger and licking her clit. Finally, she screamed out, "Stop, I need you inside me!"

I slipped my finger out of her and stood up, my cock rock solid again. Kari's legs rested against my chest and I took my cock in my hand. I started to rub Kari's pussy with it and she looked up at me and said, "Don't tease me, I need you right now."

With that, I started to push into Kari. She wrapped her legs around me and I leaned over her. I watched her eyes close as I slid deeper inside her. Kari let out a long slow exhale when I stopped; my cock buried all the way inside her. Her mouth open, I leaned down and kissed her when I started to fuck her pussy. It was a short kiss because Kari turned her head and started moaning, "Oh baby, go faster, faster, don't stop."

I held myself up as I started to fuck in and out of her faster. I watched as her tits bounced each time I pushed in. I held the palm of one of my hands over her nipple so I could feel it brush against my hand with each bounce. Kari's eyes were closed tight and she kept moaning, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" in rhythm with each of my thrusts. With one of my thrusts, Kari pushed up hard to meet it and let out a long low moan. I pushed in as hard and deep as I could. Kari wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to her lips, kissing me hard. I tried to pull out of her pussy, but it was so tight around my cock I couldn't. Feeling how tight she was proved to be more than I could take and I pushed in further and started cumming. We held each other, kissing. I felt so close to her at that point, both of us climaxing. Kari's pussy started to relax which allowed the last of my cum to fill her. I broke our kiss, and brushed my hand over her cheek and told her, "You are incredible."

"You're not too bad yourself." Kari replied with a smile.

I collapsed on top of Kari and started to pull out of her. "I could spend all day in bed with you." I told her as we both came down from our orgasms.

We lay together, holding each other for the next 30 minutes barely saying a word to each other. We just took in each other's bodies. I looked down and saw my cum slowly running out of Kari's pussy. I looked back up and kissed her and she told me she should take me back. With that she slid out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom to get dressed. As soon as Kari came out, we walked downstairs and I gathered the rest of my things and we got in the car and she drove me home. On the way home Kari let me know we had to keep this quiet at work, our jobs could depend on that. She also let me know this was not the type of thing she had done before and she was worried things would be awkward between us. As we pulled up to my apartment, I leaned over and kissed her. I told her that at work it would be just that, work but the next time she had a weekend alone I wanted to spend it with her. She agreed and I stepped out of the car and walked into the apartment.

12