My Northern WI Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
The neighbor's daughter puts on a show.
2.3k words
3.67
31.5k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=== Part VI ===

I awoke to the sound of a car door slamming. I looked towards the window and saw that no light was coming in - night had come and I had lost hours of time napping.

I got up and moved towards the window. When I looked out, I saw a small gold car, waiting next to the neighbor's house. It looked like Amanda VandeHaden was outside, except the hair was dark instead of blonde. As the figure moved towards the house, I saw that it was a slightly shorter woman, with brown hair. She opened the door and walked in. At this, the gold car pulled onto the street and drove away.

I figured the kids had got back home, since the stationwagon was still missing. It's possible that they had been dropped off at a friend's of family member's for the week, and had come back for the weekend.

No other windows had lights, but it looked like a light was shining towards the back of the house, which would have been around the location of the kitchen.

I stretched and headed to the bathroom. when I got back to my room, I headed over to the window. This time another crack of light was visible, from the second floor. There were two windows on the second floor, one for each room on that side, that I could see immediately across the lawn. From the one on the left, towards the corner of the floor, there was a small sliver of light, probably coming from the second floor bathroom.

After I had come to this realization, the light switched off, as if on cue. Within seconds, the corner room's light was on, and I could see that the brunette was standing in the doorway.

While she was a good distance away, I could see that she was older than my grandmother had first suggested. Her brunette hair was curly, and came to just above her shoulders, short enough that it didn't appear to be resting on them. She was wearing a white t-shirt, with some kind of image and writing, sorta like a band t-shirt. She was also wearing a pair of blue jeans. From my vantage point, I could only see from around her knees up.

As I stood watching her, she moved to the window facing the street and shut the curtains. She approached the window facing me, looked at my window, and then looked to the left and right. She put her right hand on one of the curtains, as if to close them, took another look around, at my window, and dropped her hand. I was standing in a dark room, had made no movements, and was far enough away that she must not have seen me.

I kept watching as she turned towards the street window, put her hands around her waist, and pulled her t-shirt up her chest. As I waited, her thin stomach moved up towards a lush chest, covered by a white bra. When she was attempting to pull the shirt over her head, she appeared to get a little stuck, until her head finally popped out. I could feel my lower head throbbing against the fabric of my boxers. I could feel my hard rod trying to escape, so I unbuttoned the one button in the front, and pulled myself out.

By now she was facing opposite of me, looking at what appeared to be a mirrored dresser. She appeared to be just looking at herself, until she started bending over, pushing her jeans over her ass, and down her legs. She was wearing white underwear, with a full back. Once she was completely bent over, she started standing up, raised one leg, than the other, pulling her jeans off of her feet.

As she slid one hand against her shoulder, around to the back of her neck, I slid one hand around my penis, gripping onto the tight skin at the base, and slowly pulling it towards the tip. As I said before, I'm cut, so I pushed it up as far as I could, pushed a little more, and slowly pulled back to the base.

She stepped back, sat back on her bed, and dropped the rest of the way onto the bed. I would have killed to have had a good set of binoculars. As it was, I could see that her chest was full, but I wanted more. I kept pulling and pushing my tight skin from the base to the tip, and back again, for what seemed like an hour. Eventually, she stood up, went to the door, and turned off the light. A short while later, the curtains drew shut.

I stepped back towards my bed, laid out on top of it, gripped my hard cock, and ferociously worked my hand up and down the shaft. From the show she'd given me, it only took a couple of minutes before I released spurts of cum onto my stomach and chest. I kept rubbing, back and forth, as I imagined putting my cock in between what must have been the massively lush breasts of the woman I had just seen. Once I'd released everything, and with my cock becoming softer and softer, I headed off to the bathroom to cleanup, all thoughts of Amanda washed from my mind.

=== Part VII ===

I woke up early on Saturday, and headed right out to the lake. I figured I could take a quick dip before I grabbed breakfast. When I sat down to eat, my grandmother told me she's be driving into town to pick up some things. She asked if I'd like to go with, or if she could pick up anything for me. I thought about the need to have binoculars, but also that going with, since I wouldn't want to ask her to pick them up for me, would chew up a couple hours of daylight. Since I'd seen the new neighbor girl, who appeared to be in for the weekend, I'd had an even great urge to get into the neighbors house and look around. In fact, I had gone so far as to think up a couple of ways I could force my way into getting in, such as purposely killing the electricity or plumbing. Without water or light, they would need to call for some help.

As much as I didn't want to lose the time, I decided that the best course would be to go with my grandmother and pick up some binoculars. While I was there, I figured I should also pick up some condoms, just in case. I hopeful, of course, but figured that I could always use them when I got back to school.

We headed out early, thankfully, but unfortunately it looked like Amanda was walking around outside, getting ready, perhaps, to spend some time in the sun, or out in the water. While I hated missing such an opportunity, I figured that getting binoculars would have a long-term benefit.

---

Once we had finished shopping and grabbing a bit to eat, it was a little after two by the time we got back. Somehow, we'd chewed up over five hours on our trip. Fortunately, I had been able to pick up a box of condoms and a pair of compact binoculars. Thinking of subterfuge, I also picked up a pair of dark clothes, just in case I decided to try to sneak around at night. While getting close with binoculars would have it's benefits, I longed to get physically closer. All I could think about was my high school fantasy of removing a girl's clothes from behind her, while she didn't even realize that she was being stripped.

I'd had to purchase a number of other things as well, to hide my real purchases from my grandmother. She certainly wasn't as curious as a cat, but she would naturally inquire about a couple of my purchases. I picked up a couple books, a pair of light clothes, and a hat. I told her I wanted something that would keep the sun off my forehead, so she said she'd even pay for it - business expense.

When we got back, I didn't see anyone around the house next door. Walking down to the water, the only people on the lake were an older couple further into the property, and the two girls at the other edge. Disappointing.

I helped my grandmother unpack, headed upstairs, unpacked my stuff, making sure I put the condoms in a good place, as well as the binoculars, slipped into the bathroom, and came out wearing my trunks. I figured I could at least keep an eye on the neighbors house if I headed to the lake and went swimming for a bit.

---

I was in the water for 30 to 45 minutes before I finally noticed some movement in the house. Someone, who I couldn't tell tell, was walking around in the kitchen. I tried squinting, but still couldn't make anything out. Finally, as they moved towards the full-length doors, I could tell that it was Mrs. VandeHaden - Amanda. I raised a hand and waved, and she appeared to wave back.

She headed back into the kitchen, where I lost sight of her, until I saw her a few moments later, heading back towards the door. She opened the door, stepped onto the small porch, and headed down towards the lake.

She had on a pair of sky blue shorts today, with a matching, sleaveless, t-shirt. She had a pair of scandals on, and when she was a dozen feet from the water, "Hi ___."

It was a flat greeting, but I could work with it. "Hi Amanda. How are you?"

"Not too bad. It's a little warm out though."

"I think a storms brewing to the north. They said earlier today that we'll probably get nicked by a storm system. That should cool things down for a bit, when it finally hits."

"Mmm ..."

"You should take a quick swim to cool off, or sit outside for a bit."

"I was out a bit this morning, until my daughter decided she did want help unpacking."

"Your daughter?"

"Well, actually she's Alan's, from his first marriage."

"And your son?"

"My son?" She paused, thinking. "Oh, you mean Eric."

"I don't know, my grandmother said she saw a boy and a girl move in with you and your husband."

"Eric is a boy that Erin watches over the week."

"I see."

"You haven't met Erin than?"

"No, in fact I don't think I've even seen her. My grandmother had only told me she'd seen some others here while you were moving in, and thought you must be a family."

She didn't say anything to that, but continued to look distractedly to my right. I glanced in that direction, saw nothing, and returned my eyes to her. She had begun to sweat, and her shirt was starting to cling her body. I kept stealing glances down at her shorts, to her crotch, and down to the first visible part of her legs. I was glad I was in the water because I was starting to get hard in my shorts, and caught myself unconsciously moving a hand to between my legs.

"Erin must be around your age. She just turned 19 a couple months ago."

"Actually, she's a little younger than. I'll be turning 22 in September."

"Really? I thought you were younger."

"Boyish good lucks I suppose," as I grinned at her, making contact with her eyes.

She laughed, grinned with me, and winked. She appeared to then realize what she'd just done, and laughed nervously. Not nervous nervously, but just a little nervously. When you've got a hard-on, you tend to think that every woman wants you.

I was trying to think of what I could say to get her to take off her clothes when she said "I should probably get back inside and help Erin with the rest of her unpacking."

"Well, if you need a break, you should definitely take a quick dip in the water. You'll cool off and feel a ton better." I smiled.

She smiled again, looked down at her feet, and simply said "Alright, I'll keep that in mind."

She turned back towards her house and started making her way back inside. I kept my eyes trained on her ass, watching it move from left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, ... These shorts weren't as tight as the red ones, but they were still quite the show.

As she mounted the stairs, I glanced down at her legs, and moved my eyes up to her face. I saw that she was looking directly at me.

How long had she been looking at me? Did she know that I was watching her the entire way? She must have known, since I hadn't moved from my initial spot. I decided to play it dumb by smiling and raising a hand to wave. She waved back, moved inside, and shut the door.

My penis was so hard, for so long, that it was beginning to hurt. I turned away from the shore, and started swimming out further. I stopped after a couple seconds, and swam back towards the shore. Once again, stopped after a few seconds, and headed back out. I did this a handful of times until I was nice and relaxed.

Since I didn't want to be in the water too long, I headed back towards the shore, went up to my grandmother's, grabbed one of the chairs on her porch, and brought it down towards the shore. I turned it so that I could see the neighbor's, the lake, and coincidentally, the two girls further down the lake.

I tried to watch them for a little while, but my thoughts kept jumping to Amanda, as well as to Erin's show last night, followed by the thoughts of what I might see now that I had a pair of binoculars. I finally closed my eyes and tried to sleep, figuring that I'd surely wake up if anyone headed my way.