My Northern WI Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
He spends some time with Amanda.
2.8k words
4.23
14.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=== Part X ===

As I left the woods, I looked over towards the lake and Erin's lawn chair. But, while the chair was there, Erin was no where to be seen. I looked over towards the house and saw Erin in her kitchen, seemingly arguing with Amanda. As I made my way towards my grandmothers, I kept my eyes towards Erin and Amanda. Amanda glanced out the window, saw me, and stopped talking. Erin looked back, looked back to Amanda, and ran into the back and up the stairs.

Amanda watched her go up, and I started making my way to my to my grandmother's. However, before I reached the patio, I heard Amanda call to me.

"___. Can I talk to you?"

I looked over. "Hi Amanda. Sure."

"I just wanted to let you know that Alan won't be back this week."

"Okay."

"Would you like to come in for something to drink?"

"Maybe in a little bit? I'd like to change out of my trunks."

"Well, alright. I'll see you later today."

I smiled and turned back towards my grandmother's, and headed inside. When I reached the door, I looked over at Amanda, but she was no longer outside.

I immediately headed upstairs to my room.

---

When I reached my room, I walked over towards the window. Across the way, Erin was sitting on the end of her bed, head buried in her hands. As I stood watching, she took her head out of her hands, looked up towards the ceiling and shuddered. She looked down, then looked to her left towards her mirror. She was still wearing her swimsuit.

She stayed like this for a while, so I walked over to where I had put my binoculars, and brought them over to the window. I brought them up to my face, and turned my eyes towards her window.

The first thing I saw was her looking directly in my direction. I almost dropped the binoculars onto the ground. When I looked back up, she was still looking over. I brought the binoculars back to my eyes and saw that she was actually smiling. Her hand raised up, and she waved.

I freed a hand and waved back.

She turned away and wiped her eyes. She stood up, and faced the back wall, back to me. I kept my eyes focused on her face, so I saw her turn her head over her shoulder, looking back at me. I zoomed out a bit, and watched as her hands trailed up her sides, to her back. She put her fingers around her swimsuit top's clasp, and opened it up. As I watched, she then slipped her hands across the side of her chest, towards the front of her body, pulling her top off. She brought the top to a side, and dropped it on the floor.

Her hands came back to her sides, this time going down to her waist. She then moved her hands to her ass putting two fingers under the fabric at the bottom. Once there, she started moving her fingers straight up her ass, moving her suit into the crack of her ass, making it once again into a thong.

I kept my eyes on her hands, since she was obviously putting on a show for me.

Her hands moved to her waist, to the band of her pants, and pulled her suit bottom straight down her legs. I brought my eyes up, towards her ass. To each side, I could see part of each breast. I moved my eyes to between her legs and looked at the sweet folds of her skin.

She peeked her head out to the right, looking at me, smiling. I kept my eyes on her face, moving to the left just a little to see both between her legs and at her face.

I moved a hand down, putting it on my stomach, and reached under my trunks. After doing so, she started mouthing something. It took me a minute, and a couple of times from her; "Drop your pants."

I moved my arm around my waist, combined with my hand, to move my trunks down my body. She smiled and winked. I wrapped my hand around my once again hard cock, and stroked it, back and forth. Seeing this, her hands crept up her legs until they were just under her ass. She moved two fingers towards her pussy, and inserted them. She pulled them out. She inserted them. I slowed myself down, and so did she. I sped up, and so did she.

I brought my binoculars down, but put them right back up. Unfortunately, I was too far away without them. I could only see her if I kept them to my face. I slowed myself down, wanting to make this last as long as I could. Without warning, however, she stopped, and moved her face towards her door. She stood up, moved one arm in front of her chest, moved the other in front of her pussy, and moved into what must have been a closest. I kept my eyes trained towards where she'd gone, but when she came out, she was wearing a shirt and shorts.

She went to open the door, so I dropped the binoculars to my side and moved away from the window, pulling my trunks up as I did so.

---

When next I saw Erin, she was getting into the same gold car as she had gotten out of on Friday. She got in, shut the door, and the car drove away.

No one else was outside.

=== Part XI ===

Monday and Tuesday absolutely crawled. I had four more houses to finish this week, and as I thought, two of them were quite the nightmare. With Erin gone, I had absolutely no release at night. So it was a slow and grueling couple of days.

Wednesday morning, I eat breakfast with my grandmother as usual, but then she was out the door and off to Green Bay. The two days that I'd been looking forward to had finally arrived. The day started off early, with a quick request to fix a door that had come off it's hinges. After that, and a couple other small requests, it was time for lunch, so I headed over to my grandmother's to grab a bite to eat.

As I approached, I noticed that someone was sitting in one of the chairs on the porch, and it looked to be Amanda. For the first time, her hair was done, and ended up being a couple inches lower than her shoulder. She was wearing a black, one-piece, swimsuit top, and pair of extremely short shorts. As I approached, she stood up, and they got no longer.

"Hi ___."

"Hi Amanda. Haven't seen you in a while. Can I do anything for you?"

"No, you haven't come to see me since Erin came home I guess."

I smiled. "I guess you're right."

"I suppose you like little girls like Erin."

What?

"I'm sorry, it's been a long week." She smiled now, tensely. "My bathroom is having some problems. I've got no hot water, and the fan and lights aren't working."

"First floor, or second?"

"First. Opposite side of the house."

"I can take a look at it now." My stomach grumbled.

She smiled. "I can let you eat first."

"It's fine." I smiled back.

She started off towards her place, and while I caught up, I took a quick glance at her shorts. Not only very short, but also very tight. I could see that she was wearing a full-backed swimsuit underneath them.

When we got to the house, we went back to the bathroom. It was a fairly small, with a full-sized tub, to the right wall, and a toilet and sink to the left. Directly opposite the door was a window, uncovered and open. Out the window the view was blocked by trees. There was one light, in the middle of the room, and one bathroom fan near the left corner on the wall. She was going for a cream bathroom, as everything was cream coloured except the clear shower curtain.

I hit the light switch first, which did nothing. I could stand on the toilet to check the fan, so I did. Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

"I'm going to grab a ladder and light bulb for the light. I think we have two different problems. I'll be right back."

I made my way out of the house, to one of the storage sheds and grabbed a couple light bulbs and a small step ladder. I made my way back to the house and into the bathroom.

When I walked in, Amanda was sitting on the edge of the tub. "Don't forget the water."

I smiled at her. "I haven't."

I put the ladder in the middle of the room, unfolded it, and stepped up to get to the light. I removed the light covering and looked over at Amanda. She was watching me. "Can you grab this for me?"

"Sure." She stood up and made her way over to me. I was a couple feet up, so as she approached, I was able to get a good look at her from above. While her breasts weren't as large as Erin's, I could still imagine putting myself between her soft breasts. Ever since Saturday, Amanda had been out of my mind, but now she started creeping right back in. I could feel myself getting harder, which could prove to be somewhat embarassing.

I focused my attention back to the light bulb. I switched the current one for a new one. "Can you hit the switch?"

She did, but still nothing.

"Didn't work."

"Do you have a hair dryer?"

"Yes." She turned towards the sink and opened the cabinet below. When she did so, she had her back towards me, and was bending at the waist. Her black shorts became even tighter and smaller. As she started wriggling her ass around, I was up and away.

She turned back towards me, hair dryer in hand. "Here ..." My waist was just under her eye level, so she noticed my hard-on. "Want me to plug it in?" She looked up at my face.

I started turning red. "Please."

She turned towards a plug, her body profiled, and once again bent at the waist to plug the hair dryer in. I looked, but as I got even harder, I forced myself to look away.

"It's in." I looked back at her.

"Can you switch in on?"

She did, but nothing happened.

"Fuse. Unplug that." I stepped down and made my way to the fuse box in the kitchen. Sure enough, the bathroom was flipped. I switched it back.

"Lights on!" Amanda called from the bathroom.

I made my way back to the bathroom. She was smiling at me. "One problem fixed. Now, you've no hot water?"

"That's right. Try it yourself."

I made my way to the tub and turned the water on. The shower head started spraying before I switched it off. Sure enough, she didn't appear to have any hot water.

---

After a sandwich, made my Amanda, I found that the hot water heater had been turned way down, hence no hot water.

"My hero again. Thanks!"

"It's my job." I smiled.

"Well, I wish I could pay you back for spending so much time with me."

"That's alright, it was nothing." I'd spent a couple of hours with her.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower, now that I have some hot water."

"And in that case, I'll be leaving. Thanks for the food."

"Of course. Stop by again soon, okay?" She looked a little lonely when she said this last.

"Alright."

I made my way out of the bathroom and through the house. She didn't follow me to the door. I waited for a minute, and thought.

She had no curtains on the window. She had a clear shower curtain.

I made my way towards the opposite side of the house.

---

As I got closer to the window, I could hear the water running. I made my way closer and closer to the window, trying to make as little noise as possible. There was a pretty solid block of trees, so no one would see I was out here, unless Amanda stuck her head out the window and looked. I was hoping that she wasn't going to. I could always say that I was looking at the shape of the trees to see if they needed to be trimmed back.

I made my way closer and closer to the window. I stopped when I was right next to it, and listened hard. The water paused, and then started shooting out of the shower head. I heard the shower curtain move, so I peeked in. Amanda was wearing a two-piece suit, completely black in colour. The top was the same I had seen before, and the pants were the same I had seen outlined in her shorts - full-backed. She put one foot up and into the tub, followed by the other. She then pulled the curtain closed behind her.

While the curtain was closed, it was clear enough that I could still see her, although the details were fuzzy. I quickly looked around the bathroom and noticed that the door was completely open. Should I walk into the house? I could get a better view from there. But, it would be much riskier.

I moved my view back to her. She was reaching her hands back to her back, and unclasping her top. She pulled it off from behind her, and threw it over the top of the curtain rod. It slipped off, however, and fell onto the ground.

"Damn it." A whisper.

Next, she moved her hands to her waist and pulled off her bottoms. She stuck her hand out of the curtain, and dropped them onto the floor. She was now completely naked, but I couldn't see any details. Nonetheless, I was rock hard.

I stuck a hand down my shorts and grabbed onto my cock. I was warm and hard. I started gently stroking myself, watching her move a washcloth over her body. She did her face, her breasts, her stomach, her ass, her legs, and turning towards the window, her pussy. She shut off the water.

A hand reached up, and started to move the shower curtain back. I had to call it quits, since my head was sticking out far enough that she would have seen me. I snuck back from the window, until I was far enough away that she probably wouldn't see me, but still hidden from external view.

I used my other hand to pull down my shorts and boxers, freeing my hand and cock. I closed my eyes and started moving my hand from head to base even faster. After a few moments, I heard a light gasp. I stopped, opened my eyes, and looked up.

I was under another set of windows, but away from the bathroom. I took a quick look through the windows and saw Amanda laying on a bed, her left side to me. I appeared to have made my way to under her bedroom windows.

There were blinds, down but not closed, and she wasn't looking in my direction, so I took another look through.

She was laying on her back, completely naked. Her left leg was pulled closer to her, her knee in the air, and her foot next to her ass. Both hands were at her crotch, but because of her leg, I could only imagine what she was doing. Because of her arms, however, her breasts were pushed towards each other, and still visible.

She appeared to be rubbing herself pretty quickly, and was moaning fairly softly, but almost continuously. I started rubbing my cock, timing my hands to her own.

I allowed my eyes time to crawl over her body. She was still wet from the shower, and her still dripping stomach was rising and falling. Her breasts were perky and full, and also still wet. I saw a particular couple of drops, hanging around the tit of her left breast, that I imagined using my tongue to lick up.

She shuddered then. "Uuh, uuh, uuuuh." I moved my hand even faster, finally feeling my warm cum spurt out of my penis, onto the wall of the building. I tried to keep myself, however, as quiet as possible, seemingly succeeding.

---

I watched for a little longer, but she made no move to get up. I pulled my pants back up, and made my way back to my house, leaving my cum on the wall - I could clean it up at a future time.