My Nightmother Ch. 02

Story Info
Rewards for a good boy.
1.3k words
4.27
114.4k
24
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

Chapter 2: Passion and Pleasure

I was sitting in my room watching TV like any other night. I was wearing bluejean shorts and a T-shirt from one of my favorite bands. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. My nightmother had gotten home from work late and I had dinner already made for her. I've found that pleasing my nightmother satisfies me more in life than anything else, so when I saw how delighted she was, well my night was made right then and there. I didn't know she had something more in store for me.

I heard Nightmother's voice from across the hall. "Andrew, come into my bedroom. I need to see you." I got up and crossed the hall to her room. I opened the door to see that all the lights were off. I flipped the lightswitch and my jaw hit the floor. She stood in front of her bed wearing a black latex dress and sexy highheels. She had her long auburn hair down and her hands were on her hips. My breath caught in my throat and I couldn't speak. I stood there and stared at her with my mouth gaping.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked with a smile.

"Um, yes," I stammered, "very much so." She already knew the answer based on my reaction alone, but it was clear to me that she wanted to hear me say the words. "You look amazing."

"Thank you baby," she said as she stretched out her right hand. "Come closer. I want you to touch me."

I walked towards her and took her hand. She drew me in and placed her hands on my waiste. I did the same to her, but slid my right hand up her side and the other to her hip. The latex dress felt so good. It was like it had been melted to fit the shape of her amazing body. My right hand made its way to her back and she pressed herself against me. The sweet scent of her perfume was intoxicating. It seemed to fill my lungs, as if I were actually breathing her in.

Her face was close to mine. So close, I could feel her breath. She wrapped her arms around me and our mouths met with a deep, passionate kiss. Every sensation seemed to be magnified. From the way her hands felt on me to the taste of her lipstick. Nightmother's tongue was in my mouth and my hands were rubbing and caressing her body. We broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes.

"Oh Andrew," she whispered. She reached up and pulled my shirt up and off of me. After tossing it aside, she took my face in her hands. Again we kissed and she ran her fingers through my hair. I put both hands on her backside and squeezed. Her hands started clawing my back as I moved my mouth to her neck and kissed her wildly. She gasped and moaned in pleasure.

"You're incredible," I said softly in her ear. We kissed hard again, rubbing and groping each other like mad. I moved my mouth to her chest and buried my face in her cleavage. I brought my hands up and put them on her breasts. I could feel her hard nipples through the dress. She moaned louder and her breaths were becoming sharper with each passing moment.

"I want it," she panted, "I want your cock in my mouth right now." She quickly yanked my shorts, underwear and all, down to the floor. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her warm, wonderful mouth around my hard cock. The pleasure that shot through me was intense. I had to steady myself or I might have exploded right then in her mouth. I watched her red lips taking in my prick and I wrapped my fingers in her beautiful auburn hair. Over and over again her mouth slid up and down my shaft.

"Do you like the way I suck your cock?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Yes ma'am," I said through gritted teeth. She had started flicking her tongue across the tip of my cock. My body was screaming for release and she knew it. I was on the brink when she suddenly stood up. I tried to catch my breath and steady myself again. I looked into her blue eyes and felt my whole body tingle. She turned away from me then stepped back pressing her body against mine. I loved the feeling of the latex against my skin. She reached back and touched my face and hair then quickly grabbed my arms, pulling me forward. We fell on to the bed. I was behind her and she was on her hands and knees looking back at me.

"C'mon baby, fuck your nightmother," she demanded as she tossed her hair out of her face and raised her dress up. "Bang me hard right now."

I was on my knees and I placed my hands on her hips. I slid my cock into her tight, soaking wet pussy. She let out a long moan as I began fucking her doggie style. I reached up and pulled her hair; just enough to make her squeal a little louder. The intensity of our passion caused beads of sweat to form on my forehead. Our wild fucking was making the whole bed rock.

"That's it, that's it," she gasped, "just like that. Oh my god, yes. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Our bodies were slapping together. She was grunting and screaming louder and louder; and then she yelled at me, "Pull out baby! Pull out now!"

The next thing I saw blew my mind. She had reached an orgasmic peak and her juices gushed and squirted out of her cunt all over her legs, her dress, the bed and me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh shit, oh fuck!" she spluttered as she tried to catch her breath. I touched her pussy and got her cum all over my fingers. I placed them in my mouth and sucked her fluid off of them. The taste was nothing short of perfection.

She turned around and pushed me back on the bed, her cum still dripping everywhere. Her mouth wrapped hard around my cock once more and she vigorously sucked and pounded my cock like I had never experienced before. I stared down at her hair flying around her face as she took all of me in over and over again. I couldn't take it any longer. She had brought me to the brink and this time there was no turning back.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried out. She locked her lips around my throbbing cock and in blinding extasy I came hard in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, draining me of every last drop of my seed. My muscles had tightened and my body shook and jerked uncontrollably as my nightmother had made me cum. I was now lost; my head swimming and it was like I was coming out of a daze.

As I regained my senses, she took my hand and guided me on the bed to the pillows, away from the puddle we had made. We rested our heads next to each other and she put her arms around me. We stayed like that for a long time without speaking. Finally she spoke.

"Stay here baby. I'll be back in just a minute."

I did as I was told. I felt myself starting to drift off and doze a bit, but then she came back into the room wearing a white nightgown. She had also cleaned herself up and washed her face. She pulled the covers back and I moved to let her do so.

"Stay with me tonight," she said sweetly, "don't leave me." We crawled into bed, under the covers. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you baby," she said softly.

"I love you too."

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers