My Night With Lara Flynn Boyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my head flush against her pussy and closed her eyes. I kissed her swollen outer lips and was surprised to find they weren’t just warm they were almost hot. Starting at the bottom of her pussy I licked my way up the right side, washing away all the wetness that had seeped out of her.

I moved up her lip and a few hairs bristled against the tip of my tongue and my lips as I bathed Lara’s pussy. Those few hairs quickly gave way to a thick, well-groomed, and surprisingly shiny bush. As I kissed the top of her pussy, I deliberately grazed the tip of her clit with my chin making Lara pull in her abdominal muscles and arch her back for a moment. She pulled my face tighter against her and her breathing became just a little louder.

Except for that one brief touch, I ignored her clit and started licking clean the left side of her pussy. Lara made a noise that sounded like half a groan and half a chuckle. I sneaked a quick look at her: her eyes were still closed and she was still breathing through her mouth but now she was half-smiling.

I gently sucked one inner lip and, at the same time, massaged it with my tongue. My tongue slipped and slid on the sliver of flesh. I sucked harder then softer then harder then softer and made sure I ran my tongue back and forth over and over every fold and wrinkle on it before I let it go.

Lara mumbled, “Mmm, wallflower,” so softly I barely heard her in the silent room.

I figured she was expecting me to give her other inner lip the same treatment so instead I began touching her hole with the tip of my tongue. I didn’t lick or taste her, just randomly touched the edges of her hole so she couldn’t expect where the next tingle of pleasure would come from. I did it slowly at first and gradually sped up my pace until the tip of my tongue was dancing all around her entrance.

A brief groan of pleasure caught in her throat, and her fingernails bit into the backs of my ears.

I was careful to make sure my tongue never went more than the tiniest fraction of an inch inside her. Lara tried to squeeze her hole shut around my tongue, trapping it inside her. The more excited she became, the stronger the smell of strawberries. I licked along the top of half of her opening, and then I twisted my head and licked along the left side of her opening. I ran the tip of my tongue up the left side of her hole across the top of it and down the right side.

“Put your tongue inside!”

I looked up at her. Those blue eyes weren’t closed anymore; she was watching me, her brow furrowed with mild frustration. I shook my head and wondered if she could see me smiling at her happy distress.

She smiled back at me and said, “You fucker.”

I kissed her on her clit and she sucked in air.

“Should I move up to here?” I asked, knowing my warm breath was landing on her clit.

She nodded quickly.

“You going to call me ‘fucker’ again?”

She laughed that throaty, woman-of-the-world laugh again. “Let’s remember something, wallflower,” she said in her Helen Gamble, assistant D.A. voice. “You’re the one on your knees because you’re the slave in this little relationship. I give the orders; you obey them.” She put both hands at the back of my head and pulled my face hard to her pussy. “Now, lick …and suck …and worship my stiff little clit. And don’t stop until I give you a direct order to stop!”

I looked between her legs again and saw her clit – shining wet – standing out from under its hood as if searching for something, anything that would provide physical contact. I touched the tip of my tongue to it and my tongue slid right off it. I had to lick Lara’s dampness off her clit so I could keep my mouth attached to it. As I licked her clean once more (it felt like a thick grain of rice), Lara jumped again in the chair, her stomach muscles clenching and unclenching.

Lara let go of the back of my head and melted back into the chair, a long low moan of pleasure coming from her.

I moved my jaw side-to-side so my lips were massaging the top and bottom of her clit. I swirled my tongue around and around as much of Lara’s clit that was in my mouth.

Lara started gently thrusting herself against my mouth. Her eyes were closed, and her face looked tranquil, and I wondered if she was even aware she was moving her hips. I put my thumbs a quarter-inch to each side of Lara’s little button and gently but firmly pressed them inwards and down towards the root of her clit. Lara’s eyes – and mouth – shot open and she gasped. Our eyes locked. I sucked her harder, swirled my tongue faster, and she began bouncing her hips up and down harder. Then I delivered the knockout punch: while still gently sucking and licking and still pressing down and in on the roots of Lara’s clit with my thumbs, I moved one thumb up an inch and the other down at the same time. I did that again and again and again, rolling the roots of Lara’s clit between the sides my thumbs.

Lara’s eyes bulged. Her hands slammed onto the arms of the chair and the skin under her fingernails turn white from the pressure with which she squeezed the chair’s arms. And she screamed. I don’t know if it was from shock or pleasure or both but she screamed. And screamed loud. She put her heels onto the edge of the seat cushion and pushed down with them hard. She lifted her hips off the chair, pushing her clit to my mouth as hard as she could.

Her mouth opened and she gasped for breath as she bent her head forward, still looking me in the eyes. She began shaking her head side to side and a gurgling noise escaped from the back of her throat. The shaking spread to her shoulders and then to her chest making her breasts jiggle. She humped her groin into my face as hard and as fast as she could.

Then she screamed again. Loud again. Her back arched so much only her heels and her hands were touching the chair. It was a long, loud drawn-out “ahh” that had one, then two, then three hitches in it.

Lara squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth for three or four seconds as her scream faded to a lengthy grunting sound. Suddenly she stopped banging her groin into my face and she collapsed onto the chair, her arms and legs limp.

I crawled back from her and studied my handiwork: Lara’s head was bowed, her legs were splayed in a very unladylike way, and red splotches of a sex flush spotted her entire body from the waist up.

She sat like that, motionless except for the rising and falling of her belly, for so long I had to ask, “Are you okay?”

She lifted her head and let it drop against the back of the chair. Three locks of her ponytail had worked themselves loose and now hung over her forehead. “Only three women. You actually had me believing that bullshit.”

“It’s true.”

She shook her head.

“I swear it.”

She watched me carefully and nibbled at the inside of her cheek. “Where did you learn that little trick?”

“My last girlfriend. She used to react to it pretty much the same way you did.”

“She teach you any other tricks?”

I smiled. “That one wasn’t enough?”

She laughed. “Good point.” She crooked her finger at me. “Come here.”

I started to stand up.

“Come here on your knees.”

I crawled to her and she spread her legs wide.

“Clean me.”

All the work I did cleaning her before had been undone; Lara was wetter now than she was ten minutes ago.

The wet spot on the seat had grown. It was the width of three of my fingers.

Her outer lips were plump and bright pink; dampness glistened on the insides of her thighs; and the musk of her sex overwhelmed the strawberry scent of her douche.

“Stay away from my clit. It’s gets really sensitive after I get eaten.” I did as I was told and avoided her clit and licked clean her outer and inner lips, her juices tasting slightly metallic at the sides of my tongue.

The skin between her pussy and asshole shined, and Lara jumped at my first lick. She was hairless there so I was able use my entire tongue, not just the tip, to clean her. Her taste was stronger on the middle of my tongue as I swiped that stretch of skin a half-dozen times, getting a powerful taste of her. My nose was almost in her pussy as I finished licking her clean.

Only her asshole – clean and tiny – still glistened with her wetness. I had never licked an asshole before, and I wondered if it was safe. Everything I had seen and smelled of Lara spoke of cleanliness. I sniffed her asshole, and smelled only strawberry and pussy. I looked up at her, but I didn’t see the woman who had picked me up at the ball. Instead, I saw Lara Flynn Boyle, the TV star, staring back at me, watching me intently, waiting to see what I would do next.

I leaned forward, and Lara’s eyes open wide with shock. I started to stick out my tongue out, and her brow furrowed in a look of panic. She doesn’t want me to do it I thought. We stared at each other, both of us frozen for a moment. But she made no move to stop me. I leaned forward again and the instant the tip of my tongue touched her asshole and it immediately squeezed shut as Lara whimpered out loud, breathing hard and loud through her nose. She scrambled lower in the chair so that she was almost lying on the seat cushion. She pulled her knees to shoulders, and tucked her elbows behind them to keep her legs pinned back. Her red high heels dangled over her ass and her asshole was pointed straight up at me.

I put the tip of my tongue on the dead center of her asshole and Lara jumped. It felt tiny, warmer than the surrounding skin, and surprisingly soft. I could feel the grooves that lead to the center of the sealed off hole. I gently probed it and it held firm. All I could taste clean skin and pussy juice; all I could smell were Lara’s musk, the faint hint of strawberry douche, and body powder. I swirled my tongue around the outer edges and the tip bounced over the grooves. I slathered a huge dollop of saliva on Lara’s asshole, and then licked it up again. And every time I put the tip of my tongue directly on her hole, Lara flinched.

My balls shifted in their sac and another surge of pre-cum pushed up through my dick and out of my slit. A gentle breeze wafted in the open window and I felt a wet chill along the full length of the underside of my cock all the way down to my balls.

I kept licking Lara’s soft hole until I could taste no more pussy juice - only clean skin. The humiliation was wonderfully intense: my legs were curled under me and I was propping myself up my hands. I realized I was sitting like a dog. And I was acting like a dog, eagerly licking my mistress’s asshole, desperately hoping to please her.

I stole a quick look at her. Lara’s eyebrows had furrowed almost into a straight line and there was almost a look of panic in her eyes as if she were frightened I would stop what I was doing.

I spread more spit directly on top of her asshole and licked around the ring, hoping the anticipation was building in Lara and knowing I was getting closer to the most humiliating thing I could do. I licked up my spit, swirled it all around my tongue and swallowed it. My heart pounded so hard I felt veins throbbing on both sides of my neck.

Push it open a voice in the back of my mind said. Force your tongue past her tight little ring. Feel her asshole giving way as your tongue slides through. Something in my bowels lurched and everything inside me below my belly began to feel watery with fear. I knew it was dangerous, but I had never felt such intense lust – or such intense temptation. I had every reason to think Lara was completely clean. Maybe just a little, I thought. Don’t go in too deep. But penetrate her. Get at least a little way inside her body.

I pushed the tip of my tongue against her sealed hole and Lara almost jumped out of the chair. I pushed a little more, paused for a moment, pushed a little harder, paused again, and pushed harder still.

Lara’s hole gave way just a bit and she was penetrated a fraction of an inch.

“OHHH!” Lara sounded so startled I thought someone had appeared in the doorway. I even started to turn around to check, but Lara grabbed my head and pulled it back to her.

“Don’t stop! God damn it! Don’t stop!” She looked as if she was about to cry.

Something was stirring deep inside her, something primal, something she’d never dealt with before, maybe something she never knew existed inside her. Whatever it was, it was awake now. Lara’s breathing turned ragged and she rocked her hips up to my mouth trying to impale her ass on my tongue. She let go of my head; her right hand went to her pussy, her middle finger rubbing her clit back and forth as fast as possible. And she dragged her fingernails of her left hand along her left nipple. Lara’s panting and gasping were so loud the open window would have made me nervous if I thought there was any chance someone might be anywhere nearby.

“Do it! Put your tongue up my ass!”

I put my tongue on her asshole once more and slowly pushed. Once more, the ring of muscle gave way just a fraction of an inch and this time the very tip of my tongue slipped inside. There was a bitter taste and her asshole clenched around the tip of my tongue, trying to push it out.

I wiggled and wriggled my tongue, making it squirm against the ring of her asshole.

“OHHH!!” Again, her startled shout startled me. And she rocked her hips up to my mouth so hard she grunted with each effort.

I kept wriggling my tongue as I pushed a little more and it slid in the tiniest bit deeper. My nose pressed against the stretch of skin between Lara’s pussy and her asshole and slid to the side: she was wet and slippery again. And the scent of this famous woman filled my mind.

I wriggled and corkscrewed my tongue, hoping Lara would enjoy the burrowing sensation. I didn’t want to push deep inside her immediately; I wanted to give Lara time to realize what I was doing and let the anticipation build in her.

“God, yes! Do it! Do it!” Lara’s middle finger made smacking sounds at it assaulted her wet clit.

I built up the pressure and Lara’s hole gave way and opened just a little more. I wriggled my tongue for a few seconds and then withdrew it.

“NOOO! God damn it, wallflower! Don’t stop now!” She was laughing, demanding, and shouting all at the same time. “Put it back in, you wonderful mother-fucker! PUT IT BACK IN!”

I leaned forward once more, but I didn’t only put my tongue to her asshole, I also put my lips firmly around her hole. And as I pushed into her again, I also created a gentle suction, pulling her the ring of her asshole into my mouth.

She screamed/laughed again. She let go of her nipple and began finger-fucking herself with two fingers of her left hand while she continued to attack her clit with her right hand. Her fingers and knuckles of both hands struck me in the face again and again.

As I wormed my tongue passed her ring, I softly sucked her asshole. And that sensation pushed her over the edge. She let out a long drawn-out series of runts as she bucked her hips up and down on the edge of the chair. She gritted her teeth and her chest and shoulders were again covered with red splotches. Her knuckles and fingers pounded my eyes and nose as she furiously worked at her clit and her hole.

I kept twisting and squirming my tongue, just barely penetrating her asshole as she rode out her orgasm.

It took about fifteen seconds before one final grunt and her hands stopped battering at her pussy. But I continued my assault, trying to win every second of pleasure I could for her.

“Stop, wallflower!” She lowered her feet, put her high heels against the top of my shoulders, and straightened her legs as hard as she could, knocking me flat on my back five feet from the chair.

We must have been a sight: the celebrity slumped in the chair with glassy eyes, her legs spread wide, and her pussy shining, and the nobody lying on the floor with sore knees, his mouth and tongue chaffed, and his cock as rigid as an iron bar bouncing with every heartbeat. We watched each other in our embarrassing positions, and suddenly, there was a tension in the air. Something was going back and forth between us in that stare. We had both crossed into new sexual territory. And we both liked what we had found there.

Lara blinked first and pointed towards the door. “Mouthwash,” she said, her breathing still ragged. “In the bathroom. Use plenty of it. Then get back in here.”

She never took her eyes off me as I got off the floor. I touched my cock and the entire underside of it – all the way down to the bottom of my scrotum – was wet and slippery.

The bathroom was decorated in pale blue and white and could have been used as a small apartment. An eight-foot long makeup table sat against one wall with floor to ceiling mirrors. She had a small refrigerator underneath the makeup table. Two large chairs (for guests?) and a coffee table sat beside the makeup table.

To the right of the makeup table was another eight feet of sink space. A large bottle of blue Listerine sat on the counter. I watched myself in the huge mirror as I took a mouthful and winced at the taste of the stuff. I had two red spots an inch across on the front of my shoulders where Lara had driven her high heels. I leaned back against the sink while I swished the burning liquid around in my mouth. Across the room, a large bay window with pebbled glass surrounded a massive white bathtub on three sides. The tub was big enough for six adults.

I spit the Listerine in the sink and took another mouthful, this time scrubbing the tip of my tongue against the back of my teeth as I went snooping around the room. The curved shower stall had six showerheads at different levels. She even had a 32” television in there. I looked around the room and realized there was no toilet. I turned all the way around, slowly. There was no toilet in the bathroom. There were two doors beside the bathtub. I opened the first one and found shelves from floor to ceiling filled with towels, washcloths and robes. I opened the second door and there, in a spotlessly clean four by six foot room, I found not one, but two toilets. I knew the second toilet was actually a bidet, but I couldn’t figure out how it worked. I started to reach for the handle when Lara called.

“Bring a towel. You’ve left me soaking wet. Again.”

I took one last look at the tiny toilet room, went to the sink, spit out the mouthwash, grabbed a towel, and went back to the bedroom.

The white chair was empty. Only the red high heels lay on the floor in front it. Lara sat on the bed, cross-legged and rubbing her feet, with a pillow between her back and the headboard.

She took the towel and pointed to the footboard. “Sit.”

I tried to get comfortable on the wooden footboard of the bed as Lara wiped her pussy dry.

“That was wonderful, wallflower. I can’t believe you did that. Christ, what a rush!”

She scooted forward, lay flat on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest so she could dry her ass.

“For me, too.”

She tossed the towel to me. “Your cock is leaking,” she said as she pulled the pillow under her head and then spread her legs wide showing off her pink swollen pussy.

As I wiped the trail of pre-cum off myself, Lara gently dragged a finger through the cleft of her pussy.

I looked for somewhere to put the towel.

“Just drop it.”

She sat up, leaned over on her elbow, took something from the drawer in the nightstand, and tossed it to me. “Rub that on.”

I read the label. “Desensitizing cream. Fruit flavored. I don’t know about this.”

“It’s completely safe,” Lara said, laying back down and caressing her pussy again. “Look, you haven’t had a woman in five years, and I want a fuck that’s going to last more than ten seconds. You want to fuck me? Use the cream.”

I unscrewed the cap and smelled the stuff. It smelled like fruity chewing gum. I put a dab on my fingertip and rubbed along the top of my cock head.