My Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
A cheating husband, a chance encounter.
1.5k words
3.64
12k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost impossible to see where she was going; she was just running as fast as she could to get as far away as she could from what she had just witnessed. Tears were blurring her vision, causing her to run into a couple walking on the sidewalk. She apologized and continued quickly away before he could catch up to her...if he was even coming after her.

Her sobs were making her chest heave and she held the flaps of her wool coat close to her body, crossways. Her thoughts were bombarding her with questions, statements, what could have led up to this madness. She was pissed, she was hurt and she was betrayed by her own husband.

"How could he?! How could he?!"

Her brained forced the words at her constantly,

"Fucking fucker! Fucking asshole!"

The vision of him and that fucking slut having sex together made her feel like her heart had dipped into her belly, and her chest set on fire.

She kept coming back to thinking about how much she loved him and she began bawling all over again.

She tried to convince herself that what she saw was a dream, another horrible nightmare.

A car horn brought her back to reality and made her look to her right. The prick was in their car driving alongside her.

He rolled the window down and stared at her. She tore her eyes from his and walked faster and turned a left corner. The traffic prevented him from going that way, and even if he could he would still be on the other side of the road.

As soon as she turned the corner she heard him holler her name, and she picked up the pace again. He must have seen her begin to speed up because he called her name again and then followed it by;

"Wait!"

Upon hearing that, she immediately began to run as fast as she could, still holding her jacket together across her chest. Her heart was still burning, still sinking.

All she could think of to do was run; she didn't want to have to face him. To look into his beautiful brown eyes and listen to him make excuses for fucking that woman.

The images came flooding back to her, he was so into her, kissing her and caressing her face while kissing her. He was slamming into her so passionately and they both seemed so intimate.

Sobs choked out and the tears flooded her vision again. She wanted to stop and curl into a ball, and just cry herself to sleep...waking up from this nightmare. Just as she got a slight control of herself and her eyes began to dry a little, she ran smack into a guy and knocked each other on their asses. Her hand shot up to her mouth;

"I'm so sorry, I..."

She heard someone shout her name from behind, then shot her head around and saw her cheating husband jogging towards her. Her heart began to beat faster and she turned to the young guy she knocked down;

"I'm sorry!"

And with that, she jumped up and took off like a bolt of lightning.

"Wait! Are you alright?!" The fallen gentleman had called after her.

She ignored him and kept going until she saw a cab on the side of the street with no one in it. She jumped in a directed the cab driver to go and not stop.

Her husband ran up to the cab, and she ordered the cab driver to lock the doors, and he did. Her husband banged on the windows and was yelling for her to get out of the cab. She kept her head down as onlookers gawked at him, probably thinking he was a psycho.

"Go, please!" she begged of the cabbie.

He then sped up and pulled away from the man, driving into the traffic and down the road.

She slid down into the seat and the tears flowed again.

When the cab stopped, she sat up and paid the man.

"Are you alright, ma'am?"

She tried to stifle a smile for him but failed miserably,

"Yeah, Yes I am, thank you."

She got out and shut the door behind her, and headed to the door of a townhouse.

She raised her hand to knock, and the door opened before she could.

"Hey...omg are you alright?" her friend asked opening the door wide so she could step in.

Her friend who had seen her beat red face and puffy eyes looked entirely concerned.

"I caught him with her." Was all she could say

"Holy shit, no way!" Her friend shut the door behind her,

"That fucking bastard.....what happened??"

"I went to her place...wanted to ask her face to face if she was sleeping with Derek. The door was open a crack and I could hear noises so I opened the door and there they were...making love on the couch."

"Don't you mean fucking?"

Her eyes watered again despite her best efforts to keep the waterworks at bay.

"No, they were making love, they were being very intimate and passionate and..." Her sobs choked her and she couldn't speak anymore.

"Hey, don't worry about it, he's a bastard and you are waaaay too good for that prick."

Her friend hugged her tightly and led her to the kitchen,

"I have a ton of ice cream, let's pig out and watch Jason statham blow shit u p."

She let out a tiny chuckle, "Sounds good."

That night, she tossed and turned in bed, tears flowing freely from her eyes while she slept. She was dreaming about how and her husband and been talking about starting a family. They had an idea of what kind of crib they wanted and a playpen. She was dreaming of herself screaming at him about how he ruined her life.

In her dream he laughed at her the whole time, pointed and laughed while he had sex with HER.

They were talking about how stupid she was for not figuring it out sooner.

When she awoke, her pillow was soaked, as well as her tank top. Her eyes were so swollen that she could barely see.

Her phone was buzzing beside her; there was a message on her voicemail and tons of text messages.

Did she dare read them?

She checked the texts; there were eleven of them, all from her husband.

She selected the first one he sent.

*I'm sorry, I know it isn't what you want to hear from me right now but I am sorry.

And the next....

*Lillia, I am sorry...

*How did you know I was going to be there? Did you know I was going to be there? Were you following me?

*We can work this out, I swear!

*I wish you would call or text me.

*We need to talk about this don't be a child.

*Where are you, I'm at home now and you are not here. I need to know that you are safe.

*God dammit Lil, please respond to me!

*Your mother called, bitching at me! Why did you have to go and tell her?! What the hell??

*And now my mother knows! Keep this shit to yourself; this is between you and I!

*You are going to make me call around and find you aren't you? Fine, be that way!

She scoffed at the last message, who the hell did he think he was! She selected reply and began to type.

"You were having passionate sex with her, no I wasn't following you I had a feeling you two had something going on and I went over to ask her to her face. And I was met with you lovingly stroking her face and murmuring intimate things to her. You were my husband; and you ..."

Tears began to well up in her eyes again and that all too familiar pain in her throat returned.

"You are an asshole."

She clicked send and tossed the phone to the end of the bed. She threw herself back onto her pillow and began t sob again. The pain was so real, so there and she couldn't stop it from beating its way into her heart.

The phone buzzed again from the end of the bed, and she ignored it. After a few minutes a familiar ringtone began to play.

He was calling her.

A nervous wave of emotions swept through her and she covered herself in her comforter and tried to ignore it.

Why should she talk to him? Why should she give him the time of day?

The music on her phone stopped, and five seconds later, started up again.

"Fuck." She muttered, he wasn't going to stop calling until she picked up.

She sat up and grabbed her phone and held the off button until it shut off.

There was no way she could hear his voice right now, she was so vulnerable that she would just give in to what he would say to her, and go back home.

She tossed the phone back to the end of the bed and continued her sobbing into her already wet pillow.