My Night With the Queen

Story Info
A young officer opens the Queen to new pleasures.
11.2k words
4.53
76k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year ago my favourite uncle David died. He had had an illustrious career in the navy serving for a while as an aide to the Queen and later rising to the rank of Admiral. In his papers I found the following handwritten document. It seemed to relate to events which happened in the late 1950s when he accompanied the Queen during a summer holiday on the royal yacht.

It was getting late. Normally by this time the Queen would have retired to bed and there might have just been myself and a couple of staff still in the lounge. However, tonight was different, perhaps because the Prince was not there. The Queen had been drinking gin and tonic steadily all night and was becoming distinctly merry. Her two ladies in waiting were clearly getting tired and by midnight she told them to go to bed. They protested that they should see her to bed but she insisted on dismissing them. That left Her Majesty and myself alone n the lounge.

I had never been alone in her presence before and suddenly felt rather nervous. However, she soon put me at my ease and insisted that I join her for a nightcap. I made her a generous gin and tonic and poured myself a small whisky and sipped it slowly. Finishing her drink the Queen announced, "I think I shall go to bed now and you Lieutenant will take me to my cabin." It was not a request but an order. Seeing that Her Majesty had obviously had a lot to drink I though it best that I saw her safely to her suite.

As we walked down the corridor the ship rolled slightly and the Queen staggered a little. I instinctively put out my arm and caught her . Normally to touch the Queen's person would have been a serious breach of protocol but she put her own arm around me a smiled sweetly. We arrived at the door to her cabin arm in arm and I opened the door and stood back. The Queen stepped in but as I prepared to bid her goodnight she beckoned me into the cabin itself. To go into the Queen's private cabin without a chaperone would have been an even more serous breach of etiquette and I hesitated.

However, the Queen said, "Lieutenant, I think I shall need some assistance in getting to bed, would you be so kind?"

Once again I was left in no doubt that this was an order despite the polite manner in which it was given. I still hestitated. "I will just go and get one of the ladies in waiting Maam" I stammered.

"There is absolutely no need, Lieutenant" the Queen insisted. "They have all gone to bed and I am sure you are perfectly capable."

I looked up and down the corridor, it was empty and the ship was perfectly quiet except for the low rumble of the engines. I stepped into the Queen's cabin and shut the door.

"Lieutenant, I will need a shower before I go to bed. Please be so good as to run the shower and get it nice and warm for me." she said.

I was grateful to have something to do and hurried into the adjacent bathroom to run the shower. It took me some time to adjust the water to the right temperature. When I went back into the Queen's cabin I was surprised to see her standing in a bathrobe.


"Wait here until I call for you," she ordered.

I sat on the bed and listened to sound of the shower running in the bathroom. After a few minutes I heard the Queen calling for me. I assumed she was out of the shower and in her robe but she was still in the shower behind the curtain. For the first time she called me by my first name.

"David, would you please get the large towel from the rail and help me to dry myself."

Now I was in complete shock. The Queen was naked in the shower next to me and was asking me to dry her with a towel. I stood there stammering.

"I want that towel tonight please, Lieutenant" the Queen ordered in her most regal tone.

I quickly snatched the towel from the rail and held it out wide attempting to avert my gaze. The Queen stepped out from behind the curtain and I quickly wrapped her in the large towel. Even so I glimpsed pale white skin and well formed shoulders and breasts from the corner of my eye.

"Please get the small towel and dry my legs, David," she asked.

I reached for the smaller towel, knelt down and began to dry the Queen's legs. Like her shoulders they were pale white and quite exquisitely formed. I dried to the knees and then paused.

"David, please continue all the way up and make sure you do a good job," she said.

"But Maam" I stammered "I don't think I should really be doing this."

"David, you are my equerry and you are obliged to obey my order, is that correct?"

"Yes of course, Maam."

"Very well, you will do as I say and dry the rest of my legs."

I continued to dry her legs to the top of her thighs trying desperately not to become too intimate and keeping my face averted.

"What's the matter David, have you never seen a lady undressed before?" the Queen said in a more playful tone. "Please continue drying me."

At this she threw the large towel which had been covering her aside and stood before me entirely naked. I was dazzled by how beautiful she was. Her breasts were like the rest of her body perfectly white, full and well rounded with large deep red nipples. Her belly was perfectly smooth and flat stretching down to the large bush of dark hair between her legs and the well proportioned legs which I had already admired.

"Please dry between my legs David" she asked.

I now took the towel and gently rubbed between her legs admiring the thick dark hair that covered her mound. I could feel the fullness of her nether lips beneath the towel and pressed harder so that they parted slightly and the towel rubbed her inside. As I rubbed up and down I suddenly sensed the hardness of her clitoris and felt her wet juices through the towel. The Queen moaned slightly as I slowly rubbed the towel across her clit. As I did so I took the other end of the towel and stroked her backside. When her cheeks were dry I pressed the towel between them and gently rubbed up and down her rear cleft. She did not object as towel began to wipe the tiny rosebud nestled between her cheeks but once again she moaned softly.

"David, I think I would like to get into bed now" she whispered.

Without thinking I scooped the Queen up in my arms, she was surprisingly light, and gently carried her into her cabin and laid her on her bed. She lay there looking absolutely ravishing but I hesitated, not knowing quite what to do next. She was in control and I knew it.

"David, do you know how to lick a woman, to give her pleasure? You understand what I mean?"

"Well yes Maam, several ladies have commented favourably on my technique," I replied.

"Very well, then I would like you to pleasure me with your tongue please." She went on. "My husband simply refuses to do anything like that and I would simply adore it if you would do that for me."

"Of course Maam, whatever Her Majesty wishes," I replied jokingly.

I spread those rounded white thighs and before me lay exposed Her Majesty's large hairy bush and visible though the thick hair her parted cunt lips wet and open. I took my time and proceeded to gently nibble, kiss and lick my way up one of her legs. She moaned as I reached the top of her thigh but I simply moved to the other leg and gently teased her by working my way up this one even more slowly. As I reached the top of this leg I lightly brushed her bush with my tongue gradually increasing the pressure until my tongue was pressing between her cunt lips. I ran my tongue along the inside of her lips until I found her clit and lightly circled it with my tongue. The Queen moaned again and caressed my head with her hand trying to pull me further into her pussy. However, I was taking my time slowly taking control of the situation. I continued to run my tongue up and down the inside of her pussy lips with the softest licks of her clit. She was moaning more now and her cunt was dripping with juice. My tongue roamed lower and lower as I parted her legs wider until my tongue was licking the skin at the base of her lips and then down further until I found the smaller hole below. Her Majesty gasped as my tongue circled the royal arsehole but she did not make any move to stop my caresses. I made my tongue into a point and gently probed her puckered little rosebud. This produced another moan and I gently tongue fucked the tight anal opening. Now my tongue roved back up to her cunt and slowly explored further between those lips. Her snatch was dripping with juice and I greedily lapped this as I licked out her moist cunt. Now my tongue found her clit and began to circle and rub this little organ which was now swollen and erect. Next I took the little nub between my lips and gently sucked her sweet clit in and out. The Queen was now breathing hard and moaning softly.

Suddenly she gasped "Oh David, I need you inside me please put your thing inside me."

I was still fully clothed and hastily cast off my jacket, trousers and pants and climbed on top of her. My own organ was swollen to the maximum and standing fully to attention. All the while I had been sucking her it had throbbed painfully in my trousers and I was glad to release it now ready for action. Once again I played it cool and slow. Instead of thrusting straight into her I held my engorged cock out to her and she reached out and slowly rubbed one hand up and down the shaft. I was dying to plunge into that warm wet pussy. Instead I held the shaft and slowly rubbed that throbbing tip up and down her pussy. I loved the feel of the thick dark hair of her bush on my cockhead. Then I slowly circled her clit with my cock rubbing around and around and up and down.

The Queen gasped, "Oh please, David, please will you put it in me."

I could no longer refuse and gently slid my aching knob into her willing cunt. Her pussy felt quite wonderful, warm, wet and tight around my cock. I began long slow strokes, pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke until my cock was buried deep to the hilt in her vagina. She gasped as my cockhead finally hit her cervix. I bent down and licked one of those beautiful breasts circling the nipple and then taking it in my mouth. I sucked, licked and bit her nipple which hardened beneath my mouth. All the while I was continuing to thrust slow but deep inside her.

I lifted my head for a moment to look at her face. Those beautiful violet eyes were wide open with pleasure and her full red lips were parted as she continued to emit soft gasps and moans. I suddenly realised that despite our intimacy we had not kissed and I pressed my lips against hers in a gently kiss. She responded passionately, pushing her lips hard against mine and exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue. This only increased my ardour and hers and I could not stop myself from increasing the speed and force of my thrusts. She responded by bucking her hips upwards toward each thrust. We were now fucking frenetically like two animals. My cock felt ready to burst and hammered into her dripping cunt like an iron bar. Her breathing became faster and faster and she moaned louder and she began to reach her climax. Suddenly her whole body was shaking and she let out loud moans of pleasure. Wave after wave of orgasm ripped though her body. I had never seen a woman come so violently. Her cunt gripped my cock like a vice and I knew that I would have to let go. Suddenly I could feel my own orgasm swelling in my loins as I continued to fuck her like a madman. Her orgasm showed no sign of abating as wave after wave of pleasure shook her body. Suddenly I felt a rush as a huge jet of hot juice swept through my cock and erupted deep into her soft cunt. My own climax went on and on sucking what seemed like every drop of juice from my balls. Waves of exquisite pleasure shook me as I looked down to see her beautiful mouth smiling up at me and I kissed her lips once more. As my cock melted into her cunt my lips melted into hers, for a moment we were one and she was mine.

Finally we lay still, my cock still buried deep in her cunt, my head on her shoulder. Suddenly there was knock at the door. I froze, my heart beat wildly. If I was discovered here I would be dismissed but more importantly Her Majesty would be disgraced, there would be a scandal. All these thoughts rushed through my mind. The Queen with presence of mind pushed me under the covers and sprang out of bed grabbing her robe and answered the door.

I heard the voice of one of the ladies in waiting. "I am sorry to disturb you Maam but are you alright? It's just that I heard you crying and I just wondered."

I remembered that the lady in waiting slept next door she must have heard the Queen's moans and become suspicious.

"It's perfectly alright Edwina," said the Queen, "I just had a bad dream. Thank you for your concern."

"Well if you are sure I can't get anything for you Maam," the lady in waiting replied.

"Absolutely fine, Edwina. Now you go back to bed and don't worry. Goodnight."

The queen had recovered her usual sang froid and saved the day. I breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly the intimacy which had been established between us in the heat of sex evaporated.

"I must go, Maam," I blurted out. "I expect you want to get to sleep."

I suddenly realised my situation - a humble naval lieutenant in bed with the Queen.

"Please don't go yet," she responded. "I would love you to stay a while and talk."

"Of course Maam if that is what you wish" I said resuming my usual formal mode of address.

The Queen climbed back into bed shedding her gown once more.

"So tell me," she said, "have you done this sort of thing many times before?"

"I have to confess, quite a few times" I replied.

"What with married women?" she continued.

"Well yes, once." I confessed. "I had a bit of fling with my commanding officer's wife when I was stationed at a shore base"

The queen seemed intrigued and smiled. "Oh David, now you must tell me more."

So I told her the whole story.

"It started at a party at the Captain's house. All the officers from the base were there with wives and girlfriends. I was not with anyone at the time but just circulated enjoying myself. Suddenly this very glamorous blonde came up and introduced herself as the Captain's wife. I had no idea. She was so much younger than him. He was a strict naval type rather starchy and he had this gorgeous wife at home.

She asked me to dance. I remember holding her in my arms. She wore a quite low cut black dress, showing the cleavage from her generous breasts. I could feel the curve of her hips and the roundness of her backside through the thin material of the dress as we danced. After dancing and talking for a few minutes she suddenly announced that she needed to circulate.

Just as she was leaving me she said mysteriously. 'I will make contact in a few days. Make sure you follow my instructions.'

I did not see her again except across the room for the rest of the evening and felt frustrated at being unable to follow up my tantalisingly brief encounter with such a beautiful woman. However, her parting statement that she would make contact intrigued me.

A few days later an envelope arrived with my post in the officers' mess. It contained a piece of notepaper with an address and the time 7.00pm and a date several days later. The address was in a village some miles from Portsmouth which I had never visited. I managed to change my duty rostering with another officer in order to get the evening free and set off early in case I got lost. I arrived at the village by 6.30 but had no idea of the whereabouts of the cottage given as the address. Having asked directions I finally reached the place, a beautiful thatched cottage with roses round the door up a track off the main road. I knocked on the door rather nervously and it was opened by the Captain's wife. She was dressed to my surprise in nothing but a silk negligee. She showed me in and sat me on a couch before a roaring log fire.

She sat beside me on the couch and poured champagne from a bottle already open on the table.

'I expect you wonder why I asked you here,' she said. 'This is my retreat, it was left to me by my aunt. Peter rarely comes here. He's much too wound up with his naval duties. I love to come here to get away from all that navy stuff. But sometimes it gets a little lonely. I hope you don't mind me inviting you along for some company.'

I told her that I was happy to keep her company and sipped my champagne. 'So you just asked me along to share a glass of champagne and have chat then' I asked with a smile.

'Well that would be a good start but you could give me a kiss. I wanted one at that wretched party the other night but it didn't seem a good idea with all Peter's navy cronies around,' she replied.

I required little further encouragement to kiss such as beautiful woman. Her plantinum blonde hair fell across her shoulders in waves. She had the most incredibly sexy, sultry mouth painted with red lipstick and deep brown eyes which at that moment were staring intently into mine. Our lips met and within moments we were kissing passionately. My hands began to explore her delicious body. I traced the line of her shoulder and down to her breast. I slipped the strap of her negligee from her shoulder leaving one of her breasts exposed. They were very large but rounded, firm and upright. Her skin was exquisitely smooth and pale. I dropped my head away from her face and bent to lick the exposed breast. Gently nibbling around the nipple and then circling the erect pink tip with my tongue. She gasped with pleasure as I took the whole nipple in my mouth and began to suck first gently and the more vigorously. She seemed to enjoy this firm treatment and moaned with pleasure when I began to bite and suck her nipple increasingly hard. I pulled down the other strap and gave the other breast similarly rough treatment. She gasped again and simply moaned for me to go harder.

Suddenly she said 'David, I need you to spank me. I have been such a naughty girl, I need a good spanking.'

This surprised me but I was only too happy to oblige. The thought of spanking such an exquisite bottom was causing the bulge in my trousers to become unbearably large. She climbed off the couch and knelt on the floor beside me. I guided her until she was bent over across my knees. The top of her negligee was still pulled down and her two gorgeous and large breasts hung down over my left leg. I lifted the hem of her negligee and pulled it up over her backside. This revealed two plump and perfectly round cheeks with the same smooth soft skin of her breasts. Beautifully rounded thighs of same exquisite texture went down to the floor from her luscious buttocks. For a moment I just gently caressed those two soft cheeks marvelling at their perfection. Then I raised my hand and brought it down with a slap on the right cheek. Another slap landed on the left cheek. The first two slaps were not too hard and I could see no visible mark on her buttocks.

As I paused wondering whether to continue she said 'Please I need it harder. I have been such a naughty girl.'

I now brought down my hand with a ferocious slap on her right cheek. My hand was stinging so it must have stung her backside. I could see the red mark of my fingers as I raised my hand for another strong stroke. As the fourth stroke fell she gasped I am not sure whether in pleasure or pain but she insisted that I continue. I spanked her very hard for several minutes all over her backside and down her thighs until her bum cheeks and legs were covered in redness. After the first few slaps I noticed her hand slip between her legs. The harder I spanked her the harder she rubbed herself between the legs. As the spanking rose to a furious crescendo she began to rub herself feverishly. She was moaning and panting hard. Every now and then she demanded that I keep beating her. Suddenly her whole body was racked by shaking, she began to scream and sob. I stopped spanking her as she came uncontrollably. Her hand continued to rub between her legs as she was racked by the most intense orgasm. I caressed her hair and held her and the last quivering waves shook her. At last I rested and sat back.