My Night With Lara Flynn Boyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara lifted her head, keeping her lips sealed tight, and the feeling of suction inside her mouth intensified. I felt the head of my cock stretching forward a little, the tip of it reaching back into Lara’s mouth. She stopped when her lips hit the ridge at the back of the head and she gripped the shaft with her right hand. Then she began sucking my dick in earnest. This time she wasn’t sucking for the pleasure of doing it; this time she was sucking to get me off.

With her lips pressed against the top of her hand, she leaned forward. Her hand and mouth worked together as a single unit coaxing my cock into ejaculating. At the top of each stroke, she gently squeezed the shaft with her hand while almost mauling the head with her muscular tongue, and all the while creating a pulsating suction. The feelings of suction would go from strong to mild and back again.

Back down she went, her hand loosing a little on my shaft, her tongue battering both sides and the bottom of the shaft, and the changes in suction pressure continuing.

Again and again and again, she attacked my cock with her tongue, mouth, and hand. She constantly changed the pace of her movements: slow, medium, and fast in no particular order. I didn’t know what to expect next: the amount of suction kept changing, the rate of her head bobbing kept changing, sometimes on the upstroke she would squeeze the shaft once, sometimes she would double-squeeze. Sometimes her thumb made circles and massaged the thick vein that would deliver my cum to her, some strokes she kept her thumb off me altogether.

The pressure near my bladder re-appeared and almost immediately began radiating outward, and I searched for something to focus on to hold back the orgasm. She was bobbing her head so hard now the movement caused her ponytail to drift across her narrow back in a slow march towards her left shoulder blade. The sounds of Lara’s moans and slurping and faint creaking of the chair and the writing desk made the tingling in my groin grow even more. I felt my balls slowly shifting in my scrotum. The smell of Lara’s perfume drifted up from my lap.

A thin layer of cigarette smoke hung undisturbed in the air. The smell of the smoke started me thinking that a strong, assertive, take-no-shit woman of the world was sucking my dick, determined to taste my cum, using me – using my body – to satisfy her sexual need.

Her ponytail reached the edge of her shoulder and came to a stop for several moments before spilling over the edge and landing momentarily on my thigh before slipping down between my leg and her neck.

And it was that instant of that warm silken graze flowing along the top and the inside of my thigh that sent me over the edge. Every muscle in my lower torso was suddenly pushing forward.

“Here it comes!”

At the top of her next upstroke, Lara stop bobbing her head and start sucking harder, her hand still stroking and squeezing harder and faster than ever before, her thumb furiously massaging the vein, and her tongue battering the underside of the head of my cock.

The spasm raced outward from my groin forcing me to arch my back and tense every muscle in my body. My heels slammed up into the underside of the desk. I fought to stifle the groan as I watched the back of Lara’s head twisting side to side as if looking for the correct angle of attack to get the cum out of me.

Strong, dull pain bloomed in the center of my balls and then the first surge of semen was roaring forward, racing for freedom, stretching the channel it raced through on its way out of my body.

I felt the tip of Lara’s tongue wriggling at the slit in my cock-head, then that first spurt opened the slit with such force I felt a brief sting of pain. I felt that first spurt leave my body and I felt the second spurt leave. Pain in my balls, pain in my slit, my orgasm growing and growing and still growing—like a tidal wave getting ready to crash on a shoreline. One thought filled my mind: Too much! It’s too much! And then I was gone, swept away with the intensity of it all.

When my senses came back to me, Lara was still sucking my dick, but she on her knees now; the chair she was sitting in was now lying on its side behind her. She was doing sucking gently and tenderly and lovingly.

I felt the head of my cock half-submerged in my cum. Lara pulled her head back slowly, keeping her mouth closed, and my dick slid out from between her lips.

Lara crooked her finger at me for me to come closer. I slid forward to the edge of the desk and Lara crawled between my legs and turned her face upward so her mouth was directly under my still-stiff cock. She pushed her thumb under me, almost to my asshole and pressed the vein that my cum had just passed through and slid her thumb forward, forcing still more cum out of my cock. She slid her thumb towards her, passing between my balls and along the underside of my cock, and still more cum spilled from my cock into Lara’s mouth waiting below.

She stood up between my legs. Still smiling, she caressed my face and my chest then my belly and then lower. The head of my cock was supersensitive after the orgasm, but Lara’s touch was as soft as sunshine. We were almost nose-to-nose, and her delicate feminine features filled my entire field of vision.

She took her cigarette from the ashtray and curled her arm around my neck as her other hand floated from the head of my cock down the shaft and slid under my balls, cupping them.

She opened her mouth to show me what was inside. The entire front half of her tongue was submerged in my semen. A small rope of cum formed a loop on the middle of Lara’s tongue, both ends of it somewhere in the pool of white.

She took a step forward so that her thighs were against the edge of the desk and the head of my cock pressed against her lower belly. I felt her right breast, warm and yielding, flatten against the side of my chest. She slid her arm along my shoulders so that the back of my neck rested safely in the crook of her elbow. I felt her hand – and the filter of her cigarette – grazing my cheek, and I could smell the smoke on her fingers as she slid her hand from my cheek to under my chin.

Our faces were close enough for me to feel the warmth of her cheek on my own. Her blue eyes and freckles and small nose were stealing my heart.

And then her fingers closed around my balls, squeezing. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to break the brief romantic spell. Her thumb, ring finger and little finger pressed against my cheeks forcing me to open my mouth. Lara’s cigarette was only an inch from my mouth as she squeezed my cheeks hard enough to force my mouth open.

I tried to pull away, but the gentle squeezing on my balls instantly became not-so-gentle squeezing. Lara lifted my chin, the filter tip of the cigarette brushing my bottom lip. I closed my mouth, trying to escape the cigarette, and Lara squeezed my balls hard enough to make me open my mouth again and squeeze my eyes shut in pain.

She pulled my head against her shoulder so snugly I couldn’t move it at all. I tried smoking – very briefly – in high school, and I knew I didn’t want to try it again now. But I already knew she was stronger than her size suggested, and she literally had me by the balls. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the cigarette.

Instead I felt liquid in my mouth. My eyes snapped open just in time to see Lara spitting the last of my cum into my mouth. Her grip on my balls tightened just a bit – a warning.

“Don’t swallow it,” she said and she pulled my head back tighter against her shoulder, gathered the last of my cum in her mouth, and spit it into my mouth.

She leaned her forehead against mine, and her blue eyes once again trapping me. “Have you ever tasted your own cum?” she asked, whispering in the silent room.

My face went warm with embarrassment. I nodded

“Have you ever swallowed it?”

I nodded.

“Swallowed an entire load?”

I shook my head.

“Do you know what you have in your mouth?”

Confused by the question, I nodded.

Lara smiled and, still speaking in a lover’s whisper, said, “No, you don’t. I once got a guy so excited he put twelve spurts of cum in my mouth. That was my personal record – for seven years. Until tonight. You’re holding my new record, wallflower. Fourteen spurts.”

Lara pulled my face into her neck as she took a drag from her cigarette. In the quiet of the room, I could her the air passing through the cigarette and the paper and tobacco crinkling as it burned. Then she put her forehead against mine once again.

“Breathe in,” she whispered.

I did what I was told and she blew the smoke in my face.

I moaned softly.

“Can you taste my smoke mixed in with your cum?”

I nodded.

“Does it taste good?” She smiled.

I shook my head.

“Does the bad taste excite you?”

The embarrassment in my stomach grew. I nodded.

“Good. Swirl it around your mouth. Make sure your entire tongue gets a taste of your cum and my smoke.”

My heart pounded so hard I could feel my pulse my throbbing against my eardrums. The taste of the cigarettes was especially strong at the back of my tongue and almost made me gag with disgust.

“I think I’ve got you figured out, wallflower.” The smoke on her breath mixing with the perfume on her wrist was making me heart flutter with excitement. “You like a strong woman embarrassing you sexually – but not in a mean way. You like tenderness mixed with your humiliation. For instance, it disgusts you to have smoky cum in your mouth, but you go along with it because you’re getting affection too. That’s it, isn’t it?”

I had never heard my own feelings expressed so clearly. I looked her straight in her eyes as I nodded my head.

She pulled my head and shoulders closer to her. “Do you feel safe with me holding you like this? Do you feel protected?”

I nodded.

“And do you like it when I whisper to you like this? Like lovers talk to each other?”

Again, I nodded.

“Would you like to make what we did here tonight a regular thing between us, wallflower?”

And still again, I nodded.

She smiled. “One last thing: you know what you must do now to please me.”

It wasn’t a question. I nodded.

“Then do it.”

I moved the cum to the back of my mouth and prepared to swallow.

But it was so slippery it almost fell down my throat. I had to swallow quickly to keep it from going down the wrong way. When it landed in my belly, a small wave of nausea rippled though me. I had to close my eyes and take a couple deep breaths to fight off the urge to throw it back up. While I was doing that, Lara let go of my balls.

“It doesn’t agree with you, huh?”

“Uh-uh.”

“That’s because you’ve never had that much in your belly all at once. We’ll change that in the weeks and months to come.”

She put down her cigarette, took my face in her hands and kissed me, long and tender and soft. The unpleasant taste of the cigarette was on her lips, and a small, sharp thrill of excitement made my cock twitch.

When she broke the kiss, she whispered, “Time for bed, baby.”

I got off the desk and went to the bed, holding my queasy belly with one hand. I expected Lara to get in the other side, but instead she went to the easy chair.

“Aren’t you…?”

“Later. I need to think about some things first. Your cock is still hard.”

“Yeah, it happens sometimes.”

I got into Lara’s bed, and in the back of my mind I noticed the sheets felt thicker and softer than the sheets on my own bed.

“It stays hard after you cum?”

“Sometimes.” I slid between the sheets and pulled the covers over me.

“For how long?” Lara put a fresh cigarette between her lips, scratched her lighter and lit it while softly smiling. “After fourteen spurts, you’re still horny enough to watch me smoke?”

“Ten, sometimes fifteen minutes. And yes, I still want to watch you smoke.” I would have smiled at her if not for the nausea rumbling in my belly.

She chuckled and said, “Go to sleep, wallflower.” She turned the chair so that it was facing the window, sat down, and reached above her head and dimmed the light, but she didn’t turn it off. “I hope you don’t mind the light, but I hate the dark.”

“No, it doesn’t bother me.”

In the shadows, I watched the orange tip of her cigarette. It arced upwards, paused, glowed brightly, and then arced downwards again four times before I realized I was losing count.

I drifted off to sleep smelling Lara’s smoke and flower sachet on the pillows.

When I woke up I didn’t remember where I was. I smelled coffee and I saw sunshine pouring in through unfamiliar open windows. Then I saw the easy chair (facing the bed once again), and everything came back to me.

The pillow on Lara’s side of the bed had a hollow in the center of it, and the sheets on her side of the bed were rumpled and thrown back. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Pressure in my lower abdomen made me think of the “toilet room” in Lara’s bathroom. But this was different from what I usually felt in the morning. It wasn’t coming from my bladder; it was coming from my cock. I tried to reach between my legs, but my hands were tangled in the sheets.

Just then, Lara walked in carrying two coffee mugs. Barefoot and dressed in white pants and a black T-shirt, she glanced at me as she came in, and seeing I was wake, a smile broke out on her face. “Good morning, wallflower.” She held out one of the mugs to me. “Black with two sugars okay?” I untangled my hands from the bed sheet and took the mug. Lara went to the easy chair, put down her coffee on her makeup table and picked up her pack of cigarettes. “You sleep like your dead, did you know that? With all the comings and goings last night, you barely moved a muscle. But, after a fourteen spurt orgasm, I guess that’s understandable.”

“Comings and goings?”

She tucked her bare feet under herself in the chair and lit a cigarette. Written in white letters on the front of her T-shirt were the words “I don’t give a shit.” She exhaled a cloud of smoke and took a sip of coffee.

I put the mug of coffee on the night table and reached between my legs. But instead of feeling flesh, I felt warm metal. My heart jumped and I threw back the sheet. A black metal tube covered my cock and curved back between my legs. A matching ring circled the base of my cock behind my balls, and two locks held the tube and the ring together. My cock was locked down, encased in metal from the base to beyond the tip.

“Does it hurt?” Lara asked. “It’s not supposed to. Except when you get a hard-on. Your dick obviously can’t straighten out locked inside there.”

My heart thudded in my chest; an icy tingling flooded my belly.

“What the fuck---?”

“It’s a chastity tube.”

I pulled at it, but it wouldn’t budge – not even a fraction of an inch.

“I want it off!”

“Don’t get upset. You’re in no danger,” Lara said calmly.

“Where are the keys?!”

She tilted her head back and pointed at the writing desk with her chin.

I half-ran to the desk and found two keys on a key ring sitting on the blotter. I slid one key into one of the locks, twisted it, and the lock popped open.

Lara made no attempt to stop me from taking the tube off; she just sipped her coffee, smoked her cigarette, and watched me.

“Before you take it off, I have a proposition for you.”

Seeing the open lock and holding the keys in my hand sent a wave of relief flooding through my belly. I stood by the writing desk, eager to keep my distance from the woman who brought me so much pleasure just a few hours ago. I waited for her to speak.

“Last night you said you’d like to make this a regular thing between us. You still feel that way?”

I didn’t know what to do or what to say. So I stood there motionless and silent.

“You’re not saying ‘no’ so …here’s my proposal. You can take the chastity tube off, and I will thank you for a wonderful evening last night, call you a cab, and send you on your way.”

She took a drag on her cigarette and looked me straight in the eyes (as always) as she blew the smoke right at me, her face momentarily obscured by the white cloud. I suspected she did it on purpose, subtly tempting me to agree with her.

“Or,” she continued, “You can lock that lock again and give me the keys. And we will get together on a regular basis from now on.”

My first instinct was to jump at her offer. But those locks scared me. “Why can’t we get together without the tube?”

Lara shook her head. “You want humiliation with affection. I want complete control over a man’s sexuality. For you to get what you want, I have to get what I want.”

She looked me straight in the eyes. A thread of cigarette smoke drifted up passed her face.

“Why me? There are millions of men who would ---.”

“Two reasons,” she said, cutting me off. “One, I know you’re the real thing. With anybody else, I would always wonder if he was just playing along so he could fuck a celebrity. And two, I like you. You have a sweetness about you, wallflower. I get the feeling that you’re a genuinely decent guy.”

I watched her lounging in the chair, confidence and assurance seeming to radiate from her. Her eyes never looked away from me.

“We could be good together, wallflower. We both have kinky sides, and they fit together like two pieces of jigsaw puzzle.”

I looked down at the curved steel tube where my cock should be.

“How am I supposed to piss with this thing on?”

“There’s a grill at the back of it.”

I ran my fingertips along the tube, reaching down between my legs. At the very back of the tube, a rough patch interrupted the smooth steel.

“It’s practically under my ass.” I felt around the rough patch some more. “I can’t piss through that; I’ll be pissing all over my pants.”

“No, you won’t. Not if you sit down to pee.” Her blue eyes twinkled. “You know, like a woman does.”

My heart lurched and my cock twitched at those words.

Lara smiled. “I saw that. You just got a thrill hearing me say that, didn’t you?”

I nodded.

She came to me, put her arms around my waist, and lowered her voice to the same lover’s whisper she used last night. “And I got a thrill saying it. What other complaints do you have?”

“I can’t jerk off with this thing on.”

“You can cum when I say you can cum. And only when I say. What else?”

“I can’t even see my cock.”

“First of all, it’s not your cock anymore. It’s my cock now. Mine to do with as I please – whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. You don’t need to see it.”

Something between us changed at that moment, and we both felt it. We both knew I was going to leave the tube on. She smiled a victorious smile and led me over to the makeup table. She took a sheet of paper from the table and handed it to me. At the top of the page was the word “Rules.” Sitting down once more in the easy chair she said, “I wrote these last night after you went to sleep. Read them.”

“You did a lot of things last night after I went to sleep,” I said looking at the tube. I read her rules. “Rule number one: Lara is to never know my name. In her life, I have no name; I am just a thing for her amusement.

“Rule number two: I agree to be cockless whenever I am not with Lara.

“Rule number three: I agree to get dressed and undressed outside the house. I will leave and enter the house completely naked. I will NEVER wear clothes at anytime in Lara’s house; clothes are for people, and I am just a thing here.

“Rule number four: Most importantly, I understand that I come to this house for one reason: to satisfy Lara’s sexual desires in any way she wants them fulfilled. I am nothing more than one of Lara’s sex toys; I am just a thing whose sole purpose is filling Lara’s sexual desires.

“Are these rules acceptable to you?” she asked.

Lara’s freshly scrubbed face, her explosion of freckles, and her blue eyes made her look like the all-American girl-next-door. She looked too innocent and wholesome to be proposing something like this. My cock tried to rise, but the tube held it curled back between my legs, causing a mild ache along the top of my shaft.