My Nightmare, My Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers

I quickly removed my fingers from her wet cunt, stood erect, and aligned my dick with her hot honey hole. I plunged into her pussy and, in the midst of her extremely wet orgasm, had no problem in penetrating until I felt my crotch bottom out against her ass. As soon as my dick entered her pussy, she turned and looked over her shoulder. When she recognized my face, she looked momentarily surprised and I responded by saying, "You're so fucking hot!"

As soon as those words left my lips, her look of surprise turned into a smile and she said, "Oh, god, I want you. Cum in me!"

If her first orgasm had ended, she had immediately started a second orgasm, because she was moaning, groaning, and thrusting her ass back to meet me and to increase the force of my penetration of her feminine crevasse. It only took about three or four of these thrusts before I was ready to lose my load.

"I'm gonna cum in you," I warned her. Junior slid out from underneath her, I guess because he didn't want to have my man juice leaking down onto his face. I saw him pulling his clothes on as I thrust deeper and harder into Miss Sarah's tender sweet pussy. He soon disappeared, much to my delight. I guess this was all a bit too weird for him and I understood that, for sure.

Miss Sarah was panting like a dog in the middle of a summer day and I knew she was close to another climax. I felt the first burst of my seed pulse through my dick and into her awaiting cunt. As soon as she felt my hot cum squirting into her pussy, she started having yet another orgasm. "Oh, damnit! Ron! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she exclaimed.

The pressure in my dick was so intense it hurt but I couldn't stop. I continued to pound into that young pussy and empty my seed into her cunt. I reached underneath her with both hands and grabbed her nipples. As soon as I did so, her orgasm escalated and she started bucking like a horse. After three or four final spurts, my dick was spent and her motion soon caused me to slip out of her pussy. She stretched her arms out and collapsed onto the bed, coming to rest laying on her stomach.

My body followed hers down to the bed. I didn't lose my grip on her nipples and I could still feel waves of muscular contractions rippling through her body. When my body came to rest on hers, my dick was caught between the cheeks of her ass. What a heavenly place for my dick to recuperate!

We laid like that for a few minutes and I supported most of my weight on my arms so that having me on top of her would not be too uncomfortable. Her breathing slowly began to return to normal and she was uttering some primitive-sounding moans that indicated her pussy was quite satisfied with the treatment it had received.

My dick was not in her ass crack very long before it started to stir back to life. The idea of my dick head being against her asshole was all it took to have my male member wanting more action. As my manliness started to get hard, I started very gently and slowly humping her ass, hoping that my dick just might actually penetrate her back door.

I started moaning a little as my dick and I began to get a rhythm going on her ass. Miss Sarah was young but it didn't take her long to figure out what I was up to.

"You know, I'm an anal virgin, so if you want to be the first one in my ass, you need to put some lotion on your dick" she said very matter-of-factly, as if it was a foregone conclusion that we were going to have anal sex.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Top drawer of my nightstand," she told me, as calmly as if we were sitting at the breakfast table and I had asked her to pass the blueberry preserves.

My dick did not want to say goodbye to Miss Sarah's asshole, even if it was only for a brief parting, but the need to retrieve some lotion gave me no choice. I jumped up, pulled the drawer open and saw that there was probably three cubic feet of "stuff" crammed into one cubic foot of space. I noticed that the contents of the drawer included one blue battery-powered vibrator, but it didn't interest me at the moment. "Damn," I mildly cursed, but as soon as I said the word, I spotted the lotion in the front corner of the drawer.

I sat down on the bed next to Miss Sarah. "I'm gonna spread some of this stuff on my dick for a minute," I said. "Why don't you start getting yourself warmed up while I'm doing this?"

"You think that I'm some kind of nasty slut that plays with herself!" she said with a voice that signaled only mock disgust. "Well, just because it's true doesn't mean . . .. Oh, what the fuck," she replied as if she had no energy to waste on banter.

I saw her lift up her torso so that she could slide her right hand down to her crotch and then she began a combination of fingering herself and humping the bed. It didn't take long before my member was standing at full attention and I turned my gaze to the naked nymph laying beside me.

The sight of Miss Sarah fingering her cunt, her juices flowing, and the aroma it created filled me with an insane carnal desire to ravage this little girl in the ass. "I love watching you play with yourself," I managed to say.

I reached over with my left hand to push her left ass cheek away from her crack. Her petite and virgin rosebud came into view once again and I immediately wanted to fill it with my finger, my tongue, and my dick. Obviously I could not do all three at once.

I held the bottle of lotion and squeezed an ample amount of lube into her crack just above her inviting auxiliary hole. Within a second or two, the lotion ran down her crack and into her asshole. Apparently, it felt somewhat cool to her because I saw her ass contract when the lotion touched the fringe of the pinkish-brown pucker.

"It will warm up real quick," I assured her as I placed the tip of my index finger on her asshole and gently pushed into virgin territory.

I pushed in so that my finger was buried only to the first knuckle. Then, instead of pushing in or pulling out, I started moving my finger in circles, as if I was trying to gently stretch her ass into a looser contraction.

She continued to finger herself as I said, "I can't wait to get my dick in your ass!" She began moaning and I quickly pushed my finger in as deep as my second knuckle. I again moved my finger in circles and she continued to rub her clit. The room was filled with the aroma of her fragrant pussy juices.

I began moving my finger in and out of her ass and my beautiful anal virgin began to explode with another orgasm. Her sphincter tried to clamp down on my finger and I could see her butt cheeks spasmodically quivering in unison with the rest of her torso-wracking orgasm.

"No, don't move it," she asked, and I assumed that she was referring to my finger in her ass, so I stopped all finger fucking motions. I didn't know anything else to do so I leaned over and placed my tongue in her ass crack just above the puckered entrance. I slowly drug my tongue up her crack and into the small of her back, which I then filled with delicate kisses.

Her moans were starting to slow down just a little so I decided that was my time to move. I stood up and reached over, putting my hands around her waist and dragging her backwards so that her waist was almost at the edge of her mattress. I then grabbed a pillow, doubled it over, and told her to lift up her waist for a minute. I put the pillow underneath her and then she laid back down. This caused her ass to point upward at a slight angle.

I had removed my finger but her heavenly hershey hole was gaping open very slightly. I moved the dickhead against her ass and started pushing forward. I guess the number of orgasms she had already had made her receptive because I felt none of the resistance that I had expected. When I had penetrated her for 2 or 3 inches, she told me to stop for a moment and let her get used to it before I continued.

I complied, of course, because I certainly didn't want to hurt my baby and I also wanted her to enjoy this, just in case I ever had another opportunity somewhere down the road. Finally, she gave me the all clear sign and I again pushed the rest of my dick into Miss Sarah's back door. Every inch of my dick was being squeezed as strongly as the base of my dick was being squeezed by her sphincter. Every inch of my dick was experiencing the tightest fit I had ever known.

"Damn, it feels so full," she moaned. "Fuck my ass now!" she pleaded.

I began thrusting in and out of that tight passage. "Play with your clit," I instructed her but I was so hot that I knew I would soon cum.

"I'm going to cum in your ass!" I gasped as I felt my cum building up its pressure.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?" I heard Gretchen's voice screaming from the doorway.

I looked up to see her raising the cold blue-steel barrel of my .357 and pointing it in my direction. Everything in my life froze for a fraction of a second and my last thought was that I regretted not having already cum in Miss Sarah's ass.

I watched as Gretchen pulled the trigger and it was as if I saw the bullet rocketing towards my head in slow motion. There was absolutely nothing I could do. Everything was beyond my control as I prepared to die. This, I knew, was the price I had to pay for finally consummating the desire for my Lolita.

* * *

"Honey, wake up, wake up!" my wife insisted with urgency in her voice. "You were having a nightmare."

I quickly opened my eyes and realized that I was in my bed, it was sometime during the middle of the night, and I was not actually dead. What a relief.

"Oh, god, it was awful, just absolutely awful. I was going to die!" I managed to say as I struggled to regain some sense of composure.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?"

"Uh, I was having sex and . . .."

"Well, I already knew that. You were humping my ass in your sleep," she said as she reached between my legs and felt my still erect manhood. "But sex dreams usually don't turn into nightmares."

"There was a gun," I explained. "There was a bullet coming straight at my head and I was going to die."

"Who were you having sex with? Me, I hope." Her tone of voice let me know that if it wasn't her that I was fucking in my dreams, she didn't want to hear about it.

"Of course it was you," I declared. "Actually, we were having anal sex. I know we've never done that, but it was a dream."

"So, then, who was it that shot you? Nobody's supposed to get pissed off just because you have sex with your wife, even if it's anal sex!"

"Honey, it was your mother. In my dream, I was married to your mother, and it was awful."

"Oh, I'll bet it was." Miss Sarah loved her mother, but she also understood and accepted that there was much for others to dislike about her. "Well . . . I know how to make you feel better in a hurry. We'll take care of that hard problem between your legs. We haven't done it before, but would you like to demonstrate this, uh, anal sex you were having in your sleep?" my bride asked.

Only Miss Sarah could talk about anal sex and sound innocent at the same time. "Why, Miss Sarah, you continue to surprise me!" I said with delight in my voice and a lusty look in my eyes.

THE END

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers