My Night with Two Strippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you each take a pillow," Marlena said as she shrugged off her sweatshirt and bra. Her huge tits stood out so unnaturally, but so beautifully. Taut and swollen-looking, yet soft and inviting. I plunged down on mine and Shanu wasted no time filling her mouth with a teat.

Marlena was enjoying the attention Shanu and I were giving her enormous boobs. She moaned loudly and began to quiver. I think she must have had an orgasm just from having those boobs played with. But she wasn't satisfied.

"I need to be fucked, titfucked," she demanded. I was only too happy to oblige. I had been close to cumming since I was watching Shanu dance over an hour ago. Marlena spat into her palm and rubbed my shaft to lube it before engulfing it between her mams. I straddled her chest and just enjoyed the sensations. Marlena wasn't the prettiest woman I had ever seen, but the passion and concentration on her face was very sexy. She was getting herself off with my cock between her tits, but she was also trying to give me something to remember. She kept looking up at me as if to make sure I was taking it all in.

"Where'd it go, honey? Marlena made your dick disappear. Feel those big bosoms, Big Boy. You'll never fuck a bigger pair than these." She was building to another climax. I guess her tits were as sensitive as they were oversized. I pinched and twisted her nipples and saw her react by gripping my meat that much tighter between those awesome flesh pillows. I looked behind me and Shanu had begun to eat Marlena's neatly trimmed pussy. Loud slurping and low moaning from her, plus Marlena's reaction to it pushed me right to the edge.

"You gonna give Marlena your load, now, honey? You gonna hose down my big titties? Do it, Big Man. Pump your spunk on me. Just not in the hair."

I was already cumming. My cock was buried in her chest flesh, but I felt my balls unload and heard Marlena moan. She was smiling a very satisfied smile, and then suddenly grimaced as Shanu's attention triggered a huge orgasm. Marlena shook and convulsed for a minute before releasing her grip on my unit and pretty much passing out. Shanu looked up from between the older woman's legs. Her chin was wet with Marlena's juices. I turned to face her and we kissed, sharing the taste of our sleeping partner.

Outside the snow was piling up. I still hadn't heard a plough come by. This might be a big storm, even by New England's standards. I wanted to fuck Shanu, but I wasn't going to be 'up' for that for a little while at least. She and I kind of snuggled up and fell asleep next to the now-snoring Marlena.

The next thing I remember was the sensation of movement around me. I opened my eyes to the most amazing sight I have ever seen. Shanu's full boobs were hanging practically over my face, swaying up and back. As I became more aware, I saw that Marlena, now-refreshed apparently, was kneeling behind the lovely Shanu, fucking her with a strap-on dildo. Given my position, I just reached up and caressed Shanu's big tits. Feeling me under her, she smiled and lowered her boobs to give me total access. I sucked and kissed and licked and squeezed and enjoyed those huge, but still human-sized, breasts. Her big nipples responded to my tongue, stiffening. Her breathing told me she was getting fucked good and hard. After getting my fill of her beautiful boob, I moved lower so that I was under her in a 69 position. I saw the toy Marlena was pumping into Shanu. It was a curved black phallus, attached to a harness. It wasn't that big, about my size. But she was ploughing into Shanu hard. I could hear Marlena's thighs slapping against Shanu's ass with each stroke. I licked Shanu's clit from underneath. She twisted and moaned. I could tell she was going to come soon. I mauled her big tits as I licked her clit. I could hear Marlena cheering her on.

"Yes, pretty baby. Take it all. Get fucked by Marlena. Take your fucking like a good little girl."

I looked up at Marlena and I could see she was dead serious about getting Shanu off with that strap-on. She was humping for all she was worth. Her gigantic tits bounced with each pump in. She had her hands on Shanu's hips really slamming into her. All at once, Shanu screamed and began cumming. She was twisting and struggling like she was trying to get away, but we had her sandwiched pretty well. She just had to take it. She came and came. Just when she would calm down and her moans would die off, her voice would quiver and another scream would announce another wave of pleasure. Finally, Shanu collapsed on top of me.

I was stiff again and raring to go. Shanu rolled over and I rolled on top of her, sliding my stiff cock easily into her soaked pussy. Marlena's toy had opened her up. She was clearly into this. I have never felt a woman 'fuck back' at me the way she did. Her hips were in constant motion. I felt her pussy tighten and grip and slide and pump. I kissed her mouth hard. She bit my lip and sucked it in. She was moaning and urging me on. Telling me how good my cock felt, to fuck her harder. I could feel her big tits against my chest. I leaned down to suckle one, then the other. This was every man's dream come true. I felt Shanu tense again and come on my cock. A volcanic heat seemed to develop in her pussy. It got wetter and wetter. My hands gripped her asscheeks. I rubbed some of her dripping wetness into her asshole and Shanu came again. She was incredible. I looked at this beautiful creature as she shook in ecstasy. What a dream!

But Marlena wasn't idle as Shanu and I fucked like animals next to her. I looked over and saw her using the toy on herself. She pumped it in and out of her pussy to the same rhythm I was fucking Shanu. I'm not sure whether Marlena came, but when she saw me watching her, she smiled a curious smile. She secured the toy back in the harness and knelt behind me.

"Spread his cheeks, honey," she told Shanu, who was just coming down from her last orgasm. Shanu smiled and gripped my ass, holding me wide open, even as I was slowly fucking her sopping pussy. I felt Marlena fingers dip into the wetness and then apply it to my virgin hole.

"Take this, big Man," she grunted as the head of the toy penetrated me. I wanted to scream, but Shanu whispered in my ear, "Yeah, take it, Big Man. Get fucked like I did. Take it like a man."

I stoically took it. With each stroke out of Shanu, I would get a deep pump in from Marlena. And with each pump into Shanu, the toy would almost pop out of my ass. Once or twice it did, the toy's big round head stretching my sphincter painfully. But gradually the smooth stroking I was giving and getting began to bring me to the point of exploding. I began to groan as the feeling overtook me.

"Pull out. I want to see you come. Come on my tits. Come on my face," Shanu pleaded.

I wasn't in a position to move too freely, but I raised up and as Marlena awkwardly rammed her toy home one last time, I my cock blasted jet after jet of thick white cum, reaching Shanu's gorgeous face and opened mouth, tongue reaching out to gather up my spunk. Most of the voluminous load splattered on her tits. I couldn't believe I had so much left. This was my second orgasm inside of an hour or two. But with inspiration like this, I thought, I could probably go again soon.

I was about to pass out when Shanu's cell phone chirped. Her ride was at the club and wondering where she was. She gave me the phone so I could give directions. Apparently, the ploughs were out and the roads were improving. This guy had four-wheel drive anyway. And yes, he could give Marlena a ride too. A few minutes later, they were gone. And all I had was the memory and a story no one would ever believe.

12